Web Design - Graphic & Functional Design - UX/UI

Iguana Studio is an interactive agency settled in Poland, but cooperating internationally. We are a team of professionals, whose main goal is to create top-notch web products and get full client's contentment. We use the newest proven methods and graphical innovations to satisfy even the most sophisticated demands.

We've been working for both big corporations (e.g. UNICEF, Stiga, Allegro, PayU...) as well as small start-ups and other creative agencies, providing them graphic support if needed.

What stand us out from others, are projects matched perfectly to each client and his expectations; modern, stylish & functional graphic design, which takes into account UX/UI demands (connected with especially Responsive Web Design) and operating PHP and Laravel on the highest level.

We've been constantly improving our skills in order to provide the most professional service.

If you want to get more information, visit us on https://iguanastudio.pl/en/

We're ready to begin a brand new project - maybe for you? Give us a chance!

2005
Poznań, Poland

Dega

We found working on a Dega's website as a delicious experience.

How did we refresh Dega's website, making it modern, intuitive and even...more tasty? Read more and find it out. Also - visit www.dega.pl.

AngelSounds

To introduce new product into market - hard task, isn't it? But with perfect website AngelSounds managed to do it. And they did it perfectly!

How did we help AngelSounds.pl to become no.1 online shop in selling fetal dopplers? Read it...and feel it! Also - visit www.angelsounds.pl.

Chronos Development

It all began with passion - to build the best houses as well as the best websites.

How did we contribute to make Chronos Development one of the most famous developer in Great Poland? Have a look! Also - visit www.chronos.poznan.pl.

Lars

What's with this light?

How did we created a website for the Polish market leader in lightning industry? We'll enlighten you - read more! Also - visit www.lars.pl.

Aliant

We conducted the case of this web page with great commitment.

How did we refresh lawyers Krzyżowska web page, making it more modern and transparent, indirectly increasing the amount of her clients? Find out below! Also - visit www.aliantlaw.pl/en.

Osteocenter

Bones, joints, muscles and much more - osteopathy couldn't be shown better.

How did we partially took part in taking care of people's health? Have a look, and also visit www.osteocenter.pl.

UCZKIN

We can show successfully medical place as a human place. Yes, we can.

How did we present Polish medical clinic as a warm and friendly as well as professionall and serious place? Read more and also visit www.uczkin.pl.

Blackpartners

Showing finance-thematics in an accessible way - that's something, isn't it?

How did we present our client as a trustworthy and legit partner in profitable management of your finances? Have a look on www.blackpartners.pl!

C-zone

Look for, sell, swap - Ireland, get ready!

How to encourage the Irish to broadcast things a 'second life'? The answer is simple: to create an advertising web portal, on which they can sell and buy old and new items from different trades.

Website Dev for Heart Rate Detection Device

"[O]ur collaboration went so smoothly that I saw no defects in their work."

Sept. - Nov. 2015

Iguana Studio led the design and development of a website for a fetal heart rate detection tool, focusing on creating a seamless UI/UX. They also handled the integration with the e-shop.

Komorniki, Poland
CEO, NDI Group

The project team delivered the site on time and per specifications and clients like everything about it, especially its ease of use. Communication was simple; they provided a tool for tracking progress and handling suggestions. Speed and a competitive price also set them above other vendors.

I’m the CEO of AngelSounds, a small online shop for our fetal heart rate detector—AngelSounds SMART. I manage the shop, provide customer service, and I support orders. I also take care of marketing tasks such as creating slogans and content for the company’s blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iguana Studio?

I needed to create a one-page website that was connected with the e-shop for our single product.

We wanted to introduce AngelSounds to the Polish market, so our website had to be perfect in every way. We needed a partner that would pay attention to the UI/UX in order to create a user-friendly and fully-functional site.

A friend that had previously made a website with Iguana Studio recommended them to me. I checked out their portfolio and eventually called to arrange a meeting. I also met with three other agencies but Iguana's offer was the most accurate and affordable for me. Their great customer service was influential as well.

The project was divided into sections and consisted of creating the main page, graphics, and programming. I provided content and photos. Each part of the website was discussed with me and I could see the progress and give my suggestions.

I initially had contact with an account manager and then, when I decided to choose them, they assigned a project manager. I don't really know how many people were involved in the project.

Our collaboration was smooth. It wasn't a very complicated website to create, so we didn't have many issues to talk about. Each time they delivered an advance, I’d check it carefully and once I accepted it, they’d move on. The finished product turned out to be exactly what was expected.

I coordinated the work on my side and was in contact with their project manager through phone or e-mail. I had no problems with communication. I also could see the work going on with an internal system of theirs and give my opinions and suggestions there.

Their speed is phenomenal. I thought my project would last months but it only took 2–3 months to finish the website. Another plus is that their prices are really competitive. I had never worked with a web design and development agency before, but if I were to do another website, I would give the work to Iguana.

I don't see any weak points from my point of view. There’s always something to improve in every company but our collaboration went so smoothly that I saw no defects in their work.

Overall Score I see no weaknesses in them.
    Iguana Studio had no problems with the timeline. The work went smoothly without any delay.
    Iguana's offer and quality was the most attractive.
    My customers are fully satisfied with the website’s functionalities; everything is clear and intuitive.
    I have recommended Iguana to my friends and I will definitely keep doing so in the future.