Creative Digital Agency in NYC

We are an Award Winning Website Design & Creative Digital Agency helping businesses achieve a greater overall presence by leveraging strategy, design, and technology, since 1998. We design custom websites with captivating copy; top-notch programming; with leading-edge marketing strategies to drive quality traffic and turn your website visitors into clients. Each project that we work on is treated as a business partnership, not just another “task on the board”.

1998
New York, NY
  • 42 Broadway, Suite 12-101
    New York, NY 10004

EyeWorld, ASCRS Foundation, Cornea Society, United Nations, YMCA, Diageo, Nuvo Liqueur, TimeOut New York, AFGO Mechanical, iTaxi, Flavors, Fresh & Co., The Food and Beverage Association of America.

HVAC Company Website

AFGO’s new responsive web design continues to run on a WordPress CMS platform. Their mobile friendly design works across all smartphone mobile devices. The website also includes a looping video on the homepage header.

Oved & Oved LLP Website

Oved & Oved LLP has been one of our(SmartNet) most prominent and successful clients since 2001. Our relationship with this SoHo based Law Firm has been nothing more than a privilege in having designed each and every one of their websites, 5 in total. In this most recent web design projecr, SmartNet worked with Seventh Art Group to develop a unique design and layout for every page throughout the website.

Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur Website

Starting from the ground up, in hopes of developing a website to capture the attention of its target audience, Sparkling Nuvo approached us with a presentation & sales folder. With that, they said "Make this into a website." Having a past relationship with this drink manufacturer with the development of Hpnotiq, we knew just what they were looking for in a website design.

Web Design for Custom Interior Design Firm

"They did a wonderful job in meeting the creative direction and goal."

SmartNet Solutions redesigned an old website and incorporated a content management platform. The agency also provides ongoing SEO, consulting, and maintenance services.

New York City Metro Area
Owner, Custom Interior Design Firm

SmartNet Solutions delivers quality work on time despite challenging circumstances. The agency shows creativity by coming up with “outside-the-box” solutions. They continue to provide responsive and accessible communication.

Please describe your company.

I started a design, build, full-service renovation construction company for Manhattan residential buildings and apartments.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the owner and CEO.

What was your goal for working with SmartNet Solutions?

We engaged SmartNet Solutions because we have had a number of things done to our website in time, and I wanted to incorporate a content management platform, which was WordPress. I wanted it to work well with PHP and become something that would be very easy for us to update the website independently of a developer. There was a little tweaking in terms of the design, but not very much. It had more to do with it being tough to change the overall look and feel of the website to still support our brand image and integrate the content management function.

SmartNet Solutions also provides consulting and maintenance of the site. We’ve engaged SmartNet Solutions for that work. We pay by retainer, and once we get through that, we replenish the retainer.

What was your process for selecting SmartNet Solutions to work with?

I did extensive research, and I wouldn’t work with anybody who didn’t come with a referral. They were a referral from one of my subcontractors.

It was between $10,000 to $12,000. We plan to work with them on an ongoing basis. They have already finished the content development and integration, as well as WordPress. It is working wonderfully.

How is WordPress working for your organization?

I’m not able to assess that on a technical level. It's easy to use and is user friendly. It's very efficient for us to be able to change our website. It was a great recommendation, and a great platform to use as a template for us to copy and run with it. It was very easy, and I have college interns who use it for me.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have any metrics. SmartNet Solutions was very responsive in giving us timelines and meeting their deadlines. They are always available, and they always stick with it until the end. That is very important because things do go wrong. We had trouble when we were migrating the database on the hosting site. That was challenging, but I would refer them and use them again. We're engaged with them for ongoing maintenance.

SmartNet Solutions thinks outside of the box in coming up with solutions. They didn’t get stuck creatively, which is easy to do. I’m very specific about what I want. I know this business very well, and I was picking out the fonts and going through layouts about what I wanted to change or keep the same. We were using light boxes and other very technical aspects of the site. They did a wonderful job in meeting the creative direction and goal.

If there was a way to have a timeline in planning. Timelines are hard. If there was a way to phase the project, that would have helped. It took a little longer than we thought in terms of the site hosting change problems and the database migration. I don’t know how much they could have done about it. Some of that just happens when you try to account for the unexpected.

Web Development for Interior Design Firm

"I made the right decision to hire them, and they are my favorite vendor so far."

2013 - Ongoing

SmartNet Solutions completed a complex website redesign. The project involved multiple website pages and a ground-up change of layout and structure. The team now provides ongoing SEO services.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Interior Design Firm

SmartNet Solutions was responsive from the outset and had a good understanding of the business needs. The team listens well and is able to successfully translate a vision into reality. They resolve problems and complete change requests quickly and foster an attentive, collaborative partnership.

Please describe your firm. What’s your role and responsibilities?

My company is a custom cabinet company. We make custom closets, custom kitchens, and media cabinets from orders working for general contractors, designers, and we have our own clients. I wanted to get a wider range of our own clients who want us to design and fabricate custom furniture and cabinet pieces. That’s why I decided to hire SmartNet Solutions for this work.

What was your goal for the work with SmartNet Solutions?

It’s basically to increase sales and also change the business a little bit. We have our own clients, and we want to have a wider range of projects. I realized that dealing with our own clients is more lucrative than building for third parties. Usually, I have larger projects from the general contractors and architects, but I ask to get some turnaround projects for smaller jobs. Of course, the overall goal is to increase revenue.

Can you describe the scope of their work in more detail?

I actually had a website already up and running. I wanted to redesign the website. I had my ideas, I did a lot of the work myself, and I just didn’t have the time. I had to focus on my business. I had ideas, and I discussed what was going to work better and how we can present our work and services to prospective clients. It is mostly design work. We did the design from the ground up. We completely changed the layout and structure of the site. Then, I hired them to take care of the SEO services as well.

What was your process for selecting them?

I actually hired them to design my logo in the past. I definitely wanted to have someone local. I searched online and selected a few firms and had some conversations. They understood right away and responded the quickest. I really had a good experience making the logo. I was confident they would be a good choice.

Can you provide a sense of the size of that project with a general cost range?

The project was around $10,000. I’m not quite sure how many hours they worked, but it was fairly complex with many pages for the site. That was quite a few hours of going back and forth and redesigning and tweaking. I think we worked on that about a month. Also, they still work on it, month to month. The work has lasted nearly a year.

When was the work completed?

The design is completed. Now, all of the work is SEO services. Now, we have some new work. We have been research Hummingbird optimization for Google. This new development could be important for our SEO efforts. We are formulating a plan now.

Are you satisfied with the work from SmartNet Solutions?

Definitely. They are the third company I have tried. I made the right decision to hire them, and they are my favorite vendor so far.

Is there anything unique or special about SmartNet that stood as different from other firms?

Definitely the response rate is unique. They pay attention to the client needs. I actually have referred some business partners to SmartNet Solutions. They all gave me the same feedback. They really listen and make it happen. They make your vision a reality. I really like them. If I tell them I’ve got some problems and need changes made quickly, they build it right away. Other companies, you can’t find your contact when you need them. SmartNet Solutions is much better.

Looking back on the project, is there anything that you think they could improve upon, or something that you might do differently?

No. I’m totally satisfied with them. I have no complaints on any part. We have a really good relationship.

Very likely. I actually do. I’m recommending them all the time.