Every month, we award the highest-performing B2B companies by industry and location. For a chance to be recognized, companies must demonstrate an exceptional ability to deliver high-quality work to their clients.
Companies must have reviews to be eligible for an award. Other criteria include: market presence, work portfolio, and quality and recency of client feedback.
If you don’t have a profile on Clutch, apply now for a chance to be recognized as a leader in our research.
Benefits of Being Named a Leading Company on Clutch
Being named a Clutch Leader can:
- Strengthen brand recognition and online visibility
- Increase exposure to journalists through 400+ news outlets
- Establish credibility in your industry
- Demonstrate commitment to your clients’ success
- Drive inbound leads
Learn more about how an award from Clutch can positively impact your business’ growth and reputation.
We offer promotional materials to help you share your status as a Clutch Leader:
- Press Release Distributed Through PRNewswire: Generate content opportunities and coverage from news outlets, social media, and your blog
- Custom Award: Purchase one of our custom-designed awards to add to your wall or shelf
- Share a Badge: Link to your Clutch profile or the press release with a custom badge
- Post a Widget: Share your company's reviews directly on your website through a Clutch widget.
Important Dates for 2019
Our award selection methodology is influenced by the number of reviews your company has and how recently the reviews were published. To improve your chances of receiving an award, please submit references by the deadline corresponding to each award announcement listed below.
Week of January 29, 2019
- Leaders Announced: United Kingdom, Canada
- Submit References: January 16
Week of February 25, 2019
- Leaders Announced: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco
- Submit References: February 8
Week of March 25, 2019
- Leaders Announced: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Miami, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Portland, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, D.C.
- Submit References: March 8
Week of April 30, 2019
- Leaders Announced: India
- Submit References: April 12
Week of May 28, 2019
- Leaders Announced: Australia, Technology, and Marketing Sub-Focus Areas such as development focus (i.e., .NET, Python, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.), platform (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), or specialties (i.e., for PR, reputation management, corporate communications, etc.) See a full listing of sub-focus areas.
- Submit References: May 10
Week of June 24, 2019
- Leaders Announced: United States – states A-L
- Submit References: June 7
Week of July 29, 2019
- Leaders Announced: United States – states M-Z
- Submit References: July 12
Week of August 26, 2019
- Asia: Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- Africa: Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania
- Latin America and Caribbean: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, the Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
- Submit References: August 9
Week of September 23, 2019
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Industry Verticals: such as automotive, business services, dental, education, e-commerce, etc. See a full listing of industry verticals.
- Submit References: September 6
Week of October 14, 2019
- Eastern Europe: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine
- Submit References: September 27
Week of December 2, 2019
- Global Awards: We recognize companies from around the world that are top performers on Clutch. Only the companies that go above and beyond for their clients are selected for this award.
- Submit References: October 22