Digital Marketing Experts - PPC | SMM | WEB | SEO

You don't choose your family,
But you chose the people you do business with.
We are inspired by art and technology.
We believe in building relationships.
No matter how big or small is your project,
We apply our marketing expertise,
To drive positive ROI from your investments.

TTBA Group Team.

Montreal, Canada
  • Canada

Poulet Rouge, La Grande Roue De Montreal, DNE Resources, Link Energy, NutriVilla, Global Public Affairs, LVM, Pegasie, Novotel, AMaze, WishBox.

Social Media Management - La Grande Roue de Montreal

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lgrdm/

Poulet Rouge - Social Media Management

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pouletrougestcatherine/

Svelte Shapewear - SEO & Influencer Marketing

Our mandate was to double the organic traffic in 6 months.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/marketing-projects-montreal/seo-for-ecommerce/

WishBox.gift - 360° Marketing Strategy & Execution

Our mandate was to create a brand identity for WishBox, design and develop ecommerce website and launch a successful go-to market campaign.

Visit website: https://wishbox.gift

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/marketing-projects/marketing-strategy-for-onlin...

Link Energy - Social Media Management

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/golinkenergy/

Project Carry - Custom E-commerce Website

Our mandate was to design and develop a custom e-commerce website on WordPress content management system.

Visit website here: https://project-carry.com

Lead Generation & Branding for Beauty Salon

Our mandate was to create a brand identity for M Salon Beauté as well as to develop a steady client acquisition funnel.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/case-m-beauty-salon/

Google Ads for a Moving Company

Our mandate was to restructure & optimize the acquisition funnel for a moving company in Montreal. Services included landing page design, ad campaign optimization and "tripwire" offer development.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/moving-company-adwords-marketing/

Pegasie Technologies - Conversion rate optimization and SEO

Our mandate was to get first page rankings for selected pages & keywords and increase the number of inbound leads from the organic search.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/seo-promotion-for-software-quality-assurance-co...

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Energy Co

“SEO and web design are their strong points.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group provides digital marketing services to improve digital presence. They rebuilt the website with a new design, platform, and features. Now, they manage social media, content creation, and SEO.

Calgary, Canada
Marketing Manager, Link Energy

TTBA Group has grown the ROI and reduced customer acquisition costs. The team is incredibly knowledgeable, timely, and responsive. They resolved some preliminary results issues by instituting more meetings and follow-up.

I’m the marketing manager at Link Energy, an energy retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

My company had a limited online presence; our website was outdated, and we didn’t utilize social media or Google ads. We hired TTBA Group to provide digital marketing services.

TTBA Group built a new website. They used content from our previous site, but they implemented a new design and integrated it with a different platform. The team added an online signup form, an affiliates and partners webpage, and a link rewards webpage.

TTBA Group also runs our Facebook and Instagram accounts. They create content, which we approve before they post it. They reach out to my team to inquire about upcoming events or activities to include on social media, and we provide them with photos. Recently, they began responding to the customer messages that we receive on social media. They also run ads on Facebook and Instagram.

Finally, they also do SEO. TTBA Group manages our Google ad campaign. They help with organic keyword research.

Our main point of contact is Leo (President and Creative Director, TTBA Group). We’ve also spoken with Sasha (CTO and VP Business Development, TTBA Group). We communicate with another team member regarding social media and content-related tasks. I’m not sure how many people are working on the project, but I know a team of developers worked on our site.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

Our former head of marketing found them just before I joined the company, but I believe it was through a reference.

My company began working with TTBA Group in August 2018, and our work together is ongoing.

We’ve seen a high ROI. Our acquisition costs have been decreasing each month.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

TTBA Group meets deadlines. They are responsive and provide regular updates, although sometimes I have to send a couple of emails to get the result I want or response I need. We communicate via email and phone.

Their knowledge of analytics is excellent. SEO and web design are their strong points.

We experienced some problems in the beginning. As the first project of this nature that my company has pursued, we had trouble tracking and seeing results. It would’ve been nice if TTBA Group confronted these issues earlier; it wasn’t until our three-month meeting that my team realized how poor our results were. However, after a couple of meetings and better follow-up, we’ve seen great results.

TTBA Group could add more variety to their content. I think they’re nervous to try anything new or different, but when they have, the material’s been good.

Sit down and discuss your expectations before signing any agreements. We regret not doing so, since we misunderstood the scope of our contract and what “social media management” entailed.

If TTBA Group can’t meet a deadline, they communicate well.
    I know they’re cost-effective when it comes to web design, but I’m not sure about social media and content creation.

Social Media Marketing for Amusement Attraction

"Our Instagram and Facebook have grown at least 50% in the past six months."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group was hired for social media marketing to help an amusement attraction. The team focuses on Facebook and Instagram, crafting posts and responding to comments. They also run the monthly newsletter.

Montreal, Canada
Nicky Odorisio
Director of Operations, La Grande Roue de Montreal

Social media growth has benefitted significantly since TTBA Group began their work. Feedback has been positive. Their organized team is responsive to their clients’ needs. Their accessibility is noteworthy and spurred a continued relationship.

I’m the director of operations for an amusement attraction. It’s an observation wheel in Montreal.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We hired TTBA Group to run all of our social media.

TTBA Group takes care of our social media postings and graphics. We primarily use Facebook and Instagram. They also answer all of our reviews on the platforms. Their team crafts our monthly newsletters as well.

Konstantin (Founder & CEO, TTBA Group) is our primary contact.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

A friend referred TTBA Group to me.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$15,000 so far.

We started working with TTBA Group in August 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our Instagram and Facebook have grown at least 50% in the past six months. We’re extremely satisfied with TTBA Group’s work.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is extremely organized. We communicate through phone calls and emails. We try to meet bi-weekly. If we can’t, our teams met once a month in person.

Their response time to problems is almost instant. I’ve worked with other companies, but the reason I stick with TTBA Group is that they’re easy to reach on weekends, nights, and days. They’re always available when I have an issue. That’s one of their strong points.

We’re in the early stages of our partnership, but so far, so good. When we do have an issue or something we don’t agree with, it’s easy for me to pick up the phone or send an email. They adjust it right away.

Customers should be detailed with them. Once that happens, they can take over the project because their team has all the information.

Overall Score There’s always room for improvement.