Reasonable MVPs - molfar.io

We help to test digital business ideas. It's not just "create a mobile app and send it to App Store". Maybe, it's a surprise, but the idea can be tested even without any line of code. It can be photos, fake landing pages, prototypes, and MVPs. No need to build large systems to validate customer demand.

Drew Houston, founder of Dropbox started his product journey from the video "how it will work". Yes, he had the idea and the vision how it will be. So, from that point Drew didn't start coding, he just made the winning video and placed it on landing page getdropbox.com. After that, he sent a link to all friends and boom!

Drop us a line with your case — and we will choose the best solution directly for you.

Dnipro, Ukraine
  • molfar.io
    17 Dmytra Yavornitskogo Ave
    Dnipro 49000
    Ukraine

"Molfar.io blew me away with their enthusiasm, passion, and commitment. I hoped they would deliver a high-quality product to my high standards - and they didn't disappoint!"

Better Half Apps & Games Ltd, CEO

"Molfar.io is one of those rare companies that go above and beyond what they say..."

Lighthouse Rule LLC, Founder

wayme.tours - city-virtual guide

We're building a service that allows to rethink classical tourism and entertainment.

The way you learn a city depends on who will be the guide. wayme involves in production process not only tour guides: it's can be artists, architects, engineers, gourmets. Such approach helps to explore city like something complex and polyhedral.

You will be able to learn a lot more information about the city. More unusual, extraordinary information. Sometimes it can be just interesting stories from urbanites lives, sometimes it can be urban legends and historical routes. Very often, we learn only a hundredth part of what really is in the city. Using wayme, you will be able to choose exactly what you want to learn according to your preferences.

This's an application with audio-walks. Don't confuse with audio guide! It's the walks! All the time your virtual storyteller will be with you. With him, you will explore the city, interact with surrounding objects and...

AFC-Radio

AFC Radio - a unique online radio station, combining all styles of electronic dance music: atmospheric ambient, melodic and euphoric trance, inflammatory house, rhythmic techno, energetic hardstyle, hypnotic psy.

Deciphering the names of radio speaks for itself about the radio station and its creators: ArminForum Communication Radio.
It is time to unite the electronic music lovers worldwide!

Ukrainian Financial Zen iOS app

Meditate on countries currency rate with national music and marvellous photos from all over Ukraine with amazing Ken Burns effect.

This app clearly represents the union of all parts of Ukraine. Specially for this app our team traveled all around the country to shoot a list of beautiful and unique photos.

MyMp3Pool iOS updating

The official MyMP3Pool DJ app that brings the MyMP3Pool.com website to your mobile device while you are on the go.

Our team took the old app and made a list of improvements such as:

1) iPad Version

2) Upload to Dropbox

3) Implementing iOS 8 features

4) Supporting of iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus

Our team was pleased to work with Delvin Duelas and make his app much more user friendly.

We are sure that this app would be appreciated by regular users and will attract a list of new ones.

Weiput Apple Watch app

Keeping track of your weight has never been easier. Introducing Weiput™. It's simple, intuitive and syncs with the iOS Health app on your iPhone. The great benefit to the Apple Watch will be the ability to do something very quickly. Read a text or email, get flight info, check your schedule and use health apps like Weiput. All of these things are what the Apple Watch was made for. A wearable device you use for less than 10 seconds at a time. Weiput allows you to enter your weight in seconds. Quick and simple that is how Weiput was designed.

Weiput for weight input.

The Better Half Game

The Better Half Game is the interactive new app to put brides to the test and find out how well they really know their husband-to-be and for all partners to find out how well they really know each other!

Features:

- Personalise games with names and gender of players

- Play nine great categories

- Play up to five rounds per game

- Hundreds of questions

- Write your own questions

- Record P1's Answers in advance & continue later

- Save every game & share directly to Facebook

Memo Mailer app

Memo Mailer is a free digital audio voice recorder. It has been designed to clear your head of mind clutter, and make sure you never forget an action or an idea. Memo Mailer will sky-rocket your productivity!

Memo Mailer requires IOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

Features
- Voice memos sent straight to your Inbox
- Simple interface
- Large Record button
- Upgrade to include Record button for the second person
- Never forget anything again

Snore Report iOS app

Do you want to evaluate your sleep?

SnoreReport is the best way to monitor your snoring. Use SnoreReport every night to find new remedies to get a better night’s rest.

• Modify factors that may affect how you sleep
• Beautiful, easy-to-use interface
• Displays snoring progress with robust graphs
• Playback previous night recordings
• Compare how well you slept over various nights

iOS Mobile App Dev of Social Experiences Platform

"They helped me develop something better and more successful than what I originally envisioned."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Following a unique development process, molfar.io designed and created an MVP mobile application, available on iOS devices, that suggests local food and entertainment attractions.

Darryl Heslop
CEO, FLY Concierge

The highly responsive team’s candid feedback and exceptional, market-focused process created a valuable entrepreneurial partnership. The app resulted in 26 downloads, without marketing, and mostly positive responses from users regarding design, UX, and UI.

I am the founder and CEO of FLY Concierge, a mobile app that instantly provides suggestions for food, drink, or entertainment based on the user’s location.

What challenge were you trying to address with molfar.io?

I needed help to develop my app and bring it to the market.

I reached out with a PowerPoint presentation of my ideas and my business plan. I had the concept of what I wanted but didn’t know how to bring it to fruition. They came back with constructive criticism of how to improve it and make sure that it had either a special niche or made a big impact on the market.

After that, we had a six-week collaborative effort of figuring out exactly how to proceed. I would send them images of other websites or apps that I liked, or features that I thought should be implemented, and they would provide direction and draw up wireframes.

For a few weeks after that back and forth development, we had a beta product. Now, we have a minimum viable product (MVP) available for iOS devices through the App Store. The app is, essentially, a chatbot that enables users to interact with each other and discover new locations for food, drink, or entertainment based on their location. That required molfar.io to develop chat features, a responsive GPS component, and a way for users to make and filter out suggestions.

I’ve worked with three members of their team: the owner—who oversaw the entire project—the team leader, and the chief technology officer.

How did you come to work with molfar.io?

I had been researching on Clutch and molfar.io was one of the development companies that I emailed. I knew that they would be a good fit based on their reviews and unique development approach.

They didn’t just develop to reach the final product. At each stage, they had a product that I could interact with, whether that was a beta product or MVP. We would gauge reactions to that product to decide whether to proceed, improve on what we had, and develop a new product. I had never heard of another company approaching development in that way, and it seemed that it would not only save money but would also produce the best response from the market.

We’ve spent over $10,000.

Our work together began in May 2018 and is still ongoing. We currently have a three-month warranty, so they help with maintenance and improvements.

There were 26 downloads within the first 24 hours of uploading it to my website without any additional marketing. We’ve received extremely positive feedback from users, specifically regarding the design, UI, and UX. Other feedback from users has been focused on additional functionality, such as real-time GPS updates or search filters. But we had been expecting critique in that vein since we made the decision to release the MVP and let the market dictate how to improve it.

How did molfar.io perform from a project management standpoint?

The team as a whole was very responsive and would get back to me quickly. Our teams typically communicated through Asana and Slack, while the owner and I would have a Skype call once or twice a week. I have a separate day job, and the owner was very flexible in having conference calls with me during unusual hours, weekends, or the middle of a workday.

I have a partnership with them that I couldn’t find anywhere else. They didn’t just say yes to my ideas and collect a paycheck; they provided critical feedback because they wanted to see the product succeed. In one of my conversations with the owner, he asked me about my moneymaking strategy for the app and was very upfront about the fact that he didn’t think it would work. He wanted to see the app succeed, and didn’t want to see me go bankrupt, so he established an accurate download price based on market value. We had those difficult discussions and the team provided exceptional advice. They didn’t just give me what I wanted, they helped me develop something better and more successful than what I originally envisioned.

Additionally, they made suggestions that didn’t directly tie to the app but helped me, my development team, and my business. For example, the owner developed his own app, applied, and was accepted into the Y Combinator Startup School, which ultimately awarded him $10,000 for development. Based on that experience, he recommended that I apply for the school, which I did and I was also accepted. That was a beneficial suggestion that never would have crossed my mind.

They also saw the project as an investment in reputation, both theirs and mine. One of their additional goals was to have my business added to a pipeline or community of successful startup companies. That demonstrated to me that they didn’t accept the project for the money, but for the opportunity.

I’m a firm believer that everything has room for improvement, but I really don’t have any criticisms of molfar.io. Our experience working together has been consistently fantastic, and I view them as entrepreneurial partners with a unique development approach.

Overall Score Working with them was absolutely great.
    They were flexible and always available to meet.
    Their cost was considerably less than their competitors, yet they had superior product.
    They consistently delivered products of the highest caliber.
    I would recommend them to anyone with 100% certainty that they would be satisfied with the outcome.

Native Mobile App Dev for Job Search Platform

"The quality was okay, but the timing wasn't great."

2.0

June - Oct. 2017

molfar.io developed, deployed, and maintained Android and iOS apps that allowed users to search job postings.

Munich, Germany
Lead Developer, Job Posting Platform

The apps attracted several thousand downloads and earned decent feedback. Although molfar.io was friendly and dedicated, they finished the product two months late. When problems arose during the project, molfar.io fixed issues as quickly as possible.

I’m the lead developer of mobile app environments. Our company provides a job offer platform. If a business has a vacancy, they contact us and we post on local job websites. Only mid-sized companies can book jobs on our website to increase visibility. Large companies can't flood our website and hide smaller companies’ offers.

What challenge were you trying to address with molfar.io?

We had a website, but wanted to enhance the user experience and allow visitors to look for jobs on their Android or iOS phones.

molfar.io developed, deployed, and maintained native apps for Android and iOS. We listed requirements and described what the app should offer our users. We’re currently putting the deliverables into our knowledge base.

I mainly contacted the project leader. They assigned two iOS and two Android developers, and at least one designer.

How did you come to work with molfar.io?

The project took place before I joined the company. They searched Google for providers. We may have found molfar.io through our Russian colleagues.

I wasn’t involved with the budget, but I would estimate that the project cost €10,000–€15,000 (approximately $11,500–$17,300 USD).

We worked with molfar.io between June and October 2017. We launched the apps in 2017.

We didn’t track any metrics. The Android version has around 3,000 installations at the moment, and the iOS one has around 500. The user feedback ranges from average to good. I enjoyed working with them. Our contact was nice and they normally responded quickly. Overall, molfar.io did a good job.

How did molfar.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Trello and Slack for communication. They managed several things well. When they said they would finish something by a specific time, they usually delivered. However, they missed a couple of milestones. The final project delivery was more than two months late. The quality was okay, but the timing wasn't great.

They were always nice and kind, even when we weren't satisfied. molfar.io always remained calm and tried to fix issues as quickly as possible.

They should focus more on testing. Our problems could have been avoided with a better testing procedure. Their architecture decisions could have been enhanced, but I don’t know their exact procedures. We also had some problems with their offerings, although we made some mistakes of our own. The code was inconsistent; it looked like multiple people had worked on it.

Do you have any advice for future customers?

If I worked with molfar.io again, I would write down exactly what we want, what we expect, when we expect it, and what is included in the scope. I’d be more specific about the functionalities that we agreed on, and I would specify when they should be delivered. We weren't clear enough, so they told us that some things we expected had not been agreed upon. Since we didn’t specifically write them down, we couldn’t prove that they had.

They should deliver on the deadline or specifically explain why they can't.
    They’re not that expensive. The quality is okay for what we paid.
    I’m not satisfied with their architecture decisions and found confusing source code.
    I'd only recommend them for smaller, less important projects, like proof-of-concept work.

QA Testing & iOS MVP App Dev for Cancer Patients

“Their team is responsive, clear, and proactive in their approach to our partnership.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

molfar.io provided development and QA testing services for a community-building medical app. The team created multiple working functionalities and integrated them into the platform, which is built using AWS.

Mikael Metthey
CEO, Careviz

The molfar.io team produces thorough and detailed development in a timely fashion. They proactively try to improve the product through valuable suggestions and additional solutions. They communicate responsively and have the ability to comprehensively explain their processes.

I am the co-founder and CEO of Careviz. We manage an iOS mobile app that aims to reduce the feeling of isolation in cancer patients by provided access to a larger community and coping tools.

What challenge were you trying to address with molfar.io?

We wanted to identify and test our assumptions for what functionalities would be valuable to include in the app. We formed a list through user research and needed assistance with their development, integration, and beta testing.

We brought their team in during our prototype testing process, where we identified the most useful and desired functionalities for our iOS app. They confirmed our findings and helped us devise a development plan that first prioritized basic features, then allowed for the integration of more complex functionalities. We are working through the project in two-week sprints. The molfar.io team builds a working and useful function, tests it, then uses our feedback to inform the updates for the next phase of the cycle. They use Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the hosting structure and ensure General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance in each element.

We mainly work with the project manager, a stack developer, frontend developer, backend developer, and their in-house QA expert.

How did you come to work with molfar.io?

We explored about 40 different options in our interview process. In our preliminary product runs, they showed an exquisite understanding of the lean workflow and our desired minimum viable product (MVP) development cycle. We found that they had potential to be a very valuable contribution to our project at a competitive price.

We spent around €30,000 ($34,747 USD) so far.

We started working together in April 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

Their work is high-quality and incredibly thorough. They identify all of our bugs, then make the necessary changes and add the proper details to facilitate continuous improvement of the app.

How did molfar.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use a Slack channel to discuss our daily issues, questions, and requests, with additional phone calls if necessary. We schedule weekly reviews and a Skype call within each sprint cycle. Their team is responsive, clear, and proactive in their approach to our partnership. molfar.io pays great attention to detail in their work, proposes multiple alternative solutions or approaches, and is always open to questions from our side. They properly addressed all of our technical concerns, often they solve problems internally before reaching out to us for assistance.

The team willingly gives very valuable input. They use their past expertise to try to fill any gaps in our user experience by adding additional features or design elements.

I have no complaints on the development side, but they could be a little more adventurous in their designs. I would have liked an options-based approach that provided a variety of creative choices.

I recommend clients read their website before hiring molfar.io to find informational resources and answer any initial questions. If, after that, they still need clarification, don’t hesitate to reach out to the molfar.io team because they will happily respond.

Overall Score It has been a wonderful experience.
    Sometimes the level of complexity puts us sightly behind schedule.
    They are more competitive, price wise, than others in the industry.
    They are sharp in their attention to detail. They always meet expectations.
    They are able to adapt their approach to a variety of projects.

iOS App Demo for Digital Payment Provider

“They proved themselves to be responsive, especially in terms of delivery.”

Aug. 2017

molfar.io was the dev team responsible for rapidly building an iOS-compatible, Bluetooth-integrated payment application as a response to an RFP.

11-50 Employee

Director, Finance Platform

Although the RFP hasn’t been awarded yet, the app was very well received by the prospective client. molfar.io’s staunch and adaptive team not only developed a fully-standalone app amidst a strict deadline, but also provided helpful consulting along the way. Their progressive nature is impressive.

We’re a software company that creates dual solutions for the financial industry with a specific focus on digital payments, mobile banking, and customer engagement. I’m currently the director of presales, and my footprint is mostly in Europe and the immediate area.

What challenge were you trying to address with molfar.io?

We needed to rapidly create a demo system for a company that was running an RFP [request for proposal]. In just a few days, we needed to put together a design for a mobile solution as well as its implementation. This was during the summer and holiday season here, so we were really lacking resources.

molfar.io was the head dev team for our demo application. It allows two mobile phones operating on the iOS platform to communicate together via Bluetooth and simulate payment transactions in different ways. The payment could be initiated by the customer or merchants. What we achieved is a complete and self-contained demonstrable user experience for the digital payment industry.

The demo could not be connected to any backend system due to its nature. So, molfar.io created a fully-standalone app that houses all the data within itself. It has to communicate with the outside via Bluetooth, so that in the end, the demo works by putting the two separate phones close to each other in order to process payment. The merchant application requests the payment, then by a simple tap, the customer application simulates said payment. Once the user has finished the payment, both parties are sent a notification.

molfar.io was also able to manage the Bluetooth integration in a way that allowed the app to be woken up in case it wasn’t running in the background.

I’m unsure of the team allocated for my project. I only interacted with Ivan [Founder, molfar.io], and he managed all of the exchanges with their internal developers.

How did you come to work with molfar.io?

Our relationship stems from a previous experience we had with them where we worked on an emergency basis for another dev system. We had found them through the Internet earlier this year, then gave them the first project that was also very rushed, lacking resources, and unexpected. However, they had the capacity in order to deal with those difficulties and plan something for our site.

Since the first project was really successful, we decided to go back to them. They were still able to keep up with our expectations and provide us with a product that met all our requirements.

The cost was around €3,000–€4,000 (U.S. $3,500–$4,700).

The project began in August 2017, and was completed within roughly 3 weeks.

We haven’t been awarded the RFP, but the project was very well received by the prospective customer. It fulfilled all of the expectations that they had, and I was very happy with it.

How did molfar.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was really excellent. Although it wasn’t a large or complex project, the amount of time in which it needed to be executed was very short. They proved themselves to be responsive, especially in terms of delivery. They used some Agile methodology, so they were able to remain progressive in terms of overall progress and changes both in design and application behavior. Their project management allowed us to stay on track and catch up quickly to complete the project as soon as possible.

molfar.io was very knowledgeable about the technology, and they also helped us with some consulting regarding elements that were unclear at the beginning of the project. We had asked them to indicate what the technology would and wouldn’t allow, and they were very prompt in researching those details. They came up with a solid opinion on things that could be done, which helped us in the delivery of the final message to the end customer.

This was a very small project, so there isn’t much to say. I really believe our company was satisfied. The only thing that they may need to improve a little is their ability to be more selectable with the graphical user interface, especially in terms of adding features. However, it was just some kind of prototyping approach, and we understood that not all of our requests could be addressed by them. If a client really wants to scope something out, slight improvements in being able to accommodate those last-minute, unavoidable changes would be beneficial.

I’m very likely to recommend them.

iOS Dev for Snore-Tracking Application

"They’re really invested in our success because if we succeed, they succeed."

2015 - Ongoing

Molfar.io designed an iOS app to measure snoring, devoting three resources to ensure timely completion. They provide regular updates and will start working on an Android version within the year.

Laguna Niguel, California
Robert Barnes
Co-Founder, SnoreReport

Thanks to Molfar.io’s expert coding, users often express their appreciation for this easy-to-use product. The developers consistently meet all deadlines, even pushing out updates over weekends when needed.

I’m a co-founder of Snore Report, a free iOS app designed to assess snoring. Snore Report is an iPhone app that monitors users’ snoring at night and provides them with an analysis on how well they slept. The app is designed to provide people with an easier way to monitor their snoring.

What challenge were you trying to address with Molfar.io?

The goal was to create an app that can create an accurate assessment of snoring in the comfort of your own home. The greatest challenge was trying to develop the app in a way that consumers find it easy to use while still creating a sophisticated resource to monitor snoring. Specifically, trying to make all of this data accessible to the user in an efficient manner.

I also have little iOS development experience, so I reached out to their team to determine if they could execute the vision.

I had a few designs to start, but they fleshed everything out for me from start to finish. They did all the backend with AWS, and they did the complete frontend. They suggested a few updates to improve the user experience. I worked with three resources—a project manager and two developers.

How did you come to work with Molfar.io?

I began my search on Upwork, and I had about 15 development teams from which to choose. I talked to their project manager through Skype, and he was very thorough in his cost analysis and timelines. I thought they would be the most reliable team.

How much have you invested with Molfar.io?

I’ve invested $20,000–$50,000 so far.

We started the project in late 2015, and the work is ongoing. Molfar.io does regular updates, and they’ll start building the Android version later this year.

We have very few crash reports from users. I get a lot of emails thanking me for the app’s ease of use, which is reflective of Molfar.io’s work.

How did Molfar.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave me weekly updates on their progress. When I had questions, they responded within an hour or so.

They’re absolutely perfect. They’re quick to follow up. They’re really invested in our success because if we succeed, they succeed. They hold my hand through the process. We use Slack as a project management tool.

What did you find most impressive about Molfar.io?

They’re very reliable, and I’m always able to get in touch with them. There were a few instances when I needed something pushed out immediately. They responded over the weekend and got to work to meet the deadlines. I don’t think I would get that with a lot of other agencies.

Are there any areas Molfar.io could improve?

There is a small language barrier, although the team makes sure they completely comprehend the task at hand.

They’re a good value.
    They meet deadlines, and the quality of their code is flawless.
    They're very invested in your success.

Apple Watch Dev for Weight Loss App

"They helped me, a novice, work through all the different steps of taking an app from an idea to an actual product."

Mar. - Apr. 2015

Molfar.io designed and developed a weight-recording app for Apple Watch that synchs with health info on users’ mobile phones to provide on-the-go weight-loss estimates.

Startup

Greater New York City Area
Maxwell Koenig
Founder, Weiput

The development team successfully translated the initial idea into a functioning health app. They demonstrated honesty and flexibility in proactively finding solutions to ensure a high-quality product.

I’m the founder and owner of Lighthouses Rule LLC, which I created a few years ago to launch a weight-tracking Apple Watch app called Weiput.

What challenge were you trying to address with Molfar.io?

I had an idea for an app, but I'm not a developer, so I was looking to hire a development team that had some experience with the Apple Watch platform, which back then pretty much nobody did outside of Apple.

I had the initial idea for the app. I knew how it should work, and I provided the funding. Molfar.io did pretty much everything else, including all of the development and most of the design. I had some ideas about what I wanted the interface to look like, but they had better ideas regarding UI, so they filled in everything.

The whole point of the app was to allow the user to instantly record their weight through the Apple Watch and have it sync with the health app on their phone. The theory was that someone at the gym who wanted to measure their loss in water weight could easily do so without having to bring their phone with them.

How did you come to work with Molfar.io?

I searched through Elance trying to find an engineering team that was willing to take on the challenge. I interviewed a whole bunch of engineers, and I ended up choosing Ivan and his team at Molfar.io. While I was interviewing engineers, a lot of them would tell me, “Oh, sure, I can do that. No problem.” I had a hard time believing them. At the time, it was a brand new SDK [software development kit] that few people had seen outside of Apple. When I narrowed down the contenders between Ivan and another company, I chose Ivan and Molfar.io because when I asked them questions they didn't know the answers to, they would say, “We’re not sure, but we’ll find out.” I liked that. They were honest. That said to me, “This is a team that doesn’t know everything because they can't, but they’re willing to find out the answers and learn.”

How much have you invested with Molfar.io?

I would say I’ve invested between $6,000 and $7,000 with Molfar.io.

I think we started working together sometime in March 2015, and I believe we had about a 6-week window for the whole project. We tried to get the app launched the first day that the Apple Watch was available, but we were backed up, so I think it ended up getting in the App Store within the first week—maybe the fourth or fifth day. My contract with Molfar.io was good for that product. After that, we did a couple of small updates and some bug fixes—nothing major.

The app worked, which is pretty good evidence for me. I’m not sure about crash rates or anything. The fact that it worked was the best measure of how well Molfar.io worked on it. I didn't really promote the app that well, and once I was focused on my job at Google, the app became less of a priority for me.

How did Molfar.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Molfar.io did really well from a project management standpoint. They came up with the whole plan, including the project milestones and how much I would pay each week once the milestone for that week was hit. I would verify the work they were doing and release the weekly payments. I was happy with our progress and our work together. The majority of our work was done through Elance, but we also used Pivotal Tracker. They were always in contact with me. I think I worked with 3 or 4 people at Molfar.io.

Molfar.io got the app done on time and on budget, maybe even slightly under budget. They didn't just give me the app and say, “Good luck.” They walked me through the whole process of getting it into the App Store. We had a couple of small issues, and they fixed them quickly and pushed out new updates. They were very responsive, which I liked because I was green at this. They definitely helped me out a lot.

What did you find most impressive about Molfar.io?

Again, the one thing I really liked was that Molfar.io didn't know everything. They didn't lie to me. They wouldn't promise me they could do something without making sure they could first. That level of honesty was super important to me, and it’s the main reason I chose them.

Are there any areas Molfar.io could improve?

No. I can’t think of anything they could do better. Everything they did was great and top-notch.

Molfar.io set all the schedules and drew up the initial plan. They always hit their goals and were on time.
    Molfar.io wasn’t the cheapest development team I spoke with, but they weren’t the most expensive either. I thought they were a great deal, and I was surprised at how little it cost to develop the app. I was expecting a much higher price.
    Molfar.io was very professional. They were always available to answer questions. They helped me, a novice, work through all the different steps of taking an app from an idea to an actual product.
    There’s no question. I would easily recommend Molfar.io to others. Everything I've said about them is real.

Team Augmentation For App Development Startup

"Molfar.io...came up with some unique solutions that I hadn’t thought of on my own."

Selected for their iOS development experience, Molfar.io helped create a mobile application for use in the live event industry. The application was released on the iOS App Store.

Austin, Texas
Founder, App Development Startup

Customers responded positively to the application's design and capability, resulting in a successful App Store release. Molfar.io's customer service was excellent. The team delivered creative, thoughtful product solutions within a reasonable budget.

Introduce your business and what you do there

My company makes mobile and web software to support the live event industry. I'm the founder and sole member.

What challenge were you trying to address with Molfar.io?

I needed to hire experts in mobile development and design.

For this particular project, I was looking for developers that could work on the iOS platform.

How did you come to work with Molfar.io?

I was using an online platform where people can bid for services. I looked at bids from a number of different companies. They were located all around the world – Eastern Europe, India, United States, China, and Asia. My reason for choosing Molfar.io was a combination of competitive pricing as well as some examples of work that had good design and expertise for mobile development compared to other bids I had received.

How much have you invested with Molfar.io?

There were three phases of development. All the phases together were less than $10,000.

The project is complete.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work, or the impact of the engagement

My app has been successful since its release to the Apple Store. Customer feedback has been very positive. For my first product, it was important to have that strong look and feel.

What did you find most impressive about Molfar.io?

Molfar.io seemed to come to the table wanting to understand the problem and came up with some unique solutions that I hadn't thought of on my own. This was something that none of their competitors did.

Are there any areas Molfar.io could improve?

Molfar.io seemed to be a smaller company that worked for me because I, too, am a small company. That meant however, that sometimes they had competing projects, and their schedule wasn't always clear.

We did well, but there were some cases where I wanted more and Molfar.io had conflicting projects.
    I had some very complex requests that weren't accomplished. That being said, I understand that what I was asking for was complex.

App Development For Freelance Job Platform

"Molfar.io impressed me with their attention to the smallest details."

Mofar.io developed and launched the Android version of an iOS application for a freelance job platform.

Zurich, Switzerland
Jonathan Perez
Owner, App Startup

Mofar.io showed initiative during the project, thoroughly analyzing the platform's website and iOS app to develop clear project goals. Because of their diligent attention to detail and straightforward communication, the team delivered an exceptional product.

Kudop.com is a startup launching a freelancing platform for local small jobs. I am the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Molfar.io?

We needed a development partner that could help us launch our Android application.

What was the scope of their involvement

We brought on Molfar.io to replicate our existing iPhone app for the Android platform.

How did you come to work with Molfar.io?

I found Molfar.io on a web-based freelancing platform. Their bid for my project was fair. From their proposal, they seemed to understand the project. I didn't have to explain things. They really studied my project inside out.

How much have you invested with Molfar.io?

I don't have a dollar figure, but it was more than 200 hours of work, executed during about two months' time.

What did you find most impressive about Molfar.io?

The biggest thing that sticks out is Molfar.io's attention to details. Molfar.io impressed me with their attention to the smallest details, which resulted in great communication, no misunderstandings, clean execution, and proactive suggestions for improvement. They studied my project proposal deeply, understood my site, internalized the features I desired, and explained in a 30-page document what they were going to do and how before we awarded them the project.

Are there any areas Molfar.io could improve?

No. At this point, I don't see any room for improvement.

Development And Strategy For App Startup

"They supplement their project management with a talented development team."

Mofar.io developed a mobile app for a costume and wedding supply startup. The team laid out a custom timeline and managed the project from concept to completion.

William Nunnan
CEO, App Startup

Within weeks the app had over 1000 downloads. Mofar.io clearly conveyed the scope of the project and suggested new features to prioritize user experience. An excellent project management approach, which emphasized attention to detail, produced outstanding results within a reasonable budget.

Introduce your business and what you do there

We are a small individual app company. We just started developing a range of apps for weddings and costume supply. I'm the founder, project manager, and director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Molfar.io?

We had an idea and concept for our first app, but we weren't sure how we were going to develop it and make it into a commercial commodity.

When we put the business out on the web Molfar.io sent their proposal forward with their ideas. They seemed to understand the app we wanted to deliver. Molfar.io helped us to develop the app in such a way that it would actually be successful.

How did you come to work with Molfar.io?

We put the business out on a freelancing website – UpWork. We invited companies, having looked at their profiles, to put in a bid for a proposal to us. We interviewed 20 companies. Molfar.io was by far the best proposal we received. The reason for that was because they helped to realize our creative vision, but broke it down into manageable steps. They went to the effort of creating a wireframe so that we knew how it was going to look and work. Molfar.io also broke down the development process and the associated costs. Everything was agreed upon up front so we knew exactly where we were before we started the project. The project manager, who I worked with – his enthusiasm, commitment, and passion for the project – all of those things combined confirmed that they were the right company to move forward with.

How much have you invested with Molfar.io?

This app was less than $10,000.

In a matter of weeks since launching, we've had more than 1,000 downloads. It's going to be huge success.

What did you find most impressive about Molfar.io?

Molfar.io's strongest aspect is their project management. The project manager that was assigned to me was really into detail, huge in passion, and delivered at every step along the way. They supplement their project management with a talented development team. I've got to say there's been no issues in the actual development of the software that standout. Additionally, their development strategy was great, at every point of the process Molfar.io was thinking about the ultimate user experience. They were able to offer up a number of other features for the app, which have been instrumental in its success.

Are there any areas Molfar.io could improve?

Molfar.io is a growing business, but they are still good with a personal touch. If you are a small business, they will deliver excellent results. As they grow, which I'm sure they're going to do, they just need to remain focused on delivering for all of their clients as they take on larger clients.

Molfar.io wanted to deliver everything I asked of them, but there were changes along the way, so the deadlines changed with the additional requests.
    They didn't overcharge me. They provided an excellent rate and went beyond what I asked for.
    I've already referred them, and I'm going back to them for other work as well.