it services, it consultant, it supports

TCB, Inc. was established in 1993 by Engineers and Developers. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, TCB provides services to the Internet community as well as computer products and services to the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.

TCB’s business philosophy is to provide quality products and services at the lowest competitive prices. We achieve this through innovative cost saving business implementations. TCB’s utilization of the virtual office concept keeps client costs low and product quality high.

1993
Chantilly, VA
  • 14240 Sullyfield Circle #K
    Chantilly, VA 20151

Data Recovery & Backup for Bakery

"I was enthralled by their timeliness and deep understanding of cybersecurity."

May - June 2019

TCB IT NETWORK SUPPORT provided cybersecurity services for a bakery. The team recovered all corrupted data from the server and performed a risk assessment of the entire network infrastructure.

Kenya
Business Owner, Bakery

The engagement helped the client retrieve all customer data and protect themselves against any future security concerns. TCB IT NETWORK SUPPORT is organized and flexible Their team possesses the knowledge and technical abilities necessary for a project of this nature.

I run a small bakery, that also doubles up as a small coffee joint. We have been in business for 5 years now, making and supplying cakes, muffins and a whole variety of pastries for important occasions such as birthday parties, weddings or any other celebratory moment where a cake is a must-have.

For what projects/services did your company hire TCB IT NETWORK SUPPORT?

Tragedy struck in the summer of 2018 when a nefarious malware infiltrated our computer network and corrupted our CRM and all of our customer data and crucial financial information. We were at a great loss of what to do and business almost ground to a halt as we tried various disaster mitigation measures. This is when we decided to engage the services of TCB

We wanted to recovery our crucial customer data and other financial records as well as set up a robust and reliable data backup plan.

I conducted a search online for one of the best and most renowned Managed IT services providers and I stumbled upon TCB Inc. From there I contacted their support and we booked a date with them for consultation.

Upon selecting TCB, I held a series of meetings with the lead consultant and described to him the tragedy that unfolded almost crippling my business. A day later, a team of data recovery experts made a visit and not only helped us to recover all our corrupted data from the server, but they also performed a risk assessment of the entire network infrastructure.

Later on, they provided us with a list of data backup options such that in the event of a similar tragedy, we could seamlessly retrieve our data and ensure business continuity.

At the beginning, I was assigned a lead consultant who served as the main point of contact throughout the whole project. Along the way, I was introduced to 2 data recovery experts who handled the technical aspect of recovering the data and setting up a firewall and intrusion detection and prevention systems.

I was able to recover all my customer data and crucial financial records. My business was able to spring back to full operations after a few days. In the end, our network was fortified with a robust firewall and intrusion detection and prevention system to keep all sorts of malware at bay. A secure cloud backup solution was also integrated with our existing system to ensure that data is backed up at all times.

It was pleasant and easy working with the team from TCB, from the lead consultant to the technical data recovery and backup experts. We kept in touch via telephone and WhatsApp and everything went smoothly to the end.

I was enthralled by their timeliness and deep understanding of cybersecurity. From how hackers infiltrate networks and launch attacks on how you can prevent yourself from falling victim. I realized that my business was so exposed and vulnerable to attacks as I didn't have any security mechanism in place to keep attacks at bay.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the quality of work done and grateful to have recovered my crucial customer data and financial records.

Overall Score TCB deserves a 5 start rating for their commendable and thorough job!
    Scheduling went well and the technical team was on time and did a splendid job in a timely fashion.
    Given the nature of work undertaken, I would say they are quite affordable
    They are certainly one of the best in the industry,
    Very likely, I was impressed by their quality of work