We match business needs with software suppliers.

Bronze

We have over 4000 engineers available to choose from for your project. We can help you find the right team for the job and not just a team that can do the job.

• Doamna Chiajna nr 26
    Bucharest, B 031233
    Romania

Dev Staff Augmentation & Management for Social Network

"They had a very proactive approach, and it felt like they were a part of my company."

Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2020

112HUB provided development staff augmentation services, organizing the internal developers, their work ethic, and their processes. The team also assisted with compiling reports and gathering feedback.

Pavel Antohe
CEO, Kuende

112HUB's efforts led to an increase in productivity and a decrease in frustrations with regards to the internal development team. They had strong project management skills, and they adapted their methods to suit the business' needs. The team listened well and worked quickly and efficiently.

I’m the CEO and founder of Kuende, a technology company. We created a social network and also have experience with the blockchain and cryptocurrency environment.

What challenge were you trying to address with 112HUB?

I needed to scale fast but needed to also keep everyone organized and aligned.

112HUB helped with how the developers were reporting their weekly and monthly duties and tasks. They helped us with how they organized their work ethic and processes regarding when to test and when to deploy. Before that, it wasn’t organized.

They conducted a lot of reports in which we were interviewing the members of my team anonymously. Members of my team had suggestions and feedback and based on that, everyone in the company knew the status of what was happening, the work expected, if there was a delay, or if we improved from one month to another. They’ve stopped developing for now.

We worked with two teammates.

How did you come to work with 112HUB?

I knew Lucian (Founder & Executive Director). He was an advisor with Kuende when I started the company around six years ago. He used to work as a talent scout for big companies and managed big development teams.

I knew when I would have a crisis like this that he would be the one to help me. He told me about 112HUB about three years ago but I didn’t have that need yet. When the need did arise, he was the first one I went to. He walked me through what they do and it was a no-brainer for me.

We worked together from August 2018–January 2020. We paused the engagement due to COVID-19, but we will work together in the future.

The productivity of our team improved. I got to see the number of hours the developers actually work and how much time they waste. I was able to see what the developers thought they knew about our tasks to be developed and what they actually knew after they came on.

The amount of frustration that was within my developers from month to month decreased because 112HUB heard their problems. Lucian understood me and my business.

How did 112HUB perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was perfect. We’re a company with tight deadlines, so the work was faster and more efficient with them. It helped that Lucian knew me and my mindset. He adapted to my way of thinking and tailored the solution based on my methods. Everything was good.

112HUB  listened rather than just offering a service. They didn’t falsely promise anything. They delivered based on what I told them I need and they didn’t want to change what was working or to impose their services. They had a very proactive approach, and it felt like they were a part of my company.

No, everything was very fast. I can’t think of anything they could have done better. It was a team effort. We were both flexible and made it work.

Be transparent and open regarding their processes. Focus on the things that you might not want to tell an outsider. Tell them things that make you feel uncomfortable because they listen and have experience in managing those parts.

I’ve already recommended them.

Developer Staffing for Booking Management Platform

"They had a clear understanding of our needs and had three software teams ready to deliver in a week."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

112HUB shortlisted three development companies to support a table booking company in a new venture. They're helping to create a recommendation system that leverages machine learning to suggest bookings.

Cosmin Magureanu
CEO, ialoc

Within a week, 112HUB managed to source three development companies that could complete the project. They were transparent with their services and kept a business consultant on standby in case of additional help.

ialoc is Romania's leading table booking and booking management platform. Founded in 2016, it is now present in 6 cities. In 2018 alone, ialoc seated over 165,000 people. I am the Co-Founder and CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire 112HUB?

Helping us find the right team for our new Recommendation System. This is mainly a Machine Learning project where we needed an experienced team to work close with us.

Find a team experienced with Machine Learning in a very short time.

112HUB was recommended by a friend who has used their services on other projects.

We needed a way to provide tailored recommendations to our customers based on their activities and preferences.

112Hub assigned one main Business Consultant to our project that spend 2 days with us understanding our needs and delivered results one week later.

Within one week 112HUB provided 3 Software Development Companies that could deliver our project. We ended up choosing one of this companies after a series of test. The project development started less than 2 months after our first call with 112HUB.

The communication was easy and transparent. 112HUB had a Business Consultant ready to help us all the time.

They had a clear understanding of our needs and had three software teams ready to deliver in a week.

Too much paperwork within the initial stages.

Very clear deadlines.
    I would have appreciated a discount since we were an easy customer.
    Fast and reliable.