Website Hosting, Web Design & Media Services

Website Express is an affordable website hosting, design, video and marketing firm located in Kalispell, Montana.

We pride ourselves on our ability to provide website hosting, design and media services to clients located all over the nation. Our passion is our clients. We love working with businesses of all kinds, and assisting in the development of brands and marketing strategies that grow your name and bottom line.

The ability to present your company in the best way possible can either be an infuriating and cost prohibited ordeal, or it can be as easy as picking up the phone and calling Website Express (888) 534-3555 | (406) 890-2667

Kalispell, MT
  • 35 S Main St., Suite B
    Kalispell, MT 59901

Skijoring Magazine Image

Skijoring Magazine

Skijoring Magazine Web Site & Magazine is a venue to promote Equestrian Skijoring and offering interaction for the Equestrian Skijoring Family.

Glacier National Park Volunteer Association Image

Glacier National Park Volunteer Association

The Glacier National Park Volunteer Associates is a non-profit, all volunteer official park partner with no paid staff. Our volunteer efforts highlight our primary purpose—“to bring together people interested in the proper care, protection, management and preservation of Glacier National Park.”

MechTech Systems Image

MechTech Systems

MechTech Systems provides Carbine Conversion Units for Glock, XD/M and 1911.

Parenting with Dignity w/Mac Bledsoe Image

Parenting with Dignity w/Mac Bledsoe

Mac Bledsoe, father of famed NFL quaterback Drew Bledsoe has been teaching parenting skills to millions for over 20 years.

LHC Image

LHC

LHC is a large construction company located in Montana.

Web Dev for Hygiene Products Company

"They were able to make my project happen within my budget."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

Website Express built a website for a sanitary product company to share its information. It features a video and a place to let customers order products.

Jackson, Wyoming
Product Developer, YouShield Protection

The website launched and has enabled the client to land distributors and spread awareness of their product. Website Express delivered an easy-to-use website that met the client’s expectations and stayed within their small budget. Their flexibility stood out.

I’m the product developer for YouShield Protection. We offer a product that lets a user shield their hand from a contaminated door handle in public facilities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Website Express?

I was trying to get the product out to the world. I needed a website to target customers so they can learn more about the product.

Website Express built the site for me. They helped figure out a simple, cost-effective way to get a website going within my budget. They also uploaded an existing video to the site and created a simple process so that people can place orders online.

I worked with Jason (Owner/Art Director) and Micah (Managing Member).

How did you come to work with Website Express?

I just googled for website companies in Kalispell, Montana.

I spent $2,000 on the website and now pay $17 per month.

The project started in October 2019, and the website launched in December of the same year. It was a pretty quick process, but we’re still working on little things here and there.

When the site launched, we had one bug that Website Express was trying to figure out, but it was nothing huge. But the biggest impact was that I was able to start contacting distributors and send them somewhere with information about my product. I’ve secured a distributor on the East Coast and am working to gain other distributors as well. The website is simple and easy to navigate, which is exactly what I wanted. It’s not particularly high-tech, but I’ve still gotten pretty good feedback.

How did Website Express perform from a project management standpoint?

They did well. Website Express worked with me through the process. If I ever have a question, I can call or email them and they’ll answer. Their email system is also really high-quality compared to other systems.

When I had my appointment with Jason originally, we sat down and discussed the whole project. He listened to what I was looking for and knew exactly what I wanted to do. They were able to make my project happen within my budget. The site is very cost-effective compared to how much other websites cost.

I don’t have anything that comes to the top of my mind.

Plan an appointment to talk to them, and have an idea of what you need done beforehand. They’ll help you figure it out.

Website Design and Migration for Juicing Company

“They were on top of tasks and provided immediate correspondence.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Website Express built a website and e-commerce tool for a fruit processor company. Adding new features and functionalities, their team migrated, redesigned, and redeveloped the platform.

Bigfork, Montana
Gary and Susan Snow
Owners, Tabletree Juice

The e-commerce platform has cultivated a rise in sales for the partner. The updated website is aesthetically modern and renders a professional tone. Website Express’s rates were great from a cost-benefit perspective. Their iterative methodology complemented their project management style.

Gary Snow: We’re a fruit processor company that primarily produces juices. I’m the manager, and Susan and I are co-owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Website Express?

Susan Snow: We wanted them to create a website that was professional in style. Our previous website was fine, but I was doing it myself. We needed Website Express to update our site’s design and add an e-commerce tool.

SS: They redesigned, redeveloped, and built an e-commerce platform for our website. Our new site is modern and functional. Website Express applied all of our specifications and recommendations.

SS: We worked with their entire team. This included the salesman, designer, and account manager. They’re a small, family company.

How did you come to work with Website Express?

GS: Their company’s salesman reached out to us several times through phone calls and emails. We eventually gave them a try.

SS: The project was very affordable for us; it was less than $5,000.

SS: The project lasted from December 2018–January 2019. They completed the website in a short period of time.

SS: I’m not sure of any metrics, and we haven’t received any user feedback yet. However, our sales have been hugely impacted because of the e-commerce platform. Overall, we’re really happy with the end product. Website Express was very helpful and easy to work with.

Their team gave me the ability to update and edit the site on my own. I like having the independence to do this without having to contact or pay their company. They made it simple so I can do updates, but I also know they’re available if I need them.

GS: They’re located close to us so we can drop in if we need to.

How did Website Express perform from a project management standpoint?

GS: Their team was great at project management.

SS: They were on top of tasks and provided immediate correspondence. We had an iterative approach to our process.

GS: We really liked the fact that they are lesser-known and local to us.

SS: Their cost-benefit rates were also impressive. All around, they were really great to work with.

SS: No, I can’t think of anything. They did an awesome job.

SS: Go ahead and work with them. We’ve recommended them to other businesses many times.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Volunteer Nonprofit

"The website is close to perfect."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Website Express modernized the digital presence of a nonprofit that supports a national park. The team designed a website with custom features and consulted on SEO. They provide ongoing website support.

Kalipspell, Montana
Kathyrn Jensen
Board Member, Glacier National Park Volunteer Association

In less than a month, the team at Website Express created a website that has pleased everyone, from employees to members to the national park itself. The site runs smoothly, as did the project, which was carried out by a highly efficient, helpful, and communicative team.

I’m on the board of Glacier National Park Volunteer Associates. We’re a nonprofit organization and one of three official partners of Glacier National Park. We’re responsible for the volunteer work that takes place in the park, as well as restoration and maintenance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Website Express?

A few years ago, I took over as the point person for our organization’s tech needs. I realized our website presence wasn’t up to standard. That’s when we started looking for a firm that would be able to support us in revamping our website.

Website Express handled the site development and design from scratch. They implemented several features, including a security layer as well as custom membership and contact forms. The team also provided SEO expertise.

Further, Website Express handled our domain transfer, as we had to centralize information and materials from four separate domains onto one.

We were in contact with about three or four people. My main contact was Jason (Owner & Art Director, Website Express). We also worked with an accountant, a PR representative, and a developer who handled the domain transfers.

How did you come to work with Website Express?

We interviewed several different companies, but ultimately decided to partner with Website Express as we liked their design features, found them easy to work with, and appreciated that they were local.

We hired Website Express to design and build our new website, design custom forms, transfer information from our old website, transfer domains, install SSL, hosting and manage content. We spent under $2,000 for this initial work.

We worked with Website Express from August–October 2019 to finalize our website. We then hired Website Express to administrator our website. We upload the information to be used, and Website Express installs on our website. Our ongoing annual cost is approximately $750.

Our website has received really positive feedback from both internal and external stakeholders. Glacier National Park, our partner, is really pleased with the design.

Users find it easy to maneuver, and we’ve seen an increase in both membership and donations since the update has been implemented. The website is close to perfect.

How did Website Express perform from a project management standpoint?

The project was managed very efficiently. When the board held its first official meeting with Jason, he arrived with a custom design he’d created ahead of time, which we made only minor changes to.

After that meeting, he and his team were able to launch the website in less than a month. Throughout the project, he was very responsive to design changes and questions over email.

After we launched, we realized there were a few minor issues caused by some communication problems on our side, and the team fixed them immediately.

Their cost and their location set them apart from other firms. However, they also took the time to really understand our needs given that we’re not a typical business, but representatives of a national park.

There’s nothing that comes to mind. Compared to where we were six months ago, Website Express has done an excellent job.

Look at the work they’ve done for other customers and come up with a vision for what you want and need. Then, take the time to meet with them personally so communication can flow as smoothly as possible.

Website Redevelopment for Firearms Accessory Manufacturer

“The layout of all pages had a logical flow, presenting our product in a different way.”

May - June 2019

Website Express undertook a complete website redesign for a consumer goods retailer. Picking up where a previous team left off, they created an online store within an informational company site.

Kalispell, Montana
Mark Allred
General Manager, MechTech

Since the launch of the new site, the company has noticed significant increases in the number of orders placed through the website as opposed to over the phone. Customers have indicated that the site is more intuitive and user-friendly than the previous solution. They were an attentive partner.

I’m the general manager of MechTech.

What challenge were you trying to address with Website Express?

We needed a new, functioning website that included a store for online purchases.

They handled a complete redesign of the website that we’ve used for years. It was limited in its functionality. Before selecting Website Express, we were working with another company to redesign the product. Unfortunately, that group was reluctant to make the changes we requested and didn’t communicate well. We brought Website Express in to get us back on track.

They revamped the entire platform, using the pictures that we originally provided. It’s now 100% different and more functional than it was while working with our previous partner.

I worked primarily with James (Technical Director, Website Express), who commanded the project. Micah (IT Administrator, Website Express) handled the creation of our online store. If we have questions about the store, we go to Micah, but James takes care of all other website formatting questions.

How did you come to work with Website Express?

They’re a local company. At the time, we called 2–3 other local companies to search out our best fit. The others didn’t seem as attuned to our business model, and they seemed like they understood what we wanted to do. So, we hired them.

I believe the site cost between $5,000–$7,000.

We worked with them from May–June 2019.

We’ve experienced and 40%–50% increase in sales coming through the site as opposed to over the phone. The previous store was less user-friendly, so we would recieve many customer calls about confusion navigating our online store. We handly ever get those anymore because of the upgraded site.

How did Website Express perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very responsive both on the phone and email. Normally, we recieve same-day responses from both of them.

The site looks fantastic compared to what it was before. They added interesting graphics to improve picture quality. The layout of all pages had a logical flow, presenting our product in a different way. That got the sales process started, which ended up being effective for customers as well. They were able to think about product presentation in innovative ways that we had not previously considered.

They truly helped us out of a difficult situation. I can’t think of any areas for improvement for them.

Be clear about your goals and feedback. If you present information ambiguously, it’ll be more difficult. It may also be helpful to let them run with a project on their own. They’re creative thinkers and are able to visualize concepts that you may not be able to verbally communicate. They will respond as quickly as you can get back to them.

Web Design & Dev for Parenting Education Program

"They were phenomenal."

Jan. 2018

Web Express redesigned a parenting organization’s website. They improved the website’s functionality and UX to be mobile- and user-friendly. The team made their video courses downloadable through the site.

Kalispell, Montana
Mac Bledsoe
Owner, Parenting with Dignity

Since Web Express made the videos available online, the client has enjoyed thousands of digital downloads. The team lead explained all processes in a way that was easy to understand. Their communication and responsiveness were exceptional; they were only a phone call away whenever anything came up.

I’m the president, founder, and author of a program called Parenting With Dignity. We used to be a nonprofit, but now we’re a private company that educates families on effective parenting skills. We offer a 9-week parenting video course, available on DVD and as a digital download.

What challenge were you trying to address with Website Express?

Our website was outdated and dysfunctional. Since our business largely hinges on our digital presence, we wanted someone to update our website.

Website Express updated and streamlined the user flow of our website. They focused on how our clients access our written materials and download them for use to conduct their own parenting classes. They made the website mobile-friendly.

Since we realized that DVDs are becoming obsolete, Jason (Owner & Art Director, Web Express) also made our video materials easily downloadable through our website.

I worked primarily with Jason, but I was in touch with his brother, as well.

How did you come to work with Web Express?

I found them through a google search. After finding 12 different companies based in Montana, I shortlisted and interviewed four. I picked Web Express because they were by far the most accessible—they’re small, and personable.

We spent less than $5000.

We started working together in January 2018 and the website was completed within two weeks.

We’ve enjoyed thousands of digital downloads, and almost none of them have had difficulty viewing the videos. In the only instance that a client had any difficulty, Jason emailed them direct links to the videos.

Not only have they made the site functional, but they’ve also made it very easy to navigate. Since it’s mobile-friendly, users can now enjoy our resources on different devices. Jason also made the process of video acquisition very easy; users can now simply purchase ten hours of our digital classes through the site.

Jason was a pleasure to work with because he was able to explain technical concepts in a way that I could understand.

How did Website Express perform from a project management standpoint?

They were phenomenal. Jason was always a phone call away whenever anything came up. They were super responsive—Jason would help me immediately. His customer service was outstanding.

I would emphasize Jason’s accessibility. He was always reachable, and I could always hear his smile loud and clear, over the phone. He was always cheerful and ready to help. We’ve had very few problems.

They’re so good at what they do, that I expect them to grow. I just hope they don’t lose their personal touch. Their personability is their biggest strength.