Digital Marketing Experts - PPC | SMM | WEB | SEO

Silver

You don't choose your family,
But you chose the people you do business with.
We are inspired by art and technology.
We believe in building relationships.
No matter how big or small is your project,
We apply our marketing expertise,
To drive positive ROI from your investments.

TTBA Group Team.

• Canada

Poulet Rouge, La Grande Roue De Montreal, DNE Resources, Link Energy, NutriVilla, Global Public Affairs, LVM, Pegasie, Novotel, AMaze, WishBox.
Social Media Management - La Grande Roue de Montreal  Image

Social Media Management - La Grande Roue de Montreal

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lgrdm/

Poulet Rouge - Social Media Management  Image

Poulet Rouge - Social Media Management

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pouletrougestcatherine/

Svelte Shapewear - SEO & Influencer Marketing  Image

Svelte Shapewear - SEO & Influencer Marketing

Our mandate was to double the organic traffic in 6 months.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/marketing-projects-montreal/seo-for-ecommerce/

WishBox.gift - 360° Marketing Strategy & Execution Image

WishBox.gift - 360° Marketing Strategy & Execution

Our mandate was to create a brand identity for WishBox, design and develop ecommerce website and launch a successful go-to market campaign.

Visit website: https://wishbox.gift

Read the full case study on our website:

rel="nofollow">https://ttbagroup.com/en/marketing-projects/marketing-strategy-for-onlin...
Link Energy - Social Media Management  Image

Link Energy - Social Media Management

Browse LGRDM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/golinkenergy/

Project Carry - Custom E-commerce Website Image

Project Carry - Custom E-commerce Website

Our mandate was to design and develop a custom e-commerce website on WordPress content management system.

Visit website here: https://project-carry.com

Lead Generation & Branding for Beauty Salon Image

Lead Generation & Branding for Beauty Salon

Our mandate was to create a brand identity for M Salon Beauté as well as to develop a steady client acquisition funnel.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/case-m-beauty-salon/

Google Ads for a Moving Company Image

Google Ads for a Moving Company

Our mandate was to restructure & optimize the acquisition funnel for a moving company in Montreal. Services included landing page design, ad campaign optimization and "tripwire" offer development.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/moving-company-adwords-marketing/

Pegasie Technologies - Conversion rate optimization and SEO Image

Pegasie Technologies - Conversion rate optimization and SEO

Our mandate was to get first page rankings for selected pages & keywords and increase the number of inbound leads from the organic search.

Read the full case study on our website: https://ttbagroup.com/en/seo-promotion-for-software-quality-assurance-co...

Social Media Outreach & Content Creation for Creative Agency

“TTBA Group understands how to reach target audiences.”

TTBA Group develops content in English and French, which they use to target audiences for a third-party client. Services include social media outreach, content management, and website programming.

James McRae
President, Griffintown Media

TTBA Group has driven incredible success for social media accounts that previously delivered subpar results. Experts in social media outreach, the team continues to reach target audiences. They co-manage the project well, communicating seamlessly and adhering to the timeframe.

I’m the president and owner of Griffintown Media, a publishing company that specializes in graphic design and concept creation. We have a long history of working in the Canadian marine sector and doing multi-media, rich media, translations of French and English, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

One of our clients suggested that we reach out to their customer that needed help developing and growing their social media outreach. They wanted their message to resonate throughout Canada and British Columbia. Our goal was to develop their content in English and French and then use social media tools to perform outreach to a growing audience.

TTBA Group created content in French and English and programmed our client’s website. They’ve targeted audiences on their site and social media platforms, and they’re continuously growing these audiences by measuring hits to the site and how people receive their message. TTBA Group manages social media, for which they often work directly with the client. They manage all content.

TTBA Group is developing a grassroots website for a nonprofit client out of Detroit. Much like the project mentioned above, they’re programming the website and developing and managing the content.

There is one full-time social media person, who has a director above them. We work with 3–4 people on the website. Our main point of contact is Konstantin (Founder and CEO, TTBA Group).

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

Their office is two doors down from us, which is how we got to know them and discovered that we do similar but not overlapping work.

My company has spent $40,000–$45,000.

We started working together in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Our client went from having average to incredible social media results. All indicators on social media show growth in their messaging success rate.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams manage the account together. The aspects of the project that TTBA Group manages is very informative and instructive to my team. We communicate in-person and via email and phone calls. We use Gain to post schedules and content approval documents for our client to vet.

TTBA Group understands how to reach target audiences. They see social media as a process in which they develop the strategy and focus the message to get the best results. My instinct is just to put it out there and think someone will find it, but that’s not good enough. What they do is target and tweak; they’re very good at engaging people without being overbearing. They use a very systematic and respectful approach, so we never feel like we’re spamming or annoying a client.

We’re a graphic design company, so image is everything to us. An incorrectly used color is a big deal. In some cases, TTBA Group has deployed colors to instigate reactions on the web. When it comes to the creative and trying to get an emotional response, I’d say that they should defer to our choice of graphics, images, or language. Sometimes, we have healthy debates over what works best for the overall project, and we don’t always agree on the visual approach. We step in or give input when we need to.

Be very clear about scheduling and what you want to accomplish, and provide information that will help them target the right audience. You should also be reasonable in your expectations, because everything is constantly changing, including social media. You need to talk a lot and communicate well.

Overall Score They think like us when it comes to being young and agile and wanting to do great work. I rarely hear “no” when it comes to a suggestion.
    We have a monthly schedule with our client, and over 6–7 months, we haven’t missed a deadline.
    They’re aware that they work directly for us, not our client. They leave enough room in their pricing for everyone to make money.
    I enjoy the service and what they provide to us; it all comes down to communication.
    I like working with them and I’d recommend them, but it’s up to you to decide if there’s chemistry between your company and theirs.

WordPress Site Dev & SEO for Video Game Carry Service

“Project management, communication, and response times were good.”

June - Dec. 2018

TTBA Group designed and developed a WordPress e-commerce site. They also provided onsite SEO.

Daniil Kuranov
Founder & CEO, Project-Carry

TTBA Group satisfied the requirements, delivering a functional website that internal stakeholders were pleased with. The team’s clear communication combined with their responsive nature fostered a smooth project.

I’m the founder and CEO of Project-Carry, a video game carry service. We help players succeed in one of the most popular videogames currently on the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We needed someone to develop our e-commerce website. The guys I’d previously worked with decided to stop making websites.

TTBA Group designed and developed our WordPress site. They didn’t develop the website completely from scratch, but they built 75% of it.

They did some SEO work; we already had a top ranking on Google, so they needed to optimize the stuff that they did on the website.

There were three people. I had their phone numbers, and I could talk to any of them.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I knew TTBA Group and decided to hire them. It’s really hard to find people who understand the concept of what we do and understand what we need done. I explained to them what I needed, and they said they’d be willing to try. It was a good choice.

My company spent $10,000–$25,000.

We worked together in June–December 2018.

They did a good job. Everything is working perfectly fine.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management, communication, and response times were good. We communicated mostly through phone or text.

The communication was good. It was always clear what they were working on.

They improved over time, but it took them a while to process my requests. They might’ve been short-staffed. They should focus more on certain customers and process requests faster.

Be straight with them about what you want. Don’t try to micromanage the project too much. Let them do their work; you’ll be happy with the results.

They have okay prices compared to other companies.

Web Design & SEO for Transport Company

“They deliver very high-quality work.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

TTBA Group designed and developed a website and provided SEO. Now, they’re running ads and providing ongoing site maintenance and updates.

David Babin
CEO, D&D Discount Moving

Internal stakeholders are pleased with TTBA Group’s top-tier deliverables, which have driven sales and grown the customer base. Responsive and timely, the team excels at understanding requirements and managing expectations.

I’m the CEO of D&D Discount Moving, a transport company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We needed somebody to build our website and do our SEO. We had tried other companies, but they didn’t understand our ideas.

They designed and developed our website and provided SEO.

We’ve stopped the SEO for now, but TTBA Group continues to run ads. They’re also maintaining and updating the website.

Five people attend our meetings. I’m in contact with Leo (President, TTBA Group) and Konstantin (Founder and CEO, TTBA Group).

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

I found TTBA Group through a Google search. My team met with 5–6 companies. We decided to work with TTBA Group because they really understood what we wanted.

My company has invested $30,000.

We started working together in September 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve increased our sales and customer base. They deliver very high-quality work. We’re very satisfied.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been completed on time. We use email, phone calls, and texting to communicate. They get back to us quickly.

Everything has been good.

I’m satisfied with their work.

I always want to reduce my expenses.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Energy Co

“SEO and web design are their strong points.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group provides digital marketing services to improve digital presence. They rebuilt the website with a new design, platform, and features. Now, they manage social media, content creation, and SEO.

Calgary, Canada
Marketing Manager, Link Energy

TTBA Group has grown the ROI and reduced customer acquisition costs. The team is incredibly knowledgeable, timely, and responsive. They resolved some preliminary results issues by instituting more meetings and follow-up.

I’m the marketing manager at Link Energy, an energy retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

My company had a limited online presence; our website was outdated, and we didn’t utilize social media or Google ads. We hired TTBA Group to provide digital marketing services.

TTBA Group built a new website. They used content from our previous site, but they implemented a new design and integrated it with a different platform. The team added an online signup form, an affiliates and partners webpage, and a link rewards webpage.

TTBA Group also runs our Facebook and Instagram accounts. They create content, which we approve before they post it. They reach out to my team to inquire about upcoming events or activities to include on social media, and we provide them with photos. Recently, they began responding to the customer messages that we receive on social media. They also run ads on Facebook and Instagram.

Finally, they also do SEO. TTBA Group manages our Google ad campaign. They help with organic keyword research.

Our main point of contact is Leo (President and Creative Director, TTBA Group). We’ve also spoken with Sasha (CTO and VP Business Development, TTBA Group). We communicate with another team member regarding social media and content-related tasks. I’m not sure how many people are working on the project, but I know a team of developers worked on our site.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

Our former head of marketing found them just before I joined the company, but I believe it was through a reference.

My company began working with TTBA Group in August 2018, and our work together is ongoing.

We’ve seen a high ROI. Our acquisition costs have been decreasing each month.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

TTBA Group meets deadlines. They are responsive and provide regular updates, although sometimes I have to send a couple of emails to get the result I want or response I need. We communicate via email and phone.

Their knowledge of analytics is excellent. SEO and web design are their strong points.

We experienced some problems in the beginning. As the first project of this nature that my company has pursued, we had trouble tracking and seeing results. It would’ve been nice if TTBA Group confronted these issues earlier; it wasn’t until our three-month meeting that my team realized how poor our results were. However, after a couple of meetings and better follow-up, we’ve seen great results.

TTBA Group could add more variety to their content. I think they’re nervous to try anything new or different, but when they have, the material’s been good.

Sit down and discuss your expectations before signing any agreements. We regret not doing so, since we misunderstood the scope of our contract and what “social media management” entailed.

If TTBA Group can’t meet a deadline, they communicate well.
    I know they’re cost-effective when it comes to web design, but I’m not sure about social media and content creation.

Social Media Marketing for Amusement Attraction

"Our Instagram and Facebook have grown at least 50% in the past six months."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

TTBA Group was hired for social media marketing to help an amusement attraction. The team focuses on Facebook and Instagram, crafting posts and responding to comments. They also run the monthly newsletter.

Nicky Odorisio
Director of Operations, La Grande Roue de Montreal

Social media growth has benefitted significantly since TTBA Group began their work. Feedback has been positive. Their organized team is responsive to their clients’ needs. Their accessibility is noteworthy and spurred a continued relationship.

I’m the director of operations for an amusement attraction. It’s an observation wheel in Montreal.

What challenge were you trying to address with TTBA Group?

We hired TTBA Group to run all of our social media.

TTBA Group takes care of our social media postings and graphics. We primarily use Facebook and Instagram. They also answer all of our reviews on the platforms. Their team crafts our monthly newsletters as well.

Konstantin (Founder & CEO, TTBA Group) is our primary contact.

How did you come to work with TTBA Group?

A friend referred TTBA Group to me.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$15,000 so far.

We started working with TTBA Group in August 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our Instagram and Facebook have grown at least 50% in the past six months. We’re extremely satisfied with TTBA Group’s work.

How did TTBA Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is extremely organized. We communicate through phone calls and emails. We try to meet bi-weekly. If we can’t, our teams met once a month in person.

Their response time to problems is almost instant. I’ve worked with other companies, but the reason I stick with TTBA Group is that they’re easy to reach on weekends, nights, and days. They’re always available when I have an issue. That’s one of their strong points.

We’re in the early stages of our partnership, but so far, so good. When we do have an issue or something we don’t agree with, it’s easy for me to pick up the phone or send an email. They adjust it right away.

Customers should be detailed with them. Once that happens, they can take over the project because their team has all the information.

Overall Score There’s always room for improvement.

Silver