Affordable web design

Internet Solutions For Less is a professional and affordable web design firm that specializes in website design and hosting solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Our desire is to provide top notch service to all of our customers. Internet Solutions For Less has over 15 years of web design experience. We have developed over 1,000 websites and have also maintained hundreds of other websites we did not originally build.

Contact us today.

2006
Vista, CA
  • Las Palmas Drive
    Vista, CA 92081

WordPress Design & Migration for Security Camera Company

“I appreciated their expertise; they knew exactly what needed to be done and how to do it.”

May 2018 - Apr. 2019

After a previous vendor failed, Internet Solutions For Less took over hosting responsibilities for a website. They redesigned the site in WordPress, migrated legacy content, and now provide maintenance.

Long Beach, California
Eddie Conlon
Owner, Remote Ally

The updated site is live and performs well. Internal stakeholders also commended Internet Solutions For Less’ team for their technical skill and clear communication. Their quick response times make them stand out from competitors.

Remote Ally is a security camera company. As the owner, I oversee all areas of sales, marketing, and deployment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Internet Solutions For Less?

We were previously working with a vendor to host our site, but they were underperforming. As a result, we brought in Internet Solutions For Less to take over our hosting needs, transfer our content, and redesign our website.

We wanted to put our site into more capable hands that would help us grow our vision and market presence.

We carefully selected Internet Solutions For Less based on their reviews and portfolio. We also considered their project manager’s level of expertise and exact direction for our project.

After taking over our previous HTML site from another hosting provider, they redesigned the site in WordPress and hosted it. They now continue to provide maintenance services as necessary.

The site is live, looks amazing, and is performing better than ever. It will carry us into our future vision and direction for our business.

Their workflow and communication were extremely effective throughout.

I appreciated their expertise; they knew exactly what needed to be done and how to do it. Additionally, they addressed all of our emails, phone calls, and action items within minutes instead of making us wait.

No, not that I can think of.

It was a great value.
    The quality is perfection.

Website Development for Multiple Companies

“They divided the project into manageable steps and went at my pace.”

Jan. - June 2014

Internet Solutions For Less developed websites for a wellness company and a childcare business. They built each site page by page using custom layouts.

San Diego, California
Founder & CEO, Wellness & Childcare Companies

The sites have secured an online presence and continue to earn regular leads despite a hands-off marketing approach. Internet Solutions For Less provides a simplified development process that’s easy to manage. They’re an approachable and cost-effective option for non-technical customers.

I run two successful businesses: one in the childcare industry and the other in the wellness space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Internet Solutions For Less?

I used Internet Solutions For Less to develop websites for both of my companies. The first project was over 10 years ago, and the second site was built five years ago.

My goals were to get both of my businesses online as affordably as possible without compromising quality. Internet Solutions For Less easily delivered.

The company is licensed in the same city where I run both of my businesses, so it made sense to reach out to them.

Building a website for someone who isn't very tech-oriented is no easy task, but Internet Solutions For Less made it easy by breaking the process into simple steps. They would build out a page using a custom-designed layout, sent it to me for edits, and then incorporated my feedback. They wouldn't move forward to the next page until I approved the previous one.

Both of my sites have paid for themselves many times over. Even after a decade of paying next to nothing and doing very little active marketing, I still get a couple of leads a week from each site, half of which eventually become clients.

The workflow was simple. They divided the project into manageable steps and went at my pace.

The most impressive fact was that they didn’t charge a dime until I was 100% satisfied.

They’re a small company, so there’s not always a live person to respond. But they did get back to us within the hour most times.

Overall Score They're the best web design company and provide an amazing customer experience.
    They had flexible scheduling with several morning and afternoon appointment options.
    This was the best part. They had very fair pricing.
    I rarely work with companies that offer such quality products at reasonable prices. They do not overpromise.
    I've referred many clients to them in the last decade.

Website Dev for Award-Winning Author

“They’re the best in the business.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Internet Solutions for Less designed and developed an eponymous website that featured books, artwork, and music.

Ontario, Canada
Mark Gamble
Author, Book Company

The website has received positive feedback on its simple and attractive UI. Internet Solutions for Less’ team deeply understood end goals and excelled at customer service.

I’m an author, an artist, and a composer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Internet Solutions For Less?

I hired them to create a personal website featuring my work.

After looking at their previous work, I decided to hire them. They also offered excellent price points and regular updates.

They built my site, which includes links for purchasing my books and other works of art. It also showcased the awards I’ve received and my contact information. They created a specific professional image for my site using book cover art, original paintings, music, and video. This was a difficult task, as I was very particular about the tone and theme of the website. Fortunately, their team did everything perfectly in the first round of development, which saved us hours of potential revisions.

My main contact was their senior web developer. He and his team implemented my ideas and suggestions.

I've had nothing but praise for my new website. People comment that it’s easy to use and very professional looking. I could not be happier with the results.

We communicated via phone and email. Over the past year, they’ve implemented some updates and changes quickly and efficiently—usually within 24 hours of my request.

I was impressed with how quickly they grasped the concept and design I was seeking. I would not hesitate about using them again for any future website project.

None whatsoever. They set the bar so high on customer satisfaction that it’s difficult to find any areas for improvement.

Overall Score They’re the best in the business.
    It was excellent. They always informed me in advance before a phone call.
    It was extremely reasonable.
    They were top-notch.
    I absolutely recommend hiring them.

Web Design for Nonprofit Ministry Organization

“The quality of their web design and support is the best I’ve seen. In every area, they have performed way above the norm.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Internet Solutions for Less fixed a platform’s dysfunctional features and broken links within an initial 30-minute phone interview. The team created a Roku channel and continuously maintains and improves four sites.

Houston, Texas
Deborah Elum
Coordinator, Chosen Ministries

The two new websites, improved platform, and consistent SEO efforts have expanded viewership and visibility. The team gives prompt and thorough responses and often completes requests within an hour. Skilled and knowledgeable developers provided quality results and attentive customer service.

Chosen Ministries is a nonprofit ministry organization. My job has multiple functions. I primarily coordinate the organization’s web-based services, maintenance, projects, and programs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Internet Solutions for Less?

A previous web designer had built one of our new platforms. It was a very complicated and costly site. There were so many broken links and features that didn’t work that we couldn't even use it. The other vendor we'd hired to maintain a different site was unreliable and unavailable. We hired Internet Solutions for Less to fix these problems at a reasonable cost.

At the start of our engagement, I had a phone interview with EJ O’Neill, the founder of Internet Solutions for Less. I explained all the challenges we were experiencing with our site. He outlined the work that needed to be done and gave cost estimates for each of our sites. Before the end of our 30-minute conversation, he had fixed everything on the spot and asked, "Is there anything else you would like me to do?" I was so pleasantly surprised.

We started out with two websites. Since then, they’ve built two new pages from the ground up as well as a Roku channel. Our audience can watch content on our entertainment-based site. We also have an educational platform that features information about our ministry. Users can read about who we are, our mission, and location. As part of our work, our pastor goes on ministries. The team implemented video streaming to broadcast those events on our YouTube and Roku channels. They maintain our feed and pull content to feature on our websites and social channels.

We generally interfaced with the founder, EJ O’Neill. We've built a relationship together and he knows I like working directly with him. Whether he or his employees are doing the work, we get consistently good results.

How did you come to work with Internet Solutions for Less?

I found Internet Solutions for Less via a web search. They were willing to resolve the issues with our existing platform. Most vendors insisted upon charging thousands of dollars to completely rebuild the site. We had already spent a significant amount of money, time and effort, and didn’t want a needless overhaul.

We've spent around $6,000 or $7,000. It was very cost effective.

We’ve worked with Internet Solutions for Less for a couple of years and have an ongoing engagement. They do our monthly maintenance and regularly update the video content on all four of our sites.

Internet Solutions for Less has helped our organization grow and increased our visibility. A major facet of our business is our online TV presence. The team has increased our viewership significantly. SEO efforts have made it easier for users to find and watch our content. They’ve successfully completed everything I've ever asked of them. All the work was done very professionally and I’m pleased with the results. They’ve provided consistent support and went beyond the scope of basic web design to achieve success.

How did Internet Solutions for Less perform from a project management standpoint?

Internet Solutions for Less is highly customer service oriented and responsive to our needs. It’s easy to call and put in requests. Usually, they respond or complete work within an hour. EJ reaches out to me directly even though he doesn't have to. Although I'm not tech savvy, they take the time to provide thorough explanations. Everyone who responds to my emails answers my questions in a way I can understand.

I can't say enough good things about the whole experience. I've used established companies that have been around for years and no one compares to Internet Solutions for Less. The team is deeply knowledgeable about web design and maintenance. They're excellent, professional, and very customer service oriented. The quality of their web design and support is the best I’ve seen. In every area, they have performed way above the norm. We always feel comfortable that the project is being taken care of. I’ve never had to worry about it being late or incomplete.

Internet Solutions for Less is the best provider for any company that needs web design or support. I highly recommend them for every aspect of design and development work. You can end your search; this is the company you want to have to maintain your site.