Clutch's content helps businesses understand trends in the B2B market and identify the resources and services they need to tackle business challenges with confidence. We cover a variety of industries and topics, but our main requirement is that all content be specific and actionable.
Think about your experience working with your company's clients. Consider what advice or insights you have that may help businesses:
1. Become more efficient with the help of updated business processes or new technology
2. Choose a service provider or software solution that meets their needs
3. Get the most out of their service provider or software solution
- You must use our application form below to submit your pitches
- Only submit content that has not been published before
- Show; don't tell: Include step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and examples
- Reference sources, case studies, and data to back up your argument
- Links to other sources (including your website) must support your point and help the reader
- Article length of at least 900-1,500 words
- Include at least 2 images in your article as PNGs or JPEGs
- Share a recent headshot
- Include a 1-2 sentence summary of your article underneath your title
- Submit articles as .doc or .docx
For inspiration, check out our latest articles (https://clutch.co/resources/articles) and think of topics in terms of four questions:
- How do you do X?
- Why should you do X?
- Why is X happening?
- What is X? Why is X important?
Editorial Process: What to Expect
We review each pitch and reach out within one week if the topic is a good fit. If you don't hear back from us within a week, your piece isn't the right fit for us at this time.
After receiving a completed article, we take about two months to review it and share feedback. We use our "Writer's Checklist" (below) to edit articles.
Please check that your completed article includes every item on the checklist before submitting. We reserve the right to reject articles that do not meet our requirements.
We expect writers to update their article based on our feedback before publication.
Pitch Your Article Idea
Complete our guest writer application when you're ready to share your article topic. We require an outline of your proposed topic and previous writing samples. Please use this form every time you want to submit a new idea.
Why Write for Clutch?
We launched our contributed content program in January 2017, with the goal of providing another opportunity for individuals to market their thought leadership and highlight their company's experience in the industry.
More Information About What We're Looking For
We create content that helps readers make informed business decisions. The more detail, examples, and actionable instructions, the better. We want to be the one-stop-shop for people seeking to do business better, which means a reader shouldn’t have to look up another source when reading your article.
We have high standards that we stick to, in order to avoid contributing to the content deluge. All articles should meet three goals:
- Inform readers about business processes, challenges, scenarios, and tools, using case studies, examples, data, and images.
- Educate readers about steps they should take to innovate and enhance their business and why.
- Guide readers through the process of solving pressing business challenges and making informed decisions, using actionable, step-by-step instructions and visuals.
- Cover a topic comprehensively so readers do not have to read another article before taking action.
Our Content Categories
- Advertising & Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile App Development
- Web & Software Development
- Web Design
- IT Services & Solutions
- Business Services
Reach out to [email protected] with any questions about joining our content community. We look forward to working with you!