The Q DAO stablecoin ecosystem is controlled by the QDAO governance token. This token allows holders to participate in the governance process, build consensus, and help in keeping the price of the stablecoins from falling into extreme volatility.
The Q DAO ecosystem of stablecoins was created as a result of the need for stablecoins – digital assets whose values have been pegged to traditional assets like fiat currencies or commodities. They can help crypto enthusiasts get the multiple benefits of digital assets and the assurance of price stability. The crowdfunding platform attracted a large number of interested individuals who wished to participate in the token sale and buy the QDAO governance tokens.
Due to a multi-stage sale of the QDAO tokens, there was a need for streamlining the process and a comprehensive single touchpoint for token sale participants. Moreover, it should provide all relevant information and activate the lock-ups of the tokens and other features.
The Business Requirement
The Q DAO ecosystem conducts its token sale in a multi-stage manner with different lockup periods to ease the entire process and allow maximum participation of interested individuals. There was an urgent need for a comprehensive dashboard. It should unify and integrate features that would make it easy for the token sale participants to view all information about the token sale and their assets through a single interface. The interface needed to be feature-rich and powerful, yet simple to use and intuitive.
The Platinum QDAO Engineering team developed a comprehensive dashboard that contains multiple powerful sections and provides the opportunity to organize the whole process of not only selling and withdrawing one’s tokens but also motivating users to perform some tasks and activities inside and outside of the Dashboard.
1. High level of security – Secure account with two-factor authentication as well as authentication via social networks to keep all users’ actions and records of transactions safe and secure.
2. 3-level referral system – A powerful 3-level referral system with a number of helpful features such as tracking of invitees and referral links along with tracking the source users come from, as well as detailed statistics of their actions and purchases.
3. Rank system – 6-level evolving levels for each user. Each level contains specific tasks to complete, after which exciting bonuses and features get unlocked once the user successfully completes all tasks of a level. (E.g., filling in some info in a profile, buying some amount of QDAO, inviting some friends onto the platform, etc.)
4. Ability to buy QDAO – The Dashboard allows users to buy QDAO through dozens of cryptocurrencies during dedicated token sale rounds. Outside of the token sale periods, users can deposit the QDAO they had bought earlier via exchanges.
5. Promo-code system – This system generates promo-codes regularly to deliver exciting deals and discounts to Q DAO customers.
6. Curator feature – This feature allows users to ask questions and queries that will be immediately answered, and users can be guided through any questions or difficulties.
7. External withdraw module – The tools.qdao module allows users to send and lock tokens for any period and unlock them for shared payments according to a predefined schedule. Tokens can be locked and can also be claimed by a user via the tool’s interface and can be received to a Metamask ERC20 wallet.
8. Internal lock-up system - This feature allows users to keep track of bought or obtained QDAO tokens. It enables the withdrawal of only those tokens, which are unlocked according to the unlock schedule directly to a given wallet.
Development of the Project
The dashboard was designed from scratch by the in-house team of Platinum Q DAO Engineering without any external assistance.
The system has already proven itself as a solid and reliable platform capable of working under significant load and being able to host tens of thousands of users and transactions efficiently.
The project was developed within six months. Because this is an evolving product, regular updates continue to happen, and development is regular for the improvement of the product.
The Platinum Q DAO Engineering team is continually working to improve the Dashboard by following customers’ reviews, feedback, and suggestions. The team is to keep up with the very best standards in both technology stack as well as user experience.
The project was completed by a team consisting of:
Project Managers - 2
CTOs - 2
Back-End Developers - 4
Blockchain Developer - 2
Designers - 2
Front-End Developers - 3
Q&A Engineers - 3