Ready for a positive SEO experience?

PLACE YOUR BUSINESS WHERE IT MATTERS

Appearing on the top pages of search results can make a big difference for your business, especially with the ever-changing updates of search engine giants and the growing competition online. At SEO Werkz, we bring your business where it matters through Internet marketing strategies. Web design, SEO, PPC – you name it, we’ll handle it.

Draper, UT
  • Provo, UT

Energy Solutions, Roseman University, Utah Money Center, AAA Jewelry, Altius Mortgage, Ecomm Networks, Elite Home, Everest Advocate, Growtix

SEO Marketing for Tour Operator

"We were already growing at a healthy rate, but SEO Werkz has helped us expedite that growth."

SEO Werkz provides 360-degree SEO services, handling keywords, online directories, external links and content creation. They’re designing and managing a retargeting ad campaign as well.

Provo, Utah
Rachael Green
Marketing Manager, Alpenwild

Organic search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began, resulting in an increase in tour bookings. SEO Werkz executives not only enhance the project creatively, but also demonstrate a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs.

I’m the marketing specialist for Alpenwild, a leading tour operator in the Swiss Alps offering hiking, trekking, walking, rail, winter, and culinary tours. I manage our social media, email marketing, and SEO marketing efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Werkz?

We were looking for assistance and guidance with SEO marketing, as well as a retargeting ad campaign.

Our primary goal has been to increase organic traffic to our site in order to generate additional tour bookings.

We were referred by an SEO Werkz employee we’d worked with in the past. We were impressed by Paul (CEO, SEO Werkz) when he personally visited us at our office.

SEO Werkz does a number of things each month to help improve our company's SEO. They have added us to several online directories, created many external links, and created content aimed to boost our SEO. They track a large handful of keywords, which are the focus of most of their efforts. We receive reporting on their work each month. They have also designed and managed our retargeting ad campaign.

In the beginning, we worked directly with Paul. Eventually their director of client relations became our main point of contact. We also work with their director of paid search on our retargeting campaign.

We’ve had several organic search "record setting" days in the past few months, which has been exciting. Our tour bookings have increased as well. We know that some of this can be attributed to SEO Werkz. We were already growing at a healthy rate, but SEO Werkz has helped us expedite that growth.

The workflow has been quite effective. They did a good job at explaining the retargeting process to us before we started our campaign.

Paul is involved and invested in our projects. He's obviously busy as the CEO, but he always responds promptly and ensures the best experience possible.

Overall, SEO Werkz has been very prompt with communication and reporting. We did have a short window where communication was lacking, but it was quickly resolved after escalating the issue to Paul.

SEO & PPC Management for Envirornmental Company

“SEO Werkz' efforts are directly responsible for about 70% of our organic searches.”

2014 - Ongoing

SEO Werkz provides ongoing SEO services, including strategy, keywords lists, backlinks, and editing web content as needed.

11- 50 Employees

North Salt Lake, Utah
Business Development, Enviro Care

SEO Werkz' efforts have significantly increased organic search rankings. In addition to consistently delivering results year after year, their team is easy to work with, responsive, and dedicated to customer satisfaction and success. For those reasons, their services are well worth the investment.

I work for Enviro Care, an environmental services provider for the Western US. We provide remediation, waste management, transportation, industrial, emergency response, and consulting services.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Werkz?

We needed help with SEO, so that mostly our return clients could find us online by searching for certain terms.

SEO Werkz initially went over our goals with us in person and performed an SEO audit of our website to assess areas of improvement, collaborating on a list of keywords to focus on. While they've also done PPC campaigns for us, we've decided to focus mainly on SEO. In addition to ongoing SEO work and providing backlinks, they also edit and rewrite some of the content on our website as needed.

We mostly work with Paul (CEO and Managing Director, SEO Werkz) and Daphne (Director of Client Relations, SEO Werkz), as well as some developers and web designers on their team.

How did you come to work with SEO Werkz?

I knew one of the owners of SEO Werkz and, after researching their company and comparing them to others, felt most comfortable moving forward with them.

We spend between $1,500–$2,000 per month.

We've been working with them for at least three years (since 2015), and the relationship is ongoing.

How did SEO Werkz perform from a project management standpoint?

They execute projects well and are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure we're happy and that tasks are completed on time. They've performed SEO audits for us both on and off site, coming into our offices or accommodating our schedules over conference calls as needed. They also provide regular analytics reports, so we always know where we stand.

Their customer service and responsiveness sets them apart. Whenever I need to reach them, I'm able to get a prompt response by someone on their team.

While they're a little pricier than I'd like, they consistently deliver positive results.

Be open and honest with their team about your goals, and they'll do everything they can to achieve them, whether it's through PPC, SEO, or web development work.

Overall Score I have no complaints when it comes to working with them.
    They've never missed a deadline.
    Their work continues to generate results for us, so it's worth the investment.
    They perform and execute well on every project.
    They're easy to work with and stay on top of everything.

SEO for Education Management Company

"Overall, I've liked the fact that SEO Werkz is a real partner."

July 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Werkz provides ongoing SEO services for the client as well as consultation for improving web navigation and layout to increase conversion rates.

Jeff Beck
CMO, Graduation Alliance

SEO Werkz has helped the client improve their revenue by 15-20% monthly, which is a testament to both their technical knowledge of SEO as well as their commitment to the client's overall success, tackling other tasks that aren't directly SEO-related.

Graduation Alliance is an education service provider primarily working with school districts. We find and re-enroll dropout students. I am the chief marketing officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Werkz?

We run a private online high school. Even though it's not a major portion of our business, it does bring in some money. Earlier this year, we decided to spend some time and money growing that business. The best way to do this was to partner up with an SEO [search engine optimization] firm which could drive some traffic to the site.

We have a unique relationship with SEO Werkz, whereby they're paid based on the increased revenue on our site. Because of this, SEO Werkz has been involved in not only adjusting our SEO efforts but also made suggestions on improving navigation and layouts, helping us convert at a higher rate. It's been a good relationship, with SEO Werkz remaining heavily invested in making sure we're making money.

How did you come to work with SEO Werkz?

I reached out to around 6 companies, looking at who could be the best partner for us. I went through a formal interview process, getting a feel for how they could organize a partnership with us. SEO Werkz rose to the top.

How much have you invested with SEO Werkz?

Since we have a unique payment structure with SEO Werkz, the figures may not be representative. Thus far, we've paid SEO Werkz very little, because they're still making some initial investments in SEO.

We started working with SEO Werkz in July 2016. The work is ongoing.

SEO is a long-term play, but SEO Werkz has made some immediate suggestions with regards to the navigation of our site, workflow, and other things of that nature. We've seen a significant revenue boost because of that, in the ballpark of 15-20% monthly increases.

How did SEO Werkz perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Werkz is very good in this respect, so much so that we've tasked them with the redesign of our corporate website. SEO Werkz has demonstrated its ability to get things done.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Werkz?

Overall, I've liked the fact that SEO Werkz is a real partner. They've helped us improve our business, as opposed to most other providers of this kind, who don't deviate from their lane. SEO Werkz has tackled things that don't necessarily fall under SEO, but they've recognized that we're in a partnership together.

Are there any areas SEO Werkz could improve?

It's a fairly new relationship, and I've been happy with SEO Werkz thus far.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Werkz?

SEO Werkz is flexible and willing to do what we ask them, making suggestions on how we can negotiate our deal and so on. Things aren't set in stone, but clients need to be proactive in doing those kinds of negotiations.

Overall Score Results need to come in before I will be sure about SEO Werkz.
    We have a unique relationship with SEO Werkz.
    The rating may go up in the future. We have a new relationship with SEO Werkz, so I don't have clear results yet.

SEO and Website Support For Uintah Gas Fireplaces

"Their customer service is outstanding."

Nov. 2013 - Ongoing

SEO Werks provides various online marketing services for a fireplace installer. Standard tasks include web design and updates, email hosting, and SEO strategy.

Kirk Marchant
Owner & President, Uintah Fireplaces

Monthly reports show that the company has climbed to the front page of Google and consistently ranks within the top five results for most keywords. SEO Werkz distinguished themselves with their extensive knowledge, speedy turnarounds, and focus on customer satisfaction.

Could you provide a brief description of your organization?

Uintah Fireplaces is a retail showroom with 17 burning displays. We work with both residential and commercial clients selling, installing, and servicing all types of fireplaces and fireplace-related products.

What is your position and responsibilities?

I am the owner. I manage the showroom, do outside estimates, and keep the books.

Could you describe the business challenge that you were trying to address with SEO Werkz?

When I purchased this business two years ago, the business had great name recognition, but a terrible Internet presence. If you are not on the front page of a Google search, you don't exist. I needed a website redesign and to move up in Internet ranking.

Could you describe the scope of the work performed by SEO Werkz?

I rely on SEO Werkz to maintain and update my website, host my email, and increase my Internet search ranking.

What was your process for selecting SEO Werkz?

I was referred to an SEO [search engine optimization] provider when I purchased this company. After three months, I couldn't see any difference, and they couldn't really tell me what they had done other than take my money. A business associate recommended SEO Werkz. Paul [Staten, managing director at SEO Werkz] made an excellent presentation. He had researched my business and came prepared to discuss exactly how they could help me. The investment each month was quite a bit more than I had been spending or ever expected to spend, but the results have been much better than I anticipated.

When was the work started and completed or is it ongoing?

I started with SEO Werkz in November 2013, and our relationship is ongoing. It has expanded and continued to improve.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I receive a very professional report each month detailing what they have done and how it has affected the results. I have not only moved to the first page of Google, but am continually ranked number one in the majority of my keywords. For those not at a number one rank, I am no lower than number four.

Is there anything that you would consider unique about SEO Werkz that makes them stand out?

Their customer service is outstanding. On the rare occasion that I need to leave a message, it is returned promptly, and my service requests are usually handled with an hour.

In hindsight, are there areas in which you think SEO Werkz could improve upon as a service provider?

No. I am very happy with all aspects of their service.

What advice, if any, would you give to a future client of theirs?

Don't wait. Get started right away. These guys deliver.

SEO & Social Media Management for Surety Company

"They are always improving and evolving to keep pace with their competition."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

A long-time partner, SEO Werkz provides a range of ongoing services, such as social media management and PPC advertising campaigns, to improve search results and expand overall online presence.

Mike Weddington
VP, Beehive Bail Bonds

SEO Werkz is a driven, competitive, and growing company that strives to stay current in industry technology and trends. Monthly status reports offer detailed and transparent accountability, individual specialists are assigned to project areas, and all communication receives an attentive response.

I am the manager of a surety company that provides appearance bonds for clients and their families.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Werkz?

We hired SEO Werkz for website development and to manage several areas of our online profile, including SEO, Facebook, Twitter, online reviews, and a PPC campaign.

The goal was for our company to rank at the top of search engine results for our services.

We had worked with them on previous projects and have followed them as they've grown.

They are responsible for all of our SEO and online advertising as well as upgrading and hosting our website. They also keep our Facebook and Twitter content fresh and up-to-date.

Despite starting out small, SEO Werkz has now outgrown their second office, with specialists assigned to each section of our online presence.

We receive monthly performance reports on the PPC campaign, our online reviews, and our overall organic presence.

They are very responsive. A quick email, text, or call results in immediate action.

We have been most impressed with their integrity. They are always improving and evolving to keep pace with their competition.

I suggest a monthly live call to review the project. A verbal accounting of project status allows for suggestions on needed improvements or a shift in focus to other areas.

Overall Score They are a five-star company.
    Reaching them to schedule meetings is easy.
    I am very happy with the cost; I have not put out bids in a long time.
    We are very happy with the quality.
    I have already referred them on many occasions.