Effective Health and Wellness Marketing

Not getting the results you want? We’ve helped our clients reduce, yes “reduce” their ad spends by as much as 66%. Call Valid Resource. Like you, we’re here to help. But new relationships are always tricky, especially in business. We know, we’ve been building them since 1989. Valid Resource is owned and operated by Redbear Films (redbear.tv) and we have been working with Fortune 100 companies for decades.

2018
Boise, ID
  • 1715 Woodbridge Ln.
    Boise, ID 83706

10 Acre Ranch, More Than Rehab, Healing Path Recovery, Get Real Recovery, WytCote Technologies.

Digital Marketing for Shoe Company

"It’s clear they genuinely care about our business."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Valid Resource provides ongoing digital marketing and customer acquisition support. This has spanned SEO, Google Shopping, and content creation.

Shannon Scott
President, COMUNITYmade

Conversions have doubled, website traffic has increased by 400%, and the site ranks higher on search engines for desired keywords. They excel at translating complex statistics into an easy-to-understand format. The specialists are exceptionally responsive and accessible.

I’m the president of Community Made. We’re a local manufacturer of footwear for men and women. We donate a portion of our sales to support a community effort of the customer’s choice at their point of purchase.

What challenge were you trying to address with Valid Resource?

They’ve helped with brand marketing and customer acquisition.

We started with SEO, looking at opportunities to rank higher from the consumer’s side. Then, we did some on-site optimization, including identifying opportunities and keywords. They moved onto general search services, Google Shopping, and content creation (e.g. relevant blogs or integrations where we can tell people about our business).

There are three people working with us from their team. One point of contact was in charge of our SEO and SEM strategies and implementation. Drew (Co-Owner & Brand Strategy Director) helps us out with integration ideas, copywriting, and general brand strategy ideas. JP (Director of Digital Operations) provides big-picture brand strategy and operations from their side.

How did you come to work with Valid Resource?

I wanted a group that was responsive. I liked that they were a boutique type of organization.

We’ve invested $32,000.

We started working with them in June of 2019, and it’s an ongoing collaboration.

Our conversions more than doubled, our site traffic was up about 400%. Now, we’re ranking within the top 10 results on search engines. They’ve also come up with some great ideas on how to navigate marketing as the digital landscape is getting more saturated today. As we’ve worked together, I still get the same level of attention I got at the beginning.

How did Valid Resource perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly catch-up meetings every Thursday, where we put together a plan for the week. We’ll talk about what happened the week prior as we’re constantly optimizing on past strategies. They’re always available and super responsive; if I have any immediate needs I can get them on the line really quickly.

One of their biggest strengths is putting together really complicated, statistical information in an easily digestible format. They make sure their data and recommendations are relevant and easy to understand. It’s clear they genuinely care about our business.

There’s nothing they could improve, as long as they stay on top of marketing trends as things evolve in the digital landscape.

You should make sure the right person is managing them. You need somebody who is knowledgeable about the basics of what Valid Resource is doing. There’s a science behind marketing, so having someone with the insight who can direct that effort is important. They’re unique in their ability to offer advice. So, letting them do their job and being patient is key.

Overall Score I feel like they’re a true partner that’s really invested in our business, and I trust them.
    They’re always very conscientious about scheduling and staying on time.
    They’ve been very flexible with us, as we’re a small startup. The value for the money is beyond outstanding.
    The strategy they helped put in place is definitely paying off.
    We’ve only tapped into a portion of their talent; they’re also great at content creation.

SEO, Branded Content Creation for Coaching Company

“I’m satisfied with the videos they’ve made, which have received lots of positive feedback.”

Apr. - Aug. 2019

After the previous company failed to meet expectations, Valid Resource took over SEO and branded content creation. They both filmed and edited videos, and plans are in the works for future engagements.

Laguna Niguel, California
Anthony DiBiase
CEO, Growth Hackers

Valid Resource was communicative and worked quickly. The team was professional and friendly, creating a positive working relationship. They promptly answered questions and provided explanations, making them an effective partner.

I'm the CEO of Growth Hackers, a company that provides executive coaching for CEOs and other business leaders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Valid Resource?

It’s sometimes difficult to find new clients, so we needed a partner to work on our SEO and branded content. We hired a partner who didn’t meet our needs and then eventually found Valid Resource.

They filmed and edited quite a few videos for our company, meeting our requirements and expectations. They also worked on our SEO, which resulted in a few leads.

I interacted with about five people, including the owner, editors, videographers, and SEO experts.

How did you come to work with Valid Resource?

I wasn’t happy with our previous partner, so I began asking around and a got a referral for Valid Resource.

The project lasted from April–August 2019.

I’ve spent about $20,000.

I’m satisfied with the videos they’ve made, which have received lots of positive feedback. We may even have them work on more videos and branded content in the future.

How did Valid Resource perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated every day in the beginning, but once things got going, we talked about every three days. We mostly communicated via phone calls and emails, and they always answered my questions promptly and honestly. They finished quicker than I was expecting.

They delivered on their promises and created satisfactory end products. The team was pleasant to work with and highly professional.

I can’t think of any ways they could’ve improved.

If you don’t understand something, just ask. They do a great job at explaining unfamiliar topics so that you can know what’s going on.

Overall Score I wish I'd partnered with them sooner.
    The project took less time than I anticipated.
    They’re costly, but you get good results.
    Both the partnership and the quality of the work were excellent.
    I've already referred them multiple times.