Become a guest writer for one of our B2B websites to feature your thought leadership and expertise. We’re looking for fresh perspectives that will speak to our audience.
If your article is accepted*, your work will be showcased on one of our websites and spotlighted in social media posts.
How Can You Get Featured on Our Blog?
- Step 1: Submit our form with your article pitch, link to a published writing sample, and other information.
- Step 2: Hang tight and wait to be contacted.
- Step 3: If your pitch is accepted, start writing!
When Will I Be Contacted?
Only selected submissions will be contacted and can expect contact within 3-5 business days.
Blog Submission Guidelines
The following guidelines are key requirements, not suggestions. If you do not follow them, your contribution will not be accepted.
Quality Writing & Direction
- Industry knowledge and authority should match the topic(s) chosen
- Blog post is easy to read and follow
- Aligns with accepted topic
- Word count: 900-2,000
- 3-5 images - not stock photos
- Not overly self-promotional
- Offers original standpoints
- Posts are written with our audience in mind
- Topics can include: new SEO strategies for businesses, tips for hiring development companies, social media trends.
- Original work submitted
- Relevant examples and use cases included
- Link to any relevant sources or data that support your POV
Have additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: ** We publish a select number of blog posts per month and reserve the right to choose which one of our four sites (Clutch, The Manifest, Visual Objects or Top Design Firms) aligns best. Only selected individuals will be informed where their content will be published.