We create tomorrow innovations, today!

Gold

We hustle. We innovate. And we create tomorrow innovations, today!

Systango, headquartered in London, UK, is a specialised software studio that offers enterprise-class IT and product engineering services to different size organisations. We are a technology powerhouse geared to add value to the digital ecosystem via agile web and mobile app delivery and on-time deployments. We value collaboration, integrity and take pride in our work. We work in ‘one team’ with our clients. Not with any client but the best clients with the most interesting projects irrespective a start-up or big brand.

Our core competencies -

• UI/UX Design, Prototyping & Execution
  • Custom web & enterprise development
  • Mobile App development - Native & cross-platform
  • Progressive Web Apps
  • Robotic Process Automation

We believe in automation, apps that are fast, efficient, attractive and easy-to-use. We leverage upcoming technologies such as Blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence to unlock the next stage of digitalisation for traditional businesses.

Deloitte, Grindr, MGM Grand, and Uberconference/Switch are some of the humongous brands that have entrusted us to enhance their digital capabilities and build disruptive innovations.

If you have an idea that you believe in or needing technology help - Contact us at www.systango.com.

2007

MGM Target Grindr Deloitte  UberConference Future Bricks  SmilePass  Fret Zealot  DrinkMate  StrataAlert  Stratomatic  FlipTrip Waitlist BoxSpring  Qrunkle  Ransquawk  FeelShare  Veromuse

Strata Alert

An efficient communication platform for owners, tenants, workers and strata managers in office buildings. They wanted to transform the Strata Management sector and pilot other programs creating “smart cities”.

UberConference

Conferencing without clutter is no more a dream.

UberConference makes joining and managing web conferences a cinch. Past Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY. It is one of the best enterprise social networks used by millions of users.

Grindr

4 million users. 192 countries. The largest LGBTQ community on the internet.

Grindr is a geosocial networking app geared towards gay and bisexual men, designed to help them meet other men in their area. The app uses a mobile’s geolocation and to locate other users nearby. Tapping on a picture will display a brief profile for that user, as well as the option to chat, send pictures, and share the

location.

Strat-O-Matic

One of the oldest and most popular baseball simulation games in all of America! Strat-O-Matic 365’s mobile app allows you to play Baseball 365 anywhere! Draft your own team, set your strategies, and watch your results right from your mobile device.

Systango is Strat's strategic technology partner and tasked to upgrade C/C++ legacy infrastructure with more modern, robust and scalable architecture leveraging Java

Script frameworks such as NodeJS and ReactJS along with introducing Mobile apps.

Drinkmate

Dubbed as ‘the smallest, most convenient breathalyzer in the world’ by TechCrunch, Drinkmate measures your Blood Alcohol Content level and tells you if you are safe to drive.

It is another of our masterpiece IoT devices where we were involved in the entire product development cycle from the Discovery stage to Development & Testing.

Fret Zealot

Learning Guitar Made Easier. Fret Zealot is the most undemanding way to master the guitar with the use of LEDs and smart technology.

It's a one of kind IoT application that has received accolades by The Verge, TechCrunch, Inc, Kickstarter and etc.

Development for Real Estate Platform

"Systango plans the customer’s applications not just for today but for the future."

Systango developed an MVP of a real estate platform. They created the website and app for iOS and Android devices. They also helped streamline the user flow and several processes. The project is ongoing.

Sydney, Australia
Peter Mansour
Founder and CEO, Strata Alert

The platform’s launch was met with awards and praise from internal and external stakeholders, leading to more work for Systango. Experienced and professional, the team provides valuable insights and top-notch work consistently. Their proactive approach and timeliness enable a smooth workflow.

I’m the founder and CEO of Strata Alert. We help strata property owners and occupants stay up to date with alerts, notifications, messages, and groups. The platform ensures an efficient communication process and eliminates email chains and flyers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systango?

Strata Alert applied and received an MVP grant to deliver a working prototype. We wanted to take that MVP solution to the marketplace as well. I lack tech experience, and I needed step-by-step assistance for the whole product development process, starting with managing the project, choosing the technology to use, and beyond.

Initially, our goal was to deliver a working prototype. The complexity of different property types and property users was difficult to account for in our functionality and userbase. Our short-term goals were to streamline the onboarding process, simplify the types of properties that may use Strata Alert, and create a more efficient communication process for all property owners and occupants.

I met with Vinita (Co-Founder and CEO, Systango) while she was in Sydney with her team exhibiting in Australia. It established trust with the overseas team after we meet them once and find them exhibiting in our hometown. The relationship continues to grow as my project has rolled out new many developments.

Systango built the website and app for both iOS and Android for our platform. I started with an idea to disrupt the strata sector, which is riddled with inefficiencies and time duplicates for strata managers, property owners, and occupants. Systango had to take the idea and put it into a working model to meet my expectations.

I initially had some meetings in Sydney with Vinita. Our meetings were not tech-specific, but an opportunity for me to understand the character and substance of Vinita, which I hoped would filter into her Systango team. Likewise, Vinita assessed my personality traits and matched me with a senior project manager from her side.

Strata Alert has a lot of user types and applies to many types of strata properties. We started with many Skype chats discussing user stories, and their team started with the wireframes and mock-ups. Every deliverable for this project was divided into numerous milestones, and Systango diligently adhered to each. I never felt alone in this journey; I had a great team backing my project, and I trust them to complete my expectations. If not, it could be fatal for any start-up, especially since I still have no in-depth tech knowledge or understanding.

We had a dedicated project manager who had access to the resources and team at Systango as required. In the early stages, when discussing user stories for the wireframes, we had dedicated individuals who joined each Skype chat and made ongoing comments in Slack channels.

We met the government grant requirements and went on to win a very prestigious national competition in Australia. We made the Westpac Top 200 Businesses of Tomorrow for 2018. Our technology is a high-end property tech app delivering real solutions to strata managers, property owners, and occupants. We have recently been granted a City of Sydney grant to explore the well-being benefits of using our platform for strata living. Millions of people are living in shared spaces as our cities go bigger and bigger. We have some exciting ventures at early stages with multinational corporations (MNCs) who are interested in our product and wish to disrupt the strata sector with us.

You can approach 100 technology companies with an idea, and I would estimate 20 technology companies can meet your expectations. From that list of 20, I think you would be lucky to get five that can do better than your expectations. Systango is one of those five technology companies.

We have daily calls and document everything on Slack channels. We’ve also used Trello at times, but the project manager manages the Systango team on my behalf as if she was a part owner of our company. Everything was documented in advance. Even our Skype chats were converted into minutes to make sure that all parties were on the same page.

My project manager can make a non-tech founder feel included and important. A team requires strong management with a clear message and vision to anticipate variables, expected and unexpected without any stress as part of delivering the milestones. The Systango team is agile and robust as our demands change. Their structure and agility continue till today.

Systango plans the customer’s applications not just for today but for the future. They have a long-term view of the product and consecutive execution. As a non-tech founder, that was a rest-assuring factor for me. For our company to disrupt the strata sector, we needed a long-term technology partner that can see past today.

I shared with Systango what Strata Alert should look like in the future. Even when we started on the wireframes, I was always telling them the future of the strata sector and smart property technology. If they wouldn't have imagined the best of the product themselves and provide me with ideas, we would not have had such a good ongoing relationship. We have now created a team which fosters new solutions and opportunities.

Nothing at this stage that comes to my mind.

MVP Web Dev for Nonprofit Web Design Firm

"It helped our business to try outsourced engineering."

Feb. - May 2019

Systango did frontend and backend development for a website MVP. They did all coding and tech architecture planning.

Boston, Massachusetts
Managing Partner, Nonprofit Web Design Firm

Their resource built an effective communication process into the site infrastructure, while the engagement also added value to the business.

I’m the managing director at HSA DEV, a non-profit web and app design and development firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systango?

We needed frontend and backend web development.

We wanted an MVP for a website.

We received a referral from a coworker.

The engineer from Systango did all the coding and tech architecture planning.

We worked with one engineer.

It helped our business to try outsourced engineering for the first time.

We did project management ourselves.

They built an effective communication process into the infrastructure.

The engineer worked more hours before he communicated it to us, so we paid a few extra hours. The hours were necessary to finish the project, so it wasn't too big of a deal.

Travel Platform Dev & Design for Startup

"Their skilled expertise is strengthened by their willingness to tackle new coding languages."

May. 2018 - Ongoing

Systango designed and developed a full-stack travel marketplace. Key technologies used were Express.js, MongoDB, Skyscanner API, and Mix.js. The engagement is ongoing.

Founder, Travel Startup

While the platform is awaiting testing, initial feedback on the marketplace has been positive. Systango is full of hardworking and dedicated developers. Their personable approach supplemented their professional management style. They’re communicative and willing to tackle challenges.

I’m the founder of a travel marketplace startup that’s launching in the next few months.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systango?

I was working with different companies individually but wanted to have a whole development team based in one place.

Systango is developing the front– and backend for a full-stack travel marketplace. It’s now web-based, but we’ll start creating the mobile version as well. There were different travel integrations, and they complete all the design work. They used Skyscanner API, which is an airline API. The frontend was built using Mix.js, and Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB were used on the backend.

We’ve had one project manager since the beginning. Our backend person has switched, and two developers who work on the frontend. There are also team members who assist with marketing.

How did you come to work with Systango?

While we found them through a Google search, I’ve also heard about them from a few other people. After meeting the CEO in London, we hit it off, and I felt confident that they could get the job done.

We’ve spent $50,000.

We started working with Systango in May 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Systango did an excellent job with design and implementation. It’s taken a bit longer than planned, but that happens with every project. It’s been great working with Systango, and everything is turning out the way I wanted it to. While we haven’t tested the marketplace yet, we’ve gotten positive initial feedback and are confident it’s going to be fine. Before, I was working with various individuals, and now I can come to one place to see one team where we can sit together in one office, or I can go to where they’re located. It’s made the workflow much more efficient.

How did Systango perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is great, and our assigned project manager is fantastic. We were using Jira but switched to another management tool. Communication is seamless; their team is friendly, welcoming, and direct. I was even invited to go to the CEO’s cousin’s wedding, where I sat with their team, and we went over the plan. They’re available for most of my working hours.

Their skilled expertise is strengthened by their willingness to tackle new coding languages. Systango has around 150 flexible employees that have a slow growth model. My experience with their team is more intimate from other development houses I’ve tried working with.

It’s relatively new, but they should increase the marketing side of their business.

They’re definitely giving me the best rate I can find for the quality of work I’m receiving.

App Dev for Lending Platform

"Systango Technologies’ main selling point is their talented full-stack developers."

Oct. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Systango Technologies enhanced and implemented new features on a platform. The team also built a mobile application using React Native for iOS and Android. They incorporated multiple API integrations.

Founder, Investment Platform

Customer feedback on the app and platform has been positive. The work allows the business to run more efficiently. Their skilled team of experienced developers supplemented Systango Technologies' outstanding project management. Expect a true partner when working with Systango Technologies.

I’m the founder and managing director of a peer-to-peer learning platform for SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) housebuilders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systango Technologies?

I hired Systango Technologies to develop further features on our platform and build a mobile application.

Systango Technologies implemented a payment feature and an automatic notification system on the platform. They also made three API integrations on the site as well. Their team, using React Native, built the app from scratch for iOS and Android. The backend has multiple complex API integrations and webhooks. We worked with a different company for branding and design.

I acted as the project manager. Systango Technologies assigned three full-stack senior backend developers to our project. There was also a frontend developer who worked on the app.

How did you come to work with Systango Technologies?

Systango Technologies was recommended to me by another entrepreneur who worked with them in the past. I spoke to Vinita (Co-Founder and CEO, Systango Technologies), who gave me confidence that they’d be the perfect partner.

The project cost £100,000 (approximately $114,202 USD).

We started working with Systango Technologies in October or November 2017, and the work wrapped in October 2018.

Systango Technologies’ work with the platform and app increased our clientele. We’ve received positive feedback. Onboarding has also become much more straightforward.

How did Systango Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their flawless performance was top-notch. We coordinated the project using Skype and Trello.

They could improve their UI capabilities.

Clients should know that Systango Technologies is a reliable and professionally-run organization.

Custom Software Dev for Blockchain Identity Company

"They demonstrated outstanding communication skills, availability, and in-depth expertise."

June - July 2018

Systango Technologies developed a blockchain data marketplace and integrated it into an existing app. Key features include client-specific tokens and workflows to govern wallet creations and transactions.

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
Rae Helsel
Development Team Manager, Glyph.id

The system has yet to launch but has received praise from external stakeholders. Systango Technologies delivered high-quality, well-tested code on time and at excellent value. They provided reliable updates and made themselves accessible throughout the project, making the collaboration seamless.

I’m the development team manager for Glyph.id. We provide software that allows users to better protect and control their data.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systango Technologies?

We engaged Systango Technologies to build a blockchain data marketplace.

The software would reinforce our existing application and backend and bring us closer to an MVP.

We received several bids to complete this project. Systango Technologies demonstrated expertise in understanding our architecture and offering recommendations; they also communicated promptly and consistently throughout the bidding process.

We provided Systango Technologies with an overview of our existing architecture and the blockchain’s requirements. They returned with an overview document that outlined their understanding of our needs, potential challenges, and goals. They guided us through their written proposal and recommendations—complete with diagrams and wireframes—over multiple conference calls. Once we agreed on the project’s scope, budget, and hours, Systango Technologies started to build the software.

The team created a designated number of Glyph-specific tokens than we can issue and control as admins. They made a workflow on how to generate crypto wallets for each user and how to import and exchange tokens. Systango Technologies also created transaction rules that we can configure and change as needed. They finished within four weeks and then worked with our development team for testing and integration with our existing app.

We worked with a project manager and two developers.

The software has yet to launch, but having a working blockchain proof of concept on hand gives us much-needed credibility with investors for our second round of funding. We’ve received compliments from advisors, partners, and potential clients on how quickly Systango Technologies had this marketplace built and integrated into our MVP.

Systango Technologies set a high bar for contract management and communication. The team made efforts to be available despite time zone differences and gave frequently progress and challenge updates. They delivered within our agreed-upon timeline and collaborated with our internal dev team seamlessly. From start to finish, Systango Technologies was highly accessible, reliable, and transparent. We communicated through Slack, Google Hangouts, Github, and Jira

They demonstrated outstanding communication skills, availability, and in-depth expertise. We hope to collaborate again with them in the future.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work.

Overall Score Systango Technologies stood out from past vendors I’ve worked with due to their quality delivery and consistent communication.
    They went out of their way to accommodate time zone differences.
    They charged reasonable rates for their work and stayed within budget estimates.
    Systango Technologies produced top-notch work. Their code was clean and well-tested.
    We look forward to working with their team again in the future.

Dev Partner for CRM Consulting Firm

“Our partnership is hugely successful, and they help us deliver services at a very competitive rate.”

Dec 2015 - Ongoing

Systango Technologies provides resource augmentation for a software consulting firm. Technologies they support include CRM software, marketing applications, financial, e-commerce, and project management tools.

Australia
Founder, Squirrel Business Hub

The professionalism and consistency of Systango Technologies sets them apart from other offshore resources. Communication and reliability are hallmarks of the collaboration, and their developers behave as bone fide members of the internal team.

We are a CRM software consulting company that integrates various business systems with one another. I'm the founder and director of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systango Technologies?

Our team is half consultants and half developers, so we needed a reliable source of development team members for custom integrations, apps, and extensions for our clients.

We do a lot of work with Zoho CRM and interact with about 40 different applications. Our company is a qualified Zero developer, so they help us with financial integrations. We also work with a lot of email marketing tools like ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, and Campaign Monitor. Other software includes WooCommerce, Shopify, project management tools, and a variety of custom integrations.

Their breadth of knowledge is really great, and they support PHP coding as well. We have good documentation and process maps set up, and bring them in whenever the scope allows.

We have a team of about five, including a project manager, a QA specialist, and other developers. The processes we’ve developed over time are robust and work really well. Whenever possible, we include them in scoping sessions with our clients.

How did you come to work with Systango Technologies?

They were recommended by another partner of ours. We used one of their developers in a trial a few years ago, and that particular developer now acts as a project manager for the rest of the team. We chose them for their straightforward communication and their skill level, and they’ve been able to scale up with us as we grow.

We spend between $100,000–$150,000 a year on their services.

The collaboration started in 2016 and has grown since then.

Our partnership is hugely successful, and they help us deliver services at a very competitive rate. There is no way we could afford this level of quality or this number of developers in Australia. They allow us to build out our market extensions and give us more options to sell within our market.

How did Systango Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They do really well. I work very closely with their CEO and the other project managers to make sure our processes are all in place. They work within our software and participate in all our team meetings and daily communication. A few of their developers tell me they feel like full-fledged employees of our company.

Their communication and reliability really set them apart. Most offshore resources can’t match their consistency and professionalism. They’re extraordinarily well-organized, and their CEO ensures we have a proper partnership. Whenever she’s in Australia, she reaches out to us. We’ve met a number of times, and our relationship is strong.

Our projects often require quick scaling up or down for the resources we use. If they could increase the flexibility of the people they have available, that would help some of our six-month projects, but that’s the only change I would make.

Biometrics Platform Dev for Startup

“Users like its UX/UI and say it’s easy to use and doesn’t require much training.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Systango Technologies developed a biometrics platform, integrating technology like document matching and voice recognition. The team built both the front- and backend and is currently working on APIs and SDKs.

Grant Crow
CEO, SmilePass

Systango Technologies quickly understood the scope and goals of the project, providing a highly skilled team. They’re responsive and foster a productive working relationship. Unlike other firms, they proactively engage in improving the product, which makes them a fantastic partner.

I’m the CEO of SmilePass, a biometric platform as a service that helps businesses and government organizations prove people’s identities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systango Technologies?

We had a product concept but wanted to outsource the development to make the actual platform.

We provided a set of requirements, and Systango Technologies built the platform from scratch. They built the mobile frontend and backend and are currently working on APIs and software development kits (SDKs). They mainly use Java and work with various partners to expand the biometric capabilities. For example, they integrated document matching and voice recognition programs into our platform, which currently focuses mainly on facial recognition. The biometric profiles are held in our backend, and organizations can use that data to verify customers and citizens during transactions and relationships.

They provide six team members: a project manager, QA analyst, front- and backend developers for Android and iOS, and architects.

How did you come to work with Systango Technologies?

We did online research and found about six firms. We sent them our requirements and did a procurement process, and Systango Technologies’ proposal stood out the most. They were more expensive than a few others, but they understood our project best, so we hired them.

We spend between £12,000- £14,000 a month (approximately $15,500–$18,100 USD).

We partnered in December 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They helped develop our product and get it ready for market on time and on budget. Users like its UX/UI and say it’s easy to use and doesn’t require much training.

How did Systango Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good project management skills. We can meet with the business owner whenever needed, and they even offered to fly a project manager over to us, so we could meet face-to-face. They recognize the importance of an effective working relationship, and the communication is as good as it can be with an offshore partner.

They’re highly skilled in mobile frontend development. Most other partners just do what’s asked, but Systango Technologies challenges us and contributes their own ideas to improve the product.

They could make their computer vision and QA supervision and test automation more rigorous and proactive.

Closely analyze your project and make sure everything makes sense before starting a partnership. Learn from their feedback.

They meet most deadlines and adjust to our schedule.
    For the quality of what they deliver, the price is superb.
    The testing quality and feedback could improve.

React Native Dev for Fintech App

"Systango Technologies had what we needed."

Aug. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Systango Technologies handled the end-to-end development using React Native as the main technology. Their work involved UI/UX design, backend coding, and DevOps.

Watford, United Kingdom
Ameet Gaikwad
CEO, Fintify

The delivered app boasts positive feedback for its ease of use, differentiating the company from its competition. Systango Technologies’ team worked late to deliver on time. They’re an experienced vendor that follows the most recent technologies, producing products that will last in the future.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of a fintech platform. It’s a personal finance app, which we are beginning the launch in the U.K., but it will target India as well for cross-border transactions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systango Technologies?

We needed help with developing our application.

We engaged with Systango Technologies from the very beginning, specifically for assigning resources for design and UX tasks. They built the entire app for us using React Native and were involved in the design stage, UI/UX, code build, and DevOps.

We worked with eight to ten resources and had a dedicated project manager most of the time. At peak capacity, we had three frontend developers and three backend developers on board.

How did you come to work with Systango Technologies?

We wanted a vendor that could build the frontend in React Native, and there are very few companies in India that possessed this skill. Systango Technologies had what we needed; they were a one-stop shop that could tackle everything from UI/UX designs to backend development.

We invested around $80,000.

We worked with them from August 2017–February 2018.

The product is now live. We’ve received great feedback from users regarding the usability of certain features, and we’re doing a lot more than some of the competitors in our market.

Systango Technologies was instrumental in shaping the product’s UX, especially since we’re using a cutting-edge technology that’s constantly evolving. They made sure that all changes were reflected properly in the app. Their DevOps experience was key for us; we needed to be very particular about security, which comes with having a fintech app.

How did Systango Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

There were a couple of challenges, but by and large, they understood what we wanted and were flexible with us. We had a lot of resources working late hours in order to meet our deadlines.

They keep themselves abreast of changing technologies, so we don’t have to worry about staying behind. It’s comforting to know that they aren’t building an obsolete product.

Most of the work they do is with start-ups, and not all start-ups need to employ a project manager. It would be good for their developers to adopt proper internal communication methods and play a slightly more client-facing role.

There were times when we had to push back a little, and they had to stay back and work to meet the deadlines.

Development for Chinese Translation App

"Their input ensured an improved perspective of the product."

Jan. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Systango developed a Chinese translation app with streamlined UX/UI on React Native.

Sydney, Australia
Yuan Chong
CEO, Appyuman Solutions

With the app currently being marketed to consumers, Systango succeeded in meeting all expectations for functionality while keeping within the budget. Their consistently constructive approach and impactful insights exemplify their passion for excellence in their work.

I am the CEO of Appyuman Solutions, a platform that offers business solutions to the small-to-medium enterprise market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systango Technologies?

We had a client looking to build a Chinese translation mobile app.

We wanted to ensure a streamlined approach to UI/UX and use React Native for development. We needed it delivered within our budget and timeframe.

We made a shortlist on a third-party site to review offers and portfolio. After some interviews through Skype, we determined Systango was the right fit. They had the right experience and approach to our market.

Systango developed a very systematic approach to ensure ideas accurately translated to milestones and realistic functionalities. They ensured that the project would be within budget and expectations would be met. Then, their team fully developed the translation app with streamlined UX/UI using React Native.

The project was closely managed by a dedicated account manager and business analyst.

We are currently in progress of marketing the app on behalf of our client.

The team was always on point and in continuous contact with us to keep up with deadlines. They are very consistent in their approach and ensured all meetings were relevant and constructive.

The team at Systango are dedicated and passionate about their work. Their input ensured an improved perspective of the product. Their development was not only based on a vision but offered impactful insights and suggestions.

I would suggest a local presence to offer a face for the business as they grow in Australia. Albeit, this is not a major aspect but it would give comfort to potential clients. Apart from this, there is nothing to fault.

UIUX Design for Fintech Startup

“For the amount I paid, the quality of the design I got was exceptionally high, probably some of the highest that I’ve come across.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Systango rebuilt the minimally viable product (MVP) for a startup, designing the entire UIUX flow.

CEO, FinTech Company

The revised MVP has received positive feedback from users and stands out against competitors in its industry. Systango’s high-caliber team members contributed exceptional designs and built a strong relationship with the client.

I’m founder of a fintech company focused on providing investment guidance for people in the UK.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systango?

I'd built the first version of my MVP with another agency and they had done a terrible job. We had to almost start from scratch to rebuild it.

Systango rebuilt our MVP. In our initial discussion, we thought that we would take the existing MVP and tweak it slightly. But the Systango team helped me completely rearchitect it. Then they built out the wireframes for the UIUX flow along with the designs.

Systango’s focus has been on designing the entire UIUX for how the app should function, which includes a tight onboarding process. The space we’re in is fairly regulated and requires the user to provide quite a bit of data. We wanted to make this process fun and engaging. I worked with 3-4 Systango team members including one very closely who helped put together the new UIUX. Based on their work, I used an outside specialist to build all the screens in Azure.

We now have an MVP that we can use for testing and market research. Once it’s had enough testing, I can go back to Systango for them to code the HTML for the updated frontend. I plan to build the backend with them as well once I raise money.

I worked primarily with a project manager and a designer.

How did you come to work with Systango?

I was in a WeWork coworking space and used to sit next to Systango. I got to know their founder through casual conversation and we talked about my challenges.

I had two options at the time. I had another vendor from when I initially sourced firms for my first MVP. I could have gone back to them. But having gotten to know their founder and the work they do, I decided to go with Systango.

Around 3000£.

We started working together in August 2017 and its ongoing.

If I compare the initial and second versions of the MVP, there is a real gulf in terms of the feedback I’ve received regarding the quality of the design. The general feedback from most people that have engaged with it has been very positive in terms of the onboard and the UX flow. The design they came up with is great. Because I’m in a space that can be fairly boring and the apps all look the same, with the same design and UIUX, it feels very different from what is out there.

How did Systango perform from a project management standpoint?

Most of the work was done remotely from their India office. The gentleman who helps run Systango from London also assisted. He helped steer the project in the right direction and helped with the UX design and the UX flow.

Communication was fairly good because I was working closely with the guy here in London who was then driving the project manager as well as the designer. We created a Slack channel that the whole team was on. I’d also have direct Skype chats with the designer as well as the project manager. In some instances, I’d go straight to the designer because I’ve built up a very good relationship with the team. Because some of the team sits a couple floors away from me, it’s easy to engage with anyone in the team if I need it.

The man they have in London plays an important role in driving the quality of work for the rest of the team. He’s very good at UX design. He’s something of the fulcrum of the work that gets produced.

Their design is also at quite a high standard compared to some of the other companies I’ve engaged with. For the amount I paid, the quality of the design I got was exceptionally high, probably some of the highest that I’ve come across.

Quality of work seems driven by certain key players in the company. It may be that for Systango to scale they will need more people of a similar caliber to those, who can then be in charge of their client relationships. They need to be sure they have people of high caliber to sit in front of the client, that really know startups, really know design, really know UX, and can help in those regards.

I recommended them to a few people in an entrepreneur circle on a variety of projects, both frontend and backend.

Gold