Complete Mobile App Solution

Unanimous Studios Is A Mobile Apps & Game Development Company Founded In 2008. We are among the pioneers in the early adaptation of latest technologies to full the demands of our client and emerging tech market.

We are a team of young and highly motivated individuals who specializes in multiple technological domain.

We have worked with different clients from all across the globe & help them launch their mobile apps and game ideas.

We have worked on over 200+ niche based apps & game and published over 5000 apps on appstore for our clients in last 6 years.

Our expertise is across a range of services, which are integrated with best practices in Agile and Design Thinking to build future ready software products and platforms for global businesses.

Mobile App Development (iOS, Android and React Native)

Web Development (.NET, Java, Python, PHP and ReactJS)

e-Commerce Development (Custom, OpenCart, wordpress and Magento)

User Experience Design

CMS Portal Development (Kentico and Drupal)

Jaipur, India
  • 293 Hanuwant A paota C road
    Jodhpur, RJ 342001

DoIT&C, Government Of Rajasthan Lufthansa Grand Hyyat Neadapps LLC http://ciboapp.com/ Game and App based service and product companies

Mobile App Development of Pirate Miner Image

Mobile App Development of Pirate Miner

Pirate Miner, help the pirate collect the treasure. Aim the claw at valuable targets such as the gold pieces and treasure boxes and tap the screen to collect them. Download and play today for free on the App Store.

Unanimous Studios developed the mobile game for GameGod Studios in 2017.

Mobile App Development of Mars Defense Image

Mobile App Development of Mars Defense

Unanimous Studios developed Mars Defense for YAHUB INC in 2017.

Mars colony is under attack! Mobilize your heroes and construct defensive towers to protect the citizens! Don't let too many of the Martian invaders through or you'll fail your mission. Conquer dozens of levels and unlock continuously more powerful tools for your arsenal as you beat back the attackers and save the day.

Tower Gash Image

Monkey Kong

Scary Match Fun Image

Scary Match Fun

Mobile App Dev for Hunting Game

"They’re a responsible team that provides the results we expect."

May - July 2017

Unanimous designed and developed a hunting game for both iOS and Android platforms. They also built an admin dashboard and provide bug fixes on an as-needed basis.

Fargo, North Dakota
Randy Smith
CEO, Hunt Global LLC

The game has gotten only positive reviews and nearly a five-star rating. Unanimous delivers top-notch code at an affordable price, but what’s most remarkable about them is their communication and reliability. They’re currently working on adding more resources to their team.

I'm the founder and CEO of Hunt Global, a conservation program with funding raised through a game app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unanimous Studios?

I needed to develop a retro-style hunting game.

I wanted a fun game that would help fund my program.

I initially looked for developers on several online freelancing sites, but one of my friends told me about Unanimous Studios, so I got in touch with them. I was impressed by their skills and decided to hire them.

Unanimous Studios took care of all the design work while also creating the game on both iOS and Android platforms, using Unity as the main programming language. Additionally, they built a dashboard for handling operations.

For every game we assign to them, they essentially take the ingredients and mold them into a final product. They also provide bug fixes whenever necessary.

They assigned a project manager as our primary point of contact. He leads a five-person Unity development team.

We’ve had pretty good reviews and ratings for our mobile game, which is almost at five stars. We’re very satisfied with the cost, their code quality, deliverables, and their communication skills.

We received constant updates from the project manager and mostly communicate through Skype.

They’re a responsible team that provides the results we expect. They try their best to stick to our plans so that we’re able to deliver on our side as well when it comes to marketing campaigns. There haven’t been any issues so far.

I asked for a few more people to join the team so that we can complete some tasks a little faster. They’re looking for a couple of candidates at the moment, but it would be great if they could add those new team members as fast as possible.

Overall Score Their service is excellent.

Mobile App Dev for Game Development Company

"[Unanimous Studios] helped us start from nothing to reaching a $1.25 million annual run rate."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Unanimous Studios designed icons, games, and technical frameworks for several iOS and Android gaming apps. They implemented SDKs and metrics tracking and worked on increasing attention and monetization.

Texas, United States
Co-Founder, Game Development Company

Unanimous Studios helps manage over 200 applications and has generated a $1.25 million annual run rate. The team understands various domains, designs, and development frameworks and is willingly simplifies processes to execute ideas. They communicate well and remain available and responsive.

We build and manage mobile app games. We focus on casino games and social games. I’m one of the co-founders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unanimous?

We needed help with mobile app development.

Unanimous helped us design several icons, the games themselves, as well as the more technical sides of the apps. They implemented SDKs and tracking of our users, followers, etc. The apps are for iOS and Android.

The most important project they worked on with us is one of our top social casinos. We were trying to drive attention and monetization. They ran several AB tests, created several different game rooms and variations of the game rooms. We would track how it would affect monetization and retention. They worked with us through the whole project, all the way from designing the different rooms, to tracking them and helping us put together reports.

We had three developers. Vikram [Project Manager, Unanimous Studios], the project manager, does a really good job at being the main contact. He understands design and he’s a developer himself. We were able to get our points across with him and have him execute.

How did you come to work with Unanimous?

I found them through a job posting website for developers. This is when I was first getting started with my business. Vikram was very willing to start from the bottom with me and build the apps from scratch. He was very understanding. That was really what made me opt for them.

$35,000.

We started working together in November 2015 and the work is ongoing.

There was a point we were managing about 200+ applications. A portion of that was being managed by Vikram. He helped us start from nothing, to reaching a $1.25 million annual run rate.

How did Unanimous perform from a project management standpoint?

Time barriers are always a challenge. There’s cultural differences too, but if you can get over those and have a good perspective about it, you can extract a lot of value. We primarily communicated through Skype. We also used email. Vikram was always available when I needed him. We’d have 1-2-hour sessions at times and tackle different issues. I was happy with that.

Vikram understood several different domains, designs, and development frameworks. He was willing to simplify things and work with the project or product manager, or business owner, and help them execute on their ideas. Vikram did a really good job with us on that.

They could take less customers. Any firm can have the temptation to take more customers than they can handle sometimes. Vikram and I have discussed this and he’s very aware of it. They’ve made the required changes where they say no to projects nowadays, so they can make sure they’re working on the things that they truly care about and that they don’t stretch themselves too thin.

Make it simple. Don’t get so complex. Try to distill the idea to the most important and simplest thing you can possibly distill it to. Share that with the team in a very structured, thought out way.

Mobile Game for Game Developer Company

"They’re professional and competent."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

Unanimous Studios managed the back-end development of a mobile game for the Android platform. They also provided ideation, bug fixes, and feedback.

Toronto, Canada
CEO, Heroic Games

Initial testers' reaction to the game was highly positive. Despite a large time difference, Unanimous Studios was immediately responsive and accessible for questions. The team's technical skill and capable management enabled them to deliver a great product.

I am the founder and CEO of Heroic Games. We build software and hardware and help others build theirs’ as well. We’re based in Toronto, Canada. We started the company in 2014 and have released two games. Now we’re working on a social media app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unanimous Studios?

We wanted to limit our costs because hiring a team in Toronto is very expensive. As a result, we wanted to outsource our game development.

I designed the characters and the levels. I sent it off to another teammate in the Philippines. He made the final design in Photoshop. After that, I sent everything to Unanimous Studios. They did the backend and implemented everything. They did the game plate and all the mechanics. It is an Android app.

They brought a few ideas to us. I’m not a designer. Vishal [Web Developer, Unanimous Studios] suggested a few ideas to tweak it a little bit to make it better. They also provided valid feedback for me. The project took a month and the game has been rolled out.

I had a few feedbacks from testers. I found a few bugs and I contacted the project manager; he had the workers adjust that immediately.

I was working directly with the project manager. I would communicate with him and he would take whatever I sent him over to the developers. I didn’t have direct contact with the developers.

How did you come to work with Unanimous Studios?

I asked a friend in the Philippines, that I used to work with, if he knew a studio that would make games. He suggested Unanimous Studios. I trusted him and went with it. Everything worked out well.

$6,000.

We started working together in August 2017 until October 2017.

I haven’t released the number of downloads publicly. I gave it to a few close friends and family to try it out. The feedback has been very honest. The positive feedback outweighs the negative feedback. I’m planning on releasing that to the entire public and then sharing it on our page and also contacting news outlets here by next weekend.

How did Unanimous Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Skype to communicate. The project manager would respond 15-20 minutes after receiving my message. It was a very smooth transition. I would email them around noon or the evening - there’s a 10-hour difference. The project manager would still respond to my messages. I found that very professional.

They’re professional and competent.

For them to be a very good studio, they need to work on their game mechanics. I had to explain to them a few times what to do in terms of gameplay. If they would work on that, it would be a great studio. It’s not a complication problem, we just have to have a few builds before getting it right. If they can work on reading the GDD [game design document] much more tightly and solving it as it is, rather than tweaking a few things, that would be great.

Do you have any advice for other potential customers of theirs?

Have your documents all ready. Have a great understanding of what they’re building. If you try to work with the studio and go along with the flow, that won’t work. Flowing will take them a lot of time and will cost them a lot of money. Be prepared.

Overall Score Very good.
    It’s less expensive there than here in Toronto.