Digital agency specializing in Product Design

Netrix is a digital agency specializing in Product Design. We help start-ups and medium businesses create better products, not just arts.

We do a lot more than just design. We listen, we understand, we think, we care and most importantly, we stay focused on creating an outstanding design that works hard for your business.

Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to:

Product Design

- Web Front-End Development

2018
Netrix Digital Kharkiv 61000
Ukraine

start-ups, medium businesses and individual entrepreneurs

Aao Milo

Aao Milo is an event app built with Ionic which enables users to explore and finding out more things to do. The user can also publish his own private and public events. This a great app with the following functionality: browse events, create events, create venues, attend events and buy/sell tickets as well.

POPChest

POPchest is a blockchain-based media distribution platform that allows content creators to get paid directly, in real-time, for every video view.

www.popchest.com

RetailYouUP

RYU is an omnichannel optimization e-commerce brand, helping elevate brands focused on holistic and wellness principles.

www.retailyouup.com

CTemplar

CTemplar is an encrypted email service that allows you to send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details with next-gen encryption and storage on Icelandic servers, protected by the world’s strongest data privacy laws.

www.ctemplar.com

AXIOM

The main goal of the project was to rebuild existing design to make it easy for users to focus on main information and navigate on the website, as well as rework UI to make it more modern and eye-catching.

Along with Brand Style, we reworked navigation on the website, and pages layout to highlight main information and guide the user through the website.

The link to the full case study: https://www.behance.net/gallery/66493881/Axiom-Corporate-Website

website: www.axiominfoservices.com

FitWave

FitWave is a fitness time tracker that helps to work out at the optimal level. This app won App of the Month at Tappawards and The Best Of on Ukrainian Design The Very Best Of. FitWave has users worldwide from the US to Eastern Europe and Asia.

We have worked on this project from the idea stage to user testing and ongoing support mode. The work began with user interview and analyzing feedback received. The goal of the project was to launch MVP to see if the right direction had been chosen. So, when the functionality of the app was confirmed, we began with wireframes and a simple prototype which had been shown to target audience.

Link to download the app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitwave-timer/id1249037972?ls=1&mt=8

Website Dev for Video Content Sharing Platform

"Collaboration through the whole process helped us arrive at a more refined and fleshed-out final product."

Jan. - June 2018

Netrix Digital provided UX/UI design services on multiple web projects, including (most notably) a video sharing site that incorporated cryptocurrency, peer-to-peer, and microchannel payment technologies.

Los Angeles, Califronia
Sean Reed
Head of Design, Masen

The number of email subscriptions and web traffic grew significantly after Netrix Digital’s initial engagement. Their cost-effective services inspired confidence by communicating clearly and bringing their own creativity to the table. Their professionalism enhanced the experience still further.

I’m the head of design for a design technology studio specializing in bitcoin-related products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netrix Digital?

We’ve worked with Netrix Digital on multiple UX/UI website design projects.

For both the video and e-commerce platforms, we needed captivating illustrations and an intuitive work UI to guide users and help them understand how to use our platform most effectively. That would help us create a brand that spoke to our users and incentivize interaction.

We found them on Dribbble and instantly fell in love with their UI skills. After finding out more about their design process, we could tell they would be a great fit.

Our first project involved creating a video content sharing platform from the ground up. That platform utilized cryptocurrency, WebRTC (similar to BitTorrent), and micropayment channel mechanisms. Our most recent project with Netrix included website, branding, illustration, and backend development for a cutting edge e-commerce platform.

I did much of the initial UX research, drawing up frameworks and sending them my ideas. They would study them and apply their own design methodologies. They sent back their suggestions and provided design mockups of potential flows and illustrations. We continued going back and forth until we decided on the best path forward. This process allowed us to continually improve ideas, designs, and user flows during each iteration.

Netrix Digital provided a project manager, UI/UX designers, and a backend developer.

There was a large increase in email subscriptions and web traffic after they finished their design. Stakeholder feedback was extremely positive; they say the site feels cool and unique. Collaborating with Netrix Digital through the design process helped us achieve a more refined and intuitive final product.

We’d communicate on an almost daily basis through Slack or Skype. Consistent sharing of and iterating on our ideas and designs with each other made for excellent workflow between our teams. Netrix Digital was extremely efficient and responsive. They were great at brainstorming and communicating ideas.

Their UX design insight and strong UI skills made them invaluable. If we were on tight timeline, they always gave us an accurate estimate. They’re true professionals who were a pleasure to work with.

No, working with Netrix Digital was a breeze. They consistently sought out feedback in order to learn and so they can continue putting out the best quality work possible.

Overall Score I was happy to work with such a solid team.
    They were always on time, never missing a deadline
    Their costs were extremely reasonable—especially for the quality of work.
    Their skilled designers are flexible and communicative.
    I highly recommend them to anyone.

Wireframes and UI Design for Mobile Social Media Platform

"They helped me in every way and exceeded my expectations."

June - July 2018

Netrix Digital designed a mobile app’s UI. During the project, they created wireframes and animations.

Skippack, Pennsylvania
Aj Picard
Founder, Chad App

The team met goals, and even exceeded expectations for design quality and efficiency. Netrix Digital worked diligently to complete the UI in two weeks. They were communicative and collaborative as well.

I founded Chad, a social media platform that uses location-based chatrooms to connect people based on similar interests.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netrix Digital?

We hired them to create our wireframes and UI.

We wanted quality results.

I found them through Dribble.

We provided initial designs and they made enhancements, even adding animation.

I had one main point of contact who kept me updated throughout the project.

They met every goal we set. I would recommend this team without reservation to anyone needing mobile apps built with beautiful designs.

I loved collaborating with my contact, she was amazing and worked weekends to get everything done in two weeks.

My contact was responsive and continued to keep me posted on budgetary hours.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They helped me in every way and exceeded my expectations.
    I'm referring everyone I come in contact with to them.

App Redesign & Optimization for Boutique Agency

“I was impressed with the attention to detail and the turnaround speed.”

June - July 2018

As a third-party vendor, Netrix Digital updated and optimized the UX/UI design of a mobile app.

Toronto, Canada
Founder, App Developer

The new design is expected to perform better than the previous iteration, thanks to Netrix Digital’s visually appealing output. The product designer was creative, thorough, and highly professional.

I'm the founder of an app development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netrix Digital?

One of our top-performing apps needed a facelift.

We wanted to make it more attractive to our existing and new users.

I came across Olga’s (Co-founder & Lead Product Designer, Netrix Digital) work and thought that she would be perfect for this redesign task.

Netrix Digital redesigned and updated the app. I received a mockup shortly after I showed the project and the existing design. It was clear that she knew what she was doing, so I could trust that the job would be well done.

I only dealt with Olga, so I'm not sure what the team structure was like.

I haven't launched the redesign yet, but based on my experience, I'm confident that it will outperform the previous design. Everything was done well.

The workflow was perfect. I'd get an update, check it out and provide feedback.

I was impressed with the attention to detail and the turnaround speed. Olga was quite professional.

I have no complaints. I provided feedback at the end, but it was minor.

UX/UI Design for Blockchain Company

"I appreciate their team’s attention to detail, pace of work, and the quality of their deliverables."

Netrix Digital is designing the UX/UI strategies for a mobile and web-based blockchain platform.

CEO, Blockchain Startup

With an effective, thorough, and diligent workflow, the Netrix Digital team continues to successfully deliver high-quality work.

I’m the CEO of a blockchain startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netrix Digital?

I needed a vendor to provide high-end design services for web and mobile platforms.

My main concern was offering the highest quality possible in terms of UX/UI design.

I reviewed their past work.

Because it’s such a complex project, Netrix Design provides detailed design and UX/UI strategies to enhance our solution.

Netrix Digital assigned a great team to my project.

So far, everything has been successful, but the work is still ongoing.

The workflow is great.

There’s nothing that needs to be improved.

UI/UX Design for Blockchain Media Company

“Netrix Digital has an exceptional understanding of UI/UX.”

Apr. - May 2018

Working with an internal team, Netrix Digital designed the UI/UX of a blockchain media platform.

New York City Metro Area
Alexis Johnson
Product Manager, Lihnk

The launched site boasts of an elegant design, thanks to Netrix Digital’s attention to detail. Their expertise, smooth workflow, and cost-effective approach set them up for potential future engagement.

I am the CEO of a media company for blockchain.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netrix Digital?

We hired them to do a full UI/UX design.

Our goal was to create a mobile-responsive website with a clean interface.

I was impressed by examples of their past work, which showed an eye for detail.

They used Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc.

They had a UI person and a UX person dedicated to the project.

They delivered great quality on time and under budget.

They shared updates with our team every 3–4 days, allowing us to make the necessary design changes before moving on to the next phase.

Netrix Digital has an exceptional understanding of UI/UX. They’re among the top designers that we have ever worked with. We look forward to collaborating again for future projects.

Perhaps the only area of improvement would be to continue to build their portfolio with many types of projects.