Next Generation IT Support

We don't just fix your computers, we provide solutions to help your business grow. We dedicate time to work with your staff and learn your business processes, and we help make sure technology is working for you and not against you. We've designed a way of doing business that puts us in the front-lines with those that drive your business towards success, we offer an all-inclusive billing model that virtually eliminates unexpected technology expenses.

By keeping technology failures at a minimum, and by eliminating the burden of capital expenses, we enable you to focus on your business, and the more your business grows, the more we grow. Unlike the other guys that only make money when your computers and technology misbehave, we are only successful when you are successful. The end result is a beautiful thing, we're no longer just your IT Guys, we become your IT Partners in success. We make Technology work For You!

2002
Pinecrest, FL

We are a one-stop-shop for everything IT and Technology, from structured cabling and wiring to Cloud Solutions and Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization. Audio/Visual Integration, Conference & Board Room A/V, Network & IT Security, Surveillance & Access Control-we do it all. By keeping our focus on the needs of Small and Medium Business, we are better able to offer unique, reliable, and cost-effective solutions to keep your business running efficiently and at its best.

IT Services for Investment Management Company

"Without them, everything we do would be impossible."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Revive Your Computer handles all IT tasks and computer services for an investment management company.

Miami Lakes, Florida
Heather Hedges
Executive Assistant to CEO, Gator Investments

The work done by Revive Your Computer has completely satisfied all of their client's business requirements, successfully supporting their functions and further growth as a company.

I am the Executive Assistant to the CEO. The company I work for is Gator Investments. We own commercial and residential properties throughout the US including Puerto Rico.

For what projects/services did your company hire Revive Your Computer?

We use Revive Your Computer for both personal and professional services.

Our original goal for this company was to help regenerate and improve the stability and running of the CEO's personal IT system that runs certain items in his home.

Mr. Goldsmith himself found this company and decided to invite them to his home to share the concerns he had with his system to see if they could be of assistance.

They have assisted with numerous IT and computer related tasks at the Gator office along with assisting the the CEO's personal computer generated items at his home, for example (IT related home system, computers, etc.). Now, we use them for anything and everything.

Kent, Derrick and Kristy are GREAT! They are always available no matter the day or time. They are always alert and aware of everything that is going on. Whenever you need them or have a question they are always available and having a company as large as ours, it is always greatly appreciated when you can call someone and know they will be there to assist in any way possible.

Revive Your Computer was the best choice we ever made. At first you are always skeptical when putting your trust into a new company as you are unaware of what could happen, but they were the best decision we ever made. Kent and Derrick are awesome.

They are both informative, attentive and time sensitive. They are always there when you need them and they never disappoint. I am so happy that we decided to give Revive Your Computer the chance. Without them, everything we do would be impossible.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a friendly, knowledgeable company who will always be there no matter the day or time needed. Thanks for everything Revive Your Computer and I look forwards to the many years to come.

Every project that has been thrown their way they are succeeded above and beyond in a timely manner. No matter how in depth or the lengthy time it took them to complete, they always out shined and shown us their loyalty and determination to succeed.

AMAZING! That is truthfully all I can say. They always provide updates daily, no matter what. They are always effective in making sure that they work around our time schedules, which can be very hectic at times. They are just truly the best ever!

I have nothing negative to say about them.

IT Support for Law Firm

"They follow through on what they promise to do, which is a rare quality to find."

2011 - Ongoing

Revive Your Computer provides ongoing IT support for a law firm. They support a range of services to maintain and manage all technology needs.

Florida, United States
Daniel Martinez
Attorney and Owner, The Martinez Firm

Because of Revive Your Computer’s support, the firm has been able to function efficiently without running into technical issues. The team has been a committed, long-term partner and their dedication throughout the project has made them a valuable asset.

I’m an attorney and owner of The Martinez Firm, a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revive Your Computer?

I hired Revive Your Computer to support all of my IT needs.

Revive Your Computer takes care of every computer issue and technical need for my firm. From acquiring computers, installing them, and setting everything up, they handle the entire process. They manage my network and support us when issues arise.

I have one main point of contact who I work with directly.

How did you come to work with Revive Your Computer?

I followed a referral and chose Revive Your Computer for the project.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together since 2011, and they provide ongoing support.

Without Revive Your Computer’s support, I wouldn’t be able to work effectively. If our computers don’t work, we can’t keep the business running.

How did Revive Your Computer perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent at managing the work. Their team responds on time, and we communicate through phone calls, email, and in-person meetings.

We’ve had no issues whatsoever, so there’s nothing for them to improve.

I already have.