Your ideas - delivered

Solidstudio is Cracow-based software house and consulting agency focused on clients needs and delivery.

We help companies solve problems and achieve their business goals by providing them with custom software solutions.

We are a team of experts with vast experience in a broad range of technologies that help organisations keep on today’s competitive market. At Solidstudio, we believe that only companies which take advantage of technological innovations can succeed in the current demanding market.

Working in an iterative and agile environment, we assist our clients in process organization and lean development to create custom solutions that position them for success. We have helped our clients develop, implement, and configure dedicated software solutions that have increased employee productivity, accelerated internal operations, and helped them achieve key business goals.

Get in touch with us and tell us about your project - we have all the expertise you need to take your business to the next level.

Kraków, Poland

We have been helping Pragmatic Coders since 2017 to achieve its goals with a dedicated scrum team responsible for building a web application for finance report delivery systems. Our team of developers participates in the development of a cloud-based platform that serves 1000+ corporate clients who need to fetch and query thousands of financial data spreadsheets.

Software Development Support for IT Services Company

"They provided all the information we needed and maintained full transparency throughout."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Solidstudio Software House provided backend development using Java Enterprise to support the build of a solution for an electric vehicle company. Collaborating with the agency, they both worked remotely and at the client site.

Berlin, Germany
Lukas Hostynski
CEO, Concise Software

Solidstudio Software House impressed the development agency’s clients by achieving commercial factors of success and instating a seamless workflow based on the Agile methodology. They were even willing to work onsite at the client’s offices in Germany and smoothly collaborated with multiple other teams.

Concise Software is a development agency headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Poland and Malta. We develop software for clients in different industries across the world. Our services include web and backend development using Java, Node.js, and other technologies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio Software House?

We had been mainly providing web frontend and mobile development for our client from Germany in the electric vehicle space. They requested backend development for a solution which required Java Enterprise backend developers. We didn’t have available resources at that time, so we reached out to Solidstudio Software House for help.

Solidstudio Software House worked with us remotely out of their offices in Krakow. Every remote collaboration is difficult to an extent, so we had to address the team and process properly. They maintained communication with our client to understand their needs and provide the proper services.

One of the requirements was holding onsite meetings from time to time on location in Germany, which was never a problem for solid studio. We held at least three workshops, and they always provided a qualified team to work onsite.

The client didn’t have the proper methodology for software development in place for this kind of project. Solidstudio Software House implemented an Agile methodology to the workflow. They managed to perform a transformation within the internal team that was also involved.

We started with a team of two developers and a project coordinator. Since then, we successfully scaled up to 5–6 people.

How did you come to work with Solidstudio Software House?

From what I understand, we received a referral for Solidstudio Software House from another vendor. They’re in the same group of software houses that have locations in Poland, so we approached them through that avenue.

We started working with Solidstudio Software House in the October–December period of 2018. The collaboration is ongoing.

The client was happy with the quality of Solidstudio Software House’s work. They appreciated the Agile methodology they put in place and even increased the team from three to five members from Solidstudio Software House. We didn’t receive a single negative remark about their work.

Solidstudio Software House also achieved commercial factors of success that pleased our client. Since they’re an external team, it’s difficult to say more about the specific impact they made, especially since we didn’t have many significant interactions.

How did Solidstudio Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has high-level communication skills. They were able to discuss all the details and provide all answers in a timely manner. They provided all the information we needed and maintained full transparency throughout. We used software tools to manage the project.

I’m sure there will be even more impressive factors we find about Solidstudio Software House once we have additional collaborative projects together.

Due to the size of their organization, they have limited capabilities. We reached out to them for more services, but they were fully booked. Scaling their operation would be a good next step for them to take. Apart from that, everything was perfect. Solidstudio Software House provided everything we needed.

The size of the team's operation makes Solidstudio Software House better equipped to handle smaller projects. I don’t know if they’re looking to scale quickly or not.

The team is mostly made up of Java Enterprise developers,  and that main technical capability is their sole focus. They can provide both backend and frontend development including work that relates to the Spring framework.

Software Development for a Tourism Company

“The system works very well and helps us a lot.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Solidstudio software house provides software development services, developing a reservation system for a company that needs to take and manage bookings. They continue to develop new features for it.

Cracow, Poland
Jakub Igielski
Owner, Local Tours

The system is effective, smoothly managing bookings and ensuring the company’s operations can run more efficiently. The team offered relevant ideas and advice to ensure the best platform was developed, while always working precisely and carefully to meet the need properly.

I’m the owner of Local Tours, a small local tour company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solidstudio software house?

We needed help with the development of our software, which was a reservation system for the business.

We told them what we wanted for the reservation system and how we wanted it to look. We had a problem with available and empty places in our system, which they said they could help us with.

The small piece of the program they developed shows us how many places we have in the front. It allows us to know how many people we have booked, how many places there are, and how many more tours we can take. They worked on the system for three months and now we’re working on evolving it, with new features and parts. We’ll continue to work together long-term.

Our main point of contact is Pawal (Co-Founder, Solidstudio software house).

How did you come to work with Solidstudio software house?

We found them online as we weren’t happy with the cooperation from our previous company.

We’ve spent $25,000.

We started working together in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The system works very well and helps us a lot. It’s easy, so now we can focus on the development of our company far more than before. Thanks to their work, we can arrange more events because we know exactly how many places we have and how many we can sell.

How did Solidstudio software house perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time. Their way of doing the project was correct and it works really well. Most companies just do what is asked, but Solidstudiowere helpful by giving us ideas for how to do things. We communicate via email.

They’re very precise. If they have a problem, they ask. Generally, they ask a lot of questions and make sure they do what we want.

I haven’t seen any problems with them. They know what to do and it’s easy working with them.

I definitely recommend them. The cooperation with them is very comfortable, and they’re very knowledgeable about what they’re doing.

App and Web Dev for Tutoring Platform

"They always did what they could to go with lean product development principles."

July - Oct. 2017

Solidstudio built a web application, a website, and an Android application on AWS. They designed the products, developed a codebase, and introduced push notifications. They also provided support afterwards.

Krakow, Poland
Tomasz Czyżowski
Founder, ChcęUmieć

All aspects of the project were finished on time and fulfilled requirements. Solidstudio was transparent in their progress and communications and was highly personable. Their streamlined work style, flexibility, and project management tools, made for a smooth partnership.

I own a startup financial consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Solidstudio software house?

I was looking for an IT company that would build my product for me.

I wanted an app that would connect tutors and students by allowing students to choose between interested tutors based on their profile and reviews. I also wanted the app to be scalable, cross-platform, and have a friendly UX.

I met their founders through networking in Krakow, Poland. I decided to go with them after a few meetings.

Solidstudio delivered a web application, a website, and an Android application. I was involved in the process, but only from a consulting standpoint. To start, I received a draft of the of the design of the landing page and application, and the Solidstudio delivered the functionality in eight weeks. They worked in week-long iterations and presented their progress at the end of each week. In the end, I received access to the codebase and their Amazon Web Services (AWS) production environment. They also supported my application for the next three months.

Their project team contained three developers and a UI/UX designer. After initial graphic design work, the team was narrowed down to just the three developers.

I received an application that met my requirements and helped me gather customer feedback. It’s also helped build a roadmap for the future.

They did a really good job with transparency. I had access to Trello, which let me track progress, as well as the proper Slack rooms so that I was involved in the development process on a daily basis. The project was finished on time, though we did have to make some changes to finish the MVP quickly.

Two things stood out to me: transparency and a personal touch. I was able to talk with the guys that run the company and plan the next iterations. They always did what they could to go with lean product development principles.

From my perspective, there isn`t much to improve. I was happy during our cooperation.

Overall Score I'm going to build next version of my application with them!
    The product was delivered on time and—due to transparency—I was confident about it the whole time.
    Their cost to quality indicator is really good.

Web and Mobile Apps for Catering Company

"They were focused on delivering the solution I wanted."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Solidstudio software house did full-stack development for web and Android applications. The team designed a proof of concept and built the former on the AWS platform.

Kraków/Poland
Artem Beymart
CEO, Foodback

Development was efficient and highly organized in Scrum methodology. The team delivered the solutions on schedule.

I’m the CEO of Foodback, a local catering startup in the B2C sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Solidstudio software house?

We needed full-stack development for a web application and Android mobile application.

We wanted to run a proof of concept and then develop the apps.

I had worked with one of their developers in the past and knew they’d do a good job on this project.

Solidstudio software house built a web app on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform and an Android app.

I worked with two developers and one UI/UX designer.

The apps’ on-time delivery enabled me to move forward with market testing.

We worked in Scrum and I served as project manager. We did sprints planning and reviews, with occasional retrospectives, before each iteration.

They were focused on delivering the solution I wanted. With their help, I was able to present the proof of concept in short order.