Your ideas - delivered

Solidstudio is Cracow-based software house and consulting agency focused on clients needs and delivery.

We help companies solve problems and achieve their business goals by providing them with custom software solutions.

We are a team of experts with vast experience in a broad range of technologies that help organisations keep on today’s competitive market. At Solidstudio, we believe that only companies which take advantage of technological innovations can succeed in the current demanding market.

Working in an iterative and agile environment, we assist our clients in process organization and lean development to create custom solutions that position them for success. We have helped our clients develop, implement, and configure dedicated software solutions that have increased employee productivity, accelerated internal operations, and helped them achieve key business goals.

Get in touch with us and tell us about your project - we have all the expertise you need to take your business to the next level.

Kraków, Poland

We have been helping Pragmatic Coders since 2017 to achieve its goals with a dedicated scrum team responsible for building a web application for finance report delivery systems. Our team of developers participates in the development of a cloud-based platform that serves 1000+ corporate clients who need to fetch and query thousands of financial data spreadsheets.

Software Development for a Tourism Company

“The system works very well and helps us a lot.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Solidstudio software house provides software development services, developing a reservation system for a company that needs to take and manage bookings. They continue to develop new features for it.

Cracow, Poland
Jakub Igielski
Owner, Local Tours

The system is effective, smoothly managing bookings and ensuring the company’s operations can run more efficiently. The team offered relevant ideas and advice to ensure the best platform was developed, while always working precisely and carefully to meet the need properly.

I’m the owner of Local Tours, a small local tour company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio software house?

We needed help with the development of our software, which was a reservation system for the business.

We told them what we wanted for the reservation system and how we wanted it to look. We had a problem with available and empty places in our system, which they said they could help us with.

The small piece of the program they developed shows us how many places we have in the front. It allows us to know how many people we have booked, how many places there are, and how many more tours we can take. They worked on the system for three months and now we’re working on evolving it, with new features and parts. We’ll continue to work together long-term.

Our main point of contact is Pawal (Co-Founder, Solidstudio software house).

How did you come to work with Solidstudio software house?

We found them online as we weren’t happy with the cooperation from our previous company.

We’ve spent $25,000.

We started working together in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The system works very well and helps us a lot. It’s easy, so now we can focus on the development of our company far more than before. Thanks to their work, we can arrange more events because we know exactly how many places we have and how many we can sell.

How did Solidstudio software house perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time. Their way of doing the project was correct and it works really well. Most companies just do what is asked, but Solidstudiowere helpful by giving us ideas for how to do things. We communicate via email.

They’re very precise. If they have a problem, they ask. Generally, they ask a lot of questions and make sure they do what we want.

I haven’t seen any problems with them. They know what to do and it’s easy working with them.

I definitely recommend them. The cooperation with them is very comfortable, and they’re very knowledgeable about what they’re doing.

App and Web Dev for Tutoring Platform

"They always did what they could to go with lean product development principles."

July - Oct. 2017

Solidstudio built a web application, a website, and an Android application on AWS. They designed the products, developed a codebase, and introduced push notifications. They also provided support afterwards.

Krakow, Poland
Tomasz Czyżowski
Founder, ChcęUmieć

All aspects of the project were finished on time and fulfilled requirements. Solidstudio was transparent in their progress and communications and was highly personable. Their streamlined work style, flexibility, and project management tools, made for a smooth partnership.

I own a startup financial consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Solidstudio software house?

I was looking for an IT company that would build my product for me.

I wanted an app that would connect tutors and students by allowing students to choose between interested tutors based on their profile and reviews. I also wanted the app to be scalable, cross-platform, and have a friendly UX.

I met their founders through networking in Krakow, Poland. I decided to go with them after a few meetings.

Solidstudio delivered a web application, a website, and an Android application. I was involved in the process, but only from a consulting standpoint. To start, I received a draft of the of the design of the landing page and application, and the Solidstudio delivered the functionality in eight weeks. They worked in week-long iterations and presented their progress at the end of each week. In the end, I received access to the codebase and their Amazon Web Services (AWS) production environment. They also supported my application for the next three months.

Their project team contained three developers and a UI/UX designer. After initial graphic design work, the team was narrowed down to just the three developers.

I received an application that met my requirements and helped me gather customer feedback. It’s also helped build a roadmap for the future.

They did a really good job with transparency. I had access to Trello, which let me track progress, as well as the proper Slack rooms so that I was involved in the development process on a daily basis. The project was finished on time, though we did have to make some changes to finish the MVP quickly.

Two things stood out to me: transparency and a personal touch. I was able to talk with the guys that run the company and plan the next iterations. They always did what they could to go with lean product development principles.

From my perspective, there isn`t much to improve. I was happy during our cooperation.

Overall Score I'm going to build next version of my application with them!
    The product was delivered on time and—due to transparency—I was confident about it the whole time.
    Their cost to quality indicator is really good.

Web and Mobile Apps for Catering Company

"They were focused on delivering the solution I wanted."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Solidstudio software house did full-stack development for web and Android applications. The team designed a proof of concept and built the former on the AWS platform.

Kraków/Poland
Artem Beymart
CEO, Foodback

Development was efficient and highly organized in Scrum methodology. The team delivered the solutions on schedule.

I’m the CEO of Foodback, a local catering startup in the B2C sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Solidstudio software house?

We needed full-stack development for a web application and Android mobile application.

We wanted to run a proof of concept and then develop the apps.

I had worked with one of their developers in the past and knew they’d do a good job on this project.

Solidstudio software house built a web app on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform and an Android app.

I worked with two developers and one UI/UX designer.

The apps’ on-time delivery enabled me to move forward with market testing.

We worked in Scrum and I served as project manager. We did sprints planning and reviews, with occasional retrospectives, before each iteration.

They were focused on delivering the solution I wanted. With their help, I was able to present the proof of concept in short order.