Digital Marketing Experts - SMM | PPC | WEB DESIGN

You don't choose your family,
But you chose the people you do business with.
We are inspired by art and technology.
We believe in building relationships.
No matter how big or small is your project,
We apply our marketing expertise,
To drive positive ROI from your investments.

TTBA Group Team.

Montreal, Canada

Poulet Rouge, La Grande Roue De Montreal, DNE Resources, Link Energy, NutriVilla, Global Public Affairs, LVM, Pegasie, Novotel, AMaze, WishBox.
Social Media Management - La Grande Roue de Montreal  Image

Social Media Management - La Grande Roue de Montreal

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lgrdm/

Poulet Rouge - Social Media Management  Image

Poulet Rouge - Social Media Management

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pouletrougestcatherine/

Svelte Shapewear - SEO & Influencer Marketing  Image

Svelte Shapewear - SEO & Influencer Marketing

Our mandate was to double the organic traffic in 6 months.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/marketing-projects-montreal/seo-for-ecommerce/

WishBox.gift - 360° Marketing Strategy & Execution Image

WishBox.gift - 360° Marketing Strategy & Execution

Our mandate was to create a brand identity for WishBox, design and develop ecommerce website and launch a successful go-to market campaign.

Visit website: https://wishbox.gift

Read the full case study on our website:

Link Energy - Social Media Management  Image

Link Energy - Social Media Management

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/golinkenergy/

Project Carry - Custom E-commerce Website Image

Project Carry - Custom E-commerce Website

Our mandate was to design and develop a custom e-commerce website on WordPress content management system.

Visit website here: https://project-carry.com

Lead Generation & Branding for Beauty Salon Image

Lead Generation & Branding for Beauty Salon

Our mandate was to create a brand identity for M Salon Beauté as well as to develop a steady client acquisition funnel.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/case-m-beauty-salon/

Google Ads for a Moving Company Image

Google Ads for a Moving Company

Our mandate was to restructure & optimize the acquisition funnel for a moving company in Montreal. Services included landing page design, ad campaign optimization and "tripwire" offer development.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/moving-company-adwords-marketing/

Pegasie Technologies - Conversion rate optimization and SEO Image

Pegasie Technologies - Conversion rate optimization and SEO

Our mandate was to get first page rankings for selected pages & keywords and increase the number of inbound leads from the organic search.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/seo-promotion-for-software-quality-assurance-co...

SMM & PPC for Maritime Research Organization

“They’re very knowledgeable in social media campaigns and how to effectively spend your money.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

TTBA Group manages the social media presence of a marine shipping sustainability research organization, helping them plan, budget, and execute campaigns to reach the most people in both English and French.

Vancouver, Canada
Manager, Maritime Research Organization

The social media work delivered by TTBA Group has satisfied all project requirements, meeting engagement goals and pleasing internal stakeholders with the quality of their work. The team is communicative and flexible at all times, incorporating client-provided feedback into the final product.

We are a nonprofit organization that conducts research to support safe and sustainable marine shipping in Canada. I am the manager of communication.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

Because we are an online business, all of the content that we produce is made available online. Therefore, to fulfill our mandate and inform as many Canadians as possible about key marine shipping issues, we need to maximize the reach of our research and communication products.

Social media is helping us generate awareness about marine shipping in Canada and is a key component of what we do.

TTBA Group helps to manage our social media channels so that we can spend more of our time creating new content. When we brought them on board, there was also no French capacity on our team, so they have helped us to expand our market to French- as well as English-speaking audiences in order to appeal to all of Canada.

They manage our social media calendar, proposing content every month that we approve and then they post on specific dates. Their team also sets and manages our ads, the budget that we allot for those, and recommendations for types of campaigns that we should pursue in order to meet our objectives.

We have two main points of contact Konstantin (Customer Acquisition Specialist) and Kristina (Social Media Manager), but I believe there are more people working on the project behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I joined the organization just after we brought them on, but I do know that their capability to provide bilingual services was a large factor in the decision. They also have some experience with other maritime industry clients, so that was an element that worked in their favor as well.

We started working with them in February 2019 and are continuing to partner together.

It has been a learning experience for everyone, but they have consistently met the engagement objectives that we set for them. They’re very knowledgeable in social media campaigns and how to effectively the ad budget, so everything is working well in that department.

We’ve been learning how to work together over the past year, in large part because my colleague and I who were in charge of communicating with TTBA had just joined the organization when they started. We have settled into a rhythm together by now, but there was certainly a learning curve for everyone.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not sure what they rely on behind the scenes, but with us, they use a software called Gain, where they submit all the content they intend to publish. From there, we can review it and leave recommendations within the software’s interface, and that system has been very efficient so far.

Throughout the process, they have been very open and receptive to learning about our approach and dealing with unexpected requirements that pop up during our work together. We like to be in control of the content we put out there, and sometimes we change our minds, but they are always patient, listening to what we have to say and then making the changes.

We could probably do a little bit better in terms of reporting the results every month. We have other web-based providers that provide very comprehensive and detailed reports, so we have a relatively high bar, and TTBA Group does a good job of providing reports but could certainly come up a little bit in terms of detail and frequency in those.

I think it’s always good to be completely honest and straightforward about your objectives. The better you are able to define those for their team, the better they will able to help you. They have a wide scope of services that they can provide, so they just need to know what the end goals are and can work toward them effectively from there.

E-Commerce Dev & SEO for Chocolate Creation Company

"They really take care of me, and for me, they have done everything well."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

TTBA Group provides marketing and SEO efforts. They helped with the text and pictures on the website.

Joane L'Heureux
Owner, Joane L'Heureux Chocolats

Within 24 hours, the campaign was launched. Despite having problems in the beginning, TTBA Group fixed them quickly and did everything well. They do a great job of explaining processes for the client to understand and remain very patient.

I’m the owner of Joane L’Heureux Chocolats. I’m a chocolate maker.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

The web was very brand new to me, and I didn’t know anything about it.

We started selling online last year on our website, and this year, we started doing web marketing with them. TTBA Group really helped me to do the website as well as the text, pictures, and everything involved. They did everything, and still do everything. They’ve also helped me with SEO. When we decided to do web marketing, they really explained to me what they will do.

I have worked with Konstantin (CEO) and Sasha (CTO), but I don’t know the names of the other people who worked on the campaigns. We are starting a new project with them, so I know it won’t be the same people.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I made an announcement on LinkedIn looking for someone to do my website. At the time I decided to create a website, I had just appeared on Shark Tank, and I had a shark that wanted to make an investment. He knew a lot of people and we picked five people. Via a conference call, we asked them questions regarding the price; we wanted to find something in the middle.

We've spent between $15,000–$20,000.

We started with them in August 2019, and I’m still working with them.

In the beginning, we had some problems, but they fixed them very fast and even on the weekends. They did it very well and within 24 hours, they put the campaign up.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we started doing more web marketing and sold a lot online, I didn’t have time to have meetings with them because I had too much work. We communicate by phone and email.

I liked that they explained things to me. I told them they have to talk to me about the web like talking to a kid. I didn’t understand things the first time and they’ve been very patient, and they take care of me. They don’t judge me because I don’t know about the web and they always try to help me. If I call Konstantin and have a problem with something, he will try to find the best way to make things faster and will take care of it for me.

Konstantin speaks French but I don’t think the other people that work with him speak much. I am from Montreal and speak French, so I speak with him and not the other people on the team.

They really take care of me, and for me, they have done everything well. My husband has a company and wants to work with them as well because he has seen the difference.

Web Dev & Marketing for Fast Casual Food Franchise

"You always know you’re in good hands."

June 2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group developed and designed a website for a fast-casual food chain. The team built the WordPress site from scratch and provided marketing services, creating content for social media.

Moussa Madi
CEO, Poulet Rouge

The website clearly displays the necessary information and the client has seen consistent growth since beginning the engagement. TTBA Group is transparent and communicative, encouraging a smooth collaboration. The team leverages their creativity and technical expertise to produce quality results.

I’m the CEO of Poulet Rouge, a fast-casual food franchise. We have 13 locations and are constantly growing.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

I needed the right marketing partner who could give me the best advice and ROI. I also needed them to create some brand awareness around my locations.

TTBA Group helped develop and design a WordPress website. They wrote code and collaborated with another vendor of ours on the design. They did all the technical parts of the website.

We already had an Instagram and Facebook account, but they helped us take it to the next level. They put on the right content and invested in that content to get us the results we were looking for. The team continues to manage our social media accounts and do the content as well.

They also act as advisors if I receive other marketing promotions on the site or any ideas. I contact them to get their opinion. Konstantin (Founder/CEO, TTBA Group) gives me his honest opinion of whether it’s a good thing to do or not.

My main point of contact is Konstantin. I work with 6-8 people.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

One of my franchises of one of my locations did his own research because he wanted to do some local marketing for his location. At that time, we only had four locations and weren’t as strong on marketing.

He found them, met with Konstantin, and really liked him. He had me meet him to make a decision together as a brand. We decided to move forward for his location. We liked the way we were interacting and the relationship we were building with them. Then we expanded with them to other locations as we were growing.

We have invested between $10,000-$49,999.

We started working together in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve been constantly growing since we started working with them. The website is simple and on point, everything we need to have is there.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a meeting every month or two to go over where we are, how much we invested, and they show the metrics on how much we grew. We calculate the ROI and how to go forward.

They do a really good job. I recommend them to anyone because they will do what’s necessary to respect deadlines. If there are going to be delays, they’re honest about it. We use email for non-urgent matters. If it’s urgent, I just call Konstantin. It’s rare that we have urgent matters.

Konstantin’s business is built from the heart. You always know you’re in good hands. His focus is on quality of service and growing with the client. This differentiates him from bigger offices.

No, our business and their business are growing the right way at the right timing.

Be patient. Things will be perfect with time. If you give time to introduce your brand to them, let them get to know it, and exchange the mentalities. You’ll be satisfied you took the time. Then it flows naturally. Give it time and it will work for sure.

Website & SEO for Networking Software Company

"They were responsive to every request we had."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

TTBA Group developed a new WordPress website for the client, including several customizations of their selected template. Their team also provided graphic design and SEO services.

Kristina Dani
Marketing Manager, NoviFlow Inc.

As a result of TTBA Group’s work, the client is receiving more leads through their website. Their metrics have also greatly improved. Customers can expect a professional team that consistently meets deadlines and develops user-friendly solutions.

I’m a marketing manager at NoviFlow. Our company is a networking software provider. We work with enterprise-level companies to manage their internet flow.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We hired TTBA to work on our website and provide SEO services.

We had an existing website, but they essentially had to develop a new site from scratch since there were so many things we wanted to change. They found a WordPress template and customized it for us. Their team also did a lot of graphic design work for the site, including touching up photos of our products.

They provided SEO services and educated me on how to do it myself in the future.

I had two main points of contact. Igor (Lead Web Developer) was responsible for coding the site. I also had some contact with Sasha (CTO & VP Business Development). There was another team member that worked on the design, but I didn’t communicate with them directly.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I found TTBA Group on Google when I was searching for firms in our area because I wanted to be able to meet with our developers in person, if necessary. They responded very quickly and were easy to communicate with.

We spent around $15,000-$17,000 CAD (approximately $11,000-$12,600).

The project took place from December 2018-April 2019.

Our website metrics improved greatly. We have a much lower bounce rate and users stay on the site longer because it’s more user-friendly. As a result of their SEO work, we’re getting more leads from our site. Previously, we were only getting one lead per week, but now, we get three or four.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive to deadlines and even worked to keep our in-house team on track with the timeline we agreed upon. They used Asana to manage the project, but that was mostly for their internal team.

They were responsive to every request we had.

There’s always room for improvement, but overall, I’m very happy with them. In the beginning, they chose a WordPress template that needed a lot more customization and made their work harder. It didn’t affect the final product, but I think they made the process more complicated for themselves.

I would tell them that they can really trust this company. I would definitely recommend working with them. They’re very professional.

Overall Score We’ve been very happy overall.
    They met all the deadlines.
    They were affordable and didn’t compromise the quality of their solutions.
    They deliver quality service on time.
    I would definitely refer them to another company.

Quebec-Focused Digital Marketing for Coffee Company

“They truly try to act like a partner, with our best interests at heart.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group provided digital marketing services, including Google PPC and SEO, for a global coffee company. Additionally, they undertook event and influencer marketing to expand their reach.

Toronto, Canada
Davide Viola
Former VP Marketing, Global Coffee Company

Since starting the engagement, the partner has noticed significant increases in likes, comments, and shares on social media posts. These efforts also boost e-commerce sales and overall engagement with English-speaking Canadians. Their attentive project management style added value.

I’m the former head of the Canadian division of a global coffee company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We needed to give more attention to our brand within the Canadian market. It was important for us to build the brand in terms of consumer engagement and awareness.

They provided us with digital marketing services. We launched a Facebook and Instagram page for Quebec. Together, we also started running email marketing campaigns. In addition, we were looking at doing both organic and paid marketing on Google as well as both influencer and event marketing.

In those efforts, they provided full-service efforts. They handled everything from developing a brand strategy for creating content that fits within that strategy. They made sure the content was unique and relevant to the Quebec market. Their team even ran a photoshoot that was designed to create specific marketing aspects for our company. That was important to us because the Quebec market is different than markets for other regions.

I worked primarily with Konstantin (CEO, TTBA Group) and Christina (Social Media Manager, TTBA Group), but I’m sure there were others in the background.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

We were looking for a partner with strong English and French language skills. As our team was moving marketing efforts to more digital platforms, we wanted a digitally savvy team with a lot of manpower. During this time, Constantine reached out to us on LinkedIn. After looking them up, I realized that they fit the criteria. So, I hired them.

We were spending $4,000–$5,000 each month with them.

We started working together in the spring of 2018, and our efforts are ongoing. This is an evergreen effort, so they continued running campaigns even after I left the company.

While there was a bit of a learning curve, they ramped up really fast by digging into our copy and brand identity. In the end, they got us to a strong place with our customer engagement metrics. Our posts have high numbers of likes, comments, and shares. Their content was clearly resonating with Quebec consumers. It’s difficult to connect them directly to our in-store results. However, everything indicates that the impact would be positive. They greatly boosted our e-commerce sales and made an impression with English Canada specifically. That was impressive because we had been working on that market for a long time.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive, often chasing me more than I was chasing them. They use a project management app that allows us to review content, comment, and approve their work. That makes it very easy to engage with them. That allows my non-technical teammates to collaborate with them. They don’t rush us because they enjoy giving content time to breathe as we work together.

Even after hiring them, they kept surprising us with how digitally astute they are on how to run their business and deliver value. While they’re not cheap, they provide amazing value. The results from our collaboration exceed the money we pay them. They truly try to act like a partner, with our best interests at heart. That’s important to us.

Everything they do is impressive. I don’t have any critiques.

I’ve never found communication to be a problem. Judge them on the value they offer for your money. They have all the automation and latest technology implemented into their systems. You’ll be impressed with what you’re able to accomplish with your budget.

Overall Score They take feedback well and always provide their perspectives on our work.
    They planned ahead, so we never ran into a scramble.
    That’s one of their main differentiators.
    They listen to our strategy and always deliver on what we agree on.
    I’m hiring them again with the company I just started.

Google & Social Media Ads for E-Commerce Store

"We’ve achieved more with them then we could’ve achieved by ourselves."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

A scooter business needed to hire an outside agency to help with digital marketing. TTBA Group worked on paid search ads on Google and ran ads on Facebook and Instagram.

Maciek Piskorz
Co-Founder, Apollo Scooters

TTBA Group's conversions have increased sales, resulting in the scooter business's most successful month on record. While they could be more proactive in initiating contact, TTBA always is quick to respond to inquiries. They developed a one-on-one relationship.

I am the co-founder of Apollo Scooters, one of the largest vendors of electric scooters in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We reached the limit of what we could do ourselves in terms of Google Ads and Facebook Ads, and just needed help with our digital marketing. We realized if we wanted to improve at digital marketing it would require a significant time investment, or we could invest in an outside partner like TTBA Group.

They mostly worked on paid search ads through Google, though they also ran ads on Facebook and Instagram.

We worked with two people, Leo (President, TTBA Group) and Konstantin (Founder and CEO, TTBA Group). As they were a small agency, we were able to get more personal attention from their higher-ups.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

We were looking for local agencies in Montréal that did web design and digital marketing. We ultimately decided not to redesign our website, but because they were rated highly in both segments on Clutch we decided to hire them.

The combination of the good relationship we developed with them from the start, their value, and their positive reviews on Clutch, made the TTBA Group a successful partner.

If you annualize it, our investment is somewhere in the $8,000–$9,000 range spent each year.

We began collaborating with them in October 2019, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our metrics focus on how many conversions they’re able to deliver, and what that cost per acquisition is. In terms of conversions, we set a new record for monthly sales the second month after we began working with them. While that’s due in part to the shopping extravaganza that is Black Friday and the holiday season, it’s also probably because of their expertise and strategy.

In terms of ROI, we have longer-term KPIs. However, I do know that we’re producing some gains each month.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re quite hands-off, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. As long as we tell them what we expect and what we need from them, they’ll deliver in a timely manner.

However, they’re not proactive. They don’t reach out to us, nor do they initiate a conversation on how we can improve. But, if we initiate the conversation, they do a great job getting back to us.

Communication is a bit irregular. We’ve had maybe two calls so far to recap our work. We don't have a monthly sit-down with TTBA Group. Rather the communication is on an ad-hoc basis, which works fine for us.

The fact that we have a one-on-one relationship is impressive. No matter how last-minute the request, how small the ask, or how incorrect our ideas are, they’re always there for us and for our requests. This unwavering support means a lot for our small business.

We have experience working with bigger agencies, and we would get lost amongst their many clients. With TTBA Group, we can count on personal and undivided attention.

I wish they were a bit more proactive. It’ll come with experience, but I want them to develop a schedule and a calendar with deliverables.

Be very clear about your expectations. The more KPIs, details, and objectives you can share with them the better their work will be.

Overall Score We’ve achieved more with them then we could’ve achieved by ourselves.
    They can be more proactive.
    They’re one of the most affordable agencies in Montréal, and they don’t discriminate against smaller clients.
    There’s always room for improvement.

Google Ads Campaign for Adult Education Center

"Their team is efficient and respects your time."

2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group provided Google Ads management and webpage design for an adult education center. Their team aimed to generate enrollments by paid online advertising and improved branding.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Elizabeth Lagodich
Principal, English Montreal School Board

TTBA Group's efforts have been successful. The Google Ads campaign and website design have helped drive more students to the site. Their work has offered a strong ROI. The project management has been satisfactory—the team is very friendly.

I’m the principal of an Adult Education Center. The center I represent belongs to the English Montreal School Board, the largest school board of this type in Montreal.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

In the Adult Education Center, we have three different programs. One of our programs is a basic English course for immigrant students or immigrants that have moved to Quebec and are looking to learn English. We advertise to promote our center. Traditionally, we’ve used newspapers that are commonly distributed in Montreal. I thought it was time to do something different and transition to digital advertising. I asked TTBA Group to see if they would be interested.

Their team operated a Google Ads campaign to increase enrollments to the school. TTBA Group designed and developed a landing page. Using performance tracking, they used algorithms and tools to monitor people who go to our landing page. Their team also tracked and researched keywords. I was not familiar with the technology, so I let them manage everything.

Konstantin (CEO, TTBA Group) is our main point of contact. When we went to their office over the summer, we spoke with other team members.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I was looking for something different than traditional advertising. Some friends recommended Konstantin, and I called them to enquire. He said that he'd be happy to work with us and was very open-minded.

The work began in early 2018. The project is ongoing.

The project was very successful. We ask how students were referred to us, and many say it was through Google advertising. Because of this success, we decided to run it in all of our centers. We continued the project for another school term. It’s well worth it and offers a return on investment. The landing page looks great.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very satisfied with the project management. I got what I wanted and I’m very happy with them. I call them, they set up the ads, and invoice me. It’s very user-friendly.

While they’re the only company I’ve used outside of newspaper advertising, I have found them very easy to work with. They don’t make things complicated. Their team is efficient and respects your time. They’ve never been late and make last-minute changes as needed.

Not right now.

They want to make things happen, They’re very competent.

I gave them a short timeline, but they were on-time.

Social Media Outreach & Content Creation for Creative Agency

“TTBA Group understands how to reach target audiences.”

TTBA Group develops content in English and French, which they use to target audiences for a third-party client. Services include social media outreach, content management, and website programming.

James McRae
President, Griffintown Media

TTBA Group has driven incredible success for social media accounts that previously delivered subpar results. Experts in social media outreach, the team continues to reach target audiences. They co-manage the project well, communicating seamlessly and adhering to the timeframe.

I’m the president and owner of Griffintown Media, a publishing company that specializes in graphic design and concept creation. We have a long history of working in the Canadian marine sector and doing multi-media, rich media, translations of French and English, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

One of our clients suggested that we reach out to their customer that needed help developing and growing their social media outreach. They wanted their message to resonate throughout Canada and British Columbia. Our goal was to develop their content in English and French and then use social media tools to perform outreach to a growing audience.

TTBA Group created content in French and English and programmed our client’s website. They’ve targeted audiences on their site and social media platforms, and they’re continuously growing these audiences by measuring hits to the site and how people receive their message. TTBA Group manages social media, for which they often work directly with the client. They manage all content.

TTBA Group is developing a grassroots website for a nonprofit client out of Detroit. Much like the project mentioned above, they’re programming the website and developing and managing the content.

There is one full-time social media person, who has a director above them. We work with 3–4 people on the website. Our main point of contact is Konstantin (Founder and CEO, TTBA Group).

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

Their office is two doors down from us, which is how we got to know them and discovered that we do similar but not overlapping work.

My company has spent $40,000–$45,000.

We started working together in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Our client went from having average to incredible social media results. All indicators on social media show growth in their messaging success rate.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams manage the account together. The aspects of the project that TTBA Group manages is very informative and instructive to my team. We communicate in-person and via email and phone calls. We use Gain to post schedules and content approval documents for our client to vet.

TTBA Group understands how to reach target audiences. They see social media as a process in which they develop the strategy and focus the message to get the best results. My instinct is just to put it out there and think someone will find it, but that’s not good enough. What they do is target and tweak; they’re very good at engaging people without being overbearing. They use a very systematic and respectful approach, so we never feel like we’re spamming or annoying a client.

We’re a graphic design company, so image is everything to us. An incorrectly used color is a big deal. In some cases, TTBA Group has deployed colors to instigate reactions on the web. When it comes to the creative and trying to get an emotional response, I’d say that they should defer to our choice of graphics, images, or language. Sometimes, we have healthy debates over what works best for the overall project, and we don’t always agree on the visual approach. We step in or give input when we need to.

Be very clear about scheduling and what you want to accomplish, and provide information that will help them target the right audience. You should also be reasonable in your expectations, because everything is constantly changing, including social media. You need to talk a lot and communicate well.

Overall Score They think like us when it comes to being young and agile and wanting to do great work. I rarely hear “no” when it comes to a suggestion.
    We have a monthly schedule with our client, and over 6–7 months, we haven’t missed a deadline.
    They’re aware that they work directly for us, not our client. They leave enough room in their pricing for everyone to make money.
    I enjoy the service and what they provide to us; it all comes down to communication.
    I like working with them and I’d recommend them, but it’s up to you to decide if there’s chemistry between your company and theirs.

WordPress Site Dev & SEO for Video Game Carry Service

“Project management, communication, and response times were good.”

June - Dec. 2018

TTBA Group designed and developed a WordPress e-commerce site. They also provided onsite SEO.

Daniil Kuranov
Founder & CEO, Project-Carry

TTBA Group satisfied the requirements, delivering a functional website that internal stakeholders were pleased with. The team’s clear communication combined with their responsive nature fostered a smooth project.

I’m the founder and CEO of Project-Carry, a video game carry service. We help players succeed in one of the most popular videogames currently on the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We needed someone to develop our e-commerce website. The guys I’d previously worked with decided to stop making websites.

TTBA Group designed and developed our WordPress site. They didn’t develop the website completely from scratch, but they built 75% of it.

They did some SEO work; we already had a top ranking on Google, so they needed to optimize the stuff that they did on the website.

There were three people. I had their phone numbers, and I could talk to any of them.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I knew TTBA Group and decided to hire them. It’s really hard to find people who understand the concept of what we do and understand what we need done. I explained to them what I needed, and they said they’d be willing to try. It was a good choice.

My company spent $10,000–$25,000.

We worked together in June–December 2018.

They did a good job. Everything is working perfectly fine.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management, communication, and response times were good. We communicated mostly through phone or text.

The communication was good. It was always clear what they were working on.

They improved over time, but it took them a while to process my requests. They might’ve been short-staffed. They should focus more on certain customers and process requests faster.

Be straight with them about what you want. Don’t try to micromanage the project too much. Let them do their work; you’ll be happy with the results.

They have okay prices compared to other companies.

Web Design & SEO for Transport Company

“They deliver very high-quality work.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

TTBA Group designed and developed a website and provided SEO. Now, they’re running ads and providing ongoing site maintenance and updates.

David Babin
CEO, D&D Discount Moving

Internal stakeholders are pleased with TTBA Group’s top-tier deliverables, which have driven sales and grown the customer base. Responsive and timely, the team excels at understanding requirements and managing expectations.

I’m the CEO of D&D Discount Moving, a transport company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We needed somebody to build our website and do our SEO. We had tried other companies, but they didn’t understand our ideas.

They designed and developed our website and provided SEO.

We’ve stopped the SEO for now, but TTBA Group continues to run ads. They’re also maintaining and updating the website.

Five people attend our meetings. I’m in contact with Leo (President, TTBA Group) and Konstantin (Founder and CEO, TTBA Group).

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I found TTBA Group through a Google search. My team met with 5–6 companies. We decided to work with TTBA Group because they really understood what we wanted.

My company has invested $30,000.

We started working together in September 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve increased our sales and customer base. They deliver very high-quality work. We’re very satisfied.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been completed on time. We use email, phone calls, and texting to communicate. They get back to us quickly.

Everything has been good.

I’m satisfied with their work.

I always want to reduce my expenses.