Digital media specialists

We help advertisers to maximize the result of their digital media investments.

Stockholm, Sweden

Paradox Interactive

Advertising Creation for a Business Management Group

“Trigger Company is skilled, offers competitive prices, and handles me well as a customer.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Trigger Company provides staff augmentation to help an internal design team create advertising assets during busy periods. They work collaboratively based on sketches and offer animation and ad buying.

Stockholm, Sweden
Head of Digital Marketing, Management Group

Trigger Company’s expertise generates a markedly higher ROI than the client received when buying ads directly from media establishments. They offer talented service at a competitive price point. The team’s rapid response times and flexible reporting options make for effective communication.

I’m the head of digital marketing at a business management group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Trigger Company?

We needed help with advertising creation.

We design the ads we use in-house, but Trigger Company provides support when our internal resources are busy with other work. They have the capability to create animations for our use. I always provide sketches or guidelines for the team to use when they make our ads for digital newspapers and other marketing channels.

I have two points of contact at Trigger Company.

How did you come to work with Trigger Company?

Trigger Company reached out to me and introduced their business model. I’m happy I tried them out.

We’ve spent about €60,000-70,000 (approximately $68,000–79,000 USD).

We’ve been working together since January 2017.

We used to buy display ads directly from the media houses. Since we started working with Trigger Company, we’ve been getting much more value for our investment. We have a better reach online and receive many more impressions and conversions for a smaller price.

Trigger Company is skilled, offers competitive prices, and handles me well as a customer. They provide feedback quickly. Even during the months I spend less with their team, they provide an equal level of service as when I pay them a lot of money.

How did Trigger Company perform from a project management standpoint?

Trigger Company rapidly responds to us and provides instant feedback whenever I want something. We use email and phone to communicate. I haven’t had any problems with them.

The team sends me reports monthly at a minimum unless I ask for more frequent ones. They accommodate me based on how often I want updates.

Trigger Company provides fantastic value for the money I invest with them. They help us get a much better return on our ad spend.

No. Trigger Company delivers what I want, and I’m satisfied with their work.

Be clear about what you want.

Overall Score I’m really satisfied with them.