Digital Agency in Malaysia.

At Shock Media Studio we build stunning websites that serve as the launchpad for your business growth and execute cutting-edge online strategies with our own top secret proprietary methodologies that bring in results again and again. Anyone can design a nice-looking website, but it takes someone who has sold millions of products online to design an effective website that drives results.

Driven by a passion for delivering awesomeness, we use the best methods to achieve results like never before.

Puchong, Malaysia

Facebook Marketing for E-Commerce Site

"The depth of their knowledge and experience in online marketing stands out."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Shock Media Studio provided digital marketing services for an e-commerce site. This involved consulting, implementing ads, and providing a monthly performance report.

Malaysia
Pauline Low
Founder, MioSunshine

The services have produced a robust ROI. They have an effective communication method, involving setting clear expectations. Their responsive nature fostered a positive partnership.

My company sells affordable kids clothing with amazing design using e-commerce to parents in Malaysia. Our website is www.miosunshine.com. I'm the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Shock Media Studio?

Help my online store get more brand awareness among the parents in Malaysia with end goal of generating even more revenue by doing facebook marketing.

More sales for my ecommerce store.

My friend recommended the company

As a new e-commerce store, I didn't know how to do marketing online. It is very scary to start therefore I sought my friend's advice and got recommended to this.

After speaking to them, they analyzed the situation and suggested that facebook marketing with the intention of performance would be the best strategy.

They would advice the angle of the ads, setup the advertising on facebook on my behalf and give me a monthly report.

Primarily working with the salesperson. If I understand correctly, the salesperson would work with their own team and then advice me accordingly. Do speak to the internal team during the preliminary where they advice me. After that, most of the time with salesperson. Only occasionally with the internal team.

My ecommerce is getting an average of 4 to 7 times the amount I spent on the advertising cost. During offer, promotion and peak period, it goes up to as high as 18 times.

Everything is good. Their salesperson is responsive, and expectations are clear. There is a lot of partnership work together.

The depth of their knowledge and experience in online marketing stands out.

No comment.

As the salesperson mention, the key is result. The result achieved is worth the cost.
    Great
    I've actually referred a few friends to them

Google & Facebook Ads for SEO Consulting Firm

"The founder, general manager, and team leads are all very experienced in their own right."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Shock Media implemented an integrated Google and Facebook ad campaign centered around company rebranding and associated analytics for a software development and IT consulting firm.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Gerald Krishnan
Founder, Kash Media

The advertising work performed by Shock Media helped their client increase SaaS signups by 65% and doubled WordPress Plugin sales. Their team demonstrated significant industry expertise and communicated openly, paying attention to all client requests throughout the project.

I run a software development company based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. We focus on B2B solutions in the marketing & advertising vertical.

For what projects/services did your company hire Shock Media Studio?

We were looking for an agency that can integrate Facebook Ads and Google Ads to achieve the KPIs we set. We were looking at branding, CPC, social marketing, remarketing and analytics as a combined package.

We wanted to increase the number of 15-day trials for our flagship online tracking service at https://www.linktrackr.com. We also wanted to boost direct sales of our WordPress plugin at https://www.shortywp.com

We were looking for digital marketing agencies in Selangor area. There were some agencies closer to us, but we were not convinced by their level of expertise. We found Shock Media by searching Google, they rank pretty high which is a good indication of a company that knows what they are doing.

First, we had a meeting to discuss and determine if we are a good fit for each other. Once we were on board as a client, they started with understanding our goals and setting up landing pages. We were consulted every step of the way.

I've spoken directly to the founder and general manager, they were both very helpful.

We managed to increase trial signups by about 65% on our SAAS software, and boost our WordPress plugin sales by 2x.

They were very easy to work with. The team is attentive to my needs, although sometimes I might seem impatient.

The founder, general manager, and team leads are all very experienced in their own right. Some of the stories they shared with me inspired me to try a different approach to digital marketing.

I wish in the future Shock Media will offer programmatic advertising as well.

Overall Score Impressive. Friendly. Data-driven.
    A bit chaotic at first due to our deadlines, but it went smoothly after sorting things out..
    I really don't know how to compare costs. But I do know I feel I got more than my money's worth.
    Very knowledgeable, great team to work with..
    Will most definitely recommend people to Shock.

Facebook Digital Strategy for Affiliate Program Company

"During discussions, you can actually feel the passion that radiates from their team."

To generate leads for an affiliate program company's third-party clients, Shock Media Studio has crafted a robust digital marketing strategy. They primarily use Facebook to retarget prospective leads.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Account Manager, Affiliate Program

Internal stakeholders are satisfied with the increase in leads, sales, and ROI. Shock Media Studio employs a passionate team that's knowledgeable about digital marketing. They're fully committed to delivering results.

We're a company that focuses on affiliate program. I'm the account manager in the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Shock Media Studio?

We hired Shock Media Studio to execute a digital marketing strategy with an objective and result in mind.

To generate leads for our clients.

Their services, years of experience, communication, etc.

We got Shock Media Studio to map out the foundation of our digital marketing strategy according to our business model, customer journey etc so that the strategy would best suit our needs.

Upon completion of that, a solution that is tailored to our objective & result is formulated to ensure the target it hit. Upon brainstorming and discussion, the strategy revolves around resource management to focus on strategy that achieve the highest ROI then the 2nd best ROI and such.

In that matter, Facebook looked like was the first choice as we have a database our clients. The plan be done holistically with Facebook retargeting, etc. Can't review the strategy in details but the resource planning according to the strategy ROI is great!

I've liaise the most with the sales consultant in charge. During the formulation, we'd engaged their performance team.

We're very delighted to inform that they had achieved the leads & sales that we've set. As this is sensitive information, we're not allowed to share the details.

The sales consultant is very nice to communicate with. The usual respond is within 24 hours with the key PIC.

The most impressive thing about this company is the passion of the team. They are very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. During discussions, you can actually feel the passion that radiates from their team to make sure you get the right result.

We're happy with them in all areas.

Overall Score Keep up the great job!
    Fast respond
    Worth it with the result
    Top notch
    Definitely

SEM for Media Studio

"...they are very performance and results-oriented."

Apr. 2017 - Mar. 2019

Shock Media Studio runs an SEM campaign by managing Google Ads.

Ara Damansara, Malaysia
Director of Marketing, Media Studio

The campaign achieved objectives, garnering 50 leads in the first month. The vendor maintains professional communication at all times, which allows them to navigate issues smoothly.

I'm the Director of Marketing at a media studio and we are a signage and signboard fabrication company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Shock Media Studio?

We hired Shock Media to run our SEM Google Adwords campaign with the objective to generate sales enquiries.

Our target were to generate at least 50 sales enquiries per month.

We selected them based on track record and the values that they represent are aligned to our goals.

We started off the project via a meeting where they went through with us our objectives, our targeted customers, our expectations, etc. Based on this information, they then started off our marketing campaign, with constant feedback and discussion to further improve on our results.

Our main line of communication was with the Sales person in charge, as well as the Performance team.

We manage to hit our objective of at least 50 leads a month within our approved budget.

They have been very professional in dealing with us. Of course in all relationship, sometimes miscommunication happens but they have always been very professional in addressing all issues.

The values that they represent, and they are very performance and results-oriented.

Reporting is not as comprehensive as some of the other agencies that we have worked with. But having said that, I can't complain much because our focus is more on results and they more than deliver on that.

Overall Score Well done and keep it up!
    Sometimes we have to meet them at their office.
    For the results that we are getting, it's very worth it.
    Met our primary objective/goal.
    Without a doubt, they are out to help businesses like us to grow with integrity.