Growth Hacking Agency | Dubai | India

Growth MARKETING AGENCY SPECIALIZING IN SEO, PPC, CRO, CVM, SMM

Ishantech is an award winning, professional SEO, web design & development company. We work with everyone, from Fortune 500’s to local companies, creating sustainable relationships between brands and consumers.

What We Do?

ISHAN-Tech Founded by Ishan Mishra, & Co Founder Neha Mishra .

Ishan has experience in social media and new media.Focuses on internet-based management of products and services. Helps in communicating and engaging with audiences and monetizes presence in social media. IT Services Company in U.S & India ISHAN-Consult also named as Ishan is a global IT services company that provides Business Process Outsourcing, Offshore Software and Web design, Digital Marketing and Data Processing, Domain and WebHosting Services.

VISION=To create a IT environment which will motivate the people to join it and clients will feet proud to be a part of it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Get in touch to talk about your goals and see how we can collaborate.

Mail Id – [email protected]

Mobile – +91 7869507188

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Attar Tower
    Dubai, DU 122002
    United Arab Emirates
  • vijay nagar indore
    indore, MP 452001

Arthayantra , BJP India , BJP MP , NandKuamr Singh Chauhan , Vidyaranya , SkincarebyAlana , Lakeview & Palm Tree Garden , Everdata Data Center, Capitavia

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Family Law & Criminal Defense Lawyer

"I am just impressed by their service quality and their working strategy."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Ishan Tech generates B2B leads for a family law practice through SEO strategies and Google Ads campaigns. Additional services include content marketing, social media posting, graphic design, and copywriting.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Santo Artusa, Jr., Esq.
Owner, Artusa Law Firm

The practice has seen more high-quality leads coming in at a lower cost per acquisition (CPA), and the site is ranking for its targeted keywords. Ishan Tech is always available for inquiries.

At Artusa Law Firm PC, we provide honest and ethical legal representation in cases involving family law and criminal defense. We understand the delicate nature of each case and the impact it can have on your future.

As a result, we take great care to file all necessary paperwork promptly and appropriately, and we work with seasoned professionals who can provide expert testimony.

For what projects/services did your company hire IshanTech?

We hired Ishantechl to generate B2B leads. Divorce, Personal Injury through digital marketing across various platforms .

Generate quality leads and keywords raking + organic search result

How did you select IshanTech?

Based on references, industry domain knowledge, Cost . He did answer me all my questions properly .

1. Google ads Campaign for Real leads.
  2. SEO ( on page , off page seo )
  3. Create good high da backlinks
  4. Content Marketing
  5. Keeping the social media pages active across platforms - Creating high-quality designs and copy for posts and ads

Ishan Mishra ceo of Ishantech + 2 seo person + 1 desiner and 2 content writer

We received high number of high quality leads at a much lower cost than what we were getting earlier and now our keywords ranking on google.com :) Now I am happy to sharing with u my business is growing, business is increase sales and build brand awareness.

Very good

I am just impressed by their service quality and their working strategy. Always Available on call and whatsapp :)

None

Overall Score Best Digital Marketing Agency 100/100
    ON TIME
    Very effective.
    The quality of the coding and in general work done has been very high.
    Highly recommended

SEO Implementation for Technology Review Site

"They make it very easy for me to give ideas and give feedback, and they always execute my vision."

Mar. 2017 - Jan. 2018

A digital services provider hired IshanTech to assist with SEO and SEM because they didn't have in-house staff. IshanTech worked to increase its Google ranking, generate new leads, and create content.

Indore, India
Medhaavi Mishra
Marketing Head & Director, Medhaavi Club

The provider is now on the first page of Google results, significantly increasing their leads. IshanTech is proactive, professional, and takes the time to learn the business to deliver the best results. They also are communicative and give frequent updates.

I am the director of marketing for Medhaavi Club

For what projects/services did your company hire IshanTech?

We engage them because of their expertise with the digital environment—SEO and search engine marketing (SEM), in particular. SO

We hired them because we did not have the in-house expertise for SEO implementation and other digital marketing stratégies.

We wanted to increase our Google ranking, gain exposure, and create new content to generate new leads for guest blogging and paid guest post.

I was contacted by one of their sales representatives. I checked their online reviews and chose to hire them based on their previous experience.

Ishantech conducted a discovery phase to understand our requirements. Using this foundation, they developed a tailored proposal for our company's strategy and goals. Their team implemented SEO, developed our keywords, and curated our marketing campaigns.

They’ve introduced dynamic retargeting, so they’ve worked closely with our web provider to arrange those efforts. Ishantech now also works with each location to make content and post it to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.

I first worked with their sales representative. I now work closely with their account manager and company director ishan.

We're on the first page of Google for most of our technology-related keywords, which significantly increases our leads.

Their account manager is proactive, professional, and quick to learn our concepts. Their communication is consistent and fluid.

They make it very easy for me to give ideas and give feedback, and they always execute my vision. Additionally, they’re proactive communicators. They require no prompting from me to receive updates.

No. They’re always trying to find an improved level of service. They work with us to find the best solution.

Overall Score Best Growth Hacking Agency in India
    We achieved our goals in the first half of the contract period.
    Ishantech has been more than reasonable in this regard. Increases over the years have been minor. When extra work is required,
    Ishantech always delivers more than what they promise, which is impressive.

Web Design & Rebrand for Digital Media Company

"Their team was incredibly talented and easy to work with."

Apr. 2019 - Jan. 2020

IshanTech redesigned a website and provided branding services for a digital media and marketing company. The team also provided SEO services and social media marketing.

Indore, India
Neha Mishra
CEO, Medhaavi Digital LLP

The new website and brand identity have led to increased customer engagement. IshanTech is willing to be flexible and adaptable, establishing an effective workflow. The team goes above and beyond to provide quality results that fit the needs of the client.

I am co founder and ceo at medhaavi digital llp.

For what projects/services did your company hire IshanTech?

Medhaavi rebranded a daily online publication that had an antiquated website and brand. They provided in-depth research, fresh designs and created a new identity package for the publishing company.

Our goals were to have an identity and brand that demonstrate our mission, personality, goals and increase brand visibility in India .

We started with an introductory meeting with the Ishantech team. they give me proper ppt and we discussed via skype ( regarding project scope and goal ) then i hired Ishantech

We need top 5 ranking on google for our main keywords. increasing our brand visibility in social media platforms like fb twitter and linkedin.We needed to work with only a few options (so, whatever was presented needed to be a choice, but not a long exploration or search for validation) and we needed exceptionally fast turnaround.

In the beginning, when we were scoping out the work, we worked with Ishan(Principal,Ishantech). He was my primary contact. Then, when the bulk of the work was going forward, GUdiya (Digital Growth Director, Ishantech) was our primary project manager. She shepherded us through going forward from there

With our new brand Medhaavi and identity, we have greatly increased user engagement as well as partner engagement. We have had multiple parties reach out specifically to comment on the new logo and identity.

With the very tight timeline, the workflow was incredibly handled. The skidmore team was willing to dig deep and take time when we needed it and were also able to take our initial input and feedback and return results within days

Ishantech ability to get what we actually wanted sometimes because of and sometimes despite what we actually said was very impressive. Their team was incredibly talented and easy to work with.

We were very happy with the outcome.

Overall Score They did a great job in all aspects.
    We knew when and what they needed from us and vice versa.
    Ishantech understood our budget and over-delivered
    Completely effective, great results, no pointless energy or attention required
    Our experience with Ishantech was the experience you want but rarely get.

SEO & PPC for Medical Clinic

“I’m 100% satisfied with the results.”

2014 - Ongoing

IshanTech does SEO and PPC for a medical clinic. They pursue social media marketing on Google and Instagram. The team designed and developed a website.

Dr. Meet Dwivedi
Doctor, Dr. Meet's Clinic

IshanTech’s efforts have helped generate leads. Committed, honest, and accessible, the team fulfills customer needs. Their delivery of effective digital marketing services supplements continued engagement.

I’m a doctor at Dr. Meet’s Clinic, a medical clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with IshanTech?

I needed help generating leads.

IshanTech provides SEO and PPC services. Ishan (Thinker in Chief, IshanTech) does social media marketing on Google and Instagram. He also developed and designed my website.

I work with Ishan.

How did you come to work with IshanTech?

I did an online search. I chose them because of their reduced rate.

I’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in 2014, and the engagement is ongoing.

My business is getting more leads. I’m 100% satisfied with the results.

How did IshanTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone calls.

Ishan is dedicated to his work. He’s honest and hardworking, and he’s always available.

No, there’s nothing I’d change.

SEO & PPC for Startup Listing Portal

"We were impressed with their time, commitment, and ROI based work."

Mar. - June 2020

IshanTech provided SEO and PPC for a startup listing portal. The team worked to improve the client's web site's ranking, generate more lead, increase visibility, and set up Google ads and native ads.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CEO, ModGen.Net

Thanks to IshanTech's effort, the client reported an increase in website traffic and a stronger domain authority. The team worked well with the client's internal staff and external vendors. They were team-players.

I am the CEO At ModGen.net - provides an overview of upcoming Internet products ,Startups & Investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire IshanTech?

We wanted to increase our web presence through improved SEO and google organic ranking + Traffic.

WE are startup and investor listing site so we waana more listing n real clients ) startups + investors . Google search results as well.

How did you select IshanTech?

ishantech was recommended by one of our partners.

They Provide us 3 services

1. SEO - ranking and organic leads
  2. SMO - visibility and branding
  3. SEM - Generate fast leads via google ads and native ads

The owner Ishan Mishra @Ishantech , the digital account executive and digital marketing manager, 2 SEO member and one social media experts.

My website's traffic has increased. They’re providing us with an excellent ROI, so we can count on quickly making back the money we spend with them. my domain authority is strong and seems to be growing.

They’re team players. They work well with my internal staff and with my external vendors . No conflict all is going smooth and well :)

We were impressed with their time, commitment, and ROI based work.

No, as far as I’m concerned

Overall Score I would recommend them to anyone who has want Growth :)
    on time :)