Software and Digital Solutions & Services

Optimum is a premier Software and Digital Consulting firm, transforming businesses through the power of People, Technology, and Automated Processes.

We help organizations gain competitive advantage, increase efficiency, and drive digital transformation by employing strategic planning, innovative technologies, and streamlined processes to deliver robust solutions and amazing client experiences.

Optimum offers a full suite of digital services and solutions, including Strategic IT Consulting; Custom Software Design and Development; SharePoint and Office 365 Consulting; Data Warehouse Design & Development; Business Process Management & Automation, and IT Project Management & Business Analysis.

Our customer-centric delivery and execution methodology is designed with our clients’ business strategy and goals in mind. We leverage our business, technology, process and marketing expertise and a team of certified technology and project management talents to deliver high quality, cost-effective and timely solutions.

Houston, TX
  • 5100 Westheimer Rd., Suite 200
    Houston, TX 77056

TechnipFMC, Noble Drilling, Total, Henry Schein, HoltCat, Kelsey-Seybold, Aztec Shaffer, Enbridge Energy, Fiveseed, SOHO Realty, Cost Connect, Alief ISD, University of North Texas, Goos Creek ISD, Houston ISD, Dallas ISD, DRF Industeries, Donna's Gifts and Decor, MyInnovative, Forever Young, Mitovate, Venu Motor Club, Sean Buckley Law Office, My Health Street, Symplr.

Project Management Solution for Construction Company

Stillo Construction engaged Optimum in Spring 2016 to establish project management best practices and methodology and also to provide a technology solution that can help Stillo manage their large number of projects more effectively, increase their team’s productivity,  improve their real-time communications with their customers, and untimely reduce their operational cost.

We implemented a Cloud-based project management solution for Stillo using Smartsheet. This solution helped Stillo achieve their goals in better managing their projects, improving internal collaborations and client interactions, and gaining a competitive advantage in the market.

Business Process Automation for Real Estate

SOHO Realty engaged Optimum to design and develop a custom Marketing & Sales Process Automation solution that allows for robust automation of SOHO’s back-office processes as well as the integration of SOHO’s current CRM, eSignature, and Financial systems.

SOHO Realty needed an innovative and customized Marketing and Sales Automation solution to enable its agents, employees, and customers to efficiently communicate and collaborate while ensuring that all the internal and external sales process steps and procedures are properly executed and documents are stored in the appropriate company document repositories. In addition, SOHO’s management team needed to gain greater visibility over the internal operations and agents’ performance by putting in place proper performance indicators and measuring and reporting on those KPIs throughout the sales process.

Optimum worked with the client to identify, analyze, and document the business and functional...

Digital Marketing & Advertising and Web Development

Transportation Services Mobile App (iOS)

Law Firm Website and Online Marketing (PPC)

Online Registration Wordpress Website

Health and Beauty Online Store (eCommerce)

Spa and Beauty Salon Wordpress Website

Donna's Gift Shop Online Store

Android Development for Energy Monitoring App

"Any concerns were addressed right away and the feedback was timely."

May - Sept. 2015

The project consisted of the creation of an app that allows users to pull energy metrics on demand from various energy providers.

Verger Development

The client was most pleased with the responsiveness of their project manager and Optimum's team. There were some unforeseen delays and some hiccups in the budget, but nothing unbearable for the client.

Verger Development Solutions performs IT training and consulting, project management, and business analysis training. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Optimum?

Optimum developed an Android mobile application for one of our sister companies, PowerToManage.com.

The app pulls energy usage data from the city managed side. It goes to different sites and performs several API calls. It was a complicated app because they had to interface with those different sites and it had to be done on-demand, as opposed to a scheduled pull.

How did you come to work with Optimum?

I think I met Tina at a project management conference. We had a couple of conference calls and face-to-face meetings. I looked at the work they’ve done and talked to Tina, and saw she was committed to making sure we got what we needed. She really listened and didn’t treat us like every other client. Any concerns were addressed right away and the feedback was timely. If there was something Tina didn’t understand, she asked questions until she understood what we needed. We also had the opportunity to speak directly to the developers.

How much have you invested with Optimum?

We’ve spent $12,000 in total with them so far.

We began working with Optimum in Spring of 2015 and we launched the project in September of 2015.

The app has been downloaded by several companies. We’ve had to tweak the app based on feedback from users. Most people think it’s pretty intuitive and flows pretty well. It sends a notice to users when their bill is due. One of the energy companies' sites went down and Tina researched to find the problem and worked with us to solve the issue.

How did Optimum perform from a project management standpoint?

Tina was the project manager and when we met, she gave me a tentative timeline and we worked together on milestones. As we found additional features we needed, we negotiated the price by taking away functionality in order to stay on budget. We communicated via email bi-weekly and if we needed to, we would have conference calls.

What did you find most impressive about Optimum?

They’re great at getting feedback from us and communicating about how everything is working. When I contact them, they respond in a timely manner.

Are there any areas Optimum could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Even though the project ran a bit long, it was still an acceptable timeframe for us.
    I think there were some costs that we were not expecting. I believe that was a lack of knowledge on our part in knowing what all is involved in mobile app development.
    Sometimes the language within the app wasn’t clear for the user.
    I have already recommended them.

Website Design & Digital Marketing for New Law Firm

"Their client service is above and beyond what I would normally expect."

2013 - Ongoing

Optimum created an attoney's website and enhanced his marketing presence through SEO.

Sean Buckley
Attorney, Sean Buckley & Assoc.

The client is happy with the final website product and especially impressed with the level of service demonstrated by Optimum.Their fast turnaround times on deliverables continues to delight the client.

I am an attorney practicing in the field of criminal defense. Most of my work is in the white-collar healthcare defense field.

What challenge were you trying to address with Optimum?

I wanted to increase my profile among potential consumers making searches, while also providing an informative, sophisticated, and appealing web product for my prospective client base.

Optimum has developed my website from start to finish, and provided SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click services.

How did you come to work with Optimum?

I found Optimum through word-of-mouth from someone who was connected with the company.

How much have you invested with Optimum?

Optimum had a higher upfront expenditure when they were getting my site up and running. I spend around $500 per year on Optimum's services, for additions to the site. I was spending up to $2,000 per month for online marketing, but I stopped it after my business became more substantial.

I started working with Optimum in the beginning of 2013, and continue to do so.

When we were working on SEO and other marketing campaigns, I regularly received calls from prospective clients who fit the profile of my target. Optimum was effective in getting accurate traffic for my business.

How did Optimum perform from a project management standpoint?

If I have a new project or design which we haven't tried before, I can meet Optimum's team in person. They are geared towards inter-personal relationships. Using gesturing and body language when communicating an idea helps people better understand what is being communicated. For things which didn't require groundbreaking discussions, we made quotes via email, I put a check in the mail, and the work got done right away.

What did you find most impressive about Optimum?

I've been satisfied with everything that Optimum has done, but their client service is above and beyond what I would normally expect. Compared to a number of different companies which offer the same service, even though they may all do a great job, Optimum's level of service is higher.

Are there any areas Optimum could improve?

I never felt dissatisfied with anything.

Optimum always quoted quick turnaround times, and usually exceeded those. The work was always what I requested.
    When hiring professionals for technical expertise, I am prepared to pay for it. I've always felt that Optimum's fees are very fair.
    Optimum performed everything to spec. I was satisfied with the end product, and felt that they went above and beyond in the manner in which they provided that service.

Digital Services for Membership Organization Consulting

"They're one of the best partners I've ever worked with in terms of their responsiveness and professionalism."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

What began as a search for a landing page designer turned into a digital marketing partnership spanning digital strategy, project management, and creative services.

Denver, Colarado
Rosie Siemer
Founder, Digital Agency

The client noted Optimum's commitment to quality and specifically cited the value of their project management services. Any issues that have surfaced have been mutually resolved.

FIVESEED is a digital marketing agency focused on nonprofit and membership organizations. I am the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Optimum?

We needed to implement digital campaigns, so we partnered with Optimum for project management services, creative work, and digital strategy work.

The main area they've supported us in is project management including client communication, timeline development, deliverables, and final reporting and analysis of campaigns. They've provided landing page design and development, some e-commerce work, email marketing strategy, analytics reporting, and HTML support. They've also provided creative design and implementation for online advertising and Facebook campaigns.

How did you come to work with Optimum?

We searched Google for landing page designers because that was our initial need. In time, we found out about the wide range of capabilities they had, so we expanded our partnership to include different strategy and creative services.

How much have you invested with Optimum?

We spend $40,000 to $50,000 per year with Optimum, and that continues to increase.

We've been with them since December 2014, and we continue to work with them.

Partnering with them has allowed us to scale our business because we've had flexible resources and because of the cost-effectiveness. Our campaigns have been successful on ROI [return on investment] and client satisfaction, which leads to return business from our clients and allows us to demonstrate our capabilities and grown our business.

How did Optimum perform from a project management standpoint?

They were exceptional in terms of project management. The one person who works with me on project management communicates by email, phone calls, and a project management software program.

What did you find most impressive about Optimum?

They're one of the best partners I've ever worked with in terms of their responsiveness and professionalism. They are very committed to the quality of their work.

Are there any areas Optimum could improve?

They're always adapting, so if we identify areas that need improvement, we work work together to solve those issues.

Overall Score Optimum is an exceptional team.
    They have never missed a deadline, even under extreme circumstances.
    I feel they always overdeliver, and that has allowed us to provide exceptional service to our nonprofit clients at a price they can afford.
    Optimum is very detailed, and they take the time to make sure each deliverable is produced with the highest quality possible.

WordPress UI & WooCommerce Optimization for Supplement Store

"They showed me how to do different things on the backend when it could’ve been easy for them to charge me more money."

Jan. - Feb. 2016

Optimum was selected to revamp a simple WordPress site. In the process, they integrated WooCommerce.

Daniel Obi-ofodle
Founder, Mitovate

The client found working with Optimum to be much more valuable than trying to build his site on his own. Optimum was very responsive and seemed to be truly invested in the project's outcome despite the relatively small dollar value.

I’m the founder and owner of a small company that makes vitamins.

What challenge were you trying to address with Optimum?

I had a WordPress site that I made myself as a complete novice. That’s why I was looking for someone to truly optimize my website. I want to make it user-friendly, appealing to the viewer, and easy to navigate.

Optimum was able to listen, take my vision, and improve the site. I already had my domain and an outline of what I thought I wanted, but they came in and revamped the whole site.

They added and optimized WooCommerce to the site. It’s mobile-responsive and also works well for desktop.

How did you come to work with Optimum?

I did a search and Optimum came up, along with a couple others. I sent out my information asking for a quote and also for a callback, and they were quite responsive. Their price range, too, was pretty good. I decided to go with Optimum due to how quickly they responded to me.

How much have you invested with Optimum?

I’ve paid $1,500 for their services.

It was a one-off engagment; the project ended 10 months ago.

My site has been up for 10 to 11 months now. The site has a really nice slider when you land on the page, calling for action right away. Those were the things that really added a good touch. They helped get the images without it being too expensive and got me to pick different things I wanted for the slider on the site.

At every step of the way, Tina sent me multiple choices for what she thought would be good to see if it fit what I wanted. She was very easy to work with and very responsive. As a matter of fact, even before the site went live, we actually met up in person and went over everything. Their door is still open as well. If I have any problems at all that need to be solved, their door is open. They showed me how to do different things on the backend when it could’ve been easy for them to charge me more money. I thought that was really nice.

How did Optimum perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a very good experience. Tina was very easy to reach.

What did you find most impressive about Optimum?

It’s not just one thing; it was the whole experience. At every step of the way, I felt my job was a priority. I believe it could have been the same thing if I called them off the bat and said, “Hey, I have this idea.” That’s exactly how it felt. We were doing everything over again. I think it was the whole experience in guiding me through it all. They made sure I paid for the right type of security site because it’s an HTTPS site.

It would’ve been perfect if I’d gone to them first without having to do anything at all. That way, I wouldn’t have had to work. Everything could have been created from scratch without me lifting a finger. That’s the way it felt. They just literally revamped everything. That would’ve been easier for me. Maybe it meant something for my own education, but I will not be doing it again in that if I want to build another site. I’m just going to call her from the get-go.

They were easy to work with and very knowledgeable. They were fast with responses.
    I would strongly recommend them.