Fly Above Your Competition

Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Soderman Marketing is a full-service digital marketing company that specializes in SEO services for small businesses all across the United States.

Built on the idea of creating affordable and effective SEO services, our SEO experts and knowledgeable staff have helped hundreds of small businesses rank for the product and services they provide - allowing them to fully take back and capitalize on the online users searching for what they provide.

Our small business clients rank #1 for some of the most competitive searches, in some of the most competitive areas.

Phoenix, AZ

Dealer Auto Glass, Jasper Roof, DYW Carpet Cleaning, Avanti Circuts

SEO and Social Media Advertising for Auto Glass Business

"I can't even imagine a better scenario."

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

We can directly attribute about $1.5 to almost $2 million dollars a year in generated revenue just on Soderman's efforts alone. They’re consistent and have a keen eye for industry trends.

Phoenix, Arizona
Chad Alexander
President, Dealer Auto Glass AZ

Soderman is more of a partner than a vendor to us. In addition to enhancing website rankings and SEO, the team has also helped on overall business strategy. We now dominate our local marketplace and are reaching new territories. Over 80% of our business comes from the work they’ve done.

I’m the President of Dealer Auto Glass of Arizona, which provides auto glass repair, replacement, and tinting services. Headquartered in Phoenix, we operate in 3 different states and have around 16 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soderman Marketing SEO?

Most of our marketing was offline at first, but we needed an online marketing service provider to tap into a retail market and make a name for ourselves. I knew I wanted to attract most of our leads from online sources in order to carve out a niche in the industry, since it’s not something our competitors are proficient at.

The team has helped us on the business strategy and cross-marketing of what started out as 5 sites and has now reached about 16 or 17. Their services have included keyword research, lead and search counts, and conversion ratios. The owner, Randy, oversees our paid ads on Facebook and target audience indicators. Virtually anything that happens online, he does.

Our goal was to not only get on the first page of a Google search, but also to hold the #1 spot in our local market for windshield replacement. With Randy, we specifically targeted the top keywords for window tinting and windshield replacement and funded marketing efforts to generate the leads in other territories. Soderman has now helped us become active not only throughout Arizona, but also in cities like Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, and Miami.

As one of their top clients, I get a lot of personal attention from the owner but also work with a few other members on the team.

How did you come to work with Soderman Marketing SEO?

I met Randy locally through one of my wife’s colleagues. He heard that I was looking for an online marketing company, so he set up a meeting and talked to me about different ways we could work together. After analyzing the numbers, we decided to work together.

I hadn’t worked with another SEO or marketing provider before, but I understood the basics so I knew what to look for in initial discussions. He showed me an example of his work by pulling up a basic search like "carpet cleaner Phoenix" on Google, which came up first. I then talked to that carpet cleaner and he gave Randy a great reference. Then, I talked to another one of his clients who reported the same type of results.

I had done a lot of my own research in the past, but found Randy to be laid back and knowledgeable compared to other vendors. He didn't come across as trying to over promise with the fear of under delivering. He seemed to offer all of the solutions that we were looking for.

We pay a premium of almost $150,000 a year.

We’ve been working with Soderman since June, 2013.

We can directly attribute about $1.5 to almost $2 million dollars a year in generated revenue just on Randy’s efforts alone. I've watched competitors of his that have not had nearly the kind of consistency that he's produced. It only took a little over 3 months for my site to appear on the first page of Google and I had about 15 sales based on his leads generated within the first few months.

By staying on top of the new trends in his field, Randy was able to test and implement adjustments on our site to produce results. From changing the color of one button on our site, for example, we’ve seen a bump in conversion and click through ratio of about 5 percent.

Soderman took our company from having zero web presence to creating the primary source (over 80%) of our business. We’ve seen steady growth and strength in our web sites year after year, which continue to generate more leads. I can't even imagine a better scenario.

How did Soderman Marketing SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

From a business standpoint, they're very responsive. We communicate mostly through email, taking no longer than a few hours to receive a reply.

What did you find most impressive about Soderman Marketing SEO?

Randy works with us more like a partner than anything. He doesn't just rank our sites and they don’t just show up from a few key words; we work with him on an actual strategy in a way that allows us to dominate our marketplace within our area.

Soderman’s ability to deliver exactly what is promised, helping to expand and build a business from the ground up, has been phenomenal. Other friends of mine who own businesses and work with other agencies don't get close to the type of results that we get. Since we’re the only auto glass company under our contract with Soderman, we get many calls asking about collaborating with Randy.

Are there any areas Soderman Marketing SEO could improve?

There have been times when we wanted specific changes made to our website that have taken a little longer than I would have liked.

Overall Score We anticipate maintaining a long relationship with Soderman.

SEO for Guided Fishing Trip Company

"They lived up to their reputation."

Soderman Marketing SEO provided SEO services for a guided fishing trip company.

Marketing Lead, Guided Fishing Trip Company

Soderman Marketing SEO moved the site from the fourth page of search results to the first page. As a result, traffic to the website has increased by 1,000%. Customers can expect frequent communication and a transparent approach when partnering with this team.

Marketing lead for a guide service company in California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Soderman Marketing SEO?

We hired Soderman to improve our SEO and rankings in the search engines.

Improve our rankings in the search engines.

We were referred to Soderman SEO from a company at a conference we attended.

We started with an on-boarding meeting that covered all project details, content strategy and expectations. We saw results from the first week with the overall trend being positive movement. Some slips in rankings that got us worried but that was explained to us as being normal. Sort of like one step backward and two steps forward. Rankings are the best we have ever had and are now only a couple spots away from being #1.

We worked and communicated with multiple team members as well as the company's founder Randy Soderman.

We hired Soderman SEO when ranking on page 4 and we currently rank on page 1 for our service. Traffic has increased by over 1000%. Amazing results.

How did the Soderman Marketing SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Outstanding team and constant communication from multiple departments.

What impresses you about the Soderman Marketing SEO?

Aside from their transparency, results. They lived up to their reputation.

Not at this time.