San Diego's best digital technology company.

We are a digital technology company based in San Diego, CA.

We build enterprise websites and web applications that couple modern, experience-driven design with scalable, open source technologies.

Since 2009 our team of talented professionals has been dedicated to helping businesses small and large create expertly crafted digital experiences for a variety of mediums.

San Diego, CA

Free Fashion Internships

My Italian Family

Cocina Verify

Web Design for Acupuncture Website

"They went the extra mile every step of the way."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Tragic Media built a visually-attractive website for creating a strong online presence for the practice. It’s a 10-page site with several call-to-action buttons, schedule integration, and a blog.

San Diego, California
Sean Davis, LAc, C.SMA
CEO, San Diego Sports Acupuncture

Over the span six years, the website has helped the clinic stand out in an already crowded market thanks to its remarkable design. Tragic’s process is very efficient, marked by their customized approach, commitment to delivering exactly your vision, and ability to code everything from scratch.

I’m the CEO of San Diego Sports Acupuncture, a premier acupuncture clinic that focuses on the treatment of injuries related to sports, work, aging, postural misalignment, and improper movement patterns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tragic Media?

We needed web design.

We wanted to create a dynamic online presence for my acupuncture clinic and have one of the best-looking websites in the industry.

Richard (Owner, Tragic Media) has been a good friend of mine since we were at The University of California together. It was an extremely small project compared to what Tragic Media normally tackles. I don't think they would take on a project this size any longer, but since I'm friends with the owner, he was willing to help me out.

They designed our website and have refreshed it once. Richard was flexible on costs with me for the first iteration, back when I was just starting my acupuncture practice. After I got the business going, I paid him for the second iteration, which was well worth it. Tragic delivered on all fronts and also took their time working on the creative aspect to help me get exactly what I wanted when I was unable to really articulate my needs.

The website has approximately 10 pages, multiple calls to action, integration with my scheduling program, and a blog that I can update. Aside from building the actual website, they helped me interface with the developers so they could translate my ideas into something they could work with. I'm very happy with the end result.

Richard chose and managed the team for me for the entirety of the project.

Since hiring Tragic Media to build my website, my acupuncture clinic has become one of the most successful practices in an already very saturated environment. I'm extremely proud of what they've helped me build and the livelihood it has provided for me for the past six years.

They've done a phenomenal job and are ready to update the website yet again, though several time constraints on my part have prevented me from moving forward with it.

I communicated directly with Richard and he would interface with the team. It felt extremely efficient and well managed on my end.

I was impressed by the level of customization in their work. Tragic Media can make exactly what you want and will work hard to deliver on every detail and aspect until you’re satisfied. I know for a fact that they coded everything from scratch. They even built tools so that I could manage the website without having to know anything about programming.

Nothing comes to mind. They went the extra mile every step of the way.