Complete Digital Agency

1 Source Media Group is a full service digital agency specializing in Design, SEO and Social Media. We bring the creativity of an agency and the experience of true internet consultants to businesses of all sizes anywhere in the United States. We can do it all at 1 Source Media Group!

Las Vegas, NV
headquaters
  • 1 Source Media Group
    Holly Hunt St
    Las Vegas, NV 89052
    (702) 840-5000

Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery, Universal Garage Door Services, Dent Guys Las Vegas, Law Office of Garrett T. Ogata

Digital Marketing for Technology Based Company

"They are good in what they do and are committed."

Feb 2016 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group partners with a website design firm to offer expert online marketing services to round out digital marketing offerings to end clients.

11–50 Employees

New York City Metro Area
Co-Founder, HTML Pro

1 Source Media Group has successfully delivered SEO, PPC, and social media marketing services to improve lead generation efforts. They are consistent and reliable with billing and communication.

Headquartered in New York City and with two international offices, HTML Pro (Part of NxENTER Group) consists of a rapidly growing team of the industry’s most creative web designers, front and backend developers, and sales and project managers.

I am co-founder and chief branding officer for my web development company.

HTML Pro is an expert in website design and maintenance. For digital marketing/online branding, we often work with the external contractors, partners, and companies who have vast experience in SEO [search engine optimization], pay-per-click, and social media. Our target market is not limited to the US and thus it's a challenge for any contractor working with us to keep a global matrix of marketing in mind while selling the technology services. Another challenge is to have a consistent stream of work for all the 50+ members we have.

I met with Casey, 1 Source Media Group’s founder, and the rest of the team through an online portal. Our initial interaction was to provide web development, design, HTML, and WordPress services to 1 Source Media Group as an extension of their team whenever they are overloaded. After a while, we developed strong ties and a friendly relationship. This led to our partnership into projects such as getting help from them for online marketing, which is where we have less focus so far due to our strategy in that matter.

The biggest challenge that we had given them was to convert the visitors who were looking for web development services into buyers and have regular leads on the website turn into potential buyers as well. We also tasked them with building a sales strategy and a social media strategy that not only increases the followers but turns them into real customers by using SEO.

It turned out that working with 1 Source Media Group was beneficial and helped us to focus on our core work and let Casey and his team take care of our online marketing matters. Besides that, I also have a really easy relationship with Casey where we don't have to spend time or negotiate too much about the payments. Their team is always flexible about payments and works with dedication and due diligence. I haven't found a vendor that has been as easy to deal with.

Since we started working with Casey and 1 Source Media Group, our revenues have been consistent, which released the pain of having to spend a lot of time in branding efforts and getting the work for our employees combined with decent profits. These guys are always available when I need them. We even exchange emails over the weekend when there is a high need for it. They are good in what they do and are committed. I can assure you that they will never leave you alone!

Overall Score They are great in what they do.
    We never had issues with delays or any frustrations with the schedules.
    They are always on budget and are highly flexible.
    I haven't found issues wih the quality of work that they do.
    I would definitely refer 1 Source Media Group to my clients!

Digital Marketing for Garage Door Repair Firm

"Their work has tremendously helped my business. They helped build what we are today."

2004 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group has worked with a small business to market services in the local community via website design and SEO management.

Salt Lake City, Utah Area
Owner, Garage Door Repair Company

The client is completely satisfied so has decided to work with 1 Source Media Group for more than 12 years. They keep up-to-date on modern SEO trends and constantly improve client offerings.

My company repairs and replaces residential garage doors and operators. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1 Source Media Group?

They built our website and also helped market the website in the local community. I need to speak with local homeowners who have a garage door. Other customers are not attractive for my business.

They are in charge of our SEO, online marketing, pay-per-click, and social media.

How did you come to work with 1 Source Media Group?

Casey [Weisbach], the owner, has been with several companies, and he finally went off on his own. I knew how much knowledge he had and had the faith that he could help us out. I've been with him ever since.

How much have you invested with 1 Source Media Group?

Every year and month, the budget is variable depending on outside factors like income and need.

It's been more than 12 years that I've been working with Casey, who is the president and founder of 1 Source Media Group.

We're constantly working on our site. It's not a plug-and-play by any means, and that is what Casey is good at – constantly changing landscapes. He's always getting new information and implementing that.

How did 1 Source Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I've been with Casey for 12 years, and it's been about 3 years now when he was in a serious car accident. He's a father of 2, and he been confined to a wheelchair as a paraplegic. He battled through that. It's amazing that he still runs his business. He's an amazing person. As a business owner to go through that and keep your business is amazing. He's grown it since then as well.

What did you most impressive about 1 Source Media Group?

Are there any areas 1 Source Media Group could improve?

No. They just got to keep changing what the landscape of everything that changes on the Internet daily and weekly.