Technology Partner, You Can Trust

Awarded Best Software Product Company by GESIA- Gujarat Electronics & Software Industries Association ( A State-level association in India) for 2013, 2014 & 2015.

A brief about us

• Our company, Prompt Softech has been successful in building a strong portfolio while working in different technologies namely DotNet, Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365, and Mobile Applications based on iOS and Android, over a span of eight years.
  • We have a team of young and enthusiastic 150 + professionals. Our team consists of UI/UX Designers, Silver Partner of Microsoft, Certified Microsoft Experts, MS Dynamics Experts, Mobile App Programmers (Android & IOS) Resources.
  • We have effectively been able to collaborate with a panel of clients comprising small-scale business vendors and also, large-scale industries like Vodafone and Amul among others.
  • We follow different product delivery approaches like Agile, Scrum, CI/CD and DevOps that aids in continuous tracking of the project and work on improvement areas over the entire course.
  • Prompt Softech is a part of Prompt Group Of Companies which kept its foothold in the industry in the year 1978.

2008
Ahmedabad, India
  • 12 SF, Maurya Times Square,Opp R. K Royal Hall, Science City Rd,Sola,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380061
  • India

AMUL, BAYSIDE, GRANTVANTAGE, CONTECH, IT BUILDER, ADANI, BLUEDART, CRANE HARDWARE, RELIANCE, CLOUDSTRONG, STRATUS.HR, CREAMISTRY, L&T and many more.

POS Application Image

POS Application

Ensure smooth operations in your restaurant/retail and experience the unbeatable perks with POS application.

Queue Management Application Image

Queue Management Application

A queue management system that allows businesses to handle customer queues smartly and speedily.

Tablet Ordering Application Image

Tablet Ordering Application

It introduces a quick order trend with the super-fast searching option on a tablet.

Cattle Management App Image

Cattle Management App

Looking for a perfect solution to manage your cattle health and dairy business together? Pashu Sahayak - Cattle App may be the right solution to boost dairy farming business.

BMC Smart Box Image

BMC Smart Box

It is an IoT and cloud-based solution to enhance cold-chain milk management.

Doctor Application Image

Doctor Application

This application assists doctors for creating ticket/request of farmers for their cattle checkup and scheduling the visit for the same.

Logistic Application Image

Logistic Application

This IoT and cloud-based app is designed to empower the industrialists with digital surveillance on the milk supply chain.

Farmers Application Image

Farmers Application

Farmers app is a modern and digital solution specially developed for farmers to let them manage their dairy business.

Farm 365 Application Image

Farm 365 Application

This IoT and cloud-based solution assist farmers in controlling dairy-farm management.

Milk Union App Image

Milk Union App

This app permits real-time visibility of milk collection to farmers and VDCS. It stores daily/monthly/yearly data of milk collection units and farmers activities.

Custom Dynamics CRM Implementation for Entertainment Co

"They have speedy responses."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Prompt Softech has worked on several small- to mid-level projects over the course of the engagement. One of their main projects was implementing a custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution to scale the company.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Aleem Shaik
CFO, ALMONTAGE

The new system consolidates data points from product SKU numbers and order/payment processing to customer surveys. Prompt Softech works effectively, and their team is always available.

Company Name – ALMONTAGE ENTERTAINMENT Customer Name - SHAIK ALEEM PASHA Position – CFO

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

Prompt Softech has worked on many small to medium level of projects with ALMONTAGE. Below is list of few projects:

• Web to Lead capturing
  • Proposal Generations
  • Product SKU Import
  • Integration of QuickBooks accounting software with Dynamics 365
  • Dynamics 365 Portal Development
  • Customized Budgeting Views
  • Purchase orders & payment request processing.
  • Expense Submission & Tracking
  • Customer Surveys implementation using Forms Pro

Here is few challenges of this project:

1. Implementation of some Custom feature in the way ALMONTAGE needs
  2. Integrate two systems & remove manual interventions

From Freelancer

Prompt has implemented Dynamics CRM solution which has transformed our processes with new scalability that ALMONTAGE needed.

• Integration of Dynamics 365 CRM to Intuit QuickBooks online Accounting software.
  • Microsoft Dynamics CRM Dashboards for key performance indicators based on role-hierarchy.
  • Power Bi Dashboards to take deep dive into sales indicators.
  • Designing & development of Dynamics 365 Portal. Portal was built for the purpose of registering external contractors.
  • Implementation of Purchase order & payment request connected with QuickBooks

the outcome is, implementation has provided us the transparency of the work.

it’s effective and the team always available

They have speedy responses.

Excellent
    The quality is very good

Microsoft CRM Management for Construction Company

"When there are errors, they are edited or repaired without questions or pushback."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Prompt Softech customizes menus, relationships, fields, and tables within a CRM. They also provide ongoing system maintenance and updates.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Seth Bedell
President, Construction Company

Issues are resolved more quickly than before the partnership began, and updates are consistently implemented. Prompt Softech keeps stakeholders updated, and they respond quickly to inquiries.

Construction company utilizing customized version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage bids and workflow.

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

Customizing menus, relationships, fields and tables within Microsofe Dynamics CRM.

General maintenance updates and streamlining the processes within the system to make it easier to use and implement.

Identified online as potential source for Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization.

Multiple projects including re-formatting menus, updating drop down item selections, assisting with new user on-boarding, tweaking tables and menus within the system. General system updates and maintenance.

Direct contact with the team leader who implemented my directives.

Having this team behind us has given us a "virtual development" team behind us to make regular updates and assist with problems in "real time" or in very short turnaround.

I provided notes/outlines for things to complete, discuss with the team leader for clarifications (via skype text or call) and the team implements changes. Keeps me apprised of progress via email or Skype text and I am able to provide feedback.

Strong communication. Typically fast responses and turnaround on work. When there are errors, they are edited or repaired without questions or pushback.

Only challenge is working around time differences - but this is not show stopper as the team works long hours and is typically available the first half of the day (we are on EST).

Great service and fair billing.

CRM Dev for Drug Testing Product Provider

"They have been able to solve some difficult issues for us, and they try very hard to please."

Prompt Softech built a portal, barcode scanner system, and other features into a drug testing product manufacturer's CRM. They also updated workflows, created reports, and fixed bugs. The project is ongoing.

Osborne Park, Australia
Quality Manager, Drug Testing Product Provider

The project is mostly complete, but some functionality does not yet meet quality standards, causing delays. Language barriers also require extra time to ensure both sides have similar expectations. Prompt Softech excels at problem-solving, nonetheless, and is highly available.

We are a distributor and I am a director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

They were hired for a range of implementations to our CRM - Portal, barcode scanner, troubleshooting, reports etc.

To alleviate common issues and time wasting processes, value adding for our clients.

Through Upwork.

They built a portal onto our CRM, they integrated a barcode scanner system and updated workflows, created services and created reports amongst many other small jobs.

I liaised with one client manager and occasionally had discussions with their coders.

The projects were all completed and are now functional. Some took longer than the expected timelines and one was not as expected in terms of the functionality - they have still to resolve this issue. However many other projects were completed on time and within budget.

Project management was primarily through Skype or phone. Most of the time it was ok, however language issues mean that you have to really check that they have understood the brief. I felt it some cases it was necessary to have multiple meetings to ensure the brief was understood and scoped appropriately.

They are willing to help and their project manager was very available. They have been able to solve some difficult issues for us, and they try very hard to please.

Yes. Communication - it is sometimes hard to understand the various accents of the communicators. Being Australian I have had trouble with the accents and their interpretation of my requests - what seemed clear and simple to me was not always understood by them.

Quality control is a big one for me and sadly this company has issues in this area - but to be fair I have found that many providers from India share a similar issue in as much as they tell you a task is finished when it is clearly not and their quality control and post testing leaves something to be desired.

That said, once they have been made aware of an issue they will beaver away at it until it is fixed (in all but one case), but in my book I would prefer not to have to go through that time wasting process. If it is done then it should be exhaustively tested before being handed over to the client.

Overall Score They need to take customer feedback more seriously and actually improve instead of agreeing with the feedback and not always acting on it.
    Most efforts were spot on and achieved the desired outcome, some did not do so well.

SalesForece Support for SalesForce Consulting Company

I have doubled the size of my business thanks to their help.”

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Prompt Softech provides SalesForce support services, working to identify and then solve problems within a client’s Volunteers for SalesForce system.

Greater Pittsburgh Area
Owner, SalesForce Consulting Company

The team produced excellent deliverables, identifying the issues within the client’s system quickly and responsibly, while promptly putting together a scope of work for a solution. They met all deadlines and proved to be a valuable partner for both this and future work.

I’m the owner of a small SalesForce consulting practice that specializes in the small business and nonprofit organization space. I do SalesForce consulting and implementation for those clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prompt Softech?

I didn’t have enough time to meet the demands of my clients since I am the sole member of this LLC. That meant I needed development resources to assist with custom development and visual source coding.

I had configured Volunteers for SalesForce for a client, but something wasn’t right, and I didn’t have the time to resolve the issue because of other demands in my company. I needed someone to go in and look at the configuration and explore what I did and what could be wrong.

Prompt looked at the configuration and by the time they were done, they identified the variables in the components and code with certain values that should have been installed with the app off the AppExchange. My client had installed Volunteers for SalesForce and then SalesForce moved her to a different style of organization, which corrupted the app installation and didn’t move over all the components. Through Prompt’s discovery, they were able to figure out that something wrong. I then hired them to reinstall, configure, and do some customization to the way it presents the Volunteer app to my client’s volunteers.

I work with Anupam (Project Lead, Prompt Softech) who is my go-to. If he was to ever leave, I probably would move my business, he is the only person I have dealt with and he is incredible.

How did you come to work with Prompt Softech?

I found them through Freelancer.com where I posted a project with a purposely vague description as I wanted to see if someone could solve the challenge I was facing. I interviewed 30 different companies, the chose Prompt because they wrote up their solution, but also did some work for free to prove they had the skillset required.

I invested $1,500 for this project.

I worked with them on this from September–October 2018.

We went live with the Volunteers reconfiguration, fix, and custom development. They went above and beyond because it is the client’s responsibility to provide a web developer to code the CSS files that we configure in SalesForce, but this client didn’t have one. Prompt went ahead to code my client’s CSS file so that it would present the data through their iframe on the website.

Because of their work, I’ve been able to take on two more clients. I was at 100% capacity managing the two clients I had and doing all the work, but since taking on Prompt Softech, I have had time to procure two more clients, giving me a total of four. In a month and a half, I have doubled the size of my business thanks to their help.

How did Prompt Softech perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve never missed a deadline. We predominantly use Skype for meetings and conversation, in addition to email and exchanging files via Google Docs.

I value them as a partner, and I couldn’t do my work without them, which means I keep giving them additional work.

The other companies that were bidding on the project took a long time to get back to me on a solution, and they never tried actually show me a fix as Prompt did. They did work without even knowing if I was going to award the business to them or not. Then when we needed a quote for the work for my client, they provided it 20 hours quicker than all of their competitors. It was a no-brainer for us, and I felt they did the work out of good faith, which made me satisfied with my decision.

I wanted them to test things before they tell me they are done, as I want them as complete as possible before I test them. They also need to ask more clarifying questions: I had to fix something once, but after I gave them an example, and they resolved it pretty quick. They now test more before they tell me something is done.

Software Dev for Business Services Company

"Prompt provided everything we needed to deliver a world-class cloud application."

Oct 2012 - Apr. 2015

Originally hired to build an applicant tracking system, Prompt Softech's role expanded to become a long-term partner for multiple projects.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Gordon Darling
CTO, Splashtrack LLC

Providing transparent, organized project management and open communication, Prompt established themselves as an integral part of company operations. They are capable of scaling as necessary and can quickly comprehend complex project requirements.

I am the CTO of Splashtrack, an online solution for total employee management. The cloud platform provides high-turnover companies with a complete solution to manage their employees throughout their entire employee life cycle. This includes an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), complete paperless onboarding, organization management, payroll, benefits management, job costing, culture board, and much more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

We initially engaged Prompt to build the ATS, but they have continued to partner with us on many additional modules of the application.

The goal was to build a complete next-generation ATS.

I connected with Prompt via Upwork.

They were responsible for all .NET and MVC development and architecture services.

The project team began with four people but eventually increased to more than 15.

Prompt provided everything we needed to deliver a world-class cloud application. We have been meeting with them several times a week for more than five years. They are part of our company.

Prompt uses a custom case management and issue tracking system based on the open-source Redmine platform, and manages projects with the agile methodology. We have great visibility into our project.

They are all very fast learners and great communicators.

We could have executed a more coherent UI strategy.

They are always available when I need them.
    Their services are reasonable and cost-effective.
    I am very happy with the quality.
    I would highly recommend Prompt.

CRM Development for Software Company

"I'm impressed by the engagement of their CRM lead."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Based on existing designs, Prompt Softech is programming a CRM application in Dynamics 365.

Mellingen, Switzerland
Beat Leuenberger
Owner, Laurus IT Inspiration

The project is still underway. Prompt Softech impresses with their clear, regular communication and their deep knowledge of Dynamics 365.

I own a software company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

We needed to develop our Dynamics 365 CRM.

We wanted to build an application.

We did a small test with a proof of concept.

They're programming our application based on our design and requirements.

One team member from Prompt Softech worked with two of our employees.

We still have work to do.

Their communication is great. We regularly meet on Skype.

I'm impressed by the engagement of their CRM lead. He is helpful and has excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365.