Data-Driven Digital Marketing

GOLD VERIFIED

LookinLA is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Los Angeles. Using a data-driven approach, our company works with all industries and oversees every step of the marketing plan, from strategy to execution to optimization. We offer something better than marketing theory; we design plans that are based on real data, tested, measured, and optimized to ensure real results.

We believe a cutting-edge company deserves recognition as an industry authority. We also believe that the biggest obstacle standing between innovative businesses and market domination is optimal visibility—the challenge of getting in front of the right buyers at the right time in the right way. Our purpose is to position exceptional businesses at the forefront of their industry using data-backed marketing strategies that evolve alongside an ever-advancing digital world.

Burbank, CA
  • 3900 W Alameda Ave Suite 1200
    Burbank, CA 91505

SEO Services for Bike Renting Platform

"They’re analytical and data-driven, which I appreciate."

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

A bike rental company engaged LookinLA to augment SEO initiatives. The team optimized and updated content as well as wrote blog posts to enhance site traffic. They plan to support paid marketing campaigns.

Mark Gustafson
CEO, Spinlister

LookinLA implemented effective SEO campaigns that secured first page rankings in Google search results and generated a significant increase in traffic. The team’s reliability supported a seamless partnership. Their exceptional project management skills resulted in additional engagement.

I'm the CEO of Spinlister, which is a bike rental company. We started in the peer-to-peer spaces but greatly scaled our relationships with retailers.

What challenge were you trying to address with LookinLA?

When I took over Spinlister, one of their best assets was their blog. It wasn’t touched for almost a year. While we got a lot of organic traffic, we weren’t leveraging our assets to their fullest potential. We also didn’t funnel all of this organic traffic into customers.

LookinLA initially focused on our blog and SEO campaigns. They wrote blog posts, optimized the blog, and updated highly trafficked blogs. Given their success, we’re bringing them back on board to not only manage SEO but also paid marketing efforts.

We mostly worked with Ali (Co-Founder & CEO) and Miles (Business Development Manager).

How did you come to work with LookinLA?

I met Ali at WeWork where we became friends. In fact, I was on his podcast. I meet agencies all the time that pitch their skills. However, I liked Ali and his philosophy, so I went with LookinLA.

We spent about $2,000 a month on their services.

We worked together between September 2019–January 2020. We only stopped the engagement because of COVID-19. However, we’ve actually seen higher traffic than ever on the peer-to-peer side of the business.  It seems like a good time to bring them back to capitalize on the traffic.

In just a few months of working with them, we definitely saw an increase in our rankings on Google. We immediately got back onto the first page of search results for keywords.

We also saw an overall increase in traffic to the website. We had about 10,000 unique visitors to the website and over 10,000 to the blog. As a result of their optimization, we’re well over 25,000 between the two right now.

How did LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

With a lot of agencies, I feel like I have another employee to manage and push. With LookinLA, it’s quite the opposite. If anything, I blocked them. Their team was organized. From day one, they added us to a project board and made what they needed from us clear. Their team never missed a deadline for their reports or deliverables.

They’re analytical and data-driven, which I appreciate. Their team made smart decisions based on data. They also got the job done on time. I never had to push them to complete their tasks. Their project management’s one of the biggest reasons that I chose to engage them again.

No, I can’t think of any improvements. I’ve worked with a lot of agencies, and there’s a reason I’m bringing LookinLA back on board.

LookinLA isn’t pushy. They don’t need to give a song and dance to sell because their team knows what to do. A lot of people who over talk underdeliver. LookinLA over-delivers.

Market Research & Strategy for Business Consulting Firm

They’re precise, and they know the market well.”

Feb. - May 2020

In order to identify untapped areas of the market, LookinLA conducted market research for a business consulting company. They produced a report and a future market strategy for the client to adhere to.

Arash Zad
CEO, Business Consulting Firm

LookinLA delivered exceptional insights that significantly informed the client’s market strategy. The project manager was communicative and available to address emerging inquiries. They listened to the client’s needs before demonstrating expansive knowledge and a precise problem-solving approach.

I’m the CEO of a business consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LookinLA?

We wanted to figure out what market areas we should be targeting and relied on LookinLA to provide us with market research.

They took the time to learn about and understand our business, our competition, who we were targeting, and what we offered. From there, they conducted research and competitive analysis. They then provided us a comprehensive market report that showed us potential clients we could be going after. We took on their consulting with market strategy, and they helped us delineate a timeline to adhere to.

I worked with Ali (CEO & Co-Founder) and Miles (Business Development Manager).

How did you come to work with LookinLA?

I saw them online, and a friend of mine had also referred them to me. From the first meeting, I liked that they were informative, experienced, and knowledgeable about different industries.

We spent somewhere between $5,000 – $10,000.

We worked together from February – May 2020.

Their research and strategy were both immensely insightful. We took the results of their analysis and now approach the market differently. It’s given us more access to areas of the market that we didn’t know how to reach. While we’re yet to implement the strategy they suggested for us, we’re considering engaging them for help in rolling it out.

How did LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager did an excellent job of staying available and in constant communication with us. They adhered to the timeline without issue and leveraged various communication tools well.

They’re precise, and they know the market well. They listened to our needs and were flexible in their process of addressing them. They truly exceeded our expectations.

No, I don’t think so.

Know your market and what you want. Ensure smooth communication by providing them with comprehensive information about your business. That will best allow them to take on your challenges.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Nutrition Testing Boutique

“I’ve been happy to refer them to several other companies. They’re professional and have a lot of integrity.”

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

LookinLA developed a website with a new CRM for a nutritional boutique. They also created several digital marketing campaigns for Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

Santa Monica, California
Kevin Libby
CEO, PH2 Nutrition

LookinLA successfully increased traffic to the site. As they move forward, they continue to work on the Google Ad campaign. The team was exceptionally professional and they’re always responsive. They provided an excellent service.

PH2 Nutrition is a nutritional counseling firm. We provide testing and diet diagnostics to determine how an individual’s body responds to different nutrients. I do composition testing, metabolic rate testing, and nutrition design.

What challenge were you trying to address with LookinLA?

I’ve worked with other marketing companies before, and they had great ideas but weren’t able to implement them. What drew me to LookinLA was their analytics and their communication. They’re very hands-on and results-driven.

First, we upgraded my website to me more integrative and user-friendly, and created a new CRM. We did Facebook and Instagram campaigns in addition to Google Ads campaigns. They also shot explainer videos in my office for a YouTube campaign. They even did some blog writing and graphic design for email marketing.

I work with Ali (Co-Founder), Miles (Business Development Manager), and two more team members.

How did you come to work with LookinLA?

I searched Google and found them online. Their main page looked to be exactly what I was looking for, so I sent them an inquiry and had an initial call.

I spent at least $15,000 not including ad spend.

I brought them on in September 2019, and we took a break during COVID-19, and are starting again.

LookinLA’s ads got me a lot of eyes on my business, but since my service is very high-end, organic search is better for my business. So, I’m definitely sticking with their Google Ad service. They’ve increased the value of my website and the reach of our blogs. Organic search is up 180%, and am featured in several other companies. The return on investment was worth it.

How did LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re better than any company I’ve ever worked with. They follow up on emails and are always on time for meetings. We’ve met in our offices and theirs. I’d give them five stars across the board.

I’ve been happy to refer them to several other companies. They’re professional and have a lot of integrity. They say what they’re going to do, and they implement it.

I know they had their style of operations, but they could take my constructive criticism and use what has already work. I want them to listen to their client’s needs.

Assess the type of business that you have and what you need. We needed quality leads and conversions, but I was targeting CEOs who could afford my program, and who might not scrolling through Instagram all day. Whereas a dry cleaning service might do better targeting on social media. So assess where you are to determine where you can spend your ad budget most efficiently.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Skin Care Company

"LookinLA understands marketing better than most companies I’ve come across in the industry."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

LookinLA provides digital marketing services to a skin care company. They direct SEO and social media marketing initiatives. They use analytics to track campaigns, assess results, and optimize their efforts.

Glendale, California
Chairman & CEO, Skincare Company

LookinLA implemented successful digital marketing campaigns that tripled key metrics, activating growth and securing new customers. The team’s attentiveness and accessibility facilitate seamless collaboration. Their expertise and efficient deployment of resources led to an invaluable partnership.

I’m the chairman and CEO of a skin care company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LookinLA?

We needed to make a shift with our digital marketing campaigns.

LookinLA manages a combination of SEO and social media campaigns. They also handle the analytical aspect of these initiatives, analyzing what does and doesn't work. Their team expands upon what works to tailor their efforts towards results.

We work with a team from LookinLA.

How did you come to work with LookinLA?

I met the CEO of LookinLA at an event. I conducted more research and thought that their team best fit us.

We brought LookinLA on board in February 2020 and hope to work with them for a long time.

We’ve seen a lot of growth and a lot of new customers. We’ve tripled our results from digital marketing efforts with LookinLA.

How did LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and available when we need them. That’s essential to any business, but especially one in the services industry. As we’re in the startup phase, we need to react to different situations, so it’s important to know that your team’s there for you. They definitely come through in that regard. They also delegate tasks well.

LookinLA understands marketing better than most companies I’ve come across in the industry. They also reserve our resources. Their team makes sure that we don’t spend money unnecessarily.

No, there’s nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

Understand that they’re your partner. They want you to succeed as much as you do. LookinLA also isn’t an agency that takes your money and tries to convince you that your success comes from them.

Digital Strategy for LED Horticulture Light Retailer

“They make sure our money is spent right and messages are coordinated across various channels.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

LookinLA created a digital marketing strategy for an LED horticulture light retailer. They’ve supported SEO, a Google Ad campaign, social media, and have created blog content.

George Mekhtarian
CEO, California Lightworks

Within a few short months, they started to see results, and within the first year, LookinLA was able to triple their sales goals. The team works cohesively to create a comprehensive strategy across all digital channels. Meeting bi-weekly, communication is terrific.

I’m the CEO of California Light Works. We make LED-based light fixtures for the horticulture industry. We sell directly online from our website, so we do quite a bit of e-commerce, but we also have salespeople, who call on large-scale operations, greenhouses, and vertical farming operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with LookinLA?

We’ve done our digital marketing in-house, dabbling with Google Ads, and blog posts, Eventually, we started outsourcing it and worked with a few companies, but weren’t satisfied with the results.

Digital marketing requires a diverse set of skills, and larger companies had various individuals working on different strategies, and they weren’t well coordinated. I was looking for a partner that could handle everything and communicate with us more frequently.

The first thing they did was put together a digital marketing strategy. They created a presentation detailing everything they found out about the market, our digital footprint, where they came in, and how they could help. It was just impressive how well coordinated everything was.

Once they put together a strategy, we agreed on terms to move forward. They did SEO, Google Ads, blog content, and social media.

We had two goals going into the project — first, we wanted to double and triple our online direct online sales. Second, we wanted to increase the number of commercial leads for greenhouses and vertical farming operations.

They have a number of people, but I work with Ali and Abud (owners). Both are extremely knowledgeable and come from a technical background. They obviously understand this realm very well.

How did you come to work with LookinLA?

I found them on LinkedIn and I set up an initial meeting. I was impressed with their approach. Essentially, they were exactly what I was looking for. I put together a few slides of what I wanted from a digital marketing agency, and once they saw my presentation, they said that was exactly what they do. It was like a perfect fit.

We’ve spent about $100,000.

We started working with them in March or April 2019, and it’s ongoing.

Within the first three months, we started to see results, but in the first six months, we hit our goals. In the first year, they doubled what my goal was.

They planned the budgets ahead of time to gear up for last year’s Cyber Monday, and the blew us away. We did very well online.

Then, right before the pandemic, we had another great month. We couldn’t have planned our project better as more consumers shifted to online shopping. With everything going on, we’re in a great position with our digital presence.

How did LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s terrific and communication is great. We have bi-weekly meetings, in which they give us status updates. Along the way, we’ve used all kind of visual tools to track projects, such as Slack and Monday. It all helps the project come along. Sometimes they need info form my team, and so certain things are put on hold, but communication is terrific and we’ve always made sure things move along.

They’re always in sync and are good at recognizing patterns. They make sure our money is spent right and messages are coordinated across various channels. Other companies I’ve worked with haven’t been able to put it all together. But when a Facebook ad and a Google ad are coordinated

I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. I’ve been very happy with them.

Start by writing down your goals and what you want to achieve by hiring a digital marketing company. If it’s achievable, they’ll tell you how much it’s going to cost and how long it will take. Be realistic in what you’re expecting, but it’s okay to have stretch goals. They’ll help you achieve them.

Branding & Marketing Services for Background Check Company

“They have certainly exceeded our expectations on every part of the project.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

LookinLA did an in-depth analysis of a background check company before developing their digital marketing strategy. They’ve helped redevelop and rebrand their website, along with other creative services.

Brea, California
Chris Dyer
CEO, PeopleG2

LookinLA has proven capable of delivering strong results. Since COVID, they’ve shifted their approach in an effective way. Customers can expect to work with one team from the start, which allows for a strong partnership. They work quickly, meet deadlines, and maintain open communication.

PeopleG2 is a background check and drug testing company. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with LookinLA?

We needed to expand our ability to reach people who were looking for our services. We wanted to provide better branding and marketing access to a larger audience.

LookinLA provided us with an in-depth analysis and understanding of where we were in the marketplace and what was possible for us to do. They did that in a way that no other company that I’ve ever worked with has been able to do; from an intelligence standpoint, they nailed it right away. We were able to focus our efforts in a much more specific way, instead of trying many things and seeing which one would stick. They developed the site and rebranded it. They helped creatively on that end.

We worked with Ali (Co-Founder & CEO), Mahbod (Co-Founder & CTO), and Miles (Business Development Manager).

How did you come to work with LookinLA?

I met Ali at an event and was impressed with his company. We scheduled a time to talk and went from there.

We spend between $5,000–$7,000 per month.

Our work together began in February 2020, and it’s ongoing.

We certainly saw a really good impact on what we were executing on. When COVID happened, we shifted the approach, and we’ve had good metrics on that as well. Obviously, some of those metrics are a bit cloudy right now; although we’ve brought on new clients, they’re not necessarily ordering at levels that they normally would. The short term is a bit unclear.

How did LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

They move very quickly and have met all of the deadlines. They’re very communicative, and we know what’s going on at all times. I’d definitely give them high marks. Other groups I’ve worked with on similar projects have left me in the dark, but it’s been the complete opposite with LookinLA; they offer high transparency.

They’ve provided us with software so that we can track things on dashboards and things like that. We also have regular meetings to review what the data is saying. They communicate through other programs that allow us to review and approve things. We also have a shared Slack room with them, so we can communicate instantly that way.

With projects like this, sometimes you’re working with one set of people that are trying to sell you, and then once they’ve sold you, they pass you on to another group that you have to start over with in terms of information sharing. That creates a really big disconnect. With LookinLA, I worked with them on ‘should we do it?’ and I’m still working with them on ‘now we’re doing it.’ There wasn’t anything lost in translation, and they didn’t hand me off to some other people to do the work.

We always want more clients than whatever we have, but I can’t think of anything constructive that they haven’t been able to do. They have certainly exceeded our expectations on every part of the project.

Provide them with as much information as possible, but on the flip side, trust their instincts and the things that they want to do. They seem to be very adept and intelligent in figuring out what the right thing to do is. Sometimes it’s hard when you start a new engagement with someone to have a high level of trust, but they have been dead-on with everything they’ve done so far. I’d recommend hitting the ground running and not putting too many barriers in the way, because the faster they can move, the sooner you’ll see results.

Ongoing SEO & Lead Generation for Health Startup

"This project has been one of the best projects we have done with a third party."

May 2017 - Ongoing

LookinLA is an ongoing partner that assists with SEO, focusing on lead generation and campaign creation and monitoring.

Seattle, Washington
Co-Founder & COO, Health Startup

All set goals for this collaboration have been exceeded by LookinLA’s team. They produce high-quality outputs while taking the time to explain solutions simply for any issues that appear, leading to the best decisions for the company.

I run a digital health startup that focused on chronic disease in the senior population.

For what projects/services did your company hire LookinLA?

We were looking to establish an online presence with SEO and create leads through our blogs.

We basically wanted to raise awareness for our company and generate leads.

We searched for companies online, looked at portfolios and customer reviews, and talked with multiple companies to understand their process and capabilities, ultimately choosing LookinLA.

After our initial meetings, we started off with a thorough discovery session with their team. In this process, they helped us solidify our goals and established a mutually aligned timeline. After that, we work different team members to set up our campaigns and monitor results.

We mostly worked with our dedicated account manager, but we also met and talked with their founders.

I can't share specific numbers, but we have exceeded our goals in terms of lead generation and deadlines.

How did the LookinLA perform from a project management standpoint?

This project has been one of the best projects we have done with a third party. Not only do they produce quality work but also rise up to challenges while keeping us informed and helping us understand any problems that come up. They clearly laid out the pros and cons of possible solutions and helped us make the best decisions.

What impresses you about the LookinLA?

Their expertise in different areas and how well they can articulate things for our specific industry is outstanding.

They place great attention to details, and as great as that is, it sometimes affects specific timelines. They would benefit from finding the balance between the two. Regardless of that, they were always proactive and kept us informed.

Web Development and SEO for Engineering Firm

"LookinLA’s strong project management skills distinguished them from other service providers."

Mar. - May 2018

LookinLA executed an SEO strategy to augment existing digital marketing efforts. The team also optimized aspects of the website and email communications.

Vahe Grikorihassratian
CMO, KARA & Associates

The team’s early deliveries and communicative approach make them a valued long-term partner. Notably, LookinLA is accessible, knowledgeable, and highly organized. Customers can expect competitive prices.

I’m the CMO of Kara & Associates. We provide structural engineering services for architectural organizations.

For what projects/services did your company hire LookinLA?

We needed a vendor that could make our website and digital marketing current with rapid changes in technology and advertising trends.

We wanted to be more competitive from a digital marketing, SEO, and web development perspective.

One of my friends, a small business owner, recommended them. We considered other vendors, but LookinLA was the most competitively priced given their experience.

We started with a discovery workshop that assessed our business challenges and goals. The team analyzed our existing digital marketing strategy and then executed SEO. LookinLA aimed to make our website and email management more competitive as well.

The project manager was our main point of contact. We worked with 10 people in total. The team size fluctuated based on the skills needed at any given point.

LookinLA delivered results ahead of schedule, which pleased our internal stakeholders. Their preparedness and overall performance led us to sign an extended service agreement.

LookinLA’s strong project management skills distinguished them from other service providers. The team complied with deadlines and communicated delays in advance.

Clients have direct access to both project managers and the entire team. This accessibility is critical because technical details can get lost in translation with intermediaries.

There is very little that they could improve. However, they could be more transparent with the timeline.

Website Design & Lead Generation for Architecture Studio

"I can call our lead generation marketing campaign a successful project."

June 2019 - Feb. 2020

LookinLA provided digital marketing and lead generation services. They built a strategy to improve marketplace comprehension.

Dubai, UAE
Mona Azadian
Co-founder & Lead Designer, Untold Gardens

LookinLA created a successful project that generated many qualified leads. The work was on-time and effective. Their team had a strong vision.

Founder and Lead Designer at UNTOLD GARDENS, A landscape architecture design studio based in Dubai, delivering sustainable design solutions for outdoor urban spaces and gardens.

Digital marketing

Qualified Lead Generation

Through referral of their previous clients. Their willingness to describe the process of work step by step and their clear road map on what they do convinced us to opt for their service.

LookinLA provided us with a strategy which helped us to comprehend our marketplace better. Their professional point of view on how to create the content of our marketing campaign was a great deal for its success.

I worked with Mahbod (Co-Founder & CTO)

I can call our lead generation marketing campaign a successful project due to the fact that 100% of our inquiries were relevant end users and 90% were qualified leads.

It was on time, brief, effective and planned.

LookinLA has a multi-disciplinary core. Great content designers with a powerful vision in business development and marketing strategy.

Production duration could happen faster.

ONTIME
    PROFESSIONAL TEAM

Website & Marketing Campaign

"Their professional way of handling matters was very reliable and trustworthy."

Jan. 2018 - June 2019

LookinLA developed a website for a private healthcare practice before setting up a Facebook and Instagram page. They also offered digital marketing services.

South Africa
Nazanin Madadi
Healthcare Professional, Nazanin Madadi Counseling

LookinLA was professional, knowledgeable, and customer-oriented. They had a professional way of handling the project.

I am a registered healthcare

Website and online marketing

Marketing

Word of mouth

They created my website, Facebook page, instagram.

Not sure

I found them very professional and knowledgeable. Very creative with great customer service.

Perfect. I was very happy

Their professional way of handling matters was very reliable and trustworthy.

Not that I think of!