Come on in...the water's fine

My friends and colleagues refer to me as “Doc”. I am a Creative Director and entrepreneur specializing in graphic design and motion graphics. I started my graphic design career about twelve years ago when I picked up an old copy of Adobe Photoshop from a friend. I needed an album cover for a record I was producing and was paying a graphic designer to do the work. However I wanted to save some money and figured if I could learn how to use the software I could make the album cover myself.

Freelancer

Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • 1111 East Sunrise Blvd.
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304