Start Fresh

Bronze

INCITRIO | a branding & marketing agency

At Incitrio, we pull together best-in-class, 100% USA talent to give you the highest caliber creative combined with exceptional customer service. Our team’s combined years of experience easily exceeds one hundred years and our founder’s experience working with Fortune 500 brands greatly enhances the work we do with both our local and global clients.

We’re a boutique agency with all the efficiencies of a smaller shop. But make no mistake about it: our team’s industry experience is rock solid.

Incitrio’s founder and Chief Creative Officer, Angela Hill, brings big agency experience to all of Incitrio’s clients. Throughout her 20-years in the industry, Ms. Hill has worked with Fortune 500 brands such as: Mars Candy, Energizer, Williams Sonoma, Ford, Anheuser Busch, Merrill Lynch, PG&E, Visa, Maersk, Sun Microsystems, Intel, Foster Farms, SEGA, Jabra, Taylor Guitars, Arena Pharmaceuticals, Acadia, and more.

Our agency’s growth philosophy is simple. We’re more interested in doing really great work than becoming the next Ogilvy. We’d rather invest in a long-term relationship to truly grow a brand than chase short-term monetary gains for quick hit projects. We take on clients when we truly believe we can make a difference to their bottom line and deliver real results. Likewise, we take on clients who are committed to what it takes to be successful. If you’re passionate about your business and looking for a true agency partner, then we’re the perfect fit for you!

INCITRIO | a branding & marketing agency

12526 High Bluff Drive, Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92130

phone: 858-523-1822 | web: www.incitrio.com

2004
San Diego, CA
  • 12526 High Bluff Drive, Suite 300
    San Diego, CA 92130

Key Industries: Bio/Medical Commercial Services Education & Non Profit Professional Services Retail & Consumer Software & Technology. To view Incitrio's full service/capability portfolio visit us at: https://incitrio.com/our-work/

Incitrio Portfolio Reel

Discovery Conference Centre

Work Performed: Branding and Web Design

DRC

Work Performed: Website Design, Collateral Design, Stationery Design, and Social Media & Email Marketing Campaigns

San Diego Jewelry Buyers

Work Performed: Graphic Design, Web Design, and Email & Direct Marketing

nulu

Work Performed: Branding, Web Design, UI/Software Design, and Hispanic & Global Marketing

Go Sprouts!

Work Performed: Branding, Web Design, Packaging Design, and Collateral Design

Branding for Diabetes Research Connection

"Incitrio was fully accessible to me and incredibly easy to work with."

Incitrio provided web design, SEO compatibility, and user experience enhancements. They also assisted in brand management and social media and digital marketing.

San Diego, California
Executive Director at The Diabetes Research Connection

Incitrio's work successfullly led to a 400% increase in engagment that brought in over $500,000 through fundraising efforts. They were praised for going above and beyond while providing accomodating services.

The Diabetes Connection is a non-profit organization.

I am the executive director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Incitrio?

We were trying to update our brand, in order to better engage with our donors.

Incitrio helped us with brand management, website development and maintenance, design, and strategic social and digital marketing.

How did you come to work with Incitrio?

I had worked with them at a prior job. I left that non-rpofit, but I maintained my relationship with Incitrio's owner [Angela Hill], so I ended up using her again for a different organization for branding and logo design. When I came to work for my current non-profit, I started a country-wide proposal process which included Incitrio. They once again won the bid.

We started working with Incitrio in April, 2015. Our project was completed in February, 2016.

Incitrio's  expertise led DRC to raise nearly $500,000 in nine months and increase social media engagement by 400%. I highly recommend Angela and her firm Incitrio!

What distinguishes Incitrio from other providers?

I've worked with many marketing firms. Incitrio is one of the easiest to work with. Many times, a firm may have some great ideas but, if the internal team doesn't approve them, the relationship can become rough. This was never the case with Incitrio. If there was an idea that was tossed out, we would simply regroup, brainstorm and move on. Incitrio was also one of the most accommodating firms I've worked with. They listened to me, paid attention and came to be an extension of my own team, which is how any marketing firm should work. Many of them handle many clients, though, and never come to understand any specific client's goals. Incitrio was fully accessible to me and incredibly easy to work with.

Is there anything Incitrio could have improved or done differently?

As a non-profit, our number one goal was fundraising. It was very hard to find a firm with fundraising expertise, which was able to include this into marketing and public relations tactics. This was the only reason for ultimately switching firms: we needed a bit more expertise in the fundraising and crowdfunding space. If that hadn't been the case, I would have stayed with Incitrio.

Social Media Marketing for Health Care Provider

"They [Incitrio] understand creative print and branding, but are also very knowledgeable about digital marketing, social media, and marketing metrics."

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

With the goal of optimizing their online presence, the client hired Incitrio for social media and digital marketing consultation.

San Diego Bay Area
Director of Marketing, Health Care Provider

Incitrio provided excellent education for the client that proved invaluable in their online success. Since working with the agency, the client has vastly improved their social media presence and earned increased engagement.

We are a health care provider.

What’s your role?

I am the vice president of marketing and communications.

What was your goal in working with Incitrio?

We came to them for information. We needed to understand the use of social media and the use of digital marketing. We also needed improvements in the content of our website and help in understanding marketing metrics for our marketing campaigns so that we could determine the return on investment.

They educated us on how to set up social media from the health care provider’s side, how to make content improvements to our website, how to get on Twitter and Tumblr and how to use metrics systems, such as Mongoose Metrics or CallRail. Essentially, they provided consulting on all aspects of our marketing programs.

What was the process that went into selecting Incitrio? How did you find them, and why did you pick them?

When I first started working with my company, I had only three people on my staff, and none of them had any digital marketing experience. I had known one of the principles at Incitrio for some time, and she has a very good reputation. I heard her first speak at a meeting for Athena about five years ago. Her presentation was excellent. Then, I got to know her because I had some clients of my own. I talked to her about her services, got to know her better, and referred people to her.

We’ve spent something like $3,500 a month for six to nine months working with Incitrio.

When did you start working with Incitrio?

I think we started working with Incitrio in October 2013, and we still engage them on occasion. I now have a staff that’s digital marketing savvy, so that’s why we don’t need their services anymore. But, we definitely could not have made it through the first year without them.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

The information and education that they provided helped us accelerate our success. They educated us and got us to understand the benefits of digital marketing and how it can help us measure what we’re doing, in terms of clicks, impressions, and other key performance indicators. They showed us how we could use all of that. So, we now have robust monthly metrics as a result of the work they helped us with. We have improved our social media platforms greatly. We’ve improved engagement. Incitrio got us started. We couldn’t have got there without them.

What is the one unique aspect about Incitrio that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

They understand creative print and branding, but are also very knowledgeable about digital marketing, social media, and marketing metrics. That knowledge on top of their foundational knowledge makes them very helpful.

Also, the individual I’ve primarily worked with at Incitrio is very current with latest trends and is extremely active in the community, both giving and attending presentations on the technology. She is also an educator and teaches at various local universities and colleges, so she is able to surround herself at Incitrio with a great staff of young people who really know digital marketing.

Web Design for Systems Management Company

"Their understanding of the technical details of websites and digital marketing combined with strong creative talent really made them stand out."

The client hired Incitrio for the task of providing web design and development services as they completely redesigned and migrated their previous HTML site.

San Diego Bay Area
Marketing Manager, Systems Management Company

Incitrio produced excellent work for the client and proved to be an invaluable partner. The agency is praised for their technical expertise and creativity in the realm of digital marketing. Incitrio is highly recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

The company I worked for provides cloud and data center services.

What were your role and responsibilities?

When I worked there, I was director of marketing. I am no longer with the company.

What was your goal for working with Incitrio?

We needed Incitrio to do a complete website redesign. We had an HTML site, and we had to move it to something we could manage more easily.

Their assignment was to design and develop a new website.

What was your process in selecting Incitrio with which to work?

We found Incitrio primarily through networking. I knew them through a presentation they once did and one of our executives knew them from a former company.

We spent about $20,000 working with Incitrio.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

Since completing the Web redesign, they did a lot of additional work for us. The redesign was just a start. In general, I enjoyed working with them because they all are bright and did a good job. I knew what their focus was and what made sense for them to do or not do. We did get into some projects that didn’t go as well as others, but I liked working with the team from Incitrio.

Is there anything unique about Incitrio that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

Their understanding of the technical details of websites and digital marketing combined with strong creative talent really made them stand out. Most agencies seem to have strength in one area or the other but not in both; they had both.

I think it’s important for Incitrio to continue to communicate well with their customers because if the customer doesn’t understand the specs then nothing will go right.

Bronze