Custom Web & Mobile Development Company

Vellgus is a custom full-service Web & Mobile Development Company that focuses on making next generation technologies accessible to small, medium and large businesses. Our goal is to provide solutions that put our clients a few steps ahead of everyone else.
We achieve this by adopting modern technologies in web and mobile development to real life applications that boost growth and increase efficiency.

2019
  • 4170 Still Creek Drive
    Vancouver, AB V5C 6C6

Raff Transportation Image

Raff Transportation

Raff Transportation - Logistics Company in New Jersey USA.

MindZip Image

MindZip

Remember everything you learn! The art of learning and mastering skills as twice as fast.

Start up company which took a challenge to make important need of remembering knowledge into digital world and help people with smartphones to have best use of it.

OpenTennis Image

OpenTennis

Tennis Solutions LLC is a Florida based company with intend on doing business by developing and providing specialized tennis SaaS to customers in the USA and around the world.

MindZip Image

MindZip

Raymond Group Image

Raymond Group

Corporate website for the sustainable construction company that provides high-quality services.

Onyx Source Center Image

Onyx Source Center

An international company in the hotel management and travel industry.

Website with vast menu structure and big amount of custom template pages that represents the scale of the company, brings clarity to the services and provides a clear overview.

Website Design for Trucking Company

"Vellgus team had no issues with deadlines."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Vellgus provided website design. Their team added unique motion effects and optimized search engine results.

Cristian Vlas
Owner, Raff Transportation

Vellgus built a great website that impressed stakeholders. They hit all deadlines and had smooth communication. They were transparent.

I am the owner of Raff Transportation, a trucking company based in New York, USA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vellgus?

I hired Vellgus team to help me with the development and design of the website from scratch.

My goal for this project was to develop a website with plenty of motions and clean design at the same time. I wanted a fully responsive website professionally looking with appropriate color combination.

I decided to work with Vellgus team as they provided me with a detailed quote for a few options viable for my project.

I wanted a website fully responsive, with unique motion effects that would work and engage the user on any device, so I provided the project manager with the content and a few examples similar to what I wanted.

During the project, I had a project manager assigned (Reli) and she has been able to take care of all project details and my preferences regarding it. She was great at keeping me constantly updated.

The project took couple of weeks, and since then everyone, including my clients, who gets on my website is impressed by the motions and effects applied. Website is easy to navigate and has a clear message, exactly the way I wanted it. The SEO was well done as well, and is findable in google search.

Vellgus team had no issues with deadlines, we had smooth and effective communication with the project manager. Our communications were mainly in Slack and over the phone.

I really enjoyed Vellgus approach and transparency with clients. Although, I was tight in budget for this project I received a good product.

I do not think there should be something to be improved.

Overall Score Impressive work
    Easy to work with them
    Within my budget
    Unique design and motions
    Definitely

Web Platform Dev for Diet & Nutrition Company

"We liked their approach during the discovery phase, which provided us with a prototype of the platform."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Vellgus is helping develop a custom platform for a diet and nutrition company. They developed the MVP and are working towards completion.

Natalie Kaia
CEO, Diet & Nutrition Clinic

As they finish up the project, Vellgis built a successful MVP. Despite the pandemic, they've communicated effectively over Slack. Their approach was successful and it helped the client add new features and make changes easily during the layout.

I am the CEO of a diet and nutrition clinic based in UK.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vellgus?

Vellgus team has helped me to develop a custom nutrition platform.

We needed a platform where the patient could get in touch with their Dietitian via video consultations and with the feature of monitoring patient progress.

We found them by surfing Clutch directory. After reaching out to multiple companies we decided to proceed with Vellgus.

Initially we went through a discovery phase that really helped us to reflect and prioritize the platform functionality.

Until now to our project were assigned 4 people, including the Project Manager.

Since the project started we have biweekly kickoff meetings and so far everything goes smooth. They have already developed the MVP and now are working towards the project completion .

Although everyone is currently working remotely because of Covid-19, communication is great and is mainly done by Zoom and Slack.

We liked their approach during the discovery phase, which provided us with a prototype of the platform. This helped us to add new features and make some changes in the layout.

There is nothing I could think about.

Overall Score Everything is delightfull and great working with them.
    Scheduling was great, timelines are met
    As per any other custom project the cost will always be accordingly
    Impressive work and effective team
    I would definitely refer them