Digital Marketing & Lead Generation

The 1st choice of people buying digital marketing services for the 2nd time.

At Iunisov.Com I personally provide digital marketing & consulting services for B2C and B2B businesses.

For startups & re-launches of businesses in digital field:

• data-driven digital strategy development;
  • competitor analysis and insights generation;
  • effective websites and mobile apps development.

For generating targeted visitors and high-quality leads:

• SEO optimization;
  • social media marketing;
  • pay-per-click ads;
  • display ads;
  • other channels.

For optimizing marketing funnels, nurturing leads and retaining customers:

• website conversion rate optimization;
  • lead nurturing via email & retargeting;
  • microsegment email-marketing to customer cohorts;
  • website A/B testing and usability audits;

I also help internal digital marketing teams with:

• marketing messaging and value communication;
  • independent mediaplans assessment;
  • SEO audits;

I am a digital marketing consultant with a proven 13+ years experience in marketing for international companies.

Freelancer
2006
Moscow, Russia

Bacula Systems, VirtoSoftware, VirtoCommerce, OSMO Russland, SpiraxSarco, MTS, Beeline, Tele2, Lamoda, KupiVIP, Kaspersky, Acronis, KOMUS, INCOM, Faberlic and more.

SEO and Lead Generation for "Engineer One" Image

SEO and Lead Generation for "Engineer One"

Engineer One is an engineering B2B company specializing on steam, electricity and water engineering projects. We were involved in SEO from the early beginning of the new website, optimized it technically and wrote the content from scratch as well as started to generate backlinks. Right now the website ranks high in Yandex and the traffic from it increases from month to month for more than a year already.

OSMO Russland Digital Marketing Image

OSMO Russland Digital Marketing

OSMO Russia digital marketing projects started from the online business KPI system development, planning marketing channels and analyzing competitors. We developed a comprehensive digital marketing strategy incl. SEO optimization for both osmo.ru and osmokraska.ru (website for distributors and online store), pay-per-clicks ads in Google and Yandex, social media advertising and marketing and the other traffic channels. We also

analyzed the shopping cart performance and improved conversion rate as well as the website speed to make sure that the visitors we're acquiring convert in the most effective manner.
Product messaging and website development for Brandquad Image

Product messaging and website development for Brandquad

Brandquad (http://brandquad.io/) is a product content management suite for manufacturers, retailers and distributors where they create, enrich, manage and export high quality content. The platform helps departments to collaborate by assigning tasks and responsibilities as new products come in, powers the syndication of product content across the distributed commerce ecosystem

and provides 6P ecommerce insights and actionable analytics to increase sales.

On a short-term contract I was responsible for creating worldwide marketing expansion strategy focused on MEA regions, product localization, marketing messaging and digital channels strategy. I also helped the company with international legal framework, GDPR compliance and worldwide sales. Our actions led to the new 2019 website launch which successfully started to generate leads from social networks and starts to get better rankings in SEO.

SEO and lead generation for VirtoCommerce

Virto Commerce puts the best of Microsoft Azure Cloud, open source .Net code and agile development in a single enterprise B2B e-commerce platform. Before 2017 I was responsible for marketing execution: lead generation, pay-per-click and social media advertising, SEO, SMM and email nurturing. I have also created the messaging and design for the company’s website.

By the end of 2018 I’ve increased the overall traffic by

89,6%, SEO traffic by 134,4%, direct traffic by 41%. This increased the number of trials by 42,3% which lead to huge client wins incl. Heineken, VOLVO, Bosch and others.
SEO and digital marketing for VirtoSoftware Image

SEO and digital marketing for VirtoSoftware

VirtoSoftware is a SharePoint-oriented company, who builds SharePoint and Office365 apps, provides consulting and training. In this project I am responsible for product messaging & marketing, lead generation and nurturing of the prospects to opportunities. Digital channels in the project include PPC, SEO, social network ads, email nurturing and video marketing. Under my SEO guidance the organic traffic grew by 54%, the

number of trials grew by 35% resulting in the best sales month for the last 5 years.

This 3-year project includes lead generation using PPC advertising in Google Ads, SEO optimization, social network advertising on Facebook and Linkedin, email nurturing and CRM marketing techniques. We tripled (+300%) the number of leads in only 1 year. We added +150% to the number of opportunities during the 2nd year. We're continuing to grow the amount of quality leads and sales conversion successfully competing with the

hugest IT companies like IBM, HP, DELL, EMC and others.

Quick facts:

1) Our Google Ads campaigns deliver leads with 3x times lower cost per lead compared to industry average.

2) The sophisticated SEO optimization and linkbuilding strategy brought us to 100% visibility in Google for all enterprise-related searches.

3) Our Linkedin Ad Campaign was awarded for the best form conversion rate by Linkedin team in their case study section.

SEO & Digital Advertising for Digital Commerce Company

"In addition to the good results, the knowledge and professionalism with which they collaborate is excellent."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Iunisov.Com provided digital advertising for a digital commerce company. The team was responsible for the client's SEO as well as lead generation via Google Ad and LinkedIn campaigns.

Brussels, Belgium
Ilse Lauwens
Director Marketing, Virto Commerce

The engagement led to a clear increase in search rankings and quality leads, meeting the goals of the internal team. Iunisov.Com establishes a successful partnership through open communication. The team is personable, driven, and creative.

I am the Director Marketing for Virto Commerce, which is a digital commercial player that enables B2B companies to create an open ecosystem that allows manufacturers and distributors to build complex digital commerce solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

Iunisov.Com's provides digital advertising and SEO services. They assist Virto Commere to generate leads via LinkedIn and Google ads and also support us to improve the SEO ranking and keyword ranking.

We aim to use digital advertising and SEO optimization to generate more qualitative leads, increase traffic to our website and also to improve the SEO ranking and keyword ranking.

Iunisov.Com's had already been engaged by our company for previous digital marketing projects and had been recommended through an internal referal to be responsible for this project.

Based on some exploratory meetings, it was agreed to work on the one hand on a revision of the keywords and on the other hand to promote the lead generation via Google Ad and LinkedIn campaigns, where clear targets were agreed upon. The progress of the project is reported on a weekly basis.

We work directly with the owner who comes across as very professional and works with us on the basis of clear communication.

We see a clear increase and optimization of our SEO and keyword ranking. In addition, qualitative leads are generated on a weekly basis and constantly adjusted where necessary.

The relationship is professional and pleasant. They are very responsive through all channels and also very punctual in carrying out the agreed tasks.

In addition to the good results, the knowledge and professionalism with which they collaborate is excellent. Furthermore, they take the time to explain in a professional way and to transfer their knowledge.

To date, we have nothing to report regarding the excellent service they provide and consider them to be a reliable and flexible partner with whom we enjoy working.

Website SEO for German-Russian Nonprofit Management Company

"Andrei has the deepest digital marketing knowledge and he is a true professional."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Iunisov.Com provided technical and content analysis of the website. They worked on SEO and rewrote texts while focusing on keyword density.

Ekaterina Gutynina
Head of Russian Market Entry Projects, AHK Russland

Iunisov.Com's work helped to improve SEO ranking and keyword ranking. Utilizing the most appropriate marketing tools, the team was fast, informative, and productive. They had good communication skills and were excellent at analytical thinking.

I’m the Head of market entry projects at German-Russian Chamber of Commerce in Moscow. Our main task is to support German companies by setting up and doing their business in Russia. Market entry projects, for which I’m responsible, help German companies to organize effective sales process in Russia without founding their own legal entity.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

I wanted to find the most appropriate digital marketing method to promote the service, the one I am responsible for, without any large budget for the digital promotion and without any experience in this field. Andrei analyzed our services, market situation, competitors and recommended me to begin with SEO first of all.

I wanted to increase the number of targeted visits to our website, in particular to the page of the service I am providing on our website.

I applied to one of the most popular schools of digital marketing in Moscow. After telling them that my target audience is only German companies in Germany, they said that the general courses would not suit me and provided me with the contact of Andrei Iunisov. I didn't consider any other option and was happy to have such a rare contact – bilingual (Russian/German) and competent specialist.

We started with meetings. As a beginner I needed some basic information about appropriate instruments in SEO field. Andrei asked me for the detailed information about my projects, target audience, main task for our cooperation – target visitors and new leads. Andrei did the technical and content analysis of our website and gave me some content development advices. We rewrote some texts paying attention to keyword density and user intents, changed some technical settings of the server (redirects, page speed, etc.), added new articles to the blog and created additional supportive pages. We also implemented some technical changes of the SEO on our website. We were constantly watching for changes in the ranking of the site by keywords to see our improvement.

We worked only with Andrei Iunisov as he is an independent specialist. The project also involved the CEO of our company who took part in the initial discussion.

We improved our SEO ranking dramatically, many of our target keywords rank on the first page in google.de in Germany right now - https://screencast.com/t/RDO1ycoQn4jR. We have more target visitors on our pages because of these actions. Our main keyword “geschäftspräsenz in russland” is now on the first place.

Always fast, informative, productive. By email and phone.

As for German organization in Russia for us it’s always difficult to find bilingual specialist. Without knowing German language it’s impossible to help us in our marketing processes, because our main target audience is German speaking people. Andrei has the deepest digital marketing knowledge and he is a true professional. He has an excellent analytical thinking. He managed to deal with all the nontrivial services of the organization and found the most appropriate marketing tools. Apart from SEO, I am sure there will be more projects with Andrei in the nearest future. There was not a single question to which he could not give us an answer. With Andrei you can definitely count on an individual approach and actions that will bring great benefit to your business.

I don't have any advice. I can only say thanks to him for the great job.

Digital Marketing for IT-Focused Business Advisor

"Their professionalism and knowledge stand out of the most."

Apr. 2020

lunisov.Com provided search engine marketing (SEM) for an educational tech company. They managed the client's Google Ads campaigns. The team also finetuned the client's digital content to be SEO-friendly.

Russia
Alexandra Butova

lunisov.Com's efforts have yielded great results, with the client enjoying an improved search performance. The team's workflow was very effective as they responded to all inquiries in a timely manner. They provided informative feedback and insightful advice. Their professionalism distinguishes them.

I am a business advisor for IT companies of different range and industries, helping to define go-to-market strategies, to open new markets, identify blind spots and difficulties within the company, that interfere with the company's growth.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

I needed help and expertise in SEM for online EduTech client for a short-term lead generation campaign.

The goal of this campaign was to check the possibilities in requiring leads for online school education over SEM and SMM efforts.

I know Andrew for a long time already, as we worked together in the past. Since then he is my first and foremost contact to get in touch regarding any e-commerce and e-marketing questions I may have. His opinion is no doubt valuable to me.

The goal was to start both search and display campaigns in Google Adwords and Yandex Direct, adding advertising in social networks later. We started of with the meeting to familiarize them with our brand, the situation on the market, and our goal, defining all the assets that the team would need to get the access to.

Then they prepared the linguistic SEM field from scratch, and we started our activities in search engines just in a few days. Also Andrew helped us with improving landing pages and other assets required for better conversions, finetuned stats and metrics to work correctly.

I worked directly with Andrew.

With our semantic and ads we had great positions among other ads on the page (#3-4) in a very competitive area, CTR was about 10% while CPC just 40 RUB ($0.60).

It was very effective, getting responses to each of our requests in a timely manner. Also, we could ask for any comments or advice regarding the status at any time and get informative feedback.

Their professionalism and knowledge stand out of the most.

Nothing comes to my mind

Data Analytics for Digital Design & Dev Company

"Most of all I like the team's focus on details that really affect success, especially when it comes to data quality."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Iunisov.Com created a data analytics solution based on BI dashboards from a Google Cloud warehouse for a third-party client. This involved creating warehouse architecture and connecting various data sources.

Olga Koulikova
Owner, Articul Media Group

The vendor completed the project within a highly efficient timeframe, allowing the stakeholders to track traffic performance. The third-party client was impressed by the ability to access in-depth analytics about a media campaign. The team offered an incredibly accessible and flexible workflow.

My name is Olga Kulikova, I am the co-founder of the creative and digital agency Articul Media (https://articul.ru). Our group of companies provides digital branding and communication, software engineering and mobile app development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

Our agency had an FMCG customer (one of the biggest manufacturers of juices in Russia & CIS), the project required to create the data warehouse from advertising campaigns and packages with QR-codes. We needed to create the architecture of the data warehouse, connect data sources and tables in between each other in Google Data Studio and then make sure that the data is correct. Additionally the project required advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager installations.

We wanted to provide the customer with an efficient analytics solution based on BI dashboards from Google Cloud warehouse.

We worked with Andrei previously several times since 2013 when we together worked on analytics project for Sochi-2014 Olympics. We decided to reach out to Andrei after successful previous project implementation.

The data came from several advertising campaigns, mainly display, so we needed to integrate Google Display Ads data and also the data from the packages where the customer listed the QR codes. All these traffic sources lead to the customer's website. The website CMS data was connected with Google Display Ads data through Google Analytics client ID which helped us to match the tables and pop-out the dashboard.

The team consisted of the manager on the customer's side, our project manger and developers who worked on the website. Andrei was working on the analytical part of the project by himself inside Google Data Studio.

Within 3 weeks we successfully installed Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics allowing us to track the traffic performance in a very detailed way. We were able to see how many users cam from Google Display or from QR-codes on packages, then to see how they interact with the website, including how long did they look through the Vimeo videos listed on the website (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%). We never knew that such analytics depth is possible at all. The customer was inspired by the ability to understand the performance of media campaign which is usually much harder than just an e-commerce campaign with a clear conversion.

Andrei demonstrated effectiveness, timely manner of execution and the ability to work overnight as the project was quite urgent. We had the efficient team calls with Andrei even after 10PM, so the workflow and responsiveness was ideal.

Most of all I like the team's focus on details that really affect success, especially when it comes to data quality. Andrei analyzed the numbers deeply and caught some of the data collection mistakes based on the graphics trends which is not possible for an individual without special data management experience. Additionally we were surprised by Andrei's ability to work overnight to finalize the project in a timely manner.

Not at this particular project, wer were totally satisifed.

Website for Market Research Firm

"They impressed me with their expertise in SEO, Google Analytics, and business understanding."

Mar. - June 2015

Iunisov.Com transformed a market research company's website to make it more sales oriented. They restructured menus, worked on improving SEO, and augmenting the sales funnel of the website.

Timofey Barsov
Business Consultant, COMCON Research Company

There was a 30% growth of requests through the online project. Their project management was excellent, as they completed the project in a timely manner. Iunisov.Com's understanding of business needs, Google Analytics, and SEO all impressed.

I worked as business development consultant for COMCON market research company

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

We hired Mr.Unisov for transforming company's website to make it more sales-oriented.

Website redesign, restructuring menu of research services, SEO optimisation, improvement of sales funnel through the website (visitors->calls conversion)

We took several teams from the market by searching good reviews, undertook tender, took best three participants and ask them to make a presentation, then board voted for the winner using price/quality criteria

1. They restructured the menu of our services making it more clear for new site users
  2. They gave us reccomendations of content that should increase incoming organic traffic from search and guided us while we were adding new content step by step
  3. They did whole redesing of all website and brougt it cutting edge looking
  4. They built new pop-up menus that cought traffic and direct it to useful order form with call back button. Website was connected with corporate CRM that allowed company's managers to call back the Client directly after filling in the order.

As far as I know Mr. Unisov himself and 1 or 2 other specialists

Just very shortly as Im under non-disclosure agreement since 2015Y till now. They had about +30% growth of requests through online.

It was excellent. They contacted us resonably and did project timely

Expertise of SEO, google analytics and business understanding of our needs

Think no

Explained above
    It was better result for money I've seen ever

Digital Lead Generation Project for Data Security Firm

"We have now needed to increase the scope of the engagement due to the rapid attainment of results."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

A data security company hired lunisov.Com to improve lead generation. This was accomplished by improving the visibility of the site in targeted Google searches via blog content, link building, and more.

Heilbronn, Germany
Chief Operating Officer, Cipherpoint GmbH

The workflow between the teams was highly effective, with lunisov.Com delivering objectives on-time in an organized manner. The objectives were completed, and the scope will be increased because the company is happy with their work.

I am an Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Cipherpoint Limited. Cipherpoint is a data security company that specialises in data centric security for Enterprises and Government that operate in regulated industries or that have a requirement to ensure the security of the information in their unstructured data repositories. Our products enable large organisations to discover, automatically classify and protect their most sensitive customer, employee and operational data.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

Cipherpoint had undergone a major restructure at the end of 2019 and was launching in 2 key markets, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. While having operated in the United States since 2010, management had identified that Germany and Singapore represented excellent growth markets for our sensitive data products and we needed to ensure that our company could be found once an organisation encountered a problem we know our products could solve.

Our goals for the project were: - improve visibility of the company in targeted Google searches (front page) - increase lead digital generation with a target of 100 new leads per month

Iunisov.Com was located by using Google to search for a digital lead generation expert that was based in Germany and could understand the German market. We expected that the right kind of vendor would show up in a Google search based upon use of these key terms.

Andrei from Iunisov.Com presented to us a detailed and compelling plan with solid targets and performance measures that we would be able to follow in order to improve our digital marketing results.

Iunisov.Com presented to us a detailed and compelling plan for achieving our two main goals for the digital marketing and lead generation of the business, this involved Andrei working closely with our technical staff to first understand what our products do, what kind of customers use these products and how we have been successful in the past with locating and winning historical customers.

From this point, Andrei presented a plan that targeted the following: implementation of a blog content plan, search keyword research, link building and citation, competitor analyses, blog and content generation, advertising, lead generation via social media, implementation of useability improvements to the Company website and direct sales targeting based on web traffic.

Iunisov.Com was mainly represented by its proprietor, Andrei, while also making excellent use of outsourced labour for website design and improvement work, blog post writing, video production and SEO audits.

Andrei was able to achieve his objectives within 3 months of commencing the project with Cipherpoint. We have now needed to increase the scope of the engagement due to the rapid attainment of results.

Workflow was highly effective. Andrei was delivering on-time with each of his objectives on a week to week basis. He is highly organised and tracks each task and timeline for completion very closely.

How swiftly Iunisov.Com was able to achieve our digital marketing goals, which was only possible by how quickly Andrei was able to learn about and understand our Company and products.

I wish there was some constructive ciritism I could include in this section, but at this stage we have only had a positive experience with Iunisov.Com.

Overall Score Highly professional, organised and skilled at digital marketing and lead generation
    Highly effecient and organised
    Very reasonable for what has effectively become an outsourced Head of Marketing role in our business
    High quality work, with an excellent understanding of our products and company demonstrated
    I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Iunisov.Com to other organisations

Digital Strategy for Internet Marketing School

"The whole team is skilled in web analytics and usability."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Iunisov.Com created a digital strategy for a school of Internet marketing. The team was responsible for onsite SEO, PPC campaigns, social media advertising on Facebook, and PR campaigns.

Alex Kosse
CEO, MyAcademy

The engagement results in an increase in clientele and sales, facilitating a smooth long-term partnership. Iunisov.Com effectively manages projects through clear and open communication. The team is talented, hard-working, and personable.

I am the head of the school of Internet marketing "MyAcademy", Moscow, Russia. Our company organizes coursers trainings for beginners about digital marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

At the start of the project, we needed a consultation on the general promotion and PR of our company. Also needed a set of teachers who would have practical experience in Internet marketing.

We needed to launch a project and attract the first customers, create advertising campaigns, and establish business processes.

Andrei was my head at WebProfiters and I turned to him for help in promoting our company.

Andrew advised us on the creation of some products, created first courses and selected teachers. He also helped with the promotion our site in SEO, Google Ads, advertising on social networks (Facebook) and PR on well-known sites, for example, create and published interviews about our school and feature articles.

At the start of the project, the three of us worked and some work was given to freelancers, but most of them were done independently.

We have existed for almost 7 years and are still working with Andrew. During this time, we have grown a lot, changed several offices. Now we have many products that we can offer to the our clients and Andrew still teaches in some courses. Of course, all this could not be possible without a growth in sales, to which Andrew provided at the start.

Previously, we used the Highrise as CRM and Basecamp to conduct project tasks and communicate with potential customers. This allowed us not to lose tasks, comply deadlines and not to lose customers

Andrew is a good leader and I still remember some of his lessons, which help me to work with my employees. He has strong skills in project manager, he can see the whole project and arrange it in stages, appoint a responsible person for each direction, monitor and direct him.

He has extensive experience working with Russian and international companies to promote on the Internet, both in the Russian and foreign service markets. The whole team is skilled in web analytics and usability.

Nothing.

LinkedIn Lead Generation for Digital Solutions Company

"Andrei’s extraordinary responsiveness stood out."

Aug. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Iunisov.com consulted on how to use LinkedIn to generate leads. They also established pilot campaigns to get the stakeholders started.

Anna Lelyuk
Digital Marketing Manager, Bitrix24

The vendor was exceptionally receptive to questions and ideas. Their attentive, client-oriented working style was complemented by a depth of expertise. The team worked efficiently throughout the timeline.

I'm digital marketing manager of the international company Bitrix24, which provides companies around the world with a set of business tools for collaboration such as CRM, task-managment system, cloud solutions for files, corporate social network & so on. I'm responsible for attracting customers to our enterprise-solutions using social networks.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

Our goal was to start using Linkedin to attract large customers in Russia.

The project's goal is to increase the flow of calls and customers in the enterprise-direction.

We were acquainted with Andrei, his experience and expertise. And they turned to him with pleasure to solve the task.

Andrey taught us how to use the necessary Linkedin tools, using his experience and the best cases, and also helped in setting up the first pilot campaigns.

Several from our team & Andrey worked together.

We got the first results of tests that showed that this area has prospects for further tight work.

We have established close and productive working relationships.

Andrei’s extraordinary responsiveness stood out, willingness to answer the most tricky questions at any time, help at every stage - all this made the work with Andrey very productive and efficient.

We get the result we expected at time - so everything was ok!

Everything at time
    A little bit expensive, but worth it
    Excellent work
    of course

E-Commerce Strategy for Furniture Startup

"Implementing all the recommendations boosted our store sales almost immediately."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Iunisov.Com audited an e-commerce store and provided a summary report and plan of action. The team has since developed an advertising and digital marketing strategy that includes SEO, SMM, and online PR.

Leonid Lozbenko
CEO, SHOP-SHOP

The site has seen sales and traffic continually increase since the project began. Iunisov.Com prioritized transparency by leveraging a user-friendly workflow and project management tool. Their knowledge and efficiency set them apart from other providers.

I am the CEO of a young furniture startup from Moscow, Russia called SHOP-SHOP. We design and manufacture furniture which follows an “only choice store” philosophy. Our company offers its customers a complete line of furniture and household items, but without an overwhelming choice of different furniture models and thousands of options. All the items presented in our online store are designed in a complementary style and form a stylish finished interior if used together.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

We were entering a very competitive online furniture market and were in need of an experienced team to consult us on our digital marketing strategy. This included presenting our new brand, auditing our online store SEO, presenting a plan of action using various online tools to promote our brand and store.

Our first goal was to launch sales in our online store and to monitor them. Our second goal was to test various online promotional tools to test effective sales tactics. The third main goal was to increase sales by building an effective SEO strategy.

Intuitively we started searching online but soon we discovered that it was almost impossible to make a decision based purely on case portfolios presented by various companies. We also had rather varied price proposals, which had little to no logical explanation. We then started to look amongst business partners for recommendations and soon found three companies, which were recommended to us. After personal interviews with the teams, we made our decision.

Their team took time to audit our existing online store and all its functions. We were then provided with a detailed report including an in-depth analysis of our text content, our visual content, and website structure. Following this report, a plan of action was presented and a schedule made. Our website developers then worked closely on implementing all the recommendations. Parallel to this an advertising plan was created with a set budget. This included various online media channels like social networks, search engines and online PR platforms.

There were two main team members. One of them was the project leader and supervisor with excellent knowledge and experience. The other team member efficiently managed all the daily tasks and kept track of set schedules.

We started working from scratch so we had no previous reference in regard to this project. The first results presented themselves as clients in our showroom. These were clients, which found our products online and had come to view them. Our online store gained its first traffic which is increasing every month. Our first goal was to launch our first sales and online shop. The goal was successfully completed and work continues on increasing sales and traffic.

Immediately our teams started communicating through Worksection where tasks and deadlines were set according to our plan. This made our communications transparent and coherent. It was very easy to give feedback, request and receive information through Worksection.

I was impressed with the speed of our SEO audit and list solutions provided. Implementing all the recommendations boosted our store sales almost immediately.

Being greatly satisfied with all the work the only thing that I may suggest is better budget details and explanations in the beginning of the project.

Had a couple of budget issues that needed further explanation. Found a reasonable solution in the end.

Digital Marketing for Paint Dealer

"First and foremost, we were impressed by the high level of professionalism of the staff..."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Iunisov.Com does ongoing digital marketing involving SEO, PPC (Yandex and Google), web development, and keyword research. They’ve also consulted on and improved e-commerce flows.

Olga Golubnichaya
Managing Owner, Osmo Russland

Web traffic and targeted orders have increased thanks to Iunisov.Com’s digital efforts. Their ability to solve problems soon after they arise and answer questions thoroughly are greatly appreciated. They value professionalism and staying on top of all aspects of the engagement.

I am the managing owner of Osmo Russia. We're an exclusive dealer of Osmo Holz and Color GmbH (wood painting systems) in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iunisov.Com?

- SEO Analytics - Website Promotion - Changes to the site structure to increase the Google Edition (Organic).

Our main goal was to reach a new level in digital marketing, any thereby increasing sales efficiency.

Andrei's agency was recommended to me by a good friend who is also a managing owner.

Andrei's agency collected the list of search queries relevant to our company and began tracking our website's positions on Google. Then, Andrei and the team implemented textual and technical improvements that improved the site's ranking. They also created PPC campaigns in Yandex and Google and found the right bids to get a positive return. Andrei's team also worked on usability aspects of our e-commerce business to improve the shopping experience and improve the shopping cart's mission.

The team consisted of me, our internal marketing director, an external business development consultant, and Andrei's team.

We started by analyzing the efficiency of e-commerce and advertising ROI with Andrei's agency. Our website has risen to Google on all relevant queries, and traffic and color orders have improved.

The cooperation was interesting for both sides and fun. All emerging problems and disagreements were resolved quickly and without any loss of efficiency. The representatives from Andrei's team provided comprehensive answers to all questions arising during the course of the work.

First and foremost, we were impressed by the high level of professionalism of the staff, as well as with their ability to keep their finger on the pulse and find unusual but effective solutions to potential problems.

There is always something that can be improved and work still to be done, but in my opinion, they are moving in the right direction.

Overall Score Very good job.