Digital Ideas Accelerated over Web and Mobile

We know it is a vast market and it is easy to get lost there. But, as long as we are there, we make sure that your business gets the recognition it deserves. As our clients hold utmost importance to us and we strive to help them in expanding their business by designing top-of-the-line websites and apps for their firm. Whether you require full-services developments or any a la carte services, we are ready to help you with every aspect of web designing.

From web apps to mobile and tablet solutions, we assist you with everything that will drive traffic to your website and hence, increase your profits. The key to increased revenues is undoubtedly the user engagement and that is where we come in. We have the finest developers and engineers, whose sole aim is to create and design unparalleled web app solutions which will engage the audience and generate loads of traffic.

We possess the team of top-notch developers, engineers, visual designers, graphic designers and UX specialists who are highly efficient, dedicated and can cater all of your requirements. Whether you're looking for a one-off, turn-key or enterprise solution, we can help you. We can build an app, design a website and provide internal team solution as well, which simply means that we are your one-stop destination for availing the best kind of services. You can also give us a call if you want to have an expert insight on your business and want your business to be promoted over an array of marketing channels.

Dallas, TX

Black Opal

Scout and Cellar Image

Scout and Cellar

Partner for Digital Marketing Company

“I appreciated their professional, detail-focused, responsive, and prompt approach to our partnership.”

Feb. 2017 - May 2018

Orion7 provided digital marketing services for a variety of third-parties. Their main responsibilities included SEO and PPC optimization and improving advertising strategies across multiple internet platforms.

Dallas, Texas
Director, Digital Marketing Agency

Orion7’s efforts resulted in an increase in the flow of relevant traffic, inquiries from engaged potential customers, and conversion rates. Their team communicated responsively and provided comprehensive monthly updates on progress. They showed energy, focus, and professionalism in their work ethic.

I’m the director of a digital marketing company. We offer full digital marketing services, like SEO, SMO, and PPC, for clients based in Dallas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

We needed a partner to help manage our clients’ digital marketing efforts.

We wanted to increase our clients’ organic traffic and optimize their paid search to achieve our ambitious goals.

A friend met them and referred them to our company.

Orion7 helped with a variety of digital marketing services. Their team provided SEO, SMO, and PPC to increase visibility. They improved paid search strategies through Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Ads. The team also assisted with supplementary services on a need-by-need basis. Additionally, they ran analytics for us and provided monthly reports to illustrate the full scope of achieved results.

We primarily spoke with a project manager regarding technical insights and advice. We were also in contact with the business owner and the senior management.

The flow of relevant traffic, inquiries, and conversions greatly improved. Orion7’s efforts and advertising strategies acquired highly engaged and interested potential customers for many of our clients.

How did the Orion7 Agency LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Orion7 provided monthly updates on traffic, keyword, and result metrics. We communicated mainly via phone and email, managed the project on Asana, and shared documentation through Dropbox.

What impresses you about the Orion7 Agency LLC?

The team was energetic and knowledgeable in their field. I appreciated their professional, detail-focused, responsive, and prompt approach to our partnership.

In my opinion, they are already the best. I see no room for improvement.

Web Redesign, Maintenance, & SEO for Digital Marketing Agency

"They are able to do everything. I've yet to request work that they can't handle when I need it."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Orion 7 completely rebuilt and redesigned a website. They currently maintain the site, provide upgrades, and help improve SEO.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Andy Capaloff
COO, Curatti

Orion 7's updates are high-quality, delivered quickly, and offered at notably low costs.

I am the COO of Curatti, a Digital Marketing agency. I keep day-to-day operations running smoothly and interact with all customers, vendors, and writers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

Orion 7 completed the rebuild of our site, keeps it running smoothly through ongoing maintenance, and are available for our frequent additional upgrade requests. They are also working with us on SEO.

We have wanted an ever improving website that people can easily find, is engaging, and makes prospects feel confident in purchasing our services. We also have wanted to stay within budget.

Someone we trust referred them based upon their own experience with an amazing site Orion built for them.

They did everything related to upkeep and improvement of the website.

I have one main point of contact. Then, depending on which services I need, one more person joins in the conversation.

The website is constantly up to date.

If we have any issues with our website, or any need to create a new page, they complete it within a day to a week and charge costs that are lower than the competition. Communication is organized and smooth.

They are able to do everything. I've yet to request work that they can't handle when I need it. The quality is top-rate and the low cost has been important for the operations of a small business like ourselves.

They don't provide multiple points of contact that would enable 24/7 service but I wouldn't prefer that anyways. I'm really happy with them and they meet all of my needs.

Overall Score I can't imagine anyone not giving them 5 stars
    I have rarely had to wait more than one day for any work to commence or meeting to be scheduled.
    The cost is one third of what I've previously paid.
    Everything comes out as expected and every question is answered overnight.
    We already have and absolutely will continue to.

PPC & Website Buildout for Medical Office

"They collaborated with me and took my concerns and ideas into account."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Orion7 Agency coordinated a website redesign and a PPC campaign using Google AdWords. They transferred online content to the new site and determined the best keywords to drive leads and increase calls.

Tallahassee, Florida
Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Owner, Pragle Chiropractic & Massage

The website is visually appealing and has seen an increase in traffic and online bookings for appointments. The PPC campaign produced 15 more phone calls per month and 30% more clients. Orion7 Agency was professional, responsive, and collaborative in their efforts to find satisfactory solutions.

I am the owner of Pragle Chiropractic And Massage. We offer chiropractic and massage therapy for people with neck pain, back pain, or auto accident injuries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

I hired them to provide updates to my website and provide PPC services using Google AdWords.

I wanted a more functional and visually appealing website. Further, I wanted to increase my business’ online visibility, increase visits to the website, and increase the volume of calls to my office.

A colleague in the medical field referred me to Orion7 Agency.

I asked Orion7 Agency to pick a new template for the website and transfer pictures and content to that platform. I wanted a more modern design and improved functionality. Additionally, I wanted to identify the best local keywords, test them with ad copy, and determine the best combination to drive clicks to the website and calls to the office.

I worked with a Google AdWords project manager, a website manager, and an overall project manager.

The updated website is visually impressive and is receiving more engagement from online visitors. I have also seen an increase in appointments booked online. The Google AdWord campaign has produced about 15 more calls per month and a 30% increase in new patients.

How did the Orion7 Agency LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I found them to be professional and communicative. They were very responsive whenever I had feedback. They collaborated with me and took my concerns and ideas into account.

What impresses you about the Orion7 Agency LLC?

They are experts at their craft with a pinpoint attention to all the details.

Overall Score I will continue to work with them on similar projects.
    It was easy to coordinate all projects.
    They provide great value and fair pricing.
    They provided great service.
    I have already recommended them.

Web Dev for Video Production Company

"The team’s efforts to meet goals exceeded our expectations."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Orion7 Agency built multiple websites as a third-party developer. The deployments followed a turnkey model.

Fort Lauderale, Florida
Kristin Pelletier
Founder, Blue Truck Productions

The team built a quality site that increased visibility. Their service-oriented approach was organized and effective. Reliable communication and timely deliveries made the project a seamless experience.

I’m the founder and president of Blue Truck Productions, a full-service video marketing and production company. We provide turnkey solutions to clients in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, enterprise, entertainment, education, and political industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

We needed development services for our website as well as our clients’ website. We engaged Orion7 Agency because our previous vendor couldn’t meet our goals or deadlines.

We wanted timely and quality results.

One of our business partners recommended them.

They stepped in and took over the project, managing all aspects of development within a specified timeline. The build and deployment followed our turnkey solutions model.

The project manager led a team behind the scenes.

The website was excellent and it increased our company’s visibility.

They were very organized, providing all the needed details and updates along the way. The team used Skype and Google Hangouts to guide us through progress, changes, and instructions. The project manager was effective and communicative and made the project an easy experience.

Orion7 Agency met strict deadlines using a service-oriented approach. The team’s efforts to meet goals exceeded our expectations.

No. We had no complaints.

Overall Score We highly recommend them.
    They were always available when needed.
    They had excellent service and value.
    They had great communication skills and were dedicated to the project.
    I’ve already recommended them to two of our clients.

SEO & PPC for Chiropractic Clinic

“I’m impressed with their ability to stay competitive in a tough market.”

June 2013 - Ongoing

Orion7 Agency manages SEO, PPC, and social media optimization.

Jacksonville, Florida
Jeremiah Carlson
Owner, Total Health Clinic

Orion7 Agency’s efforts have successfully improved search rankings in a competitive market. Their high-quality results and constant availability continue to provide long-term value.

I own a healthcare clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

I hired Orion7 Agency to perform SEO and social media optimization (SMO).

My goal was to reach the number one spot on Google and other search engines. I also wanted to maintain an up-to-date website and social accounts with PPC traction, all at a lower cost.

They had such a history and following that I had to choose them.

They’ve done everything, from SEO and SMO to getting my website up and running. Aside from website design, they’ve also done PPC analysis for years now. They can tweak things to get clients into my practice while helping me save money.

The best project outcome is their ability to keep me on the top of Google despite all the new companies starting up. Their PPC work has helped me stay competitive.

They are always available, to the point that I worry they don't sleep over there. I always get personal attention and answers to my questions. I feel like I am actually a part of their team. They accept my input and help make my vision happen.

I’m impressed with their ability to stay competitive in a tough market.

Not at this time. I am extremely happy with what they’ve done. I appreciate their work.

Overall Score They rock.
    It has been easy.
    The cost has never been a problem. With the ROI we got, I would pay more if they needed it.
    I give a perfect rating when all my goals and expectations are met.
    I refer people to them all the time.

Social Media Marketing for Moving Company

Our leads for potential clients dramatically increased since we started working with Orion7.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

After researching target audiences, Orion7 Agency LLC now manages social media marketing across multiple social networks.

Perth, Australia
Tyra Pedersen
Owner, 1800 Move It

Orion’s effective communication and smooth workflow have helped boost the number of potential customers. Their reasonable price point also contributes to this project’s high ROI.

I am the marketing and systems manager of 1800 Move It.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

Orion7 handles social media marketing for our moving services.

We wanted to generate more leads.

We posted an ad online, they responded, and we chose them.

They researched our company and investigated the type of clients we should market our services toward. Now, they use that information to target various markets on each social platform.

Our main contact discusses the work with a team from Orion7.

The number of leads has increased dramatically since we started working with Orion7.

Communication between us is great.

They work quickly and efficiently. They are also cost-effective.

No, not that I can think of.

Overall Score Their overall rating is excellent.
    They handled scheduling perfectly.
    They are very cost-effective.
    The quality was excellent.
    I am very likely to refer them.

Web Dev Partner for Graphic Design Agency

“Working with Orion7 has allowed me to deliver high-quality projects to clients ahead of schedule.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Orion7 provides mostly backend web development for various clients, creating customized tools and sites as needed for platforms that include Magento and Wordpress.

Dallas, Texas
Bo Parker
Owner, THINQ Design

Orion7 provides high quality development work that's received immensely positive feedback from customers across the board. Timely, proactive, and responsive in their approach, working with their team is a complete joy. They're genuinely invested in building strong, lasting partnerships.

I'm the owner of THINQ Design, a graphic design firm based in Fort Worth, Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Orion7 Agency?

I needed additional web development assistance for our website beyond my own basic capabilities of working with various content management systems.

Orion7 acts as a virtual programming team, collaborating with me on various projects as needed. While I provide some of the frontend design work, they mostly handle the backend development. They've been involved in everything from doing the programming and conversion of a site from PSD files to producing final live sites. Most of the projects are done within Wordpress and Magento.

They've also developed many custom features for various industries, including creating online listings systems for a commercial real estate client and other complicated e-commerce sites.

I primarily work with four people who manage projects.

How did you come to work with Orion7 Agency?

Orion7 was referred to me by a friend. Initially, I gave them a small project to work on that I could easily check for quality and have been gradually giving them larger projects ever since.

We spent between $50,000–$60,000 last year.

We started working together in December 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Working with Orion7 has allowed me to deliver high-quality projects to clients ahead of schedule. Our clients have been very happy with their work, which is incredibly important to us since we place a high value on maintaining relationships with our clients. I've never received a complaint about their work.

How did Orion7 Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

My primary project manager is amazing. I can't say enough good things about him. We stay in touch mostly through Skype.

They've invested a lot of time in learning our business and culture, which has helped them make the best decisions for us as we continue to work together. They're also proactive about asking questions and being responsive to our needs.

Their team feels like more of an extension of our own team than an outside vendor. They've even gone out of their way to visit our offices to talk to us in-person and get a feel for our company.

Anytime you hire an outside vendor, there's always a learning curve. I would suggest easing into the relationship and providing as much information about your company as possible, so they can better understand your industry and needs. They're great about investing the time to do that, so they can become a seamless part of your team.

E-Commerce Dev for Inspirational Products

“They went beyond everything I asked and were always patient with me.”

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Orion7 provided branding support while designing and developing an e-commerce platform using WordPress and WooCommerce.

Founder, E-Commerce Store

Quick turnaround time, consistent communication, and comprehensive strategizing enabled Orion7 to design and develop an e-commerce website in two months. Their ability to transform concepts and goals into a real product made them valuable partners.

I own an e-commerce site that sells inspirational products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Orion7?

I needed someone to design and develop my e-commerce site. Since I don’t have a background in web development, I also needed someone who could understand my ideas and goals and translate those into a real product.

Orion7 developed a strategy to improve my branding, which involved establishing distinct projects and creating a process and schedule for each one. They worked on the e-commerce site first and began by using my ideas to create design options and a mock-up before working on the backend. The site is WordPress based and uses WooCommerce to support e-commerce. We consulted on copy, and they tested the site’s functionality before it went live. I’m also working with them on an LMS platform for online courses, but that’s still unfinished.

I worked with several people assigned to my project, but I communicated most frequently with my project manager.

How did you come to work with Orion7?

They were referred to me by another marketing company that had worked with them. I was impressed by the work they showed me and was pleased that they were willing to work with the concepts I presented.

They worked on the e-commerce site from January to March of 2018, when the site launched.

The look is very simple and clean, which is the aesthetic I wanted. Users have given positive feedback and enjoy the look.

How did Orion7 perform from a project management standpoint?

Since I need to see a design visually before I can make a decision, I appreciated their quick turnaround time and their willingness to accommodate me.

They consistently provided updates when they finished different tasks or completed milestones. My project manager and I also communicated regularly (mostly through Skype), so I almost didn’t need those updates because I knew work was getting done.

They went beyond everything I asked and were always patient with me. I know it can be frustrating to have an indecisive client and was impressed by how dedicated they were to creating a product I liked.

Having a clear strategy in mind when you approach Orion7 can make the process much simpler. If you can communicate your vision, you won’t have to spend time going back and forth as they try and guess what you want.

Web Dev & Design Parter for SMM Agency

"The quality and professionalism of their project management has been outstanding."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Orion7 is a website design and development partner for a social media management company. So far, they have built 30–40 sites using WordPress and Shopify, all optimized for SEO and social media monetization.

Calgary, Canada
Jason Gordon
Founder, Strong Social

Orion7 goes out of their way to meet customer’s needs and provide a quality product. Their professional project management and technological skills have stood out, allowing this three year engagement to be successful where 10 previous vendors failed.

I am the founder of Strong Social. We are a social media management and content writing agency based out of Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Orion7 Agency LLC?

One part of our services over the years has been website design and development for certain customers. We started by doing them in-house, however things got too busy and we decided to outsource. We had a lot of trouble finding a company that could produce the quality and scale we were looking for and went through almost 10 agencies in a year before finding Orion7.

Orion7 helps us offer our clients affordable and efficient ways to design and build high quality websites for those that need them. They have been able to handle almost everything we have given them and built close to 30 or 40 websites. We usually give them a brief and they take it from there. We even allow them to have direct communication with our customers.

Most of the sites they have built are done using WordPress, but we have also had them work on a few Shopify sites, and they even built us a custom site for our own work. Depending on the client’s needs, they will build the site completely from scratch or just update one that already exists. The sites are always built to optimize SEO and social media monetization. They have also done some minor SEO work as well.

We work with two–four people depending on the project. That will include our project manager, a designer, and maybe an SEO person. We also know the owner of the company and can speak to them as needed.

How did you come to work with Orion7 Agency LLC?

After going through so many companies that weren’t meeting our needs, we decided to shut down all our website development offerings. Around that time, one of Orion7’s senior managers reached out offering their services and I decided to give it one more try. They really sounded like they knew what they were talking about and proved it after we hired them. We have been working with them ever since.

We have invested around $20,000 USD.

We have been working with them since June 2016.

Everything Orion7 has built for us has been great. They use modern designs and templates that work well with social media, and they are all optimized for our needs. We never deliver a site unless the client is 100% pleased, and so far that has never been an issue. Even if the project is going over budget, they always work with our clients to make sure they are happy.

How did Orion7 Agency LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

My favorite part of working with them is their project management. Their team is so professional, we felt comfortable enough to let them deal directly with our customers. This allows us to handover the project brief for a site and let them totally handle the rest. I only have to get involved during final review for feedback, allowing me to attend to our other work. We communicate over Skype, phone, and email, and they are always available to talk.

The quality and professionalism of their project management has been outstanding. They are always willing to get on calls and will even create videos and screenshots for our clients to view their progress. Their knowledge of different systems and platforms has also been very impressive.

Sometimes we are given very limited briefs by our customers that make it difficult for Orion7 to design the website to our client’s specifications. That is obviously not entirely their fault, but sometimes the creative and graphic design aspect of projects could be improved. However, that has never really affected our work in the long run.

WordPress Dev for Marketing Agency

“Orion7’s team is friendly and knowledgeable. They were patient with my company and accommodated our needs.”

Feb. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Using a WordPress template, Orion7 modernized a third party’s website with the capacity to house and display high-resolution videos and images.

Boston, United States
CEO, Marketing Agency

Orion7’s final deliverable exceeded expectations and justified customer confidence in the quality of their expert team’s work. Their efficient project management processes, patience, and affable team members helped make this a winning partnership.

I am the founder and CEO of a boutique digital marketing company near Boston, Massachusetts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orion7 Agency LLC?

We hired Orion7 to update a client’s website. The company rewrote old content and modernized the site so it could handle high-quality streaming videos.

The website needed a fresh design that could match up with competitors’ sites.

Orion7 was recommended by a colleague who worked with them previously.

Orion7 developed the site on their own temporary server. Not only did they make excellent recommendations, they installed a WordPress template of our client’s choice to accommodate the high-quality images and videos.

The team was composed of a team lead who delegated work to other developers.

My client was very pleased with the results of the project, which validated my trust in Orion7. I wouldn’t outsource to a team that would harm such a relationship.

We held weekly calls, connected often via email, and utilized a project board to keep everything on track. They managed the project very well.

They could improve their time management.