Best Team to Hire - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (248)

We are one of the leading software engineering firm from UK focusing on Mobile Apps Development Services, delivering end-to-end enterprise and consumer solutions. We have a special incubation cell for Start-ups where our dedicated team turns sparkling ideas into reality.

We deliver solutions that are robust, elegant, artistic and profitable. We create a working, functional business powerhouse for your brand that will represent your business in the virtual market in its most imposing way. Our client-centric approach and dedicated professional team is highly process oriented and delivers quality web solutions to the clients in a cost effective manner. We help you establish your digital footprint on the web and leave an impression that lasts.

Technology Stacks:

✅ Flutter / Kotlin / Swift
✅ React JS / React Native / Node JS Development
✅ MongoDB / Postgress SQL / GraphQL / SQL
✅ JIRA / Slack / Trello / Github / Altasian

We might be a good match if you are:

✅ A startup with a good idea, in search of an ambitious and reliable developer
✅ A company owner looking to grow your business and attract new customers in the emerging market of mobile applications
✅ A team searching for a dedicated long-term developer who knows the value of achieving daily commitments, giving responsive feedback, and meeting deadlines

WHY CHOOSE US:

o Ensure 100% Project Success.
o Commitment to Customer Satisfaction.
o Flexible SDLC engagement Models.
o PMP & SCRUM Certified Teams.
o Strict adherence to Project Timeline.
o 6 Months free Maintenance & Support services after deployment of project.

Bristol, United Kingdom

• CountrySide
  • Food Standards Agency
  • JCI

Banyan Tree - Premium Resorts

The Group is a leading international operator and developer of premium resorts, hotels, spas and residences and boasts an industry track record since 1994. It also manages and/or has ownership interests in niche resorts and hotels. These resorts and hotels are located in 14 countries on three

continents with a total of close to 5,000 rooms available for use by guests as at 31 December 2015. A resort managed by the Group typically commands room rates at the high end of each property’s particular market. As at 31 December 2015, the Group offers its customers a multi-faceted travel and leisure experience which it delivers through its 37 resorts and hotels, 68 spas, 81 galleries and three golf courses.

Katia and Hayley envisioned a way for customers—just like themselves—to easily and efficiently try, learn about, and purchase beauty products online. They combined monthly deliveries of personalized samples with original

editorial and an exciting ecommerce shop. It was easy, efficient, and fun—a monthly delivery of surprise and delight.

We shipped our first Birchboxes in September 2010, and soon realized that men needed a better way to shop too. BirchboxMan launched in April 2012 to bring guys tailored shipments of grooming and lifestyle products. Millions of boxes and product matches later, our mission remains the same: to help customers find products they love. We keep that top of mind every single day.

Side Chef - Step By Step Cooking

SideChef makes cooking accessible, easy and fun at any skill level by providing you with step-by-step photos, instructions and voice commands. We welcome novice cooks to the kitchen and help intermediate and advanced cooks hone their

skills and share their own creations.
SideChef was lovingly built by a team that aims to entertain, inform and inspire everyone to lead better lives through the enjoyment of cooking.

Joongla - Group Chat / Messaging App

Jongla is a multicultural Finnish start-up company specialising in device- and platform-independent social messaging. We aim to disrupt the messaging space through innovation. Our service fits especially emerging markets where people have low-spec smartphones with limited storage

and Internet connections are slow and data-constrained. Jongla is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Facetune - Beauty Enhancer Camera App

What if we told you that from now on, every single selfie you take will look amazing? With Facetune 2, that’s totally the case. The next generation of the award-winning Facetune app is here with a new, amazing collection of the best

pro retouching features. There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few taps, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes, smooth out skin, slim faces—and so much more! Facetune 2 is sure to leave your friends and followers wondering how you look so damn good in every photo—and begging for your secret!

Jawdrop Social Dating

JawDrop is the immediate and exciting way to connect with those literally around you. Eyes locked across a room? Wondered what might have been outside that coffee shop? (Jaw)Drop a pin where you saw them and if they’ve dropped back, we’ll connect you!

Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.

Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail

and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.

Woo - Social Dating

Woo connects you with like-minded people with interests and lifestyles similar to yours. It’s just like running into that perfect stranger you would hit it off with at a friend’s dinner party and discovering how much you have in common! A space to have real conversations and spark off a real connection. Go on, find, chat with and meet people

like you, around you.

Mobile App Dev. for Coupon & Discount Platform

“Sybite did a perfect job meeting all of our requirements.”

Sep 2015 - Nov. 2016

Sybite developed an iOS and Android app—as well as a web counterpart—which utilizes geofencing features to offer digital coupons. They also developed a booking app for a second project.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
CEO, Software Development Company

The app has garnered 500 subscribers, and communication between the geofencing feature and push notifications is completely optimized. Sybite was communicative, responsive, and obliging, but there were translation issues and a lack of progress transparency from their project management.

I’m the CEO of a software development company based in Saudi Arabia focused on developing mobile applications and e-commerce solutions. We depend on third party developers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sybite?

I needed a mobile app developer.

We worked with them on two projects. The first was a mobile app where we connect merchants and prospective clients through coupons and discounts from certain shops and brands.

The app identifies client interests and tailors their buying experience accordingly. If the client is interested in a specific brand or type of deal, the app informs them before they reach the shop with a notification through geofence technology. The app is similar to Groupon, but instead of focusing on bulk buying, it’s about the relationship between the two parties. Merchants offer discounts, and customers buy the items from the app. Once the client buys the item, they go to the shop and present the barcode for the discount, which is applied at the POS [point of sale].

I designed the app in a sketch and gave them the idea of what we wanted, and then they designed it in a professional way. They sent it back to us to be verified. The apps were built for both iOS and Android. The web platform is for merchants, as well as for administration and management.

The second project was for one of our clients. It was a platform for booking appointments with salons and shops that offer things such as nail services.

There were three developers, one project manager, one QA, one interface resource, and one designer.

How did you come to work with Sybite?

I considered over 25 companies worldwide and read blogs about 20 of them, and then sent a request to 2–3 from each country. I ended up choosing Sybite because they offered good quality. I’ve seen their apps in their portfolio, and I liked the relationship with the company—especially Santosh [Founder, Sybite Technologies].

It was important that I chose someone who was really close and reachable when I needed them. The price was a little high, but their communication and ability to offer guidance made us choose them.

I didn’t search for other companies for the second project. I went directly to Sybite because I liked what they did with my application.

The first project was about $40,000.

We worked together from September 2015–November 2016.

We measured success based on the quality of the app. We looked over whether or not there were crashes when switching between pages or actions. Since the app completely depends on geofencing, the push notifications must be accurate when close to certain areas. The switch between English and Arabic was also a measurement of success, as well as how long transactions took.

Sometimes, we also measured how long it took for a message to arrive. Sybite did a perfect job meeting all of our requirements. The push notification feature was the hardest because the test was a bit tough from both sides. They did a great job of trying to accomplish our goals.

We’re currently in the marketing process. People have been downloading the app because it’s in the App Store, but it’s not officially launched. There are about 500 subscribers. The other application hasn’t been released because the client hasn’t decided to launch yet.

How did Sybite perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a good job. Santosh was very communicative with me. They were responsive when I sent emails, and sometimes even got back to me within 1–2 hours. I would’ve been happy if we applied more PMP [project management professional] methodologies to follow up in a more professional manner.

Most of the communication was through email, and we had to use one of the platforms to manage the charts with changes. There were some delays in posting. The relationships between the client and project manager warrants improvement. As a client, I need to be aware of where we’re at in the project.

They have a business development side apart from regular development. When I had an idea, they were able to offer guidance dependent on where the economy was currently at. This was very helpful and beneficial to us.

The only problem we had was with translation. They were dealing with a different language with us, so sometimes, things become unclear. There might have been some accidental changes during translation, and it was very hard.

We knew exactly where mistakes happened when they sent us the labels. We shouldn’t have translated by words, but rather by action. When a button is pressed in a certain place, it could be different than another button. The methodology wasn’t correct. It was hard to reach good quality with translation, which forced me to depend on a content writer to translate everything.

When signing an agreement to become partners, it’s very hard to take risks with clients. If there was a payment delay on the first project, it shouldn’t affect the second project, which was for a client. I might have an issue with delayed payment, but since the projects were separate and for different people, they shouldn’t have been mixed together.

There were issues on both sides with scheduling.
    It’s expensive.
    I’ve recommended them to several of my friends and partners.

Mobile App Dev. for Travel Management

"They did a great job…. I don’t recall being anything but happy with them."

May 2016 - Feb. 2017

Sybite built an iOS and Android mobile application for a first-time developer, as well as provided some marketing guidance.

Saudi Arabia
VP Operations, Family Business

While the app has yet to be launched, the beta version reflects high-quality development. Always available and quick to provide answers, Sybite’s project manager ensured deliverables were submitted on-time — or more often, before deadline — while remaining patient with conflicting schedules.

I’ve created a mobile application for iOS and Android that gives travelers information about the country they plan to visit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sybite Technologies?

I needed Sybite to build the app for me, as well as provide marketing input.

I provided Santosh Singh [Founder and Startup Specialist, Sybite Technologies] with what I wanted for my app, and he then gave me a number of blueprints based on the information I provided. From those blueprints, I decided on a design and structure I liked best, and Sybite built that for me. They’re is also providing me with marketing assistance, being that this is my first time making an app.

They’ve completed the beta version of the app. I have it downloaded on my phone to test. All I have to do before launching the app is upload my database to the system.

Santosh is my only point of contact. I haven’t met with or spoken to any other members of his team, but I’m comfortable with that because Santosh has been extremely helpful.

How did you come to work with Sybite Technologies?

I watched my wife, who at one time was working on a website for her own startup company, struggle with another development firm who didn’t simplify or explain the development process to her. They spoke to her in a language only their developers could understand, and the end result of their work wasn’t even impressive. So it was very important to me that I found a company that worked well with first-time developers. After doing some research online, I decided to partner with Sybite because on their website, they emphasized their expertise in working with startups.

I invested between $20,000 to $25,000.

We began partnering in May 2016 and our partnership ended February 2017.

The app has a few people registered for the beta version, but I assume those are Sybite employees attempting to test the product. Although I have yet to input the database, I am very pleased with the app framework.

How did Sybite Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job. Every significant milestone and date in the development process was tracked on a calendar through a website Sybite used. I knew when Sybite was going to start something, their progress on a particular deliverable, and when they anticipated finishing it — though they often finished things before the due date. I was able to email Santosh with any question or concern I had, and he’d reply very quickly with either an answer or a promise of an answer as soon as possible. Currently, if I have a quick question, I’m still able to communicate with Santosh via the WhatsUp app and Skype.

Santosh was very supportive and patient with me despite the numerous delays on my end, given that I’m in the process of completing a Master’s program and have little time to focus on the app.

No, they always delivered what I asked for and they often delivered it early. I don’t recall being anything but happy with them.

When I recommend Sybite to friends, they are often worried about working with offshore companies. I was very comfortable working with Sybite despite them being offshore because they were available when I needed and delivered on my expectations. I’d suggest keeping an open mind and be willing to give them a try.

Overall Score Sybite has been really good to me.
    They often deliver before the due date.
    The price is a bit high, but they provided me with really high-quality deliverables.
    They delivered on everything they promised.
    I’ve recommended them to a few people already.

Mobile App Dev. for Medical Practitioners

I’ve worked with a lot of different people on this project, and Sybite is definitely the most efficient.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Sybite Technologies developed native apps for iOS and Android. Excellent work resulted in them building a web app, too. Features (e.g., scheduling, payments, etc.) are available to both clients and therapists.

Sweden
Dino Negasi
CTO, Relief

Always accessible and extremely quick, Sybite provides high-quality dev at a fraction of the cost of other companies. Friendliness and a willingness to answer any question create a positive and collaborative work environment.

I'm the co-founder of Relief, an app where people facing different challenges in life can contact a psychologist or therapist and get help with their mental health issues.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sybite Technologies?

Initially, we just needed dev for an iOS and Android app. We later decided to build a web application, as well.

The app is a platform for both therapists and clients. Therapists can use it to freelance and grow their business, and people with mental health issues can use it to find professional help and schedule appointments.

I provided Sybite with wireframes and all the UI materials, and they took control of the dev. They built the Android, iOS, and web app, including an admin panel for me so I can control the clients, therapists, companies, bookings, payments, content, etc.

Santosh is our project manager and main point of contact, and he has a team of developers he works with.

How did you come to work with Sybite Technologies?

Initially, I looked into Swedish companies, but their prices were all too high. I used Upwork to find overseas companies, and I sent messages to every firm I was interested in. Ultimately, I chose Sybite because they provided the most engagement from the beginning. Santosh knew exactly what I wanted and had experience in this type of app dev, so I hired him.

We’ve spent roughly $25,000.

We’ve been working together since February.

The app hasn’t launched yet, so we don’t have any user feedback. However, Sybite’s work was so impressive and their cost was so efficient that we had them build the web app, which wasn’t in our initial plan. The apps should all launch in the new year.

How did Sybite Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Santosh is always accessible. I could write to him late at night or early in the morning, and he always answers. He’s responsive and incredibly helpful. I have lots of questions because this is my first time doing something like this, and he always tries to answer them as best as possible. I’ve never had any issues with him.

We mainly communicate via Upwork, WhatsApp, and Google Docs. We did meet in India once, too.

I’ve worked with a lot of different people on this project, and Sybite is definitely the most efficient. They deliver extremely fast, which is great because, if things don’t work out correctly, then it gives us time to fix it and still meet our deadlines.

Not that I can think of.

This is general advice, but always be as specific as possible because if you’re not, then you leave room for mistakes to happen.

Efficiency is their strong point.
    They're much more cost effective than other companies I looked at.

Mobile App Dev. for Restaurant Reservation Booking

"Our project manager was very nice, and worked hard to meet our requests and keep us happy as customers."

Apr. 2014 - Mar. 2015

Sybite Technologies developed the design and MVP of an iOS app using Native and HTML5 coding. Optional and base features included login, geolocation, notifications, and a desktop admin control panel.

Carmine Tavano
CEO, iWantity

While it was never launched, the app’s prototype received strongly positive feedback from casual observers. Despite complications with time zone and differing technical backgrounds, communication was scheduled regularly. The pace of the work aligned with deadlines.

While I worked in the banking, my friend and I pursued a side project called iWantity. I currently work in the fashion industry

What challenge were you trying to address with Sybite Technologies?

We explored the prospect of developing a mobile app to reserve tables at restaurants. Since I don't have a technical background, this project involved work that was very new to me. We planned to build the iOS version first, and then follow up with Android later on.

At the start of our engagement, we provided specs about our business knowledge and documentation. We sent minimal wireframes to supplement our explanation of the project’s goals. It was neither simplistic nor overly complex.

In terms of coding, they used both Native and HTML5. For the backend, they built a desktop admin control panel. They developed base functions like customer login, and added options including notifications and geolocation.

Sybite Technologies completed the Minimal Viable Product (MVP) for the iOS version of our app. Ultimately, we never managed to launch it.

A number of developers worked on our project, but our main contact was the founder of the company.

How did you come to work with Sybite Technologies?

I discovered Sybite Technologies via Google research. After speaking with different parties, we chose to work with them for the MVP and the first product of our app.

We spent around $10,000 on their work.

We worked together from April 2014 to March 2015.

Since we never launched the app, I don’t have specific metrics to share. The few friends I’d shown the MVP gave it decidedly positive feedback. They praised the look and feel of the design. As a typical prototype that wasn’t connected to a server, it lacked full functionality. Basic functions were viewable, but we couldn’t predict the performance of its geolocation.

How did Sybite Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Unlike my work with bigger companies, which involved multiple points of contact, we had one dedicated project manager. He coordinated with all of the pertinent developers, including frontend and backend specialists. We communicated via Skype and phone, and held frequent calls (sometimes 2-3 times per week).

Sometimes it was difficult to communicate with technically proficient developers, without having that same background. While that’s a common issue in this field, it occasionally posed problems with expressing our ideas.

Our contract included an algorithm for continued work on bug fixes. They made requested changes after the first version of the app, but later charged us for additional work. The boundaries seemed to be blurred in terms of the scope of what we’d paid for. It often proved difficult to justify the expense of a change, if it required just a few lines of code. Our communication was slow at times, but that’s probably due to the time difference.

Their work usually aligned with our deadlines.

Mobile App Dev. for Personal Training

“Very good to work with, very good fellows. Happy to work with them again myself.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Sybite developed a native mobile app for Android and iOS. They may be engaged for further marketing work.

Neema Seifzadeh
CEO, PT Spotter

While the app hasn’t launched yet, feedback is positive on both design and functionality. A flexible, responsive approach to making requested changes facilitated effective outcomes.

I'm the founder of a company called PT Spotter. We link clients to personal trainers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sybite Technologies?

We wanted an app for clients to find personal trainers in their area who are tailored to their needs.

Sybite developed the app from beginning to end for both iOS and Android. Clients can find personal trainers and provide feedback on them in the app. The app has evolved now so that personal trainers can also coach clients on the app.

At the start, we told them what we wanted the app to do, how we wanted it to work. We gave them an idea of how we wanted the app to flow. What they came back to us with was a lot better. They had more detail and greater understanding of the app than we thought they would.

We're coming to the closing stages of the project now. They’ve offered to help us with marketing but we haven’t taken them up on it yet.

My primary contact is Santosh [Sing, Sybite Technologies]. I know there are at least three people working on our app.

How did you come to work with Sybite Technologies?

I found them through an app called Upwork that we were recommended to use. I interviewed a few people and was most pleased with Sybite.

Probably $5,000-6,000.

We started working together around November last year. We’re at the closing stage of the project.

We haven’t launched yet but I've been showing the app to friends and family. I've also approached around 100 PTs in the area that we would want to sign up to use it. When I've shown them the app, they’ve all been very impressed with how it looks, how it works, and that it does everything they need.

How did Sybite Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve communicated efficiently. We speak regularly, mostly through Upwork but recently we started to Skype.

They're always happy to do extra work. When you start to see the app in development, you start seeing many more necessary tweaks than what you noticed in the wireframes. They were always happy to make the changes, even when we were quite bossy.

Mostly that they were always happy to make changes without additional cost and without complaining. We worked with a team in Manchester who were supposed to be top-end. They were good but the service was terrible. There was an issue with everything we wanted. I have bigger fish to fry. Sybite are very good to work with.

Maybe introducing Skype from the start. He might have mentioned it and we just continued with Upwork. Now that we’ve started to Skype it's been a lot easier even though Upwork was never a problem, Skype is easier because it's voice communication rather than texting.

When they ask for the wireframes, try and imagine them the best you can so it doesn't prolong the development process. Changes are harder to make during development than during the wireframe process.

Scheduling is tricky because we always had things I wanted to tweak. I'm very grateful for them extending deadlines and then meeting the extensions upon changes.
    The only reason they don't get a 5 is because Skyping from the start would have been a lot easier and maybe sped the process up a little bit.