Luxury Web Design For High-End Service Businesses

10 Carat Creations masterfully translates human excellence through luxury branding and web design for high-end service businesses.

With a local and international clientele, Nicole works exclusively with professionals at the top of their craft who cater to a discerning clientele. How you look online and off matters, but clients will question your competence if the two aren't in sync.

Schedule an appointment today to see your luxury Squarespace website come to life. For your ultimate convenience, Nicole travels to clients by request.

Freelancer
River Vale, NJ

High-end service businesses.

Web Design for Educational Consultant

"Clients and people in my professional network always praise my website."

2015 - Ongoing

10 Carat Creations designed three websites, going beyond just the design to write the copy, integrate booking and payment and make it extra user-friendly.

Owner, Ilene B. Miller, M.S. Ed.

The websites received overwhelmingly positive feedback from the client, who praised 10 Carat Creations creative abilities, professionalism, and unwavering vision for the final result.

I’m the owner and founder of Ilene B. Miller, M.S. Ed.

What challenge were you trying to address with 10 Carat Creations?

At this point, I’ve been in business for 20 years. I still get new clients through referrals, but I wanted to build a high-quality website to generate more leads. It was important that I find a designer that understood my business. The finished site needed to properly reflect who I am and how I work.

I started off speaking with Nicole (Owner, 10 Carat Creations) on the phone to give her an idea of my business and industry. I had no clue what I wanted my website to look like but expressed I was looking for something upscale and very professional. Before we got off the phone, she was already brainstorming some ideas! Nicole is much more than a web designer, she looks at the business from every angle. She designed my website, wrote the copy, packaged my services so they were easier to purchase and set up client payment and scheduling. She taught me how to set availability on my calendar and how to get paid. There was not a piece of the business she didn’t touch.

I have a few other businesses I needed websites for so naturally, I returned to  Nicole to design and launch those. She is a constant partner as I have her on speed dial to make content updates whenever I need to publish a blog post, announce something important or change a picture.

Nicole is a solopreneur—it’s all her. She expertly manages both the creative and organizational sides of things. I like having only one person to contact and work with—it leaves no room for too many cooks to spoil the broth.

How did you come to work with 10 Carat Creations?

I was referred to 10 Carat Creations by an acquaintance who had heard about Nicole. I could tell she was professional, precise and transparent.

Each of the three sites cost $30,000. I’ve also spent an additional $40,000–$60,000 on edits and changes to the sites.

The website for my first business launched in 2015 and I had her design and launch two other websites. I love her efficiency and expertise so much I continue to work with her. She does all the tech stuff I’m not good at, like editing or adding content to my website when I want to publish a blog or share an announcement (like the launch of my book which yes...she designed!).

Clients and people in my professional network always praise my website. It gets them so excited to work with me. More importantly, it gave me instant credibility. In an industry with many professionals, my website sets me apart in a way I never knew it could. The families I work with tell me how easy it is to book and pay for my services on my site—the time it has saved both of us is priceless.

How did 10 Carat Creations perform from a project management standpoint?

Nicole is super organized and deadline-driven. When Nicole says she’ll get something to me by a certain time, she always does. We communicate mostly through email due to both of our busy schedules, and it has worked well. She always addresses my questions and concerns in a timely fashion.

Nicole’s level of design skill is paramount. People who have hired other website designers are blown away by the final result and very jealous.

I can’t think of anything. Nicole is a consummate professional in every area of her business.

Be communicative, transparent, and concise about goals. That’s how she works and she expects the same from clients.