Leading Data Intelligence Service Providers

Polestar enables enterprises in their digital transformation journey by offering Consulting & Implementation Services related to Data, Analytics & Cloud Infrastructure. Our team comprises of BAs, Consultants, Project Managers and Delivery Heads with a Big-4 background. Our experts help you plan, execute and setup processes to accomplish the intended business outcome.

We have delivered our services for over 120 clients across some prominent and pioneering technologies like Qlik (Elite Partners), Microsoft Power BI (Gold Partners) & Azure, Tableau, SAS and Anaplan. Our in-house research lab has conceived multiple plug-n-play apps, toolkits and plugins to streamline implementation and faster time-to-market.

We work in an onsite-offshore model as well and have delivered over 60 projects for 40+ clients across several geographies.

Our expertise and deep passion for what we do has brought us many accolades. The list includes:

• 1st rank in Deloitte’s Tech Fast50 List in the Asia-Pacific Region, 2017 and
  • Listed in Top- 20 Asia Pacific Region Financial Times 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific, 2018
  • Featured on The Silicon Review magazine for our class apart BI implementation in the Asia Pacific Region.
  • Elite Qlik Partner and a member of the ‘Qlik Partner Advisory Council’ for the APAC Region
  • Ranked 172 on FT 500 high-growth companies Apac -2020
  • Recognised as a Clutch Leader in 2020 for Top IT Services and Top Business Services in India Categories.

Noida, India
  • Plot No.33, Chakala Industrial Area, MIDC Central Road, Andheri East, Near Goldfinch Hotel
    Mumbai, MH 400093
  • Patrick Brichouse, Assistant Secretary 8, The Green, Ste A, Dover
    Delaware, DE 19901

Havells, Orient, Paytm, HCL Technologies, Virgin Pulse, OYO, MotherSon Sumi Systems

Connected Planning For Crisis Management In Pharmaceutical And Healthcare Industry Image

COVID-19 is a sudden crisis for organizations across the world and Pharmaceutical & Healthcare companies are no exceptions to it. The outbreak has exposed the industry to sudden risks such as liquidity crunch, supply disruptions, a sudden jump in raw material costs & disarrayed CapEx plans.

• Listen to Financial Planning & Supply Chain Experts unravel the COVID impact
  • How to eliminate siloed
planning to resilient & connected planning with Anaplan
  • Modelling the impact on your cash flow to quickly rejig your financial plans
  • What-if scenario analysis to strategize Vertical Integration strategies and CapEx Planning
  • Insights to fuel your short-term & long-term plans basis demand & supply side pull

Due to lockdowns because of COVID-19, organizations are deviating from their annual budgets and a cascading impact is seen on the productivity of the sales force.

In this webinar, we have showcased analytics applications that can help the Business Leaders and team managers derive insights on team performance, discover opportunities that can be maximized, and take corrective measures.

In this Webinar, we

have covered:
    • Scenario analysis for Sales capacity planning
    • Its cohesive impact on P&L and Balance Sheet
    • Adjustment, Allocations, and Projections all within the same
    Polestar Solutions Announces Strategic Partnership With Snowflake The Cloud Data Platform Image

The partnership with Snowflake will help Polestar Solutions infuse scalability and faster decision-making for storing, modelling and analysing data.

Production Analytics Dashboard on Microsoft Power BI

The objective is to provide a descriptive analysis to give recommendations to our clients on improving the production cycle. The analysis will enable manufacturers to explore opportunities to improve production efficiency. Features: 1) Manufacturers can track production by items and machines, find production variances, identify constraints and roadblocks with streamlined failure analysis 2) Measure the overall equipment

effectiveness of a particular machine 3) The dashboard gives integrated enterprise-level systems and a unified system of record

Meet hashtagChaplinAI - the new way to

hashtagInteract, hashtagCollaborate, and hashtagCommunicate with your Business Intelligence Platform. With an amazingly easy to use interface, engaging and human communication style, Chaplin AI brings insights to user fingertips. It can integrate with leading SQL & NoSQL Database technologies, supports python scripts & can be used with leading APIs to deliver powerful analytics capabilities.

Power BI Finance Dashboard | Account Receivable (AR) Solution Demo Video

Our solution helps decision makers in answering any business specific query along with keeping a bird-eye view of the business.

It takes months to first brainstorm on what-to-build & how-to-visualise crucial financial insights and then actually implement it. To counter such inefficiencies, our team of financial experts have put in their combined effort to come-up with this financial Solution. It is a comprehensive,

ready-to-use analytics solution that is custom fit for all your financial analytics needs. The solution helps finance heads to create rich interactive reports in a few minutes and get a look at the health of their business in near real-time, identify any operational bottlenecks & easily collaborate with all the stakeholders involved.
    4 Pillars For Creating A Winning Enterprise AI Strategy Image

4 Pillars For Creating A Winning Enterprise AI Strategy

The past decade, Artificial Intelligence has made rapid strides from boardroom discussions to fueling multi-billion dollar success stories. Now, more and more businesses are realizing the potential benefits and are aiming to make this a top priority for investments.

As we are entering the new decade, we predict that this will be the decade when AI will come of age, and this will mean that it will be adopted to improve

day-to-day processes.

Presenting our second part of this series, where we aim to ready enterprises to ride this technology-led wave of growth.

We have also included some case studies to share crucial insights into how successful enterprises are moving on this complex but rewarding journey.

Read the Guide here: https://polestarllp.com/4-pillars-for-a-winning-ai-strategy/

Top 5 E Commerce & Retail Analytics Use Cases

It becomes pivotal for automotive companies to harness their data to unlock benefits like increased margins, lesser downtime risks and a lean supply chain, leading to a sustainable & long-term competitive advantage. Read More -

Top 5 Marketing Analytics Strategies For Your Business

With the marketing process typically spanning across multiple channels, it can get challenging for companies to build a concrete and actionable intelligence framework on top of it. With the right analytics solution, you can obtain insights that will help you make fast and effective decisions that will positively impact your company bottom-line. Read more -

E-commerce & Retail Analytics Expertise Image

E-commerce & Retail Analytics Expertise

At Polestar, our innovative E-commerce solutions exceed industry standards and ensure customer acquisition and retention. Our analytics and custom applications deliver a streamlined and rich user experience.

We have worked with some of the biggest names in M-commerce and E-commerce platforms. With our deep subject matter expertise and a dedicated team of experienced professionals, we a ensure that we deliver the best

solutions, enabling you to track and measure your business performance indicators through application management, cloud support, API Management & Customizable features.
    IT/ITeS Expertise Image

IT/ITeS Expertise

With the evenr chagning technological synamics, the IT companies today are not only pressured to invest in the future, but also protect current market share and keep costs under control. Customers demand improved service experience and this requires swift problem resolution and agile solution deployment.

At Polestar Solutions, we have worked with world’s leading IT and ITeS companies and bring deep domain experience and

rich industry expertise in delivering enterprise-grade analytics and business applications. Our solutions have helped our clients develop products, improve sales and order-to-cash operations, reduce costs of technical and customer support, and optimize their application portfolio leading to improved profit margins.
    Consumer Durbales Industry Expertise Image

Consumer Durbales Industry Expertise

At Polestar, we work with leading companies to build brand equity, optimize costs and streamline demand-driven operation. We have deep domain expertise and rich industry experience in delivering enterprise-grade analytics and business applications.

This has helped Fortune 500 enterprises unlock insights from both their existing as well as new age data sources like social media, mobility and PoS. These insights have

enabled organizations to optimize their supply chain end to end and gain a deeper understanding of their customers to enhance their marketing efforts.
    Manufacturing Dashboard Showcase Image

Manufacturing Dashboard Showcase

Manufacturing organizations generate enormous volumes of data. With so many moving parts, data gets generated at every turn. However, it only stays in silos, thereby limiting its utility. At Polestar, we have delivered enterprise analytics and custom applications to top manufacturing companies across the globe to overcome these challenges.

We use our deep domain experience to help organizations to gather information from

multiple data sources and build powerful visualizations and machine learning models on top of it to derive actionable insights. This enables organizations to optimize their processes from the time raw materials are sourced to the stage where finished products are sold.

BI & Analytics Services for Advertising & Big Data Company

"Polestar is very responsive. If you ask for help, or if extra support is needed, support is provided."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Polestar Solutions & Services developed reporting software for a digital advertising and big data services company. The team built a range of PowerBI dashboards for the client.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Prateek Basu
    Head of Planning & Enablement, Advertising & Big Data Firm

The dashboards are currently in use by the client and have received positive feedback from the internal team. Polestar Solutions & Services collaborates successfully with the client to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working and professional.

Asia Pacific-wide digital advertising and big data services. I am the Head of FP&A.

For what projects/services did your company hire Polestar Solutions & Services?

Polestar built a range of PowerBI dashboards for reporting and analysis for us spanning the key areas of financial analysis - P&L, headcount, revenues, expenses and key performance indicators. Being a first time adoption, Polestar helped us formulate our vision and plans for PowerBI, implemented the dashboards and shared best practices for ongoing ownership of our suite of dashboards.

Transition from Excel-based, manual reporting to automated data preparation and reporting, reducing the time taken to report and minimise risk of errors while providing users with on-demand reporting in a visual and easy to use tool.

I had worked with the founder and many key personnel of Polestar in their prior roles in Big 4 consulting firms as a colleague. I knew of their quality having worked alongside them, so it was an easy decision for me to make, given I was solely dependent on outside advisor help for this project to succeed.

Polestar helped us to:

1. Define our PowerBI journey
    2. Understand and model our data
    3. Build reporting processes to calculate and present information
    4. Collaborate with us to find effective visual representations
    5. Train resources in my team to own / update the dashboards and data model going forward

1. PowerBI developer dedicated to my build
    2. Augementing the team with more senior resources whenever a specific problem required it / when I needed to discuss issues / brainstorm

We are using the dashboards monthly - have a decent amount of coverage from our Phase 1 projects. Dashboards are used by the intended audience as I had hoped. I'm already planning a Phase 2 to build on the base that has been created.

The interaction worked very well. I do not have complaints.

Polestar is very responsive. If you ask for help, or if extra support is needed, support is provided. We were able to meet the targets and deadlines we set out for the project without any roadblocks.

Not observed in this engagement

Timelines were met, queries and commitments were met timely.
      We have existing vendors and Polestar were able to provide a cost effective solution in comparison.
      Project target and timelines met without issues.
      My engagement met the targets we set. I know the founder and some of the key staff (ex-colleagues) so I trust their abilities.

BI Consulting for Ice Manufacturing Company

"I love the technical competence of this company. They truly know what they are doing."

May - June 2020

Polestar Solutions & Services provided BI consulting for an ice manufacturing and delivery company. The team assigned consultants for the client's dashboard, server, and report delivery.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Dallas, Texas
    Joseph Chen
    Executive Architect, Ice Manufacturing Company

The engagement improves the team's efficiency and performance by more than 50%, meeting the requirements of the internal team. Polestar Solutions & Services establishes a smooth workflow through clear and transparent communication. The team provides a high level of customer support.

I am the executive architect and data director of the #1 ice manufacturing and delivery company in the US. My company has more than 1,000 employees and serve customers in most of the US. I oversee my company's BI and data analytics development to support all business operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Polestar Solutions & Services?

I started the BI initiative in my company two years ago. My overseas team is facing challenges in BI reporting performance and delivery due to their lack of skills and organization in this area.

I also would like my team to leverage our current BI solution more to engage business users better to have much better data insight. Therefore, I look for consulting service to review the status of my current team and BI solution to provide recommendations and best business practice to my team.

My project goal is to have solutions to current challenge tasks, to identify gaps and provide recommendations to current team and BI development strategy, and to provide a development road map to my team to give my business users better data insight.

I talked to numerous BI and data analytics vendors all the time. I look for vendors who has expert knowledge in the BI and data analytics areas, who has rich experiences in the areas, who is a qualified partner of my BI vendor, and who can provide references to support their claims in the areas.

For a few of these qualified vendors, I conducted several interviews with them to see if they understand what I am looking for and if they have previous projects to back up their work. And, finally, I looked at their cost to find out Polestar is both cost competitive, understand what I need, and have the technical proficiency to meet my requirements.

Once the vendor was selected, I gave them my requirements as well as a list of help from my team. The vendor immediately charted a very clear path to meet my requirements as well as project deliverable and its time line. The vendor separated all requirements into three major areas: dashboard, server, and report delivery, and assigned consultants to work on each of those areas.

During the project, they provided daily update in both conference calls and emails as well as weekly update to stakeholders and my CIO. During the four weeks of the project, work was delivered as promised with great quality. Both my CIO and stakeholders were very pleased by their work. At the end of the project, they provided numerous recommendations, best practice examples, and development road map for my team.

The vendor team has a project manager, an architect, and two developers. The project manager handles task assignments, follow-ups, and communications among teammates, CIO, and stakeholders. One developer worked on report delivery. The other developer worked on dashboard. The architect worked on servers, infrastructure, and work review of other developers.

Out of the four week project, the vendor provided audit reports on my BI architecture, servers, dashboard, and report delivery. It also revamped a dashboard as best practice example. In addition, it provided numerous best practice examples and solutions to the task list from my team.

Finally, it provided me a development road map for future path of my team. Compared to the work of my current team, they demonstrated efficiency and performance improvement by more than 50% as well as quality improvement opportunities.

The vendor team is very responsive and agile to my team's and CIO's requirements. They delivered work for tasks which were not even in original scope of my project. The consultants responded to questions and jumped on conference calls on short notice.

They also kept us informed of their progress through daily stand-ups, email updates, and weekly stakeholder meetings. They provided documents as follow-ups to close any outstanding issues. The workflow was smooth and very efficient.

I love the technical competence of this company. They truly know what they are doing. My best impression is that, once I told the team my requirements, they can figure out what to do quickly, deliver correctly, communicate clearly, and finish work as expected or beyond expectation.

I do not have any complain about this company. They executed their work so well that I do consider it as a close partner in my future career.

Overall Score Perfect execution and prompt delivery with very competitive cost.
      They delivered work on time and as promised.
      Their cost is very competitive. This is one of the major reason I selected this company for my project.
      They executed work as promised, maintained good communication, and provided detailed documentation afterwards.
      We definitely recommend this company to the colleagues and friends in my network. I would actually work with company in my future positions.

Dashboard Configuration for Global IT Firm

“They’re extremely collaborative, and they have a wide range of expertise.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Polestar Solutions & Services developed a consolidated dashboard for an IT services firm. Their tech stack included SQL and .NET. They were adept at handling different platforms like Power BI and Qlik.

Noida, India
    Rahul Gupta
    Group Technical Manager, HCL Technologies

Polestar Solutions & Services’ work resulted in the quick execution of a comprehensive dashboard, which has optimized business processes for the client. Their team of developers was very technically competent. They ensured an effective partnership through great communication and collaboration.

I’m a group technical manager for HCL Technologies, which is a multinational IT service and consulting company. We’re based in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Polestar?

We were looking for a digital solution to perform analytic work. We considered out-of-box solutions like Power BI and Tableau but decided we wanted a consulting partner to help us find the right solution.

Polestar helped us choose and manage Qlik, an end-to-end data management platform. They’re currently helping us understand and create analytics for our organization.

They’ve helped us by creating data visualizations, creating a finance dashboard, and integrating our reporting into one database. They then integrated that dashboard with our existing application.

We hired a manager to oversee their work, and they provided 20 developers. I managed the analytics program they worked on. Their developers served as an extension of our own team.

How did you come to work with Polestar?

We considered multiple vendors and had discussions with each of them. We requested a proof of concept (POC) and Polestar was the quickest to deliver. We also chose them because they were competent in SQL and various other technologies.

We started working with Polestar more than three years ago, and the project is ongoing.

They delivered a comprehensive dashboard very promptly. Their work has helped us consolidate our business processes in one place; our leadership can now access all their information through a single dashboard. Their developers proved to be technical experts who were also collaborative and supportive. They really understood our business and core strategies.

How did Polestar perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was largely effective. We held frequent calls, and they provided risk management by warning us about emerging issues. We didn’t use any task tracking tools.

They’re extremely collaborative, and they have a wide range of expertise. They always have resources available when we require additional consultation.

I can’t think of anything.

We definitely plan to continue relying on them. I’d recommend them to anyone for their technical expertise. They’re always ready to help, so I think any company would succeed working with Polestar.

Data & Analytics for Manufacturing Company

"Very knowledgeable, humble, and very strong commitment to driving customer success."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

A manufacturing company needed to build a platform that could provide detailed insights on KPIs. They partnered with Polestar Solutions & Services to set a Data & Visualization solution for the project.

VP of Analytics, Manufacturing Company

The project allowed the company to transform the business with data & analytics and increase efficiency across all departments. The workflow was good and the team was responsive to all of the company's concerns. This allowed the team to drive its customer's success.

I am working as a VP - Analytics for our company providing analytics for our manufacturing operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Polestar Solutions & Services?

We were looking for an enterprise-wide data visualization platform. We wanted to build a platform that could provide detailed insights on KPIs to our management team. We choose Qlik as our Business Intelligence platform and Polestar as Qlik Services Partner.

The goal of the project was to set a Data & Visualization solution for enterprise

How did you select Polestar Solutions & Services?

Polestar did a diagnosis of our existing applications and helped us in optimizing some of the most complex dashboards. They also participated in discussions with Business stakeholders and developed prototypes for different use cases.

Apart from this, Polestar was involved in implementation with service support. Being our license partner as well, guided us on having a harmonized licensing strategy.

The project was about BI visualization tool Qlik implementation and building solution for different subject.

Polestar helped us on data visualization specialist and platform architect.

The overall project helped us transform business with use of data & analytics using qlik tool and improve business efficiency across the different departments.

It was very good. Polestar was quite responsive.

None