You Think, We Develop

Prerna Trimurty Infotech (PTI WebTech) is the web and mobile app development company offering advanced software solutions to the world.

We are based in Jaipur, India. We started the company in early 2009 with 2 people and now we have 40+ strong team members consistently performing par excellence and delivering solutions.

We are experts of PHP, Ruby on Rails, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, and iOS & Android App development. We assure to provide safe outsourcing services, secure processes, and top quality results for your business. Each project is the most important to us.

Jaipur, India
  • PTI WebTech
    421, Jaipur Textile Market, Near Jagatpura Flyover
    Jaipur, RJ 302017

Various Web & Solutions Dev Projects for Digital Agency

"PTI WebTech’s involvement has been fundamental to our success."

2011 - Ongoing

PTI WebTech manages Drupal and WordPress web development, backend design, and graphic solutions for diverse third-party media clients, providing scalable assistance and fixes in an outsourced engagement.

Queensland, Australia
Leigh Hawker
Director, Pipa Media

Through PTI WebTech’s reliable help and detailed creations, completed websites have contributed to substantial organic growth and increased visit counts. The team’s phenomenal price point, responsiveness, and professionalism continue to impress.

I’m the director of Pipa Media, which provides digital services to a range of small-to-medium-sized businesses in Australia, Brazil, and New Zealand.

What challenge were you trying to address with PTI WebTech?

Developers and coders on the Australian Gold Coast charge anywhere from $70–$150 per hour, which isn’t a sustainable rate for us. We wanted to find satisfactory coding and website development services at a rate that would allow us to sustain our business.

PTI WebTech has helped us produce content in the form of websites, web-based backend solutions, and graphic solutions. The bulk of their work involves coding and website development for clients ranging from English language schools to health organizations, gyms, e-commerce stores, and retail brands. They’ve also helped with the development of our own website and digital footprint.

They’ve provided Drupal and WordPress solutions for us, amounting to the bulk of our work. We have worked with PTI WebTech on behalf of a small jujitsu business with 8–9 gyms across Australia, each with between 100 and 160 members. Over a three- or four-year period, they provided us with all the coding for the development of the business site. My company designed the solutions for this client, and, since we needed those solutions carved into reality, PTI WebTech provided the coding. This entailed a complete redesign of the site, adding over 200 pages to the site, including 30-40 landing pages, a student login section for online classes, and an e-commerce solution through which the club can sell its merchandise online.

I have dealt with two members from PTI WebTech: Suresh [Founder and CEO, PTI WebTech] and Sugan [Project Manager, PTI WebTech]. I can write them a brief for new tasks, explaining what we need, and they’ll set the wheels in motion. If they have any questions or need clarification, they will email me or call me on Skype. From there, they talk to the developers and get a solution coded. PTI WebTech has always been prompt in their replies, which is why our relationship has lasted so long.

How did you come to work with PTI WebTech?

Looking for a solution, we went to Elance (now Upwork) and worked with a number of different providers. In the end, PTI WebTech stood out as a group that always replied in a timely fashion, provided work that met or exceeded our expectations and charged a sustainable rate for us. We established an ongoing and stable relationship.

The total cost of PTI WebTech’s work has been between $70,000 and $100,000.

We started working with PTI WebTech in 2011.

In terms of results, the jujitsu website had organic growth and an increase in visitation rates from students. The company grew from 200 to 700 students. Other things contributed to that, but the improved website was a major factor. PTI WebTech has provided coding and website design that’s worked, at an 80% lower price compared to the Australian market.

How did PTI WebTech perform from a project management standpoint?

In every case, we’ve reached our desired outcome. There have been some misunderstandings, but, in every instance, PTI WebTech communicated clearly and sought to rectify the issue as quickly as possible. When we had major issues, they did everything they could to fix them. Generally, I think very highly of PTI WebTech’s customer service.

They’re punctual in terms of deadlines, and I don’t think they’ve ever missed one. Projects were always completed within a comfortable timeframe for us. We’ve had no issues with PTI WebTech’s ability to manage projects to completion.

Their impact on our company has been major. PTI WebTech is providing coding and website development at 20% of the cost we’d have to pay in Australia, and, in terms of my experience with local developers, they’re more professional as well. This allowed us to build our business. If we didn’t have access to website development and coding at that reduced price, we wouldn’t have been able to set up our business in the way we did. PTI WebTech’s involvement has been fundamental to our success.

The promptness of their responses to any of our queries or concerns makes them stand out. PTI WebTech is always available. If we send them an email or Skype them, they get back to us within an hour. I haven’t experienced that level of commitment with any other developer. PTI WebTech is focused on customer service in terms of making sure that all of our concerns are dealt with promptly.

The organizational structure of their code is the only concern that’s been raised by some local developers who’ve looked at the backend of the sites from PTI WebTech. Having said that, I’ve never had any issues with the websites or the solutions they’ve built for us. PTI WebTech’s work has always been good enough for us, even though it has been criticized by some website developers. I’m not too sure how much weight to place on those criticisms.

Because we’re dealing with a remote group, their English is a bit different compared to Australian English. We’re getting a good-quality product at a highly discounted rate, which justifies the patience needed for working with people who speak English in a slightly different way.

When speaking with PTI WebTech’s team, I’d advise potential customers to take their time and clearly lay out the task in terms of a first brief and always clarify the brief through a second or third conversation. The more clarity we have up front, the less time we need to spend clarifying down the track. Make sure that everyone’s on the same page and be patient in terms of ironing out details over Skype. There won’t be any issues after this.

Overall Score We have a valuable and successful collaboration. The team is easy to get along with and polite.
    They’re considerably cheaper than our local options.
    We’ve had no issues.
    Dealing with a remote provider requires us to take more time outlining projects and setting clear goals.

Drupal 8 Web Dev & Design for Tech Company

"We are very fortunate to have found such an excellent company to deliver exactly the results we were after."

July - Aug. 2017

PTI WebTech joined a web development team to provide solutions for a Drupal 8 project. The team was responsible for creating a backend database as well as designing the site’s aesthetics.

Australia
Mark Norton-Baker
Director, MNB Sparky Internet Development

The final site that was created is professional, clean, and modern. PTI WebTech not only created what was asked of them but also made the project better with their own suggestions. They were communicative and professional throughout the project, meeting all timelines and budgets.

I am a director of an Australian-based website development company specializing in government and industry web development solutions. Our company sometimes takes on smaller website projects for specific clients.

As a director, I am responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time to an excellent standard and that the customers' needs and expectations are met. We’ve had unforeseen growth that made it necessary to sub-contract this most recent project to PTI WebTech in India. We are very fortunate to have found such an excellent company to deliver exactly the results we were after for our client.

What challenge were you trying to address with PTI WebTech?

We had a client struggling to develop their website, with limited knowledge and understanding of what's involved in modern web development. The original site was developed by a person that had no experience with building websites. He built something that looked like it came from the late 1990s; it had an awful design. It was an idea of what he sort of wanted and he came to me saying he needed a database.

The challenge put forward was to re-design and develop a new site based on very limited and poor-quality content. In the development of the website, PTI WebTech kept in regular communication and made sensible design decisions. They recommended more modern technology that might help and then successfully implemented a fantastic new design to complete the site.

They made a database and I talked to PTI WebTech about the Drupal 7 site and then they advised that maybe Drupal 8 would be the way to go, which I had less experience in. They said it would be better for the job. We went with their advice and created a brand, look, and feel. They created three designs. They gave me the choice of which one we preferred. Once the design was agreed upon, I made the Drupal 8 site and shipped the version control off to the supplier. They made it into a working Drupal 8 site. They delivered the new design with the new site, giving the customers everything they wanted.

How did you come to work with PTI WebTech?

I chose them from freelancer.com, a website where Australian companies can put jobs on the Internet and different companies can bid for them. They went through a bidding process and I chose PTI WebTech. I have chosen others in the past for different jobs that didn’t work out. It’s nice to find someone that has the same work ethic and professionalism that I do.

A brand new professional clean and modern design was implemented to a new Drupal 8 system. The result is exactly what our client needs.

How did PTI WebTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We had regular communication through email and Skype messaging. I ran regular updates on the work in progress. Depending on the size of the task, we would have general design discussions early on and agree on technique and methodology, which could take over an hour of planning. A job would come out of that which might take a week. We’d look at arranging a future time to review the progress. That lined up with how the progress payments were made as well. It was a regular, agreed-upon schedule and their project manager always managed to be there at the right time when expected.

They met the timeframes that I was portraying to my customers. When I told my customers a certain date, it was up to PTI WebTech to meet it, and they always did. The reputation of my business is upheld by being timely, efficient, and working to an agreed timeframe and cost schedule. We didn't need to worry about any part of the project because we always knew what was happening and deadlines were always met.

No. They get straight A’s. There was nothing wrong with the work they did at all. PTI WebTech will continue to be a successful company if they retain the exceptionally high standards set by their customer service, coding standards, and communication skills.

Do you have any advice for PTI WebTech's potential clients who may work with them?

If you present the best requirements that you have at the time, they’ll not only take those, but they’ll provide suggestions to make the product even better. It’s fair that you give them as many requirements as possible, but they’re experienced enough to be able to run with a bad job at the start. We had just a shell of a site and they took it all the way to full production. Respect their timeframes as well. If they say they’re going to have a meeting in a week, be there for that meeting. Be nice and everything will work out well.

Overall Score We will happily use this company again.
    Excellent communication and regular updates meant timelines were always met.
    Very reasonable prices, we even arranged a bonus payment.
    Their work is of the highest quality.
    The results can be expected to be achieved at the highest of standards.

UI & Frontend Web Dev for Online Furniture Marketplace

“They are extremely resourceful, finding the best solutions to most of my tech problems.”

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

PTI WebTech is optimizing the user interface of an e-commerce marketplace for secondhand furniture. The team edits themes, automates processes, and improves frontend features.

Founder, Online Furniture Marketplace

What sets PTI WebTech apart is the combination of resourcefulness and a swift turnaround time. The team is also hardworking and willing to take on tedious tasks. What’s more, PTI WebTech has proven to be reliable and trustworthy even when there were payment issues.

We are a furniture marketplace based in London, focusing on the online classified ads vertical. We want to become the simplest way of buying and selling furniture. Our services include pickup, delivery, and storage. We also post, manage, and provide marketing on behalf of customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with PTI WebTech?

Secondhand furniture is not the sexiest industry, so it was important to have a clean and nice look. We wanted to show buyers and investors that we don’t want to be the next Craigslist — there is a nicer and easier way of buying furniture. I built the website myself using Shopify but needed help with certain pages and processes. Building a 2-sided marketplace is always very difficult and requires a lot of work. It’s a chicken-and-egg problem.

PTI WebTech has helped me edit and fix my Shopify theme and pages. They provide solutions to every problem I face, mostly in terms of optimizations. They are more aware of integrating apps that I could use to work faster, and they are willing to share their knowledge. For example, we have a product hunt feature for specific pieces that users can’t find on the website. Before, I would do it all manually by email, which was complicated and not very efficient. PTI WebTech came up with the idea of making it into a form.

We also have color swatches on the website for products with different variants. PTI WebTech found a way of making it work with other integrated apps we have. PTI WebTech has also helped me update the themes in my Shopify store.

I also built a simple app myself, and most of its pages needed to be integrated. PTI WebTech was able to find a free way of making it functional by creating a kind of software.

How did you come to work with PTI WebTech?

I didn’t know what I needed initially, so I asked for someone who could help edit my front page.

We’ve built a relationship and understand each other around payments. They have good pricing.

I’ve been working with PTI WebTech since late 2015. We’ve been working on and off — I can get in touch with them anytime I need something and send a list of edits.

This would be hard to measure since we’re an early-stage startup. I couldn’t say how much PTI WebTech has helped increase our sales. I’ve built the website myself, as a non-coder, and they’ve helped me bring it to a level that I’m comfortable sharing with others. I built the basic backbone, and PTI WebTech has helped make the website look seamless and professional. They’ve been great at basic UX/UI [user experience/user interface] elements like fonts, scrolling, and the general look.

How did PTI WebTech perform from a project management standpoint?

PTI WebTech will gladly do anything that is time-consuming or painful. I can write to them about anything I need done or send a screenshot. After I describe the problem and how I want it to be fixed, PTI WebTech will get it done straight away. Usually, I will send 2–3 tasks by the time I go to bed and have it done by the time I wake up. There’s a big time difference because PTI WebTech is based in India, and I’m in London.

The communication is great, and the timing is usually good. Suresh Kumar, their CEO, is my point of contact. He speaks excellent English. Whenever I need something, I would speak to him, and he will pass my instructions to his team. He will then call back the next day with results.

PTI WebTech has been the best freelance partner I’ve worked with, and I’ve used quite a few around the world. I’ve used 40–45 vendors for other purposes over the last 3 years, and I was never disappointed by PTI WebTech. I have to say they have been exceptional. They are trustworthy and hardworking. They have always completed tasks without any delays.

PTI WebTech is always willing the help. They are extremely resourceful, finding the best solutions to most of my tech problems. They will always try and get you the best prices and practices. I have referred them to several other startups, and everyone says the same —they are awesome freelancers. PTI WebTech is definitely a must hire.

We’ve built a trust, and it’s something I cherish. I’ve had some credit card issues that put the website on hold, but PTI WebTech kept working and didn’t worry too much about it. They went out of their way when they could have just refused me.

Compared to everyone else I’ve used, I’m very pleased with PTI WebTech.