1 Source Media Group is a full service digital agency specializing in Design, SEO and Social Media. We bring the creativity of an agency and the experience of true internet consultants to businesses of all sizes anywhere in the United States. We can do it all at 1 Source Media Group!

Founded:
1 Source Media Group
Holly Hunt St
Las Vegas, NV 89052
(702) 840-5000

Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery, Universal Garage Door Services, Dent Guys Las Vegas, Law Office of Garrett T. Ogata

Industry focus

Client focus

Reviews of 1 Source Media Group

Digital Marketing for Garage Door Repair Firm

Digital marketing

1 Source Media Group has worked with a small business to market services in the local community via website design and SEO management.

The client is completely satisfied so has decided to work with 1 Source Media Group for more than 12 years. They keep up-to-date on modern SEO trends and constantly improve client offerings.

"Their work has tremendously helped my business. They helped build what we are today."

Owner, Garage Door Repair Company

Salt Lake City, Utah Area
Overall rating:

Average: 4.5 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

My company repairs and replaces residential garage doors and operators. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1 Source Media Group?

They built our website and also helped market the website in the local community. I need to speak with local homeowners who have a garage door. Other customers are not attractive for my business.

They are in charge of our SEO, online marketing, pay-per-click, and social media.

How did you come to work with 1 Source Media Group?

Casey [Weisbach], the owner, has been with several companies, and he finally went off on his own. I knew how much knowledge he had and had the faith that he could help us out. I've been with him ever since.

How much have you invested with 1 Source Media Group?

Every year and month, the budget is variable depending on outside factors like income and need.

It's been more than 12 years that I've been working with Casey, who is the president and founder of 1 Source Media Group.

We're constantly working on our site. It's not a plug-and-play by any means, and that is what Casey is good at – constantly changing landscapes. He's always getting new information and implementing that.

How did 1 Source Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I've been with Casey for 12 years, and it's been about 3 years now when he was in a serious car accident. He's a father of 2, and he been confined to a wheelchair as a paraplegic. He battled through that. It's amazing that he still runs his business. He's an amazing person. As a business owner to go through that and keep your business is amazing. He's grown it since then as well.

What did you most impressive about 1 Source Media Group?

Are there any areas 1 Source Media Group could improve?

No. They just got to keep changing what the landscape of everything that changes on the Internet daily and weekly.

RATINGS