Top software solution provider

BRONZE VERIFIED

We know business goals need to be driven by handcrafted code, top solutions, know-how support, and crystal clear communication. Suitable not only for today but also for the future.

This is why we established Solidstudio, a boutique software house with a team of highly educated and experienced software engineers. We create the best quality software solutions with the intention of unlocking new opportunities for growth, automation, and improvement.

From product to tech, we partner small & mid organizations by solving all technical issues on the road to become market leaders. We will provide you with the best practices and technologies in order to save precious time and resources.

We mainly craft in:

• Java
  • Kotlin
  • ReactJS
  • NodeJS

as well as niche technologies, using the most suitable frameworks to develop:

• custom software
  • web & mobile apps
  • cloud solutions

All to free you from tech challenges, so you can speed up your position for success. We helped our partners to expand, implement, and configure dedicated software solutions that freed employees from repetitive tasks, accelerated internal operations, and boosted productivity.

Get in touch with us and tell us about your project - we have all the expertise you need to take your business to the next level.

We can build from scratch or grow together

Based on your needs we can take over the entire development process, from MVP to launch and maintenance. Simply provide us with your idea and business background, and we'll take care of the rest. Through research, steady feedback & reliable partnership, analysis with matching top tech & frameworks to build a scaled-up, suitable digital product

Industries we mainly focus on:

• FinTech
  • HealthTech
  • EduTech

Already have an existing project, but lack the time and experts? In need of know-how & team nourishment, we can assist you with demanding processes and promise a dedicated team of experts hungry to craft the most efficient code. We can improve together!

Kraków, Poland

GrandVision (VisionExpress), Connect Your Care with SpaceInch, T-Cup, Ingresso, Petroleum Tax Tools
Backend API for a global leader in optical retailing Image

Backend API for a global leader in optical retailing

GrandVision is a leading company in the optical retailing sector that has recently been acquired for $8 billion. The company needed support from expert software engineers in building a solution for customer data storage, which is essential for its daily operations. We set up a dedicated team of senior backend developers to create an API for accessing and modifying customer data stored by GrandVision.

Challenge

Our client was looking for a team of experienced backend developers for an internal project: a global repository of customer and order data. Given the project's scale, the proposed solution presented many challenges and required significant technical expertise, as well as a high level of seniority. That's why the company was seeking software developers who had in-depth knowledge about the specific technologies used in the project. GrandVision reached out to us to supply them with quality candidates.

Solution

We built a team composed of two senior backend engineers within four weeks of setting the project requirements. Soon after, we added another software developer to the team - and managed to do so within two weeks since the client's request.

Our team works as a dedicated team responsible for the development of an API for the client's system; a global repository of customer and order data. The system needs to integrate with many internal and external tools used by the company's employees. To provide them with the information they need, the solution has to be designed to gather and store data in a normalized format. The API allows accessing and modifying the records stored in the system.

• First version shipped to production within 12 weeks
  • Dedicated team setup within 4 weeks
  • Team scale-up within 2 weeks

Read more:

IT partner for startup from wellness sector Image

IT partner for startup from wellness sector

Building a web-based and mobile application for a UK company.

Our client is a UK-based company operating in the health and wellness sector. Our team has developed a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to help the client validate their product idea on the target market: a web-based application dedicated to tracking and improving wellbeing. We have supported T-Cup at every step of the way, from planning,

workshops and backlog development, through implementation, to hosting and support.

Challenge

Our client was looking for an experienced development team that would help bring his product to life. The application would gather information from users by allowing them to fill out forms, generate a result, and then offer personalized wellbeing tips. The client designed the product to work as both B2C and B2B, the latter helping organisations to track the wellbeing of their employees and get insight into the overall level of satisfaction while ensuring full data privacy.

Solution

Our client outsourced the entire process to our team. We started by carrying out a workshop to better understand the company’s needs. Our team then proceeded with backlog development and feature priority, to enter the implementation phase, which is still ongoing. We’re also responsible for the application’s hosting, maintenance, and support. The application is hosted on AWS Cloud and takes advantage of a serverless framework (Lambda) that enables rapid development.

Results

• Working application prototype delivered within 6 weeks.
  • Full release planned following 4 months of work.
  • Team of 5: a business development specialist and 4 full-stack developers.

Read more: https://solidstudio.io/casestudies/tcup.html

Dedicated team for US based client with SpaceInch collaboration Image

Dedicated team for US based client with SpaceInch collaboration

Dedicated development team for a US-based health-care company

ConnectYourCare is an American organization that provides consumer-directed health care plans (CDHPs) for Blue chip companies in the US. Consumers can access CDHPs with underlying health plans that cover health expenses and healthcare accounts. To develop its customer portal, the company was looking for expert software engineers. We quickly

built a small team of full-stack developers to deliver the critical portal functionalities.

Challenge

ConnectYourCare intended to hire an expert software development team that would help to build the customer portal. The portal, available at www.connectyourcare.com, allows managing CDHP accounts directly from the browser. User can request payments for medical services, see the amounts of funds located on different accounts, and access the full expense history. The system also settles payment transactions and handles financial transfers.

Solution

We partnered with Space Inch, an American firm to set up a team of two full-stack software developers (one senior and one mid-level). They’re responsible for developing the existing product by adding new functionalities. Our team is also preparing a plan for migrating the platform to new technologies and applying architectural changes.

Results

• Successful remote collaboration (7h time difference)
  • Expert dedicated team
  • Continuous technical improvement of the platform

Read more:

Dedicated Python development team for a UK-based entertainment ticketing company Image

Ingresso is a London-based technology company with a global distribution platform for the entertainment industry for their business partners to sell event, theatre, and attraction tickets. Our client was looking to quickly expand their software development capacity to meet business demands, and turned to us

for help. We provided the company with two senior Python developers responsible for developing integrations between their middleware platform and third-party ticketing platforms. The collaboration was a success and continues to this day.

Challenge

Ingresso was set on growing their ticket platform quickly and needed skilled software engineers who can build a significant number of third-party platform adapters. The company turned to us for assistance to rapidly expand the engineering team alongside their local hirings.

Solution

We started by providing the client with one dedicated senior Python developer. The cooperation was successful, and the client asked us to add another expert to the team. Both developers had to pass our client's rigorous recruitment process that focused on both hard and soft skills. We delivered another senior Python developer within six weeks, and have since continued our collaboration continues to thrive.

• Dedicated team of senior Python developers
  • Quick team set up (experts added to the team within 6 weeks)
  • Successful collaboration

Dedicated scrum team for a Berlin-based startup Image

Dedicated scrum team for a Berlin-based startup

Dedicated scrum team for a Berlin-based startup.

Our client is a rapidly-growing startup in the electrical mobility sector. Our dedicated team supports the company by building the platform for sales, third-party integration, charging, and electrical network maintenance. We implement new business requirements and infrastructure improvements following agile and lean product development

methodologies for a productive work environment.

Challenge

The client approached us with a partially completed solution that required further work. The platform wasn’t stable and lacked some key functionality. The client needed a team of experienced software developers who would get to work improving the platform right away.

Solution

Our team has introduced the agile methodology as well as software engineering best practices such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD). We facilitated the migration of the app to the cloud. The platform is architected using micro-services. Our next step is the implementation of the best-in-class cloud solutions. At the same time, our team is responsible for developing three other projects that address the most pressing client needs.

Results

• Team of developers expanded from 2 to 6 full-time consultants.
  • 3 different projects are developed simultaneously.
  • Building a rewarding relationship with the client.

Dedicated team for a FinTech project Image

Dedicated team for a FinTech project

We set up a dedicated team to build a web application to serve as financial reporting hub. The platform serves over 1000 corporate clients who use it to fetch and query gigabytes of financial data spreadsheets and PDFs daily, and to initiate items of work digitally.

Challenge

The client aimed to create the platform from scratch. That is why they needed a team of experienced developers to

quickly deliver a working MVP to validate the idea. Recruiting software developers is expensive and time-consuming; the client wanted to avoid that by hiring a dedicated team that would collaborate smoothly with the internal business team.Solution

Using a cloud-based infrastructure, our team has delivered scalable mechanisms for auditing, downloading, and querying data market leaders use in their analyses. We have been involved in building the platform from the prototyping phase to the solutions’s implementation, maintenance, and further scaling.

Results
  • Bringing the client reporting hub to market in agreed timescales.
  • Delivery of a high-quality, scalable solution based on micro-services with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
  • Building a lasting relationship with the client.
  • Introducing all parts of tests, including accessibility and regression tests.

Web App Dev for Fuel Regulation Compliance Business

"They’re extremely sharp programmers."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Solidstudio conducted an audit of a website, and they developed a web app and a landing page from the ground up. The platform is hosted on AWS.

Yukon, Oklahoma
Mike Armstrong
Co-Founder & CEO, Petroleum Tax Tools

Solidstudio holds themselves to very high standards, and it shows in their work and techniques. Because of their rigorous testing practices, they are usually able to catch bugs before development, and they consistently deliver. The team communicates exceptionally and always strives for success.

I’m a co-founder and the CEO of Petroleum Tax Tools, a startup that provides tools and services to aid petroleum transport and oil and gas companies in meeting their respective regulatory requirements, specifically around registering fuel loads and licensing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio?

We originally contracted a company from India to build the first version of our website. We got close to the end and realized it wasn’t going to meet our expectations, so I started looking for a provider that could review the work.

I first reached out to Solidstudio for an audit of what I had. As I feared, it turned out that the website was subpar, and that we weren’t getting what we paid for. Even though I didn’t go to them for development, they did such a good job on that first engagement that we moved the project to them.

Solidstudio developed our web app and landing page from scratch. We weren’t able to salvage anything from the first iteration. They built the entire infrastructure on AWS, both the user acceptance testing (UAT) and the production environment.

I work with Paweł (CEO), and I currently have two developers assigned to me. I’ve worked with as many as five teammates as we’ve gone through the project.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio?

I was doing market research on the best areas for software development, and I went through ratings and rankings platforms to see what was going on in the industry.

I found a well-written article about where in the world the best software companies are. Russia, China, and Poland were at the top. I started looking at Polish companies and found Solidstudio.

The cost at this point is around $100,000. I anticipate working with them for at least two more years, and the overall estimate for the period is $200,000–$250,000.

The audit of the initial site was around October 2019. I was still working with the previous company, trying to solve some of the problems that Solidstudio brought up, and I moved the project to them in January 2020.

The production version of the web app went live in June 2020, but I’ve maintained two Solidstudio developers on staff. We’re still improving the platform, and I anticipate having a multiyear relationship with them.

They’re extremely sharp programmers. I’m fairly technical, and they exposed their development cycle to me. I had a view into both their code repository and pipelines, so I could see the journeys, what passed and failed, and the automated regression testing across the software.

We have AWS CloudTrail set up, and I have access to all of those resources as well. Solidstudio is extremely good at letting me know about any issues that come up, but there really haven’t been any. We usually find bugs when we start stretching a system out, and my user base is growing.

We’re still a startup, but we haven’t released any duds. We’ve been surprised and had to refactor, but there’s nothing that Solidstudio missed the mark on. I’ve worked in IT for multibillion-dollar companies in America, ones with full staffing for all of their cloud and local infrastructures.

All of the same development techniques used in these big corporations were used at Solidstudio. Even if we found a bug, they adjusted their journey tests, and I didn’t have to worry about the regression testing going forward.

How did Solidstudio perform from a project management standpoint?

The main thing that stands out to me is that there were no shortcuts. The process was what I would expect from any large corporation. We’re a small business, so all of those could’ve been set up manually, but Solidstudio set us up for success.

They used GitHub for all code pushes from UAT to production. The APIs were built with Swagger Documentation so that the applications wrote their own documentation. All of those things add up and are really a luxury for a small startup.

They work in an agile environment, and I have weekly conversations with Paweł on all scoping and cards. I also have access to the developers themselves. There’s a shared Slack channel between the team on my side and Solidstudio.

Even though there’s a time difference, we don’t notice it. We can communicate with them pretty much instantaneously. The project management is great. I deal primarily with the owner, and I get to see how our requests are broken down into cards. If something isn’t clear, we discuss it even before development starts.

They are perfectionists. They don’t promote anything to production without UAT from my team, but I’ve seen them just not like the way something looks or acts and pull it themselves.

Solidstudio has a very high standard, and UAT is a breeze because things normally work when they come to us. I’ve also worked with the same developers from the team consistently, so they know the intent of the software.

Meetings and Slack communication are great. The only improvement would be introducing a dashboard with all that information built in.

The recipe for success for me is to trust Solidstudio with the project. They use modern practices, so, if the client has a legacy mindset and wants things to happen in a certain way, they might have a problem with it.

Solidstudio works the way I would expect a modern company to operate, so trying to shoehorn them into antiquated processes won’t bring out their full value.

Overall Score Solidstudio has exceeded my expectations.
    We’ve needed to compress some timelines, and Solidstudio brought on more people and met them.
    The value per dollar spent is astronomical. It would be very hard to duplicate anywhere else.
    I’ve recommended them to anyone I know who is even thinking of contracting out.

Tech Support and Fullstack Dev for Student Services App

“Their work is impeccable.”

Jun. - Sept. 2020

Solidstudio Software House completely redeveloped the front- and backend of a student services app. They also provided tech support.

Lausanne, Switzerland
Nico Isler
Founder, Student Services App

Solidstudio Software House delivered a quality app that was able to launch without any bugs. The team was exceptionally responsive and they developed a close partnership with the client. They worked directly with the internal team, which made communication easy.

I’m the co-founder of a student services app. We offer a mobile app for universities to help them regroup student services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

We hired them for tech support and front- and backend development.

They completely redid the architecture of our backend and helped migrate the platform to another service provider. They also adjusted the frontend of our app to make changes based on the backend of our app.

We worked with 4–5 people including a backend developer, an Android developer, a co-founder, and CTO.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

We discovered them through online research and a referral.

We spent about $28,000.

We started working with them in June 2020 and we completed the project in September 2020.

We launched last week and there were no bugs. Their work is impeccable.

How did Solidstudio Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

They were super responsive. It felt like we were working with one team. They were super nice and dynamic. Communication was done either through email or Slack. We integrated them on our Slack channel. They made a proposal and started working right away. We were on a tight schedule so we only had one big deadline and they hit it.

Their responsiveness. They were really part of our team. There was no difference.

No, not really.

It really helps when your team can work directly with theirs, rather than having a middleman. That makes the process easier and faster for everyone.

Web, iOS & Android Dev for Tech Community Platform

"Their team was willing to be and succeeded as the project’s technical owners."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House executed front- and backend development to advance a tech community platform. They refactored the initial version, developed features, and delivered web, iOS, and Android versions.

San Diego, California
Lindsay Sayre
Product Manager, ChannelBytes

Solidstudio Software House delivered a superior product that satisfies internal stakeholders and offers a seamless experience to users. To guide the development, the team provided valuable technical expertise. Their organization and skillful project management supported effective collaboration.

I’m the product manager for a company called ChannelBytes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

We wanted to build an online community for people who work in the tech industry. We came to Solidstudio with an early version of the product that had a lot of issues with functionality, security, and scalability. We needed them to take over the project and refactor the platform to set us up for growth.

We gave them detailed wireframes, which they modified for the build. Their team refactored the platform and launched new features.

Solidstudio essentially developed the entirety of the feature sets. After joining, users can create either public or private groups around any IT topic. People are able to invite others to join groups or people can find them on their own. Users can also post photos, links, and files. As well, people can tag others, upvote and comment on posts, and reply to other users.

Their team helped to build web, iOS, and Android versions of the app. They used NodeJS, VueJS, and MongoDB. The mobile was all done in Cordova.

We started working with a project manager and a senior developer. About halfway through the project, we decided to move a little more rapidly. At that point, we brought on another developer.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

I researched offshore developers and searched for software houses in Poland. Solidstudio came up high on Google. I actually then found Clutch and read through their reviews, which were positive. When I looked at their website, I was happy with what I saw and reached out to them. We talked, received a quote, and then started the project.

At this point, we’ve spent around $50,000.

We started the pre-planning phase in March 2020 and kicked off the project in April. Our partnership’s ongoing.

When we came to them, we didn’t have a usable platform and now, we have a usable and scalable platform. We can easily onboard users, and people can use the platform without experiencing many bugs. Internal stakeholders are extremely happy.

As we’re in different time zones, we mostly communicated via Slack. We used Loom to shoot videos, which was easier than just typing messages. We also had biweekly calls to do sprint reviews. The backlog was managed in Trello.

I was happy with their project management. Their detailed pre-planning phase was one of the reasons that I chose to work with them. They followed the principles of Scrum. Their sprint planning and summarizing were organized. If I had any questions or wanted to make any changes, they were flexible.

The quality of their work’s huge. Their team was willing to be and succeeded as the project’s technical owners. We don’t have a CTO or a person on our team with a technical background. They stepped up and provided recommendations based on what was best for our business. Their team understood our business use cases and filled in our knowledge gaps.

No, not really. I’ve been super happy with them.

Be clear about what you want. They have open channels for communication, but you have to take advantage of them.

Custom Software Dev for Optical Retailer Conglomerate

"Their dependability and speed are significantly better than what I’ve been able to observe with other providers."

May. 2019 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House augmented resources to expedite the development of software including a customer data platform for an optical retail company. Following architecture designs, the team wrote code.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Director, Data & Analytics, Global Eyewear Retailer

Solidstudio Software House delivered a significant amount of high-quality code efficiently to the satisfaction of internal stakeholders. The team is accessible and professional to minimize project oversight. They are reliable and provide a cost-effective solution, which enables ongoing engagement.

I develop software platforms at a central level that can be rolled out to different markets for a global leader in optical retail. Any platform that touches customer data is under my jurisdiction.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

We needed to build a piece of software including a CDP (customer data platform) for us to leverage our customer data. We needed to be able to pull data from different sources and consolidate that into one central data warehouse to feed into a variety of different applications including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and our e-commerce sites.

We wanted to use that data in a variety of different customer-facing applications. We wanted users to be able to log in and have their accounts populated with all of their past purchases and product recommendations. We needed to move fast with a self-contained team.

Solidstudio Software House essentially completed end-to-end integrations. Our tech lead designed the architecture and then the Solidstudio Software House developers executed on them. They completed the integrations but didn’t put products live into production.

We worked with one lead developer and two senior developers who worked with my tech team directly. I dealt with the CEO primarily. We increased resources when we needed to develop our own CDP, so another developer came on board.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

A colleague worked with Solidstudio Software House and said that they were fantastic, so I reached out to them.

We’ve spent close to €250,000 euros (approximately $270,400 USD) on their services.

We kicked off this project in May 2019, and we’re still working together.

The amount of work that their 2–3 developers completed over the course of the year was significantly more than would be produced by local teams of 2–12 people. Their team’s self-contained and more experienced than local agencies. They’re exceptionally cost-effective. While there’s always re-work, we keep Solidstudio Software House because they move quickly with minimal overhead.

Everyone was on a Slack channel. Their developers had multiple touchpoints with my tech lead each day. Usually, they had a daily stand up meeting.

The quality of their team’s extremely high. Their dependability and speed are significantly better than what I’ve been able to observe with other providers. There are top-notch developers everywhere, but Solidstudio Software House’s rates are superior to even the lowest cost firms in other areas.

Honestly, I don’t think so. I’ve been happy with them.

Choose your developers. Solidstudio Software House has solid developers but make sure that the developers who work on your project have the necessary skills. Try to match quality and experience to your specific project.

I haven’t heard any complaints.

Platform Migration for Software Development Company

"They can manage any technical difficulty with ease."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House migrated a platform for a software development company. The team adjusted the existing code base to a newer version of Java and created new AWS infrastructure.

Cracow, Poland
Olga Degtiarova
CEO & Co-Fouder, Rumble Fish

The migration was carefully executed, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Despite a language and time zone barrier, Solidstudio Software House has excellent communication skills. The team is hard-working, organized, and solution-oriented.

We are an end-to-end Software Development Company specializing in FinTech, AWS Cloud Applications. Blockchain and e-commerce. Founded in 2017 with HQ in Cracow, Poland. I'm the CEO of Rumble Fish Software Development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Solidstudio Software House?

For one of our clients that offers platform for health savings and flexible spending accounts, as well as health reimbursement arrangements we are responsible for implementing new functionalities and front-end related work. We needed additional expertise in Java-based legacy system migration to microservices architecture and to newer technology stack.

There were multiple goals:

• maintain and execute most urgent development work on legacy platform
  • prepare a plan for migration to new stack trace (Java version migration, frameworks updated, changing hosting)
  • execute the migration
  • adjust existing code base to newer version of Java and Spring
  • create new infrastructure solutions using AWS

We have a history of cooperation with Solidstudio and we did not hesitate to work with them again.

They prepared the plan of technology migration. Then they executed it, supervised deployment to production and maintained it. Main updates were in Java version, Java 6 -> Java 8 -> latest version and in all related frameworks.

Another scope of work was to prepare infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines for microservice-architecture. Lately, they are involved in implementing new features using modern technology, CI/CD pipelines and architecture.

We started with 1 Lead Software Developer to do initial work. Weeks after that we scaled the team to 6 people, including QA, Dev-Ops and senior developers.

The plan was carefully prepared and then executed step by step to minimize the risks and to maximise the confidence we have in the system. Now, all new features are created using the modern stack trace and more and more components of legacy system are operating in new environment.

Their communication skills are excellent, we never had any issue regarding language barrier, different time zones etc. They used our collaborative tools, but also introduced Trello, Slack and Google Meet. For account management we never had any issues as well - requests for scaling the team was executed very fast.

Technical seniority of developers is outstanding. They can manage any technical difficulty with ease.

There is almost nothing to improve - I can recommend their services without hesitation.

Development Work for Entertainment Ticketing/Tech Co.

"We’re consistently impressed with the speed at which they’ve taken on projects and produced results."

Mar. 19 - Ongoing

Using Async Python and HTTP web service frameworks, Solidstudio Software House works iteratively to build supply system integrations and API connections with a core system.

Jeffri Abu Bakar, Aaron Deadman
Engineering Managers, Ingresso Group Limited

Solidstudio Software House’s efforts continue to generate returns on investment. The team is flexible, adjusting to changes in specifications with ease and exceeding expectations to deliver products quickly.

Aaron Deadman (Engineering Manager, Ingresso Group Limited): Jeffri (Engineering Manager, Ingresso Group Limited) and I work for a small to medium-sized enterprise. Within our division, we have a total staff of 30–50 people. Our development team totals about 15 people.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

AD: We wanted to grow our ticketing platform, which involved connecting to supply systems. We didn’t have the personnel to meet the large number of opportunities that were coming to us. We identified an area of our engineering product that could be outsourced.

AD: Solidstudio Software House joined our team to help develop our products. Whenever we come across a supplier who uses a technology or software platform that our system doesn’t support, their team builds an integration using a web API to connect the product with our platform. Essentially, their team helps build supply integrations and API connections with our core system. Their team manages development using Async Python and HTTP—basically cloud platform engineering. They also contribute to the planning process, outlining the next phase of development.

AD: Initially, we started with one teammate. When it became obvious that they were competent developers and had a good working relationship with our team, we increased the number. Now, we work with two active developers and are considering expanding that number.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

Jeffri Abu Bakar: I reached out to their team and other outsourcing service providers in Poland, which I knew through my contacts. Solidstudio Software House was a fairly small startup at the time. Our teams shared a similar mindset as we’re also a fairly small operation. Cost was also a consideration. Being relatively new to this area of development, Solidstudio Software House was able to offer us a good deal.

AD: As well, we didn’t want services from a large company where we would make up an insignificant portion of their total revenue. With Solidstudio Software House, our project would represent a significant percentage of their work. We figured it would make the working relationship more effective.

AD: We started working with Solidstudio Software House in March 2019, and our collaboration is ongoing.

AD: We’ve seen a return on investment from ticket sales of products Solidstudio Software House has built into our system. As recently as yesterday, they concluded another project, which has gone live. We’ve already seen a return on investment from tickets sold on new connections developed for new suppliers. Three or four connectors are live and in production. Their team built another three, which are waiting for production deployment. Another two or three connectors are under active development at this point.

AD: It has more or less felt like we have two additional employees. They’ve maintained a shared calendar. We’re fully aware of the developers’ schedules so any time off is known early. Day to day, their team has been active in our chat channels as well as our planning meetings. We've never experienced any problems with communication or scheduling.

Solidstudio Software House has always been responsive and completed work quickly. Their team holds themselves to a high standard of work. When requirements have shifted, they were agreeable and understanding. If there was a time crunch when we’ve needed to make last-minute changes to a sale due tomorrow, their team has checked-in after hours. We’ve been happy with the level of communication and work ethic from Solidstudio Software House. They’ve joined our team effectively.

AD: We’ve had no problems communicating with them despite language barriers. There hasn’t been any miscommunication. We’re consistently impressed with the speed at which they’ve taken on projects and produced results. They’ve been able to iterate on products quickly too. We’ve gone from absolutely nothing to having a product that’s actually workable. In some cases, we can start using and getting a product into acceptance testing within a week and a half or two weeks.

Nothing comes to mind specifically.

AD: I would highly recommend them. As with any outsourcing relationships, be aware of what you’re trying to accomplish and make sure the scope of work is well defined.

JAB: When we started our working relationship, Solidstudio Software House provided us with several potential engineers to join our team. Don’t just pick anyone they introduce. The company needs to know what your expectations are for their engineers.

Overall Score They’re always looking to improve. We’re very happy with the working relationship that we have with them.

Mobile App Dev & Software Dev for Health Organization

“Solidstudio Software House has been quite accommodating to our needs.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House developed the MVP of a well-being solution for iOS, Android, and web. The app allows businesses to see anonymized data from their employees’ submitted survey answers.

Bath, United Kingdom
Edwyn van Rooyen
CEO, T-Cup

Solidstudio Software House’s work has withstood extensive third-party penetration tests, which speaks to the quality of their work. Technically knowledgeable and agile, the team’s ability to take scope changes in stride makes them ideal for experienced startups.

I’m the CEO of T-Cup. We’ve built a well-being technology that helps track an individual’s health, mood, and ambition levels. It’s both a B2C product and a B2B tool that allows organizations to gain anonymized insight into their staff’s well-being.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

I was looking for a development firm to create my product’s MVP and received a good referral for Solidstudio Software House. Once I started working with them, it was clear that they were engaged, technically capable, and very understanding.

The project has since grown into a second phase, which customers have used, and I’ve retained them as a technical partner. They continue to enhance the solution and support our business.

Solidstudio Software House has developed the initial MVP of our app, which consists of three main parts.

The first component is the B2C app for iOS and Android, which allows users to track their well-being, much like other health apps. There’s a notes feature, which functions as a personal diary, as well as a survey section.

To keep users engaged, we introduced gamification elements into the questions and answers and focused on giving instantaneous feedback. There’s also an interactive interface that displays user statistics through various mediums, combining in-depth graphs and forms over with fun animations.

The second part is a desktop version that prominent blue-chip organizations can use to gather anonymized survey data on their employees. The third part is an overview dashboard that allows administrators to tweak questions, rules, and other survey settings.

In terms of the tech stack, Solidstudio Software House primarily uses Java and Progressive to build our solutions. They’re also skilled in several open-source tools and have used them to create dashboard animations.

We’d worked with a business analyst initially and now coordinate between three developers. What’s so interesting about Solidstudio Software House is that they don’t really have junior developers. Instead, they’ve assigned two senior people and a lead.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

I’d never outsourced my IT needs before, so this project felt like a bit of a risk. Based on my tech background, I reached out to a few large businesses and CTOs in the UK market, and they referred me to Solidstudio Software House.

I conversed with their CEO, arranged to meet them, and workshopped a detailed MVP proposal with them to see if they’d be a good fit. The team passed with flying colors, so I decided to hire them.

So far, we’ve spent between $250,000–$400,000. The MVP cost a reasonably modest amount because I just wanted to see how they’d develop it. When I saw that they’d exceeded expectations, my confidence grew, and I was happy to extend the scope of work.

We started to work with them right about February 2019, and the project is ongoing. The plan was to have them build the product and pass it over to our side to manage. But I’m not at the stage where I see them more as a strategic partner.

We work with large blue-chip banks, so our solution had to undergo an extensive penetration testing process. Suffice it to say, Solidstudio Software House nailed it on the first try. There were a few minor issues that they’d adjusted fairly quickly, but, all in all, it was very encouraging.

They’ve been phenomenal. Not only are they incredibly accommodating, but they’re also good at documenting their work through Trello. The team writes out all stories in detail, we sign it off, and then they build it.

I can’t praise them enough on their responsiveness. They haven’t missed any deadlines and communicate well. We work using an agile methodology, so they call in every Monday via Zoom for our stand-ups. In addition, we alternate visits every month or so to meet face-to-face.

Solidstudio Software House has been quite accommodating to our needs. Most IT projects suffer from scope creep and changes, but that’s the nature of working with a startup as a client. The core concept can sometimes change based on customer demand, and that inevitably leads to rework.

While that’s often a source of friction for some IT companies, Solidstudio Software House has been professional about making necessary key changes. They’re technically sound, use the latest technologies, and deliver secure code.

During the early stages, they relied heavily on Trello stories to work from. However, as with any management tool, writing out really detailed technical specs without discussion can lead to things getting lost in translation.

There have been times when we’ve had misunderstandings about what I wanted versus what they understood that to be. But that’s something they’re working on. I’ve encouraged them to write out their stories and talk to us first before releasing them to their developers.

Even if you’re just looking to build an MVP, you should be open with them about the big picture from day one. What is your business trying to achieve and how? They have a lot of experience working with a multitude of different customers from various countries, which gives them a strong business sense. Once I started to share more about our vision with them, they helped enhance our system by a lot.

Development and QA Outsourcing for Software Company

"Work that might have taken two days with previous vendors now takes only one day."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House provides ongoing Java development and QA services for a software company. They update legacy code and build new features for SaaS products.

Nashville, Tennessee
Mitchell Maddox
Managing Partner, Space Inch

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Solidstudio Software House’s responsiveness and ability to produce implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work. Their organization skills and ability to work independently make them a valuable partner.

I’m managing partner of Space Inch. The company began as a mobile games company. We transitioned two and a half years into being a custom software/enterprise software company. We build SaaS software for mostly American clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

We have web and mobile capabilities, but we use subcontractors to do most of the design, development, and QA work.

Solidstudio Software House is doing development and QA for us currently on one of our larger projects. They're updating legacy code for a Fintech company that is trying to be more modern, user-friendly, and intuitive in their enterprise solutions. Solidstudio Software House primarily works in Java. They're doing full-stack work to build new features and make the SaaS product accessible from a Web Content Accessibility Guidelines standpoint.

We work with a range of senior to junior people that all do Java work. It’s one senior developer and three middle-tier developers, as well as a junior QA resource.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House

We were working with another Polish firm first. We love working with. They recommended Solidstudio Software House to us and we trusted them to make a good recommendation.

We’ve spent between $100,000–$150,000.

Work began in late April 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

While it's difficult to quantify at this early phase, one key indicator of success is a high level of satisfaction from the client. Their level of talent is quite high. Solidstudio Software House is really conscientious, experienced, and self-reliant in their work.

How did Solidstudio Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. Solidstudio Software House is quick to respond and find solutions. They figure things out on their own. They meet deadlines because they're so focused and organized in their daily work. They're able to do overtime when it's necessary to meet a tight deadline. Their style of work has made it so that we don't ever have to ask them to do extra work because they're so on the ball.

We typically put an American project manager on similar projects. In this case, we put a project manager in place but then ended up not really using her. We were able to move her to another project because Solidstudio Software House’s team was so independent.

Their level of professionalism is extremely high. Solidstudio Software House requires less oversight than many of the other vendors we've worked with. We track everything in Jira and they’re able to do a lot on their own without any oversight or guidance. Work that might have taken two days with previous vendors now takes only one day.

No, I don't think so. They're one of the best vendors that we've worked with, and we’re very happy with their work.

Something that we did that’s been successful is we asked for Solidstudio Software House’s input early in the process. They helped us to estimate the work plan. We haven't always done that, but there were some areas of expertise that we didn’t have. We relied on them to be a part of the early engagement. They became fundamental to the process so we've continued to use them for scoping projects.

Software Development Support for IT Services Company

"They provided all the information we needed and maintained full transparency throughout."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House provided backend development using Java Enterprise to support the build of a solution for an electric vehicle company. Collaborating with the agency, they both worked remotely and at the client site.

Berlin, Germany
Lukas Hostynski
CEO, Concise Software

Solidstudio Software House impressed the development agency’s clients by achieving commercial factors of success and instating a seamless workflow based on the Agile methodology. They were even willing to work onsite at the client’s offices in Germany and smoothly collaborated with multiple other teams.

Concise Software is a development agency headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Poland and Malta. We develop software for clients in different industries across the world. Our services include web and backend development using Java, Node.js, and other technologies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

We had been mainly providing web frontend and mobile development for our client from Germany in the electric vehicle space. They requested backend development for a solution which required Java Enterprise backend developers. We didn’t have available resources at that time, so we reached out to Solidstudio Software House for help.

Solidstudio Software House worked with us remotely out of their offices in Krakow. Every remote collaboration is difficult to an extent, so we had to address the team and process properly. They maintained communication with our client to understand their needs and provide the proper services.

One of the requirements was holding onsite meetings from time to time on location in Germany, which was never a problem for solid studio. We held at least three workshops, and they always provided a qualified team to work onsite.

The client didn’t have the proper methodology for software development in place for this kind of project. Solidstudio Software House implemented an Agile methodology to the workflow. They managed to perform a transformation within the internal team that was also involved.

We started with a team of two developers and a project coordinator. Since then, we successfully scaled up to 5–6 people.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

From what I understand, we received a referral for Solidstudio Software House from another vendor. They’re in the same group of software houses that have locations in Poland, so we approached them through that avenue.

We started working with Solidstudio Software House in the October–December period of 2018. The collaboration is ongoing.

The client was happy with the quality of Solidstudio Software House’s work. They appreciated the Agile methodology they put in place and even increased the team from three to five members from Solidstudio Software House. We didn’t receive a single negative remark about their work.

Solidstudio Software House also achieved commercial factors of success that pleased our client. Since they’re an external team, it’s difficult to say more about the specific impact they made, especially since we didn’t have many significant interactions.

The team has high-level communication skills. They were able to discuss all the details and provide all answers in a timely manner. They provided all the information we needed and maintained full transparency throughout. We used software tools to manage the project.

I’m sure there will be even more impressive factors we find about Solidstudio Software House once we have additional collaborative projects together.

Due to the size of their organization, they have limited capabilities. We reached out to them for more services, but they were fully booked. Scaling their operation would be a good next step for them to take. Apart from that, everything was perfect. Solidstudio Software House provided everything we needed.

The size of the team's operation makes Solidstudio Software House better equipped to handle smaller projects. I don’t know if they’re looking to scale quickly or not.

The team is mostly made up of Java Enterprise developers,  and that main technical capability is their sole focus. They can provide both backend and frontend development including work that relates to the Spring framework.

Software Development for a Tourism Company

“The system works very well and helps us a lot.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Solidstudio software house provides software development services, developing a reservation system for a company that needs to take and manage bookings. They continue to develop new features for it.

Cracow, Poland
Jakub Igielski
Owner, Local Tours

The system is effective, smoothly managing bookings and ensuring the company’s operations can run more efficiently. The team offered relevant ideas and advice to ensure the best platform was developed, while always working precisely and carefully to meet the need properly.

I’m the owner of Local Tours, a small local tour company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio software house?

We needed help with the development of our software, which was a reservation system for the business.

We told them what we wanted for the reservation system and how we wanted it to look. We had a problem with available and empty places in our system, which they said they could help us with.

The small piece of the program they developed shows us how many places we have in the front. It allows us to know how many people we have booked, how many places there are, and how many more tours we can take. They worked on the system for three months and now we’re working on evolving it, with new features and parts. We’ll continue to work together long-term.

Our main point of contact is Pawal (Co-Founder, Solidstudio software house).

How did you come to work with Solidstudio software house?

We found them online as we weren’t happy with the cooperation from our previous company.

We’ve spent $25,000.

We started working together in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The system works very well and helps us a lot. It’s easy, so now we can focus on the development of our company far more than before. Thanks to their work, we can arrange more events because we know exactly how many places we have and how many we can sell.

How did Solidstudio software house perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time. Their way of doing the project was correct and it works really well. Most companies just do what is asked, but Solidstudiowere helpful by giving us ideas for how to do things. We communicate via email.

They’re very precise. If they have a problem, they ask. Generally, they ask a lot of questions and make sure they do what we want.

I haven’t seen any problems with them. They know what to do and it’s easy working with them.

I definitely recommend them. The cooperation with them is very comfortable, and they’re very knowledgeable about what they’re doing.

BRONZE VERIFIED