Custom E-commerce and Education apps solution

Our company is mainly focused on E-commerce & Marketplace and Education custom solutions for a different range of business and we really know how to reduce the risk and grow the revenue for your business using our technologies.

We concentrate on using cutting-edge and solid technological solutions only. Our team have great experience in this area and we are able to provide an optimal balance between quality and time for your business.

Our team is really know how to analyse your data and how to provide you with an individual data-based approach. This will help you hit the point of reducing the expenses and grow the revenue or any other focused KPI.

Odessa, Ukraine
  • Odessa
    Ukraine

Mobile based education app Image

Mobile based education app

Mobile-based app for helping students preparing to national Sweden exams with a gamification way of learning.

Marketplace mobile app Image

Marketplace mobile app

Shoki -  is an application to make you discover good deals with the best places for your outings. Restaurants, bar, karting, escape game, spa, museum and many more.

Cloud Point-Of-Sale Platform Image

Cloud Point-Of-Sale Platform

Swevo is a cloud Point-Of-Sale Platform to manage sales processes on offline markets (restaurants, small shops, street food points, any services)

Software Solution & MVP Build for Healthcare Startup

"Their flexibility was very impressive."

Nov. 2019 - Apr. 2020

ZenBit built an MVP and developed a software solution for a healthcare startup. After receiving feedback, they made adjustments based on that feedback.

Paisley, United Kingdom
COO, Healthcare Startup

ZenBit has received positive feedback on their work. The team had good communication skills and had weekly calls to provide progress. Their project manager helped to adapt to changes and stay on deadlines.

I'm СOO of support healthcare startup, which help make express tests

For what projects/services did your company hire ZenBit?

We are cover hardware part, and software solution was needed which will help users, track their indicators and AI give advice based on received data. For MVP we worked with freelancers, but it took a lot of time for management, so for second iteration we decided outsource the software part

We need design improvement, amount of feature was increased. We provided document with scope of work, which we expected to have at the end of second iteration. We were expected took part in exhibition, time was important for us

I have met with Dmitry on healthcare conference in Berlin. I liked his previous projects. And after I have checked feedbacks, we decided to try to work with his team

We had plan phase. Where we described our vision, explain exist functionality, and scope of work that we expect to have. We start work close with designer first 2 weeks, and after development start. I liked agile process. During this time we gathered some feedbacks from our partners who test product, we've not include big changes, but I glad that we could reacted on some feedbacks in this iteration

Project included 2 developers, mobile and backend, PM, QA. I mostly talk with PM and QA

We done all planned scope, but as corona started our deadlines and strategy was changed. We glad with result and plan to continue working. Now we creating scope for next iteration which we expect to start during next couple weeks

I haven't find any issues. We had call every Friday, to check the progress.

Their flexibility was very impressive. PM helped us include changes and not broke the deadlines.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Development for Security Product Company

“Their well-rounded thinking about the company and the product as a whole make them an exciting team to work with.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

ZenBit develops a mobile app and cloud infrastructure for a startup. They do front- and backend development in React Native, Python, and Firebase, and the product links to Raspberry Pi devices.

Lakewood, Colorado
Jennifer Seim
Director of Operations, BenchSentry

Deliveries are prompt, and ZenBit is forward thinking in their execution. They are easy to work with, and they communicate well. If there is ever a gap in their knowledge, they resolve it immediately. Their team management is strong, and their suggestions are beneficial.

I work for a small startup. We are developing a mobile app and cloud infrastructure. Both will interact with a Raspberry Pi Bench computer.

What challenge were you trying to address with ZenBit?

We started the project with a local developer but quickly brought in ZenBit to help build the mobile app and flesh out the architecture.

They do all our front- and backend development. The project was to start from the ground up, as we had no infrastructure in place. They did some research on which tools would be best to build out our UI, and they did a great job narrowing down the tools we considered. We use React Native and Python, and our database is in Firebase.

We talked to one individual about staffing, then we had one primary contact and developer. We recently brought in a second developer, and the primary contact oversees the project.

How did you come to work with ZenBit?

We found them on Upwork. I liked their background, and they clearly had experience in the realm we wanted to work in. I've worked with offshore teams before that didn't think about the big picture. When we conducted a technical interview, they proved they had the skills to oversee the whole project. They're also in a better time zone than our previous vendors, and their responsiveness made us feel like the overlap was much better.

Our total cost is over $30,000 so far.

We started working together in May 2018, and the project is ongoing.

They meet all our acceptance criteria, and we're getting into more finite release planning. Overall, they're very prompt with their delivery. I feel like I'm working with a team, and they are very forward thinking. They're interested in the business as a whole, and they make suggestions for marketing, security, and ways to stay on trend.

How did ZenBit perform from a project management standpoint?

They're good project managers. They are clear with staffing changes, and they work well with us. I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Their team approach is a major strength. Their well-rounded thinking about the company and the product as a whole make them an exciting team to work with. They communicate well with our team, and they promote education within their team. If they're ever unfamiliar with a subject, they find courses to learn about it. I really appreciate the management of their teams and their customers.

No, I feel like I'm the one holding them back. They do a good job with code coverage, test cases, and infrastructure.

Document your solutions and give them visibility into the overall project. If they see the big picture, they'll work ahead and factor everything into their decisions.

I wish I could have more of their time.
    They are superstars, especially for the rates they charge.
    I've already recommended them.

Mobile App Dev for Delivery Startup

"Their level of customer service and communication exceeded any company I have worked with."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

ZenBit built a mobile app to supplement a delivery startup’s existing web app. Key features include a custom booking process and integration with exiting web app accounts.

Poznan, Poland
Julia Novak
Executive Director, FlowCar

The app arrived on time, meeting all requirements. Proactive, communicative, and diligent, ZenBit led an agile, productive workflow that resulted in high-quality development work.

I’m the executive director of FlowCar, a delivery startup company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZenBit?

We already had a web app, but as our number of users grew, we decided to create a mobile application as well.

We wanted to create a mobile app with a custom booking process and synchronization with accounts on the existing web app.

We searched for teams on different online resources. ZenBit’s portfolio had similar projects to what we wanted to accomplish.

We had existing designs before we started searching for a developer team, so after selecting Zenbit, we had several calls to discuss all of the details. Our teams then divided tasks into sprints. We called once or twice a week to review progress, make changes, and discuss future plans.

The team included a React Native developer, a QA person, and a project manager.

We’ve just started to use the app.

It was easy to communicate. We spoke mostly over web chat, with scheduled calls once or twice a week and extra calls if needed.

Their level of customer service and communication exceeded any company I have worked with. ZenBit was timely and always looking for ways to improve our project.

No, I'm happy with the process and results.

I’ve had a good experience working with ZenBit, and I would definitely recommend their team.