We transform innovative ideas into successful apps

GOLD VERIFIED

Launchpad App Development partners with disruptive startups and revolutionary brands all over Australia and the world to create digital products that delight users and rewrite the rules of traditional business models.

We have a unique approach to helping startups and brands solve the challenge of delivering amazing user experiences, across all digital channels, to achieve growth in a highly measurable way.

Too many startups and companies look to invest heavily in digital products and technology, with the promise of an experience users will love, without seeing the engagement and user loyalty they were expecting.

Our view is that businesses need access to a team of experts that can help them unlock the full potential of the business opportunity they are investing in. A team that is focused on challenging them to constantly improve, can advise across their entire business strategy and technology stack and is invested in making them successful.

• Level 3, 534 Church Street, Cremorne
    Melbourne, VIC 3121
  • Level 2, 43 Residency Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar
    Bangalore, KA 560025

Lego, Genesis Gym, Funded Startups

Horizon - Android & iOS Mobile App Image

Horizon - Android & iOS Mobile App

Horizon is a gym community mobile app that helps build a sense of community, whilst promoting the class schedule with ease.
Trails - iOS & Android Mobile App Image

Trails - iOS & Android Mobile App

Launchpad have developed Trails, a mobile application that allows people to plan their holidays and log their previous travels.
Buddy - iOS & Android Mobile App Image

Buddy - iOS & Android Mobile App

Buddy is a mobile app (iOS & Android) that allows customers to discover happy hours, lunch a&d dinner deals all in one place. Businesses can reach thousands of followers using geo-location technology.
Mineral Craft Image

Mineral Craft

Mineral Craft is an iOS game, designed & developed from the ground up.

Genesis Health & Fitness Image

Genesis Health & Fitness

Utilising Single Board Computer hardware in conjunction with a web app to control content displayed on screens during group fitness classes.

Vossee - iOS Fashion App Image

Vossee - iOS Fashion App

A user driven mobile platform showcasing products from retailers big and small, regardless of ad spend.

App Development for Government Administration Council

"The level of technical and functional knowledge of the industry was supported by enthusiasm."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Launchpad App Development developed a mobile app for a government education council. The team ensured the app had all of the necessary functionality and provided UI/UX designs.

Victoria, Australia
ICT Project Manager, Wodonga TAFE

The app is well-designed and functional, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Launchpad App Development effectively utilizes a collaboration portal to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, creative, and personable.

Wodonga TAFE is a provider of education in the North East of Victoria. I was previously an ICT Project Manager there.

For what projects/services did your company hire Launchpad App Development?

Launchpad was selected through competitive EOI to provide development and provisioning expertise for a Mobile App component of a larger project for Wodonga TAFE.

The goal of the project was to develop a Mobile App that was to provide supportive content for newly licenced drivers in the Transport Industry. Through media, forums and news feed, the App was to become a helpful mentor to newly employed drivers in the Transport Industry.

Via a competetive EOI, Launchpad were one of a number of selected vendors that were identified as having the capabilities to provide the level of support and understanding for this critical Victorian Government initiative. Launchpad scored over and above the other participants and demonstrated a level of enthusiasm and understanding that others did not. This enthusiasm and understanding continued well up until I left the Project in May 2020.

The project commenced as a concept idea only. Vioa a series of workshops and discovery meetings we progressed the UI and Functionality of the App with Launchpad, whilst Wodonga TAFE progressed the informative content and desired operational functionality. Launchpad provided the "Partner" approach that we needed to mature this concept into a viable product. At the time of this review, the project was still ongoing.

Initially I worked with the Directors, once we had progressed to design stage the team included the Lead Developer. I could see via our collaboration website that there was a larger team working on the project, but I was not required to manage that part which was ideal for me.

As I left the project before the product reached market, I can only comment on the success during the initiation, design and development phases. I was very happy with the Launchpad team as I knew from the start I needed a partner to help me through the App environment which was not overly familiar to our organisation. Launchpad accepted this level of unknowns and appeared to actually thrive of it! I could not have imagined that a vendor would have been this flexible

We had a very effective workflow with communications managed through a collaboration portal (Basecamp) with prototyping management using Proto.io Launchpad provided the access, training and management of these tools on our behalf.

The level of technical and functional knowledge of the industry was supported by enthusiasm. They also possess a level of tolerance required to guide our ideas and concept through to maturity. There did not appear to be any situation that phased Launchpad, even though we knew from the kick off that there would be several pivots and twists.

I believe Launchpad have high standards across the board, so any suggestions would be arbitrary. Our project was conducted remotely as our offices were 300km apart, but Launchpad were just as comfortable with online meetings as they were with face to face. The COVID 19 situation did not have any major impact to our project through any conduct with Launchpad as we both navigated varying levels of work-from-home.

Overall Score Well balanced team.
    As a PM, it was nice to see everything planned and documented
    Launchpad were neither the cheapest, nor the most expensive. Goldilocks just right!
    Cannot find fault
    The best I have dealt with on this project and another App previously for CSU

Web Dev for Risk Consultant

"Launchpad doesn't just accept the concept, they question and challenge it."

Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Launchpad App Development created a website to correspond with existing brand designs. They also supported the development of an app. This involved a discovery workshop, product strategy, and design thinking.

Tim Wood
Founder, Vanguard Risk

The website is visually appealing and functions well; users have offered exceptionally positive feedback about the product. The app prototype received high marks based on an initial assessment. They're an enthusiastic team with a thorough, holistic approach to projects.

Vanguard Risk provides security, crisis management, business continuity and organisational risk management services. I'm the founder and managing director of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Launchpad App Development?

Being a start-up, one of the primary stages was to establish our brand. Once the branding team nailed the brand design, we used Launchpad to develop our website. We also engaged Launchpad to assist with the development of an app.

A core task of our business is largely manual utilising a number of platforms. The app will streamline the process offering efficiency to our people and other end users when released to the market, in addition to adding value to our industry.

I found Lauchpad on the internet. I interviewed three app development companies, including Launchpad. Lauchpad were extremely impressive. I love the youth and energy they bring, but also the holistic, considered approach they take - they genuinely care and take pride in their work.

Given it's not released I don't wish to describe the app. However, I engaged Launchpad after I mapped out a concept for an app on slide deck. I sent that through to the team which offered the background; this was a reasonably detailed document. However, the team certainly didn't cut corners, they took me through their process to ensure they understood the problem and my proposed solution. This included a pre-workshop questionnaire, discovery workshop, post-workshop plan, product strategy, design thinking, execution plan with time frames which led to a prototype.

Throughout the process I've had access to the whole team and Launchpad.  The expertise includes, product strategy, UX/UI design, tech evelopment, business analyst

Firstly the website looks and runs brilliantly.  The team have done a great job building the website and I've received a lot of awesome feedback.

The app prototype is on point!  I'm still testing and seeking feedback, but the initial assessment is extremely positive.

The project management was excellent.  Launchpad use platform where everyone can collaborate, share files and send messages etc.  There was clear execution plan developed which the team delivered on.

The youthful energy, but with a mature holistic approach.  Launchpad doesn't just accept the concept, they question and challenge it, really getting into the problem so they can help to inform the solution/concept; including the marketing and commercialisation of the product.

None that I can think of at this time.

Mobile App Game Dev for Construction Company

"They really took the time to understand what they were taking on before we shook hands on it."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Working from pre-existing ideas and examples, Launchpad App Development created an iOS mobile app game. The team will develop an Android version of the app in the near future.

Joe Cuic
Director, JAC Concrete Constructions

So far, Launchpad App Development has delivered more-than-satisfactory work. Right from the beginning, the team showed great interest in and thoughtfulness toward the project, making sure they were clear on the project goals. They are a transparent team that is committed to delivering results.

I’m the director of JAC Concrete Constructions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

I needed someone to develop our mobile app.

After showing them different examples that I liked, they developed an iOS mobile app game from scratch. The team will develop an Android-compatible version of the app. I have a few other apps in mind which Launchpad App Development will also help with.

I work with 6–7 teammates.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

We met with four different companies and Launchpad App Development was by far the best choice. I felt comfortable working with them.

So far, we’ve spent $60,000.

We started working together in June 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

We’re very happy with their work, and everything has gone well so far. Launchpad App Development takes the project seriously and, from the start, went all in.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate over the phone and in person, and we use a simple, straightforward platform to share all the information. The project is divided into stages.

After I showed them a few examples of what I wanted and after we met again, the team had put tons of hours into the project before we even gave them the go-ahead. They really took the time to understand what they were taking on before we shook hands on it.

No, I have no suggestions. We plan to build more apps with them.

Be open and upfront. Ask questions, and Launchpad App Development will answer them honestly. You’ll know where you’re at from the start, and you’ll know exactly what’s what.

They’ve delivered on time so far.

Web Dev & Design and Digital Marketing for Pizza Company

“I think they are a good company and a good business, and I will definitely keep using them in the future.”

Jan. 2018 - Dec. 2019

Launchpad App Development designed and developed a website from scratch for a pizza company. They also helped with software and POS system set-up, digital and social media marketing, and web content.

Camberwell, Australia
Michael Welham
Director, MickeyLee's Pizza

Launchpad App Development’s efforts have helped to secure new customers and ultimately contributed to the company’s weekly revenue growth. They remained open to scope changes, met deadlines, and communicated seamlessly. Internal stakeholders look forward to working with them again in the future.

I’m the director of MickeyLee’s Pizza, a small-scale pizza shop that we started about 18 months ago. We mostly deal with takeaway and delivery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

We needed help with web development as well as digital marketing.

Initially, Launchpad App Development built our website from scratch. I came up with some of the written content, but they came up with all of the designs. They then helped us with our POS system and ended up doing digital marketing. They helped find the company for the sales software and get the software started up. They ultimately provided a comprehensive business solution. Their team ran our Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram accounts. They took photos of the pizzas and the shop, and then they boosted them on Facebook and Google.

I mostly spoke with Dane (Co-Founder & Managing Director) and Jay (Co-Founder & Product Director). There were another couple of guys from my business as well, and I’m sure they spoke to other people from the team.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

My brother told me about them. He had been looking for an app at one point in time and told me Launchpad did development and digital marketing. I gave them a call and then decided to meet up with them. They seemed like a good fit, and they started helping us out with everything else.

We spent about $45,000.

My company worked with them from January 2018–December 2019. We haven’t done much with them lately because my business partner is selling his share to me. After that, I will start doing some advertising and marketing again, and I will definitely be going back to Launchpad for that.

I haven’t dealt with a lot of digital marketing myself. We have grown from about $5,000 per week to around $20,000 a week up until a few months ago, at which point we had to put everything on hold for a bit. It’s hard to pinpoint whether this comes from digital marketing and Launchpad or from our team. We try to ask people how they found out about us, and a lot of people that come through the shop have said that they saw us online, such as through Google Ads and Facebook. We get a lot of new customers through those two avenues, although it is hard to pinpoint exactly how many.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

We have had a good relationship with Launchpad. They are always happy to take calls and work out any problems. They’re constantly looking for new solutions, and I haven’t had any problems with them thus far. I think they are a good company and a good business, and I will definitely keep using them in the future.

I haven’t used any project management tools with them personally, but in terms of deadlines and communication, I haven’t had any problems. We have met with them at their office.

I am relatively young and haven’t dealt with a lot of marketing and outsourcing businesses. The overall experience with Launchpad has been good. It seems like they care. They hit deadlines and answer my phone calls, and we have been getting results.

No, not that I know of.

Have a clear idea of what you want and be open to listening to their ideas. Dane and Jay have a lot of ideas, and everyone there is pretty switched on.

Web Development for Retail Search Aggregation Platform

“The design of it came out really clean and we’re super happy with it.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Launchpad App Development developed a web and mobile application for a retail search engine. The team integrated the iOS app into the web platform.

James Beniac
CEO, Vossee

While the platform has not yet launched, it has received positive feedback from internal and external sources, including during investor meetings and interviews. Despite some issues with the language barrier, Launchpad App Development establishes a smooth workflow to ensure effective collaboration.

I am the founder and CEO of Vossee, a retail search engine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

We were looking to develop and build a web and mobile app for our platform. We are a retail search engine that aggregates different online stores into a hub and allows users to filter those options to curtate your selection.

Launchpad App Development developed both our web and mobile app. They broke down the engagement into two phases. The first phase was the web development phase, which was more of a discovery project figuring out whether or not what we wanted to build was feasible. That took about three months.

The second phase was the mobile app development. Launchpad App Development built an iOS version of the app with the intention to build an Android version if it worked. The app integrates with the web application.

We worked directly with Dane (Managing Director, Launchpad App Development) and Danish (Technology Director, Launchpad App Development). Danish was our real day-to-day contact with who we discuss changes. He also manages the development team, who we have less contact with.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

We found Launchpad App Development by searching through companies online. After looking through maybe five or six different providers, we flew down to Melbourne and met with Launchpad App Development.

We had a meeting with them about the concept and where we would take it from there. They seemed to have a pretty good handle on what they thought of the platform. We also liked that they have a lot of previous experience in development.

We have invested about $100,000 AUD (approximately $68,500 USD).

Our ongoing engagement with Launchpad App Development began in March 2019.

We haven’t gone live yet, but we have received positive feedback from interviews and investor meetings. Everything looks amazing. Launchpad App Development did a really good job, the platform is clean and bug-free.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been quite good. Some of the threads are built out in a way that can cause you to lose what you’re working on, but overall it was a good experience.

The design of it came out really clean and we’re super happy with it. They manage changes really well. Discussing adding additional charges can be a bit of an awkward situation, but they’re very clear when that is required.

There could be more initiative to put in place key objectives on their side. When we come to build the app, we understand what our key milestones are, but we pushed to get them to put in place on their side. There was also a slight language barrier that caused us to have to look over some of the copy they produced.

Set up a strong line of communication with the Melbourne team, which handles more of the business side. We focused more on the development side, but keeping in contact with those based in Australia would have been helpful.

App Development for Life Legacy Platform

"I loved the youth within their team, which offered enthusiasm, energy, and innovation."

Nov. - Aug. 2019

Launchpad App Development developed an app for a life legacy platform. The team was responsible for strategy, UI/UX designs, technical analysis, and testing.

Katherine, Australia
Jordan Glover
Co-Founder & Director, Legend Legacy Pty Ltd

The app has only been live for two months but has over 300 users and has been featured in multiple news outlets. Launchpad App Development provides high-quality results through a collaborative process. The team balances youth and professionalism.

I am the Co-Founder and Director of Legend Legacy Pty Ltd. Legend Legacy is an app that allows you to capture your life story so it can be shared with loved one’s now and for generations to come. Capturing your life story allows your loved one’s to see, hear and remember you for who you truly are.

Once you are gone who really knows or remembers the real you? You are a legend in the eyes of your loved one’s, it’s time to allow your legend to live on by leaving a legacy of life stories. Simply record your life stories by answering questions about your life that maybe only you know the answer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Launchpad App Development?

Launchpad were engaged for the complete development of the Legend Legacy app. The services provided included:

• Product Strategy
  • Design Thinking
  • Wireframes
  • Technical Analysis
  • UX & UI Designs
  • UI Integration & development
  • Testing
  • Submissions & launch

Legend Legacy's mission is to provide value to one’s life through the telling of one’s story. An invaluable legacy that will serve purpose now and for generations to come.

Extensive research and engaging in blogs lead me to Launchpad. I examined their website (front to back) and then picked up the phone and knew right from the initial conversation that I had found the team that was right for my project. I further confirmed my decision through reading reviews from past clients, which gave peace of mind when jumping on a plane to head to Melbourne to meet the team.

Upon deciding Launchpad were the Vendor that was right for my project, I was on the plane from Katherine, NT to Melbourne to commence the journey and begin with the Product Design Workshop. The Product Design Workshop was a great full day event where I met Jay and his team. We spent the day getting to know each other while discussing my design concept and the project in general. Launchpad offered great ideas, which were later implemented into Legend Legacy's final design.

The Workshop was a great success that allowed me to leave with confidence that Launchpad believed in my project and were taking it on like it was one of their own. Upon project agreement the fun began, working closely (although 3000kms away) with Launchpad design team the app really took shape and my concepts came to life. The team were respectful of my vision and did everything they could to adopt my ideas while offering their own expertise to provide an elegant, yet stylish final design.

The design then moved into development stage (the fun stage) where it all comes to life and we were able to touch and feel our vision. We had numerous requests and ideas throughout the development and Launchpad acted diligently and promptly to each of our requests. Our project felt definitely in the right hands. Launchpad's team offered extensive assistance throughout all Stages and for a novice like myself, were extremely patient with my little understanding of some of the project deliverable's. The app had now been live for 2 months and we have continued our engagement with Launchpad for the required ongoing maintenance & support.

Initially, I met with the Launchpad team who all made me feel welcomed and upon project agreement I was assigned a Project Manager who was my point of call throughout the development. I liaised solely with the Project Manager, however often spoke with Jay (Ops Manager) who always welcomed my calls to discuss certain aspects of the development. The Project Manager then handed over the reigns to the Support team following the launch of the app, who have provided great assistance to date.

Legend Legacy has only been live for 2 months now, however we already have 300 users commencing their journey of capturing their life story. Legend Legacy has featured in The NT News, Katherine Times, Country Times and within the DTBI monthly feature. With any start-up we have kept our expectations in check and have slowly been implementing out marketing plan to increase Legend Legacy awareness and will continue to do so moving forward. I look forward to what the next 12 months and beyond can bring.

The Project Manager communicated mainly via email, which worked well with my busy work schedule, however, we also regularly interacted via a video calls. Launchpad were open to receive calls at anytime to discuss the project and although being 3000km away their team made contact regularly enough to provide peace of mind that the project was progressing as scheduled.

I loved the youth within their team, which offered enthusiasm, energy, and innovation. They still maintain a professional nature though. The services they offered throughout the development progress matched or exceeded my expectations.

The project did run a little over the scheduled duration, however the constant consultation provide continuous updates so I was always along with the journey and understood the challenges the team were facing.

although a little later than expected, the teams constant updated provide peace of mind
    Launchpad offered great value for money services
    exceeded expectation
    if you need an app, Launchpad are your team

Mobile App Dev for Task App Startup

"Launchpad App Development has been able to streamline our app without losing sight of our vision."

Mar. 2018 – Ongoing

Launchpad App Development led end-to-end development of an on-demand errand mobile app. The team created wireframes and the UI/UX and assisted with pre-release marketing. The project is ongoing.

Founder, Errander

The app has yet to launch, but it has received positive feedback from early users and stakeholders. Launchpad App Development shows expertise across multiple skill sets, from development to design to project management to marketing. Their consistent communication and flexibility stand out.

I’m the founder of Errander, a one-stop, on-demand skill-sharing app. Users can pay other users for help on micro tasks and manual errands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

After coming up with the concept, I needed help with developing my mobile app.

Launchpad App Development has built the app for iOS devices only — we have an Android version on our future roadmap. The team was responsible for end-to-end development, including ideation, wireframes, the UI/UX, and building the app itself.

The app has nine categories of errands and skills; they were refined over multiple sessions since I first came up with the idea. It also has a tracking feature, chat functionality, and integration with third-party payment systems like Stripe.

Multiple times, we’ve had to pivot on specific ideas. Launchpad App Development took those changes in stride, taking my suggestions on board and offering ways to improve on their own. The app is now in a solid enough place that we’re ready to launch.

Jay (Product Director, Launchpad App Development) has been my partner consistently throughout the project. Whenever I have an issue or a feature I’d like to change or add, I go to Jay. I also stay in touch with our account manager Vivian (Digital Producer, Launchpad App Development). She gives me daily updates and serves as our one point for all information.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

I reached out to about three developing houses in Melbourne, including Launchpad App Development. Launchpad App Development was the only one who got back to me promptly. I checked their reviews on Clutch, and they had really positive feedback. Our first meeting was the thing that convinced me: not only were they prompt, but they also seemed like they cared about my project and my success. As a result, I hired them.

We’ve spent $100,000 AUD (approximately $68,000 USD).

The project started in March 2018 and is ongoing.

We haven’t launched the app yet because we’re waiting for App Store approval. However, we’ve retained Launchpad App Development for their marketing services. So far in those campaigns, we’ve seen a lot of interest in Errander, especially in engagement on social media. Launchpad App Development has been a key part in getting our message out, and we’re thrilled with this success so far.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Launchpad App Development is excellent at project management. Having a two-point flow of information through Jay and Vivian has been extremely helpful to me as a non-technical person. I’m always updated on where the project is. Vivian is my liaison between the development team and me. We use WhatsApp to communicate.

Launchpad App Development has been able to streamline our app without losing sight of our vision — that this app will be a one-stop-shop for all of our users’ errand needs. The team has embedded our functionality within the technology and a logical set of processes that work well.

We’ve made a lot of changes and improvements along the way, but Launchpad App Development has remained open to our changes. They advise on whether something will work based on their experience. They don’t seem in it for the money; they genuinely care about our project and its success.

As someone new to app development, I feel like Launchpad App Development has exceeded my expectations. They’ve ticked all of the most important boxes for me. However, there has been some turnover on their team that nearly affected our project. We have a different point of contact now than when we started. But the person who took over our project was well-briefed, ensuring business and knowledge continuity. As a result, the changeover was seamless, so I can’t fault them at all.

Some deadlines have shifted because of the changes we made, but that’s as much on us as on Launchpad App Development.
    After fishing around the market and seeing the results, I have to say that Launchpad App Development provides excellent value for their work.
    Everything—from the wireframes to the UI/UX documents—is highly professional. I can understand them easily without a tech-heavy background.

Web Development of Pet Sales Platform

"I can’t imagine working with anyone besides Launchpad App Development."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Launchpad App Development developed an online platform for buying and advertising the sale of pets. The team will begin building a mobile application in the near future.

Jason Wishart
Founder, Petsales Network Pty Ltd

Traffic and engagement increases daily on the high-quality website. Launchpad App Development’s team is responsive, skilled, and professional. They’re open to suggestions, working as a true partner. Customers can expect a team that’s dedicated to making ideas a reality.

We’re an online marketing platform for the ethical sale of pets. We provide the platform and our users upload the advertisements of pets that are for sale. Other users can come on the site to look for pets available for purchase.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

I’ve been with Launchpad App Development since the beginning. I had a business idea in my mind and approached their team to develop an application.

We’re in the early stages. My brother and I co-founded the business, figuring out the concept and what we exactly wanted. Initially, I wanted a mobile application, but considering their advice, they believed we should start with a website first. The plan is to grow the website before tackling the application.

Since the beginning, I’ve worked with Dane (Founder & Managing Director, Launchpad App Development) and four others. Besides Dane, we’ve mainly engaged with web designers and marketers.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

I reached out to several other companies, but Launchpad App Development seemed the most responsive and suitable for us. I saw some of their work online, along with speaking to their team on the phone. They appeared to be a young, helpful company that was willing to go the extra yard. We were on the same wavelength from the beginning.

We’ve spent nearly $60,000–$70,000.

Our engagement with Launchpad App Development began in April 2018.

Launchpad App Development worked quickly to make our idea a reality, launching the website in December 2018. It is the first of this idea within the marketplace. We’re trying to get as many people on the site as possible. We started with one or two decent ads a week to that amount per day. The hardest part is finding people to advertise their animals, but we’re receiving a lot of traffic in terms of users searching for pets. We’re at about 10,000 views a month.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is fantastic. We receive regular updates through email, teleconferencing, and face-to-face meetings. Since the website is quite new, there are small issues that need to be ironed out. As soon as they or we pick anything up, their team quickly works on the problem. In that regard, they’re very responsive. I can’t imagine working with anyone besides Launchpad App Development.

Their professionalism has been exceptional. Like I said earlier, our teams are on the same wavelength while working together. If I suggest an idea, they’re fully on board and understand what I want. There’s no disconnect at all. Their design skillset is also excellent. From day one, everything has been great. I’m really happy that we chose Launchpad App Development.

Everything’s been very good, and there’s nothing that stands out. I haven’t been disappointed in anything their team has done.

I would say definitely go for it because you won’t regret working with them. Launchpad App Development is a great organization, and we’re certainly glad that we found them. Our business wouldn’t be here or doing what we’re doing without them.

Overall Score It’s been fantastic.
    We probably went a little bit over, but nothing major.
    We don’t have anything to compare it to, but we’d always like them to be cheaper. I think their value for money has been good.
    They’ve met everything.

Mobile App Dev for Party Invitations Platform

"Launchpad App Development’s attentiveness makes them stand out from other vendors."

Launchpad App Development developed and designed a party invitation application for parents hosting events for their children. The team created the platform for iOS and Android. It will be free for download.

Alfons Mikhaeil
Director, Boebus Pty Ltd

Within the next couple of weeks, the app will be available for download. Initial feedback on the test version was positive. Launchpad App Development’s attention to detail was noteworthy. Their transparency supplemented their professional management style. Expect an upfront and accommodating team.

I’m a director at Boebus Pty Ltd. My project, JAHWOW, is an app that helps parents design invitations and manage the invites for their children’s parties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

I was looking for a company to bring my idea to life.

I had completed an attraction lab with another company, so I had an idea of the design and process flow I wanted. After passing that to Launchpad App Development, their team produced wireframes before moving on to developing the app for iOS and Android.

After downloading the app, users can set up a profile and fill in their kids’ names and birthdates. If there is a child’s birthday, confirmation, bar mitzvah, or any other occasion, users can use templates to make invitations. Parents can choose a blank card to write their own messages and add their own pictures. They can also update a template by changing the background color or adding a photo. We also have 20-second video invites available. Once the design is created, users input event details that include the addresses and gift ideas.

Once the invite is created, it pulls up a contact list where users can put who they want to receive an invite. If the contact isn’t listed, users can enter it manually. Parents will get a message about the invite, and then have to download the app to receive the notification. It shows the cards and details, which users view before responding whether they can attend or not. If recipients RSVP, they can view who is attending and if there are any dietary requirements. The host of the event gets a notification if a person responds and can see a running tab of who’s attending and who isn’t.

I’ve dealt with their design team and about five of their company members based in Melbourne. I believe their code writers are based in India.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

I interviewed 13 development companies. I was attracted to Launchpad App Development because the company is based in Melbourne, Australia. They’re close enough that I can talk to them face-to-face if I need. After speaking to them on the phone a couple times, their team invited me to their office for a no obligation meeting. It went well, and we signed an NDA. They put together a package of what services they offer, and then we went from there.

In total, we’ve spent between $85,000–$90,000.

We started working with Launchpad App Development in January 2018, and the work is ongoing.

I’m looking to sign off on the project either at the end of this week or by next week. The app will be free for download once it’s submitted to the app stores. I’ve given test builds to friends and family, receiving nothing but praise. Launchpad App Development is helpful and accommodating. If any issue arises, I can easily talk to their team. I’ve had no problems with them during the engagement.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Usually, our communications are through email. If I need to, I’ll organize a call, and we will schedule a time as soon as possible. We speak every two weeks. Sometimes it has to be once a week, depending on what arises.

Launchpad App Development’s attentiveness makes them stand out from other vendors. When I call and have to leave a message, they get back to me right away. They’ve addressed anything I’ve asked of them, never changing the subject or never getting back to me. Their team is upfront about their skillset. If they can complete a task, they explain why. It’s been a transparent process.

When I ask questions about wireframes and design, I would’ve liked a more detailed explanation. This could be a problem on my end as well. I’m new to app design, so I could’ve picked up on a few things. In the end, it all worked out.

I recommend working with Launchpad App Development. They’re a group of young and talented developers that are upfront and transparent. I have nothing but praise for their team.

Web Dev for Health & Fitness Clubs

“In addition to delivering the product three months ahead of time, they also came in under budget.”

July 2017 - Feb. 2018

Launchpad designed and developed a web-based platform that allows administrators to create customized exercise plans for clients.

Lucas Bugeja
Owner, Genesis Health Clubs

Launchpad delivered a high-quality web platform that has helped improve internal productivity while decreasing client attrition rates. In addition to communicating well, they delivered ahead of time and under budget. Their dedication to client success sets them apart.

I'm the owner and director of Genesis Health Clubs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Launchpad App Development?

We engaged Launchpad to build a website that would allow our team to prescribe exercises to members digitally throughout our health clubs.

Launchpad designed and developed a website based on our requirements and ideas, creating a unique system in the process that enabled us to create exercise programs for clients.

We worked with Jay (Director and Lead Product Manager, Launchpad App Development) the majority of the time, who managed a few developers on his team.

How did you come to work with Launchpad App Development?

I found them through an online search and chose them based on their reputation and positive reviews.

We invested about $140,000 AUD (about $100,000 USD).

We worked together from July 2017–February 2018, delivering the product three months ahead of time.

In addition to delivering the product three months ahead of time, they also came in under budget. Launchpad enabled our team to effectively offer customers digital plans, while streamlining internal processes. Since launching the program, we've experienced a significant decrease in client attrition rates.

How did Launchpad App Development perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and communicative throughout the project, meeting or exceeding each timeline expectation.

Their willingness to produce something they're proud of sets them apart. They still follow up with us on occasion to see how everything's going, so their passion for what they do is very evident.

No. Their services and delivery have been outstanding.

I'd definitely recommend working with them, especially considering the fact that their directors are very involved with projects and have high communications standards.

Overall Score They exceeded expectations.
    They always met or beat deadlines.
    They're very competitively priced and offer a great value for the investment.
    Their service and deliverables were top notch.
    They're the only app vendor I'd recommend.

GOLD VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
Launchpad App Development PTY. LTD.
Id