Complete Digital Agency

1 Source Media Group is a full service digital agency specializing in Design, SEO and Social Media. We bring the creativity of an agency and the experience of true internet consultants to businesses of all sizes anywhere in the United States. We can do it all at 1 Source Media Group!

Henderson, NV
  • 1000 N Green Valley Pkwy #440
    Henderson, NV 89074

Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery, Universal Garage Door Services, Dent Guys Las Vegas, Law Office of Garrett T. Ogata

Web and Digital Marketing for Medical Practice

“They’re excited to help us grow even after working together for nearly six years.”

2013 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group designed and developed a new website to facilitate customer engagement. They provide a variety of ongoing digital marketing services like SEO and PPC campaigns.

Irving, Texas
Teri Whetstone
Practice Manager, Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery

1 Source Media Group delivered a high-quality website with an appealing frontend presentation and stable backend. Their marketing efforts consistently target a desirable clientele. They demonstrate a service-oriented business philosophy. Executive-level participation ensures a communicative project.

I’m the practice manager for Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery. We’re a medical practice and spa.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1 Source Media Group?

We needed a marketing agency to ensure we have a constant flow of clientele.

1 Source Media Group began their engagement with us by managing our SEO. We’ve played around with the specifics surrounding that effort over the years. The project’s various evolutions include PPC campaigns, patient tracking information, and other substantial changes suggested by their team. While they don’t run our social media accounts, they contribute by formatting our Facebook pages and suggesting suitable content to post.

Initially, we asked them to update our existing website in an attempt to attract to new customers. They completed that project and went on to maintain the site for several years. More recently, they finished developing a new site from the ground up. In addition to managing our website, they allocated a content specialist to create content that further enhances our online presence. Their dedicated SEO and PPC services are ongoing.

We primarily communicate with Casey (President, 1 Source Media Group) regarding the SEO and PPC aspect of our engagement. However, we’ve also interacted with a content specialist and a web developer.

How did you come to work with 1 Source Media Group?

Casey was referred to us by our previous PPC provider.

We spend $6,000 per month.

We first hired them in 2013 and the engagement is ongoing.

We aren’t a new practice by any means, but the plastic surgery and medical spa industry are constantly evolving. 1 Source Media Group’s SEO and PPC efforts have helped us change as needed. We’re located within a competitive market, but their emphasis on our online presence has generated more business.

How did 1 Source Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate with Casey and he puts us in contact with relevant members of his team as needed. For example, we worked with their web developer directly to make sure the site was built to our liking. Similarly, the content specialist sends me drafts to revise and she passes them along to Casey.

We’re hands-on with our customers and pride ourselves on giving each patient the personal attention they deserve. 1 Source Media Group shares that business philosophy. Casey makes himself accessible to us whenever we have questions or problems. They’re excited to help us grow even after working together for nearly six years.

Casey doesn’t specialize in our market, so we’re unable to take advantages of the other services 1 Source Media Group provides. However, we understand our market and can tell which marketing strategies will likely be effective.

Find a service provider that offers a solid personal connection. It’s important to work with a partner that values the client’s brand and wants to hear constructive criticism.

Website Update and SEO for Antiques Store

"We’re very satisfied with the work that 1 Source Media Group has done for us."

Feb. 2018 - Aug. 2018

1 Source Media Group redesigned a website to boost overall functionality and design. They also provide SEO services.

Las Vegas, NV
Jeff Young
Owner, Modern Mantiques

Website visitors and phone calls have increased markedly since 1 Source Media Group was first engaged. Their understanding of marketing technologies helped them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries that arose. They also bring creative ideas to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m the owner and curator of Modern Mantiques, a world-renowned antiques and collectibles store in Las Vegas. Our client base covers over 100 countries around the globe.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1 Source Media Group?

We wanted to update our existing website and do SEO.

Our goals were to increase traffic to our site, and ultimately increase foot traffic to our shop.

1 Source Media Group was referred to us by one of their clients. We felt their online presence, and high ranking in search results, made them a good fit.

We started by meeting with their team to go over our goals. 1 Source Media Group provided suggestions for the redesign of our website. As the project went on, they added call tracking and reporting.

We were assigned a project manager to oversee the redesign. I did speak with a graphic designer as well.

We’ve seen a large increase in web traffic, use of our map/directions features, and calls. In the most recent month, there were more than 6000 searches and over 12,000 views of our products. Our phone calls are up over 81% per month. We’re very satisfied with the work that 1 Source Media Group has done for us.

The project manager ensures coordination between our teams. I made it clear from the beginning of the engagement that I wanted direct access to the project manager. He called me the next day and gave me his mobile number. He does a great job of keeping in contact and sending me regular updates. If I want anything changed, I can call, text, or email and he will make those changes within 24 hours. He makes it very easy, and all our needs are being met.

The staff has a high knowledge base when it comes to online advertising. They’re aware of all of the latest trends, updates, and changes. They use that knowledge to help guide their customers’ programs.

I will always want a project to be completed as fast as possible, so my expectations probably weren’t realistic for the project.

Overall Score They’re a great company to handle all our needs.
    They made changes quickly, if needed.
    I’m very happy with their competitive pricing.
    My results attest to the quality of their work.
    I’ve already referred them to several businesses.

SEO, AdWords, and Web Design for a Automotive Company

“I couldn't be happier with the communication.”

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group provides SEO and Google Adwords services, while having designed and developed a mobile-friendly company website that they continue to maintain.

Las Vegas, NV
Steve Glenn
President, Dent Guys Las Vegas

They ensured the website ranks on the first page of search results, bringing in three times the number of calls and improving traffic to the site. They communicate well and always respond quickly to any requests or required fixes.

I’m the owner of Dent Guys Las Vegas. We fix dents on automobiles, specializing in paintless dent repairs. We also do bumper repairs, headlight polishing, and alloy wheel repairs.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1 Source Media Group?

They handle our SEO, Google Adwords, and they built and designed our company website.

We wanted to be the dominant paintless dent repair company in Las Vegas, with a mobile-friendly website that’s frequently with new photos and offers.

We found them online when searching for local companies to work with.

We wanted a company that could get us ranked in the top results on Google and provide us with a website that people would want to engage with. We also needed help with generating new online reviews, which they worked on.

I’m not sure how many people worked on the project—I only dealt with one person who keeps me informed and helps me whenever I have questions.

When we started ranking on the first page of Google in the local maps section, our call volume went up a great deal. We used to average 10 calls a day before Google but we now get 30 calls a day due to our search results ranking.

How did the 1 Source Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I couldn't be happier with the communication. They’re always available and no matter what time of day it is, they answer my calls.

What impresses you about the 1 Source Media Group?

I love how they offer everything for our digital marketing. They take photos and video of us working to use for it. They update our website the day we ask and so much more.

We’ve not had any bad experiences with them.

Overall Score We have been with them for so long and we won't go anywhere else.
    We call, then they fix the same day most of the time.
    They work with our budget, then we grow that budget based on results.
    Our website looks amazing and we get compliments all the time.
    I tell every other business owner I know about them.

Digital Marketing for Marketing Agency

“We can always rely on them for excellent deliverables on every project we partner with them on.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group provides digital marketing services for third party clients of a marketing firm. Focusing on content writing, they produce original pages for a website.

Vineland, New Jersey
Fernando Torres
CEO, OnTarget Media Group

Their content is always excellent and they produce reliable results every time, particularly regarding SEO. They complete tasks on time, work hard to meet expectations, and respond quickly to any requests.

I’m the CEO of a marketing firm. I run the day to day operations and work with my clients and employees to help drive revenue, build better brands, and help with client retention.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1 Source Media Group?

We work with them on different projects from time to time. They’re amazing to work with no matter the need is. They help us with website development, content creation, and more.

Our goals were to meet our client's needs regarding content creation.

We used to work with Casey (President and Founder, 1 Source Media Group) many years ago, and even then his work was amazing. He’s a fantastic person who runs a great organization.

They wrote pages for a clients website that required original content. They wrote beautiful web pages, as well as creating additional further pages for the site. They did all of that in a timely fashion and the client is very happy with the results.

We have worked closely with their web development team, their SEO team, and their content team. All facets of the team function like a well-oiled machine.

The results have been perfect. The SEO on the client's website works perfectly thanks to their efforts.

They’re professional and produce great results. We can always rely on them for excellent deliverables on every project we partner with them on. They’re a top-notch organization and I highly recommend them to anyone.

It's always very timely. When I ask them for any task, they respond quickly and with a great answer. They always go the extra mile to help us.

How efficient they are impresses me. The turn around for projects is always fast—it doesn’t matter if it's results based or content. They always do a great job. It makes it very easy for us to work with them.

Not that I am aware of.

They always meet our needs when it is convenient for us.
    The cost is well within the scope of what it costs to do business with a top-notch company. We're very happy.
    Our results speak for themselves.

Digital Marketing for Technology Based Company

"They are good in what they do and are committed."

Feb 2016 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group partners with a website design firm to offer expert online marketing services to round out digital marketing offerings to end clients.

11–50 Employees

New York City Metro Area
Co-Founder, HTML Pro

1 Source Media Group has successfully delivered SEO, PPC, and social media marketing services to improve lead generation efforts. They are consistent and reliable with billing and communication.

Headquartered in New York City and with two international offices, HTML Pro (Part of NxENTER Group) consists of a rapidly growing team of the industry’s most creative web designers, front and backend developers, and sales and project managers.

I am co-founder and chief branding officer for my web development company.

HTML Pro is an expert in website design and maintenance. For digital marketing/online branding, we often work with the external contractors, partners, and companies who have vast experience in SEO [search engine optimization], pay-per-click, and social media. Our target market is not limited to the US and thus it's a challenge for any contractor working with us to keep a global matrix of marketing in mind while selling the technology services. Another challenge is to have a consistent stream of work for all the 50+ members we have.

I met with Casey, 1 Source Media Group’s founder, and the rest of the team through an online portal. Our initial interaction was to provide web development, design, HTML, and WordPress services to 1 Source Media Group as an extension of their team whenever they are overloaded. After a while, we developed strong ties and a friendly relationship. This led to our partnership into projects such as getting help from them for online marketing, which is where we have less focus so far due to our strategy in that matter.

The biggest challenge that we had given them was to convert the visitors who were looking for web development services into buyers and have regular leads on the website turn into potential buyers as well. We also tasked them with building a sales strategy and a social media strategy that not only increases the followers but turns them into real customers by using SEO.

It turned out that working with 1 Source Media Group was beneficial and helped us to focus on our core work and let Casey and his team take care of our online marketing matters. Besides that, I also have a really easy relationship with Casey where we don't have to spend time or negotiate too much about the payments. Their team is always flexible about payments and works with dedication and due diligence. I haven't found a vendor that has been as easy to deal with.

Since we started working with Casey and 1 Source Media Group, our revenues have been consistent, which released the pain of having to spend a lot of time in branding efforts and getting the work for our employees combined with decent profits. These guys are always available when I need them. We even exchange emails over the weekend when there is a high need for it. They are good in what they do and are committed. I can assure you that they will never leave you alone!

Overall Score They are great in what they do.
    We never had issues with delays or any frustrations with the schedules.
    They are always on budget and are highly flexible.
    I haven't found issues wih the quality of work that they do.
    I would definitely refer 1 Source Media Group to my clients!

Digital Marketing for Garage Door Repair Firm

"Their work has tremendously helped my business. They helped build what we are today."

2004 - Ongoing

1 Source Media Group has worked with a small business to market services in the local community via website design and SEO management.

Salt Lake City, Utah Area
Owner, Garage Door Repair Company

The client is completely satisfied so has decided to work with 1 Source Media Group for more than 12 years. They keep up-to-date on modern SEO trends and constantly improve client offerings.

My company repairs and replaces residential garage doors and operators. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1 Source Media Group?

They built our website and also helped market the website in the local community. I need to speak with local homeowners who have a garage door. Other customers are not attractive for my business.

They are in charge of our SEO, online marketing, pay-per-click, and social media.

How did you come to work with 1 Source Media Group?

Casey [Weisbach], the owner, has been with several companies, and he finally went off on his own. I knew how much knowledge he had and had the faith that he could help us out. I've been with him ever since.

How much have you invested with 1 Source Media Group?

Every year and month, the budget is variable depending on outside factors like income and need.

It's been more than 12 years that I've been working with Casey, who is the president and founder of 1 Source Media Group.

We're constantly working on our site. It's not a plug-and-play by any means, and that is what Casey is good at – constantly changing landscapes. He's always getting new information and implementing that.

How did 1 Source Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I've been with Casey for 12 years, and it's been about 3 years now when he was in a serious car accident. He's a father of 2, and he been confined to a wheelchair as a paraplegic. He battled through that. It's amazing that he still runs his business. He's an amazing person. As a business owner to go through that and keep your business is amazing. He's grown it since then as well.

What did you most impressive about 1 Source Media Group?

Are there any areas 1 Source Media Group could improve?

No. They just got to keep changing what the landscape of everything that changes on the Internet daily and weekly.