SEO That Converts

Local SEO agency specializing in converting traffic into customers. Focusing on a handful of SEO projects where we can devote a great deal of effort and work into ranking our clients and proving our worth.

• Reno SEO

Coworking Space [email protected]

Cube Incubator in Reno

Anna Marie Leach, Ashram Coaching Reno

Attorney SEO services

New Product Launch SEO/marketing and web design

SEO for Life Coach Company

"They want the best for all their clients."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Reno SEO was hired to develop an SEO campaign.

Reno, Nevada
Anna Marie Leach
Coach, Ashram Coaching

The client is happy with the results they've seen. They are now ranking on Google and are happy with where their page is landing. They appreciated the agency's great communication and the fact that they responded very quickly.

I am a life coach and owner of Ashram Coaching. As a one person business, I primarily help with career transition and life coaching.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reno SEO?

We wanted to be able to attract more local clients. I didn’t have any knowledge of marketing and what would be involved in making that happen.

When I initially set up my listing on Google as a life coach, it wasn’t even in the choices as a career. I chose what most closely resembled that which was a consultant. Reno SEO changed that for me and fixed other things that I didn’t know had changed. They were able to improve my rank and got me listed on all the search engines as a life coach instead of a consultant.

How did you come to work with Reno SEO?

Years ago I worked with the owner of Reno SEO on web design, so I already knew how good she was.

How much have you invested with Reno SEO?

I’ve signed up for 12 one-hour sessions that cost a total of $1,000 to get the web presence that I need. That includes being an administrator on my website and making changes to keywords, etc. After we’ve completed the 12 sessions, it will be a monthly stipend to keep the work updated.

We are currently working together.

Before using Reno SEO, I was not on the first page or part of the top 7 life coaches in Reno, but that has all changed. My ranking has changed as far as my Google listing. I’m now on Yelp.

How did Reno SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They had excellent communication. They have a no-nonsense immediate approach to my questions.

What did you find most impressive about Reno SEO?

They’re not a team who sits behind a desk and makes promises that they can’t fulfill. They want the best for all their clients. They’re totally ethical, and I have complete faith that they won’t abuse the privilege of having control over my site.

Are there any areas Reno SEO could improve?

No, I don’t think there’s anything they could improve on. I’m very happy.

Overall Score It has been life-changing.
    Definitely.
    Very likely.

SEO Campaign for Coworking Space

"Reno SEO is aware of how searches are being transformed globally, how each search engine works, especially Google and Facebook."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Reno SEO was hired to provide SEO strategy.

Reno, Nevada
Jon Sarmenta
Community Builder, [email protected]

The client has seen a large rise in visibility online both generally speaking and being ranked higher on Google. They feel that the agency really deeply understands SEO and that it shows. They appreciate how results-oriented the agency is.

[email protected] Midtown Premier Coworking is a collaboration space based in Reno. I am a community builder for the company. I operate within our co-working space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reno SEO?

We needed to find ways of marketing our business space, which was launched in October 2016. I needed SEO and digital marketing expertise to navigate this digital jungle. I have a background in communications and have graduated with a journalism degree, so I had knowledge of traditional channels but didn't have a background in SEO.

Reno SEO mainly provided consultation services, speaking one-on-one with our team, analyzing our website and providing us a candid review of what we needed to optimize, what was lacking, and how it could be improved. The relationship grew from that to Reno SEO helping us with content ideas on how to create different backlinks and generate social media campaigns based around those. Reno SEO's expertise was indispensable in getting us ranking. I can attribute a steep rise of our online visibility to Reno SEO's work. We were not ranking at all in the beginning but, through Reno SEO's work generating content and obtaining backlinks for us, we were able to reach the second page of Google.

Reno SEO operated more on the ideas and optimization side. I handle most of the content production as a part of my job, for both social media and our blog. Reno SEO helped us optimize our page, making sure that it had all necessary backlinks, installing plugins like Yoast (which specifically helped with SEO), and so on.

Reno SEO's service is focused on conversion and using search as a funnel for search leads. We've definitely seen results.

How did you come to work with Reno SEO?

Reno SEO is a member and a contributor for our co-working space, but we initially obtained their services through a referral from another client of ours. We liked the fact that Reno SEO had had results in the past, and that they had a good experience in the field. We took the offer, and are definitely reaping the benefits.

How much have you invested with Reno SEO?

The cost of Reno SEO's services is around $500 per month.

We have an ongoing relationship.

We currently have 6 members. Based on our questionnaires, 3 of them were directly obtained through the work done by Reno SEO.

In the last 30 days, we've seen 398 searches, which is an increase of 184% compared to the previous 30 days. We're up by 230 page-views, and 340 total actions in the last 30 days, just through Google searches. We've had around 344 new visits in the past 30 days from 150 unique visitors; we have 761 page views.

Reno SEO is results-focused and gets the work done. Not only this, but they've helped us understand the nature of SEO, and what we can do daily to work out the website. Even if Reno SEO is not there, we can still use their expertise as a resource, growing what we're doing.

How did Reno SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The great part about our co-working space is that we're all helping each other out. Reno SEO is working on a project-by-project basis, so I've integrated their effort into our marketing strategy. Reno SEO is helping optimize different articles and social media content which I create, contributing through daily SEO exercises.

What did you find most impressive about Reno SEO?

Reno SEO has been working in this space since the advent of the SEO. In the digital age, everything is changing, and communication is becoming clearer and reaching out more people day-by-day. It has helped us have someone who is on top of not only the traditional side of things but also coming up with new technologies and innovations. Reno SEO is aware of how searches are being transformed globally, how each search engine works, especially Google and Facebook. These principles are being taught to their clients, making them understand what they need to be prepared for.

Are there any areas Reno SEO could improve?

We're working with Reno SEO, helping their principal improve the way in which she attracts new clients.

Reno SEO did everything promised promptly.
    Definitely.
    Reno SEO obtains visible results in a reasonable amount of time. They're professional and knowledgeable.