PHP, JS, Wordpress & WooCommerce web development

We are the team of Web Developers from Kharkiv | Ukraine.
Our team specializes in complex solutions for the web development (JavaScript / PHP / WordPress / WooCommerce).

We provide the following services for our clients:

✅ PHP & JS Development
✅ PSD to WordPress
✅ Development WordPress Plugins
✅ Create Custom WordPress themes
✅ Install and customize WordPress theme
✅ Work with various APIs for WordPress
✅ Make sites responsive
✅ Work with phpMyAdmin database for WordPress
✅ Fix bugs on WordPress websites, etc.

Our company was founded in 2012. We have completed over 200 projects.
We work from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 a.m (UTC+02:00).

We will be happy to work with you!

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Crypto site for our client Image

Crypto site for our client

We are created ICO website with good animation for our client

link - http://cryas.net

Online women's clothing store Image

Online women's clothing store

We finish work to optimizate website for SEO and implemented new design.
We have developed a new online store functionality.
Also we  creating network of same websites in every region of Russian federation.

• CSS3
  • AJAX
  • SSL

Website for cover band Neon Image

Website for cover band Neon

Using PSDs we developed custom wordpress theme and install it on website for our client. Site was created mobile friendly and have two languages.

• PSD to WordPress
Site for branding agency Image

Site for branding agency

Our  client need modern site for the foreing clients.

His site have galleries, protfolio and blog with a lot of oportunities to make easy editing.

Also we prepare site for SEO and it fully responsive and looks good on all devices.

To develop it we use next:

• PSD to WordPress
  • CSS
Optimization of WordPress site Image

Optimization of WordPress site

Our client have ready site (https://www.doktorisrael.ru/) , but he has a lot of issues.

We detail analyse his site and tasks. As he want we give our thoughts about it.

Then we plan and start work.

For now we have more light site, it is work more faster and have some useful functional  for our client.

We will contine work on it.

Site for Humburg startup company Image

Site for Humburg startup company

Fully completed crossbrowser and responsive WordPress site.

link - https://www.digitalhublogistics.hamburg

Corporate website for chemical company Image

Corporate website for chemical company

We make redesign for website Kharkiv chemical company - Novahim.
We receive design from our design partner and implement it on website.
Now website fully responsive on all devices. Also we develop custom slick slider for this website.

• REST API

Redirect pages in WordPress site Image

Redirect pages in WordPress site

Our client want that we copy functional from previous website and implement it on new website, also we implement them in desktop and mobile version of site. In this project we work with Jupiter 5 theme.

• CSS

Online shop for women wear and accessoriess on CMS Opencart Image

Online shop for women wear and accessoriess on CMS Opencart

We have developed responsive online shop and connected online payment (credit card). Also our team completed speed optimization for this website and connect SSL certificate.

• SSL
  • OpenCart
  • CSS3

Agricultural online store Image

Agricultural online store

Website for sell products for farmers. We have connect SSL certificate to this website and make seo optimized it. Also was our design partner create unique logo and design.

• OpenCart

XML Import Into a Website

“When I work with Liluweb, I know I have nothing to worry about.”

Dec. 2017 - July 2018

Liluweb was tasked with creating and editing CSS rules, embedding XML files in a web page, editing XML, and developing program output fields for a third-party sports client.

Germany
Dena Dinova
Graphic Designer, Web Design Company

Liluweb produced final results that secured a high degree of satisfaction from the end client. They cultivated an open line of dialogue to explain highly technical tasks clearly. The team maintained a seamless workflow and worked diligently to deliver rapidly.

My company creates websites for different entrepreneurs and private clients. I am a graphic designer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Liluweb?

The project we hired Liluweb was for a client that was hosting a swimming competition.

Our primary requirement for the project was that it should fully function without error.

I had seen positive reviews of the company and was intrigued by their references.

Liluweb edited and embedded XML files into a web page and developed program output fields. They also created and edited CSS rules. Their explanations were easy to understand, even for people who are not as well-versed in programming.

Liluweb was very competent.  The entire team knows what they are doing.

Liluweb created the ideal solutions we needed. The team had very quick reaction times. They completed the tasks we assigned them very well. My customer is satisfied with the deliverable.

Liluweb worked very quickly and maintained effective communication throughout the project.

I most valued Liluweb’s fast work. We had a great experience working together.

When working with Liluweb, I know I have nothing to worry about. I hope they get more customers.

Site Optimization & UX/UI for Digital Marketing Company

"They want to help me not only earn money, but also save it."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Liluweb assists with a range of web development and digital marketing tasks, including WordPress plugins, AMP configuration, Facebook integration, hosting analysis, and bug fixes.

Israel
Mattan Offer
Owner, Digital Marketing Company

All the sites optimized by Liluweb are fast and functional, which has attracted more visitors. The agency delivers projects before the deadline, answers questions immediately, and solves a range of complex issues at an affordable cost.

I own my own company and needed Liluweb's help supporting our web-based technical needs. We are engaged in online marketing, mainly SEO and other search-based outreach.

For what projects/services did your company hire Liluweb?

I hired them to help me optimize my main web property—a medical tourism website—and to help with other sites.

I needed to correct some errors on my site and optimize it for search engines. Also, I needed some advice on improving its speed and UI/UX design.

I found the studio here on Clutch. After talking with them, I understood that I could trust them and we began the work.

My site already has many bugs and issues, so I prepare detailed tasks in Trello and ask the developers from Liluweb for ideas to make my site better. They give me recommendations, answer my questions, and achieve positive results.

They have compiled hosting analysis files, rendered CSS and JS code in a separate file, and replaced the super-socializer in JS code. They've also checked the like/dislike counter, the WordPress-popup, WordPress search-suggest, and the Lightbox-plus and AMP plugins.

They have configured AMP pages and addressed issues with them, as well as with the Facebook UI. We’ve addressed several small desktop bugs, changed the tab design, managed posts, and improved email harvesting visibility. Finally, they’ve analyzed and optimized the VPS server.

Three developers and one project manager are working on my site. Most of the time, I speak with the project manager, but sometimes we set up a video conference where I can talk with the developers.

Every site that I hired Liluweb to work on became faster. They have fixed almost all serious bugs, and I have more visitors on my site. I will continue to work on my site with Liluweb.

How effective was the project management?

Their team works really fast. Every time I ask them a question, I get a detailed answer. They complete work by the deadline, and sometimes faster. Communication was good and clear.

They want to help me not only earn money, but also save it. They have solved almost all my problems at a reasonable price.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I would like them to expand to offer more services so I can use them for design, IT, and SEO-related tasks.

They're very fast. Once they start, each task is finished as quickly as if a dedicated employee in my office were working on it.
    Not the cheapest, but the value for money is amazing. One of the rare companies in which outsourcing really pays off.
    They solved things permanently, whereas other companies just lingered and didn't provide a satisfactory solution.

Responsive Wordpress Dev for Web Design Agency

"I’m more than happy that I’ve worked with Liluweb and would do so again in the future."

July - Oct. 2017

Liluweb implemented existing designs for a custom WordPress website, focusing on making it responsive and cross-browser compliant. Additionally, they worked on animations, menus, and responsive content.

Berlin, Germany
David Henkel
Head of Management, Lucidity Design

The website was delivered on time and the end client was very satisfied with it. The collaboration went smoothly with solid communication and zero complications. Their emphasis on solving problems quickly is remarkable, however, they could expand their services to include more testing.

I’m the head of a web development and web design agency based in Berlin, Germany.

For what projects/services did your company hire Liluweb?

I needed to outsource the development part of a project and hired them to do so.

The website needed to be cross-browser ready, responsive, and have a custom WordPress template.

Ruslan [Founder, Liluweb] offered me his service after I posted this job on Upwork. He submitted an impressive application and an unbeatable deal, so I decided to work with them.

The design and structure of the website were ready but needed to be implemented by a web developer. Liluweb’s developer was given clear instructions on how to implement certain areas of the website in order to make the design come out as beautiful as possible. The site needed to have a custom WordPress template so that our client would be able to update content himself. They also had to implement an animated tag cloud, responsive content, a jumping menu section, animation throughout the website and more.

I acted as the project manager on our side and on theirs, Ruslan managed the project and the developer implemented the work.

The project was completed successfully to our and our client’s great satisfaction. Their staff was communicative, uncomplicated, and forthcoming throughout the project. We would definitely work with them again.

The workflow has been smooth, easy, and uncomplicated throughout.

Their fast problem-solving attitude is very impressive. Whenever there was an issue, they tried to fix it immediately.

I would be happy to see them offer a wider range of services such as extensive cross-browser testing.

Overall Score I can proudly call myself a happy customer of theirs.
    They’re easy going and uncomplicated.
    They offer a fair price/work ratio.
    I’ve already recommended Liluweb to colleagues.

SEO Optimized WordPress Dev For Culinary Service

"Liluweb is a dedicated and committed company."

July - Nov. 2017

Liluweb built a WordPress website using JavaScript, PHP, and Advanced Custom Fields. They built a new layout, added functionalities, and optimized for search engines and mobile devices.

Ukraine, Kharkiv
Founder, Culinary Service

The new website looked fantastic and functioned well. Liluweb earned rave reviews for their fluid project management, prompt attention to problems, and commitment to provide excellent customer service.

I'm a blogger with my own culinary portal, which I use to share my recipes with hostesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Liluweb?

Liluweb made a new layout for my site, added functionalities, and enhanced its SEO.

To modernize and improve the site, as well as adapt it for mobile devices.

Liluweb was recommended to me by my friend, whose online store they developed.

Liluweb developed a website on the WordPress CMS. They used Advanced Custom Fields, PHP, and JavaScript during development.

The team consisted of five programmers, a project manager, a web designer, an SEO specialist, and designers.

Liluweb built a high-quality site that's attractive to the eye, which is the result that I wanted.

How effective was the project management?

Their project management is excellent.

Liluweb is a dedicated and committed company. They are web development specialists who work to understand all my requirements. If I change requirements or encounter problems, they are available to help me solve them. I’m very happy to work with them and highly recommend them to my friends and acquaintances.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Before you start working with Liluweb, prepare a complete list of technical specifications. This will greatly accelerate the development process.