We build Systems of Intelligence

Bronze

The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future. -> We enable our partners to embrace this once-in-a-lifetime revolution.

We optimize ROI by connecting Systems of Engagement, Intelligence, and Record.

Miami, FL
  • 3250 NE 2nd Ave. #305
    Miami, FL 33137

Arizona State University, Lennar, Zumba, Cellebrite

Digital Marketing & SEO for Loungewear Company

“Even though we’ve reached the level of return we expected, they constantly strive to evolve and improve.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

One12th provides digital marketing support for multiple companies including market analysis, social media, and digital ads.

11- 50 Employees

CEO, Retail Company

One12th consistently meets expectations on returns, for example, generating 70% of traffic to a brick-and-mortar store through digital marketing efforts. Integrating with the team, they take ownership, provide strong customer service, and strive to improve even when targets are met.

I’m the CEO of a company that sells home and loungewear for women online. I was previously involved with a company that sold made-to-measure suits.

What challenge were you trying to address with One12th?

For each company, we needed a digital marketing partner.

One12th has been our digital marketing partner for both of my companies. They started with my original firm and I brought them on with the new company when I sold the first.

They run all of our marketing digital marketing efforts from advertising to social media. We started with a research phase during which they analyzed the market landscape and our competitors to identify the opportunities. Once we had a clear view of the digital competitive landscape, we moved into a second research phase of in-depth analysis of where to advertise, platforms to use, audiences to target, and buyer profiles to focus on. After the preparation period, we launched our advertising.

We had an account manager and also worked with one of the partners who oversees the project.

How did you come to work with One12th?

I worked with a branding agency that had a lot of experience with them. They recommended them to us. We were very happy with them—enough to go back to them for a second project with my new company.

The first project started in October or November 2017. The second project is ongoing.

Even though our business was retail with a physical brick-and-mortar location, we were able to generate around 70% of our traffic through our digital marketing efforts. Our cost per acquisition was well below the target that we had. They were able to give us strong returns on our investment on ad spends.

How did One12th perform from a project management standpoint?

We have biweekly calls with our account manager, an analyst, and sometimes the partner. We worked with different dedicated teams for each phase of the project. One12th is the type of agency that you really feel can become part of your team. I never had a sense of “you versus them”. They take ownership of the projects, which is very important for me.

Their use of technology is sophisticated, which creates results. But for me as a client, the customer service is critical. I receive a high level of attention, not only from the day-to-day team but from the senior partners as well. Anytime we have a problem, they’re quick to react, to give us recommendations. Also, I’ve never felt that, even if something was working well, they were content to sit back and relax. Even though we’ve reached the level of return we expected, they constantly strive to evolve and improve.

I was involved with them through a period of expansive growth for their team. A few points when the team was changing quickly, I felt at a disadvantage because people I had long experience with were reshuffled. That was the only negative experience I had with them.

They're an agency that you can trust, including with your budget. They’ll hit targets and pay for themselves in terms of return on investment. I definitely recommend them.

Overall Score I was very happy with all aspects of their service.
    They never missed a deadline.
    Once you scale the level of advertising money that you spend, they become very affordable. But for somebody that's just starting or has a small budget, they're a little expensive at first.
    They exceeded my expectations in terms of their service.
    Very likely.

Google & Facebook Advertisements for Blanket Seller

"They perform very well under pressure."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

One12th creates content for Google Ads and social media ad campaigns for a blanket seller. They studied the brand and determined audience tendencies before making suggestions and developing materials.

Jodie Roth
Owner, Butterscotch Blankees

During an extensive engagement, One12th has proven to be a reliable partner, capable of delivering increased traffic and crafting thoughtful strategies. The effects of working with multiple account managers have been mitigated thanks to an otherwise sound project management approach.

I am the CEO of Butterscotch Blankees, an online blanket seller.

What challenge were you trying to address with One12th?

We contracted with One12th to increase traffic to our website, increase revenue conversions, and create a better user experience for our website.

My internal team coordinates our social media advertising, but we rely on One12th to provide the content for those campaigns. They researched our audience, learned about our brand, and held meetings to discuss keywords. They produce advertisements for Instagram, Facebook, and Google Ads, and they track all of those analytics. One12th also suggested using Klaviyo, an email marketing platform, which we’ll start in 2019.

I’ve worked with three different account managers during this engagement.

How did you come to work with One12th?

I found them through a Google search.

Our engagement began in March 2016 and remains ongoing.

For the most part, we’ve seen an increase in traffic, and their team has made strong recommendations. I think we’re on the right track.

How did One12th perform from a project management standpoint?

I was frustrated by the juggling of account managers, but generally, they communicate well. We’ve never had any scheduling issues, though.

They perform very well under pressure.

The relationship with the account manager is very important, so I would recommend meeting that person beforehand to make sure that they are an appropriate fit.

They've been perfect.

Social Media Marketing, SEO and Demand Gen for Homebuilder

“One of One12th’s biggest strengths is their flexibility, innovation, and willingness to experiment with us.”

2016 - Ongoing

Delivering global digital marketing efforts, One12th built a system for predictive analytics to inform demand generation campaigns.

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Lecia Rothman
Events, Social Media, Analytics Manager, Lennar

The system of predictive analytics One12th developed contributes to continually successful campaigns. Thoughtful and deliberate in their approach, the strong partnership they have built—premised on openness and shared vision—effectively guides strategy and business decisions.

I run digital marketing strategy campaigns for Lennar, the largest homebuilder in the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with One12th?

Our initial goal was to build out our social media presence internationally to bring international buyers to our homes in the US.

One12th manage all aspects of our digital marketing work. They were originally hired to build our social media presence. Over time our focus shifted to building our demand generation program via Facebook and Google Ads. We brainstormed together and developed and tested a number of strategies. That learning process led to a full system of intelligence for a data-driven approach to our digital marketing based on predictive analytics that they built for us starting in early 2017.

We work with seven people, including the creative team.

How did you come to work with One12th?

When I first started, I was my entire department. My boss agreed that I should hire an agency to help me and I searched via Google. I come from an agency background so I knew what I was looking for and was deliberate in my search criteria. I wanted a smaller agency so that way I could be one of their primary focuses. I didn't want to be just another cog in the wheel of a giant machine. I also wanted language and culture capabilities: I wanted people who could help me understand different markets around the world and bring that insight into what I was trying to accomplish. Finally, I wanted someone local because I wanted to be able to have a regular working relationship with my agency.

I interviewed a few different agencies and decided that One12th would be the best fit. Three years later, I’ve been proven right.

They started working with us in early 2016 and it’s ongoing.

Because of the predictive analytics they established, we’ve been able to evolve rapidly and design successful campaigns. That’s been a huge success for us. One of One12th’s biggest strengths is their flexibility, innovation, and willingness to experiment with us. They constantly brainstorm and analyze to help us continue to succeed. We constantly develop new ways of achieving sales, which is our ultimate goal.

How did One12th perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been on time from their end. If there are any delays, it’s typically because we’re a public company and have processes and regulations that sometimes hold things up. They're also good at tweaking the project plan when that happens to make sure that we can still get things done in a timely fashion and continue moving forward.

One of the key elements of our success is the relationship that I’ve built with their team. They’re essential to what I do and it’s a win-win partnership wherein we all work towards the same goal. It makes for a positive, proactive environment because we share the same agenda and there’s no question about what comes first.

The most impressive thing about them is their ability to push us as the client and as their partner. When we come up with an idea, they may take it and run with it. Or they may recognize that it won’t work—and they’re comfortable with telling us that and proposing alternatives. We all work towards the same goal so they don’t just do whatever we say. They’re thoughtful and deliberate in what they do and why and how they do it. Our relationship is built on openness which makes them incredibly effective partners. They can guide us in the right way for our business.

Nothing stands out. The work has evolved on both sides over time. We’re doing something that’s not industry standard and hasn’t been done before, so we all have to continue to grow.

Really get to know your partners. One of their greatest assets is their team members. If you get to know them and to explain your business to them on a level at which they become invested as they have with us, you’ll succeed.

Overall Score Being their partner is a great experience. It's fun to come to work when you enjoy the people you work with.
    They make sure that everything is done. When we’re part of the process, they remind us in order to make sure that things are done on our side.
    We get great value for money with them. They constantly bring more to the table.
    They put together thoughtful analytic reports on all of our campaigns which are always ready early enough for me to review and for others to confirm translations. They stay consistent and nothing is ever forgotten or falls through the cracks.
    I already have.

BI & Analytics Services and Digital Media Campaign

“One12th’s expertise in analytics and business intelligence is world class.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

One12th worked in partnership with a brand consultancy to provide BI and analytics and manage digital media for a mutual third-party client. They built a system of intelligence linked to Pardot by Salesforce.

Orlando, Florida
John Logan
President, Knight Agency

One12th spearheaded a comprehensive digital media campaign that spanned from email to social media channels. The team’s seasoned BI and analytics expertise and digital marketing acumen catalyzed a marked growth in student enrollment. They facilitated a seamless workflow.

I’m the president of a brand consultancy.

For what projects/services did your company hire One12th?

We engaged One12th for digital media management and business intelligence and analytics.

Our primary objective for this engagement was to gain new student enrollments for the account.

We were both working for a common client.

The One12th team built a system of intelligence that tied into the client Salesforce/Pardot systems. Subsequently, they developed a system of engagement that included digital media placement across social media platforms and email nurturing campaigns.

The team from One12th included a lead, project manager, and digital media specialists.

Our combined efforts drove a significant increase in new student enrollment.

One12th is very easy to work with.

One12th’s expertise in analytics and business intelligence is world class.

Clear creative input for asset creation.

System of Engagement for eCommerce Company

“They do exactly what we ask for.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

After a discovery phase, One12th took over existing marketing efforts and implemented additional social media advertising strategies. They also made design changes to an existing Shopify site to boost sales.

11- 50 employees

Laura Vazquez
Marketing & Communications Manager, Barimelt

After just a month, One12th digital marketing strategies have increased web traffic and online sales. Their team efficiently manages the project, communicating responsively and making any requested changes willingly. Overall, they’re an understanding and helpful partner.

I’m the marketing and communications manager at Barimelts. We provide specialized vitamins for bariatric patients that are either planning or recovering from surgery. Our supplements ensure they’re getting all of their daily nutrients.

What challenge were you trying to address with One12th?

We mainly sell our products through our own e-commerce site and Amazon. We decided to look for a marketing agency to expand our marketing efforts and increase our web traffic on both sales platforms.

We started with a discovery phase. One12th looked at data gathered from our existing Shopify e-commerce website and our Amazon account to form an understanding of our audience and our market. Then, they used that information to put together several customer acquisition strategies. One12th helped us implement them into our business plans. They’re currently managing our social media marketing strategies, google advertising efforts, and e-commerce website.

We had two main resources, but there was also a background team involved.

How did you come to work with One12th?

A team member was looking for a vendor to help out with a project for one of our other brands. We joined the phone call to get a sense of their experience. We needed a company that could skillfully use data to inform their strategies. One12th seemed capable, so we chose to work with them.

We first partnered with them in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

It’s only been a month since we fully launched One12th’s strategies, so we’re still waiting to get concrete numbers. According to a few of our key performance indicators (KPIs), we’re on track to meet our goals. So far, we’ve definitely seen an increase in our web traffic and sales.

How did One12th perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a scheduled monthly meeting, but handle our day-to-day needs via Slack. They managed the project well. The team communicated responsively, so we're always on the same page. They understand our business needs, and they’re extremely easy to work with.

They do exactly what we ask for. When we request any changes, they’ll handle it within 24 hours.

I would appreciate a faster response time over Slack. Other than that, it’s been a great experience.

Clients should specifically lay out their goals at the beginning of the project. They need to tell One12th exactly what they want.

Overall Score It’s been a pleasurable experience. We’ve learned a lot form them, and we’re excited to continue the partnership.
    They’ve been diligent about setting timelines and alerting us to delays ahead of time.
    The cost is a bit high, but it’s worth the results.
    They’ve successfully delivered everything we’ve asked for.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to improve their e-commerce performance.

Bronze