Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, a

Unanimous Studio is a Mobile App development division of Unanimous Technology Private Limited. We are among the pioneers in the early adaptation of latest technologies to fulfil the demands of our client and the current market. In 2008 we started working on iPhone SDK and android SDK and since then we have published numerous apps and games for our clients and implementing the latest features being added to these mobile app development platform.

We are a team of young and highly motivated individuals who specializes in one or more technological domain varying from software architecture, development and design. We have published thousands of apps for our clients and have developed more than 300 mobile apps/ app templates which are now spread all over the internet.

Jaipur, India
    Jodhpyr 342001

Lufthansa

Grand Hyyat

Neadapps LLC

Game and App based service and product companies

Tower Gash

Monkey Kong

Mars Defence

Scary Match Fun

Mobile App Dev for Game Development Company

"[Unanimous Studios] helped us start from nothing to reaching a $1.25 million annual run rate."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Unanimous Studios designed icons, games, and technical frameworks for several iOS and Android gaming apps. They implemented SDKs and metrics tracking and worked on increasing attention and monetization.

Texas, United States
Co-Founder, Game Development Company

Unanimous Studios helps manage over 200 applications and has generated a $1.25 million annual run rate. The team understands various domains, designs, and development frameworks and is willingly simplifies processes to execute ideas. They communicate well and remain available and responsive.

We build and manage mobile app games. We focus on casino games and social games. I’m one of the co-founders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unanimous?

We needed help with mobile app development.

Unanimous helped us design several icons, the games themselves, as well as the more technical sides of the apps. They implemented SDKs and tracking of our users, followers, etc. The apps are for iOS and Android.

The most important project they worked on with us is one of our top social casinos. We were trying to drive attention and monetization. They ran several AB tests, created several different game rooms and variations of the game rooms. We would track how it would affect monetization and retention. They worked with us through the whole project, all the way from designing the different rooms, to tracking them and helping us put together reports.

We had three developers. Vikram [Project Manager, Unanimous Studios], the project manager, does a really good job at being the main contact. He understands design and he’s a developer himself. We were able to get our points across with him and have him execute.

How did you come to work with Unanimous?

I found them through a job posting website for developers. This is when I was first getting started with my business. Vikram was very willing to start from the bottom with me and build the apps from scratch. He was very understanding. That was really what made me opt for them.

$35,000.

We started working together in November 2015 and the work is ongoing.

There was a point we were managing about 200+ applications. A portion of that was being managed by Vikram. He helped us start from nothing, to reaching a $1.25 million annual run rate.

How did Unanimous perform from a project management standpoint?

Time barriers are always a challenge. There’s cultural differences too, but if you can get over those and have a good perspective about it, you can extract a lot of value. We primarily communicated through Skype. We also used email. Vikram was always available when I needed him. We’d have 1-2-hour sessions at times and tackle different issues. I was happy with that.

Vikram understood several different domains, designs, and development frameworks. He was willing to simplify things and work with the project or product manager, or business owner, and help them execute on their ideas. Vikram did a really good job with us on that.

They could take less customers. Any firm can have the temptation to take more customers than they can handle sometimes. Vikram and I have discussed this and he’s very aware of it. They’ve made the required changes where they say no to projects nowadays, so they can make sure they’re working on the things that they truly care about and that they don’t stretch themselves too thin.

Make it simple. Don’t get so complex. Try to distill the idea to the most important and simplest thing you can possibly distill it to. Share that with the team in a very structured, thought out way.

Mobile Game for Game Developer Company

"They’re professional and competent."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

Unanimous Studios managed the back-end development of a mobile game for the Android platform. They also provided ideation, bug fixes, and feedback.

Toronto, Canada
CEO, Heroic Games

Initial testers' reaction to the game was highly positive. Despite a large time difference, Unanimous Studios was immediately responsive and accessible for questions. The team's technical skill and capable management enabled them to deliver a great product.

I am the founder and CEO of Heroic Games. We build software and hardware and help others build theirs’ as well. We’re based in Toronto, Canada. We started the company in 2014 and have released two games. Now we’re working on a social media app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unanimous Studios?

We wanted to limit our costs because hiring a team in Toronto is very expensive. As a result, we wanted to outsource our game development.

I designed the characters and the levels. I sent it off to another teammate in the Philippines. He made the final design in Photoshop. After that, I sent everything to Unanimous Studios. They did the backend and implemented everything. They did the game plate and all the mechanics. It is an Android app.

They brought a few ideas to us. I’m not a designer. Vishal [Web Developer, Unanimous Studios] suggested a few ideas to tweak it a little bit to make it better. They also provided valid feedback for me. The project took a month and the game has been rolled out.

I had a few feedbacks from testers. I found a few bugs and I contacted the project manager; he had the workers adjust that immediately.

I was working directly with the project manager. I would communicate with him and he would take whatever I sent him over to the developers. I didn’t have direct contact with the developers.

How did you come to work with Unanimous Studios?

I asked a friend in the Philippines, that I used to work with, if he knew a studio that would make games. He suggested Unanimous Studios. I trusted him and went with it. Everything worked out well.

$6,000.

We started working together in August 2017 until October 2017.

I haven’t released the number of downloads publicly. I gave it to a few close friends and family to try it out. The feedback has been very honest. The positive feedback outweighs the negative feedback. I’m planning on releasing that to the entire public and then sharing it on our page and also contacting news outlets here by next weekend.

How did Unanimous Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Skype to communicate. The project manager would respond 15-20 minutes after receiving my message. It was a very smooth transition. I would email them around noon or the evening - there’s a 10-hour difference. The project manager would still respond to my messages. I found that very professional.

They’re professional and competent.

For them to be a very good studio, they need to work on their game mechanics. I had to explain to them a few times what to do in terms of gameplay. If they would work on that, it would be a great studio. It’s not a complication problem, we just have to have a few builds before getting it right. If they can work on reading the GDD [game design document] much more tightly and solving it as it is, rather than tweaking a few things, that would be great.

Do you have any advice for other potential customers of theirs?

Have your documents all ready. Have a great understanding of what they’re building. If you try to work with the studio and go along with the flow, that won’t work. Flowing will take them a lot of time and will cost them a lot of money. Be prepared.

Overall Score Very good.
    It’s less expensive there than here in Toronto.