We Promise. We Deliver.

Awarded Best Software Product Company by GESIA- Gujarat Electronics & Software Industries Association ( A State-level association in India) for 2013, 2014 & 2015.

A brief about us

• Our company, Prompt Softech has been successful in building a strong portfolio while working in different technologies namely DotNet, Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365, and Mobile Applications based on iOS and Android, over a span of eight years.
  • We have a team of young and enthusiastic 150 + professionals. Our team consists of UI/UX Designers, Silver Partner of Microsoft, Certified Microsoft Experts, MS Dynamics Experts, Mobile App Programmers (Android & IOS) Resources.
  • We have effectively been able to collaborate with a panel of clients comprising small-scale business vendors and also, large-scale industries like Vodafone and Amul among others.
  • We follow different product delivery approaches like Agile, Scrum, CI/CD and DevOps that aids in continuous tracking of the project and work on improvement areas over the entire course.
  • Prompt Softech is a part of Prompt Group Of Companies which kept its foothold in the industry in the year 1978.

2008
Ahmedabad, India
  • 12 SF, Maurya Times Square,Opp R. K Royal Hall, Science City Rd,Sola,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380061
  • India

AMUL, BAYSIDE, GRANTVANTAGE, CONTECH, IT BUILDER, ADANI, BLUEDART, CRANE HARDWARE, RELIANCE, CLOUDSTRONG, STRATUS.HR, CREAMISTRY, L&T and many more.

Creamistry - ICECREAM POINT OF SALES

APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM (HRMS)

Automatic Milk Collection System

SalesForece Support for SalesForce Consulting Company

I have doubled the size of my business thanks to their help.”

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Prompt Softech provides SalesForce support services, working to identify and then solve problems within a client’s Volunteers for SalesForce system.

Greater Pittsburgh Area
Owner, SalesForce Consulting Company

The team produced excellent deliverables, identifying the issues within the client’s system quickly and responsibly, while promptly putting together a scope of work for a solution. They met all deadlines and proved to be a valuable partner for both this and future work.

I’m the owner of a small SalesForce consulting practice that specializes in the small business and nonprofit organization space. I do SalesForce consulting and implementation for those clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prompt Softech?

I didn’t have enough time to meet the demands of my clients since I am the sole member of this LLC. That meant I needed development resources to assist with custom development and visual source coding.

I had configured Volunteers for SalesForce for a client, but something wasn’t right, and I didn’t have the time to resolve the issue because of other demands in my company. I needed someone to go in and look at the configuration and explore what I did and what could be wrong.

Prompt looked at the configuration and by the time they were done, they identified the variables in the components and code with certain values that should have been installed with the app off the AppExchange. My client had installed Volunteers for SalesForce and then SalesForce moved her to a different style of organization, which corrupted the app installation and didn’t move over all the components. Through Prompt’s discovery, they were able to figure out that something wrong. I then hired them to reinstall, configure, and do some customization to the way it presents the Volunteer app to my client’s volunteers.

I work with Anupam (Project Lead, Prompt Softech) who is my go-to. If he was to ever leave, I probably would move my business, he is the only person I have dealt with and he is incredible.

How did you come to work with Prompt Softech?

I found them through Freelancer.com where I posted a project with a purposely vague description as I wanted to see if someone could solve the challenge I was facing. I interviewed 30 different companies, the chose Prompt because they wrote up their solution, but also did some work for free to prove they had the skillset required.

I invested $1,500 for this project.

I worked with them on this from September–October 2018.

We went live with the Volunteers reconfiguration, fix, and custom development. They went above and beyond because it is the client’s responsibility to provide a web developer to code the CSS files that we configure in SalesForce, but this client didn’t have one. Prompt went ahead to code my client’s CSS file so that it would present the data through their iframe on the website.

Because of their work, I’ve been able to take on two more clients. I was at 100% capacity managing the two clients I had and doing all the work, but since taking on Prompt Softech, I have had time to procure two more clients, giving me a total of four. In a month and a half, I have doubled the size of my business thanks to their help.

How did Prompt Softech perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve never missed a deadline. We predominantly use Skype for meetings and conversation, in addition to email and exchanging files via Google Docs.

I value them as a partner, and I couldn’t do my work without them, which means I keep giving them additional work.

The other companies that were bidding on the project took a long time to get back to me on a solution, and they never tried actually show me a fix as Prompt did. They did work without even knowing if I was going to award the business to them or not. Then when we needed a quote for the work for my client, they provided it 20 hours quicker than all of their competitors. It was a no-brainer for us, and I felt they did the work out of good faith, which made me satisfied with my decision.

I wanted them to test things before they tell me they are done, as I want them as complete as possible before I test them. They also need to ask more clarifying questions: I had to fix something once, but after I gave them an example, and they resolved it pretty quick. They now test more before they tell me something is done.

Software Dev for Business Services Company

"Prompt provided everything we needed to deliver a world-class cloud application."

Oct 2012 - Apr. 2015

Originally hired to build an applicant tracking system, Prompt Softech's role expanded to become a long-term partner for multiple projects.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Gordon Darling
CTO, Splashtrack LLC

Providing transparent, organized project management and open communication, Prompt established themselves as an integral part of company operations. They are capable of scaling as necessary and can quickly comprehend complex project requirements.

I am the CTO of Splashtrack, an online solution for total employee management. The cloud platform provides high-turnover companies with a complete solution to manage their employees throughout their entire employee life cycle. This includes an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), complete paperless onboarding, organization management, payroll, benefits management, job costing, culture board, and much more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

We initially engaged Prompt to build the ATS, but they have continued to partner with us on many additional modules of the application.

The goal was to build a complete next-generation ATS.

I connected with Prompt via Upwork.

They were responsible for all .NET and MVC development and architecture services.

The project team began with four people but eventually increased to more than 15.

Prompt provided everything we needed to deliver a world-class cloud application. We have been meeting with them several times a week for more than five years. They are part of our company.

Prompt uses a custom case management and issue tracking system based on the open-source Redmine platform, and manages projects with the agile methodology. We have great visibility into our project.

They are all very fast learners and great communicators.

We could have executed a more coherent UI strategy.

They are always available when I need them.
    Their services are reasonable and cost-effective.
    I am very happy with the quality.
    I would highly recommend Prompt.

CRM Development for Software Company

"I'm impressed by the engagement of their CRM lead."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Based on existing designs, Prompt Softech is programming a CRM application in Dynamics 365.

Mellingen, Switzerland
Beat Leuenberger
Owner, Laurus IT Inspiration

The project is still underway. Prompt Softech impresses with their clear, regular communication and their deep knowledge of Dynamics 365.

I own a software company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Prompt Softech?

We needed to develop our Dynamics 365 CRM.

We wanted to build an application.

We did a small test with a proof of concept.

They're programming our application based on our design and requirements.

One team member from Prompt Softech worked with two of our employees.

We still have work to do.

Their communication is great. We regularly meet on Skype.

I'm impressed by the engagement of their CRM lead. He is helpful and has excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365.