Magazines + Marketing Services

Spotlight Media is a publishing and marketing agency location in Fargo, North Dakota.  Spotlight owns and operates 5 magazines and provides marketing services to over 200 companies per year.

Fargo, ND
  • Fargo, ND

Scheels, Royal Jewelers, Catalyst Medical Center, Hebron Brick

Digital Marketing for Sports Bar

“They're very creative when it comes to producing video content.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

Spearheading a digital marketing campaign, Spotlight produced two videos, designed a logo, and assisted with branding. They also manage social media and PPC campaigns and oversee SEO.

Fargo, North Dakota
Owner, Sports Bar

The website gives the business more credibility and customer engagement is on the rise. Spotlight understood and met all needs, while their expertise, creativity, and commitment made them stand out among competitors.

I'm the owner of a sports bar.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spotlight?

I wanted to increase customer engagement and drive more traffic to my website, so I was looking for a vendor to help me.

Spotlight did a full-scale digital marketing campaign for us. After we had some investigative meetings, Spotlight produced a 30-second commercial and a video for our social media. They also helped us with branding, handled all the graphic design for our website, and created a logo. In addition, they manage print advertising for us as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. They continue to produce content for the website and oversee SEO and PPC campaigns.

I work with two members of their team directly, but there are more people working on our project.

How did you come to work with Spotlight?

I met them through networking.

We've spent a little over $10,000.

We started working with Spotlight in May 2015, and the relationship is ongoing.

The new website gives us more credibility and the videos that Spotlight produced truly capture our image. The traffic to our website has been steadily increasing, so we're happy with the outcome.

How did Spotlight perform from a project management standpoint?

They met our needs and stayed within our timeline. Also, they're easy to work with.

They're very creative when it comes to producing video content.

We'd like to have a better understanding of how we can utilize the content and the high-end strategy ourselves.

Trust them and give them the freedom to be creative. As an owner, you might have an image of your brand that is different from how your customers see your brand.

Overall Score They understood our goals and helped us accomplish them.
    We didn't have set deadlines, but they managed their time very well.
    They exceeded my expectations, especially when it comes to the video and the logo design.
    I've already recommended them.