A Full-service, Fully Integrated Marketing Agency

OKD is an independent, full-service agency steeped in the culture of marketing and communications. The difference between us and the other guys? The fact that WE GET IT! We get to know your brand, and then some. Authenticity meets industry leading insight.

Culture

We are not your average ad agency. Our group is made up of personalities from all walks of life. We’ve got foodies, music nerds, avid outdoors people, artists, mothers and fathers, sons and daughters, and everything in between. There’s plenty of life experience within the OKD environment, which translates into strong insights for our clients.

Creative

We’ve made a name for ourselves by generating ideas that drive decisions, which in turn, moves your numbers. Simple.

Media

Great ideas need a place to live, and whether it’s digital, traditional or web, our media experts are dedicated to developing the most efficient media blends that will bring attention to your brands.

Digital

OKD puts the “D” in Digital. We are pros when it comes to effectively navigating the ever-changing environments of digital communication. We are focused on the pulse of today’s trends and continue to pursue new tactics to support your brand story.

Leadership

The foundation of OKD has been built on decades of experience. In 1981, our doors opened with one goal in mind–provide better than great ideas, backed by strategies that work. This is where decades of combined leadership make the difference.

1981
Burlington, Canada
  • 3375 North Service Rd, A12-15,
    Burlington, ON L7N 3G2

Digital Marketing for Automotive Company

“They developed my business. … they did everything.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

After conceptualizing and creating a marketing strategy, OKD developed an e-commerce website and produced a retail video. They also designed POP and booth displays, and continue to provide ongoing services.

Hamilton, Canada
Partner, Automotive Company

OKD’s guidance and commitment have brought sales from zero to holding displays in a prominent automotive retail chain. Straightforward communication, superlative delivery, and an accommodating disposition continues to nurture the ongoing engagement.

I’m vice president of sales, marketing, and operations of an automotive company.

What challenge were you trying to address with OKD?

We approached them with a finished product I made over a 2–3 year span. My company’s strengths are in manufacturing, and we’re not great at marketing or sales of this kind of product in the retail space. We wanted to bring the product to market and increase sales.

We asked them for the best strategy based on what we wanted to do, and they presented the ideas for a website and online video. They developed our website, including the e-commerce portion, and also scripted, directed, and edited a video.

They designed all of our POP [point of purchase] displays for a prominent tire company, which was our main focus. They also helped with our booth display at a national hardware show in Las Vegas two years ago.

We sat down together to gather a keyword list. They did digital work for point of sales videos at the end of each aisle. For the prominent tire company, each store has a player that displayed a condensed version of our online video. They also redesigned these types of things.

We’re looking at a few options now. We’re going to be getting into the U.S. a bit more. We know what we’re doing in Canada, and expanding to the U.S. is a great step forward.

How did you come to work with OKD?

A friend recommended them to me. Their office was only two blocks away from mine, so it was a natural, easy fit. We didn’t consider any other companies. We knew what we wanted to do and that they were really good at their jobs. They were also knowledgeable about search engines, so it worked out well.

We spent between $50,000–$199,999.

We started working together in January 2016, and the engagement is ongoing.

They developed my business. They did everything. We went from zero sales to where we are now.

We told them what we wanted to do, and they guided us through it. We went through and kept pursuing it, and finally, now, we’re displayed in a prominent tire company’s retail stores. They’ve done a very good job for us, and I’m really happy with them.

How did OKD perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s so easy. We just tell them what we want to happen and when, and they take care of everything. It’s almost like I have that department in my own business. Communication is also really good. I wasn’t thrilled with one, small segment on the video, so I went back to them and told them. They gladly agreed to change it, and it was fixed a day later.

The video was outstanding and hilarious. We’ve become friends through business, and it’s a really good working relationship.

I’m not disappointed with anything. I haven’t gotten mad or upset, and there’s nothing negative to say.

Be involved in every step of the way. It’s a great learning experience in an industry I’m not very familiar with.

Overall Score I really enjoyed it. I really like working with Brent [Partner, OKD Marketing]. It’s been fantastic. They’re great guys who present themselves well.
    I had to ask a couple of times what was going on, but that was probably my own fault.
    If I were disappointed, I would’ve gone elsewhere.
    The products they provide are outstanding.
    I’ve already done it. I’d recommend them to anyone in small or large businesses.