Simplifying your business

iDeators is an Mumbai,India based agency that develops customized solutions for web and mobile platforms. iDeators offers premium creative, digital services, web, mobile development, Artificial Intellegence and consulting services. Our client list includes Burger King India, Indiabulls Real Estate, Efundbook.com, i4t and many others. We encompass almost every part of development cycle start from ideation of the App till App Maintenance.

Even if we partner with an Enterprise or a start-up , our collaborative software development approach with our Agile Team helps to produce great Mobility Solutions.

Thane West, India

1.Burger King – Fast food restaurant company

Development of BI reports for Burger King India.

2.Indiabulls Real Estate

Tablet based iOS app for sales executives

3.efundbook.com – India’s No.1 Investment & Funding Marketplace

Financial Networking Platform

For more client related details please visit our website.

Burger King BI Development

Development of BI reports for Burger King India.

There are various inventory control & management reports have been developed.  There are various level of reports for ex. PAN India, Regional, City & Store Level.

Technology used for development are Microsoft SSRS & MS SQL Server.

Indibulls Chennai Greens Tablet App

An Indiabulls Real Estate Sales App is a facilitating app for sales executives. It has become key part of their sales closures.

It’s not only provides an ultimate visual experience to the home buyer. But it´s amazing utility for sales executives to provide prompt information to the home buyer.

It includes price calculations, payment plans, walkthroughs, floor plans, galleries,

presentations & videos etc. It has became a key ingredients in terms of sales

Financial Networking Platform – Fully Conceptualised and Made in India product, it aims to resolve the fundamental lacunas of fund raising and investing that exists today, not only at national level, but internationally too. Being first in many aspects , it offers unprecedented opportunity to connect the Investors and fund seekers such as Businessman, Innovators, Business sellers across the globe.

App Dev for Real Estate Sales Team

“The developers were technically sound, and we were impressed with their presentation and overall support.”

Sept. - Nov. 2016

iDeators developed a native iOS app that showcases real estate properties, including project costs and real-time videos, as part of ongoing sales initiatives.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Mumbai, India
Ganesh More
Project Manager, Indiabulls Real Estate

iDeators stood out because of their technical and presentation skills. The team provides superior customer support and delivered results ahead of time, including unexpected revisions in the app.

I am the project manager for Indiabulls Real Estate, a real estate developer.

What challenge were you trying to address with iDeators Technologies?

We wanted to create a customer-facing mobile app for iOS devices.

iDeators developed a native app for iOS mobile devices from scratch for our business. The app features the projects we have carried. It shows the entire journey of the project, including inventory, features, presentations, and commercials. Our customers can see calculations of project cost online. They can also check out the floor plans and dimensions, as well as real-time videos and photo galleries of the real estate.

We worked with four app developers and 1–2 support staff from iDeators.

How did you come to work with iDeators Technologies?

We found iDeators Technologies through an Internet search. We looked at 4–5 other companies, but iDeators Technologies had the best technical and commercial solutions.

We spent 15–20 Indian lakhs [$23,452–$31,269] on the app development.

We began working together in September 2016. The project was completed in November 2016.

We’ve received excellent feedback from users.

How did iDeators Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

iDeators was pretty good at meeting deadlines, and everything was delivered ahead of time. We asked for one revision when we had some additional requirements, and iDeators delivered that on time as well. Phone conversations were our usual mode of communication as well as email. Occasionally, we used Skype for training and meetings.

They delivered everything that was asked of them.

Web App Dev for Restaurant Services

“They try to come up with the ideas to enhance a particular requirement to improve usability for the customer.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

iDeators is building a web-based app that provides information about buffets. The team has delivered the first few milestones and continues to work on more features.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Executive, Restaurant Services App

Although the project is still in its early stages, iDeators has already shown initiative in enhancing the app’s user interface. They are always on time, both in terms of deliverables and team meetings.

I am an Executive for my company. We offer a web-based application providing details about buffets. The project is still in the development phase.

What challenge were you trying to address with iDeators Technologies?

I had hired another vendor before I worked with iDeators, but we had problems with communication. They also did not deliver the modules on time, so I had to switch to iDeators.

We need to develop a particular web-based app. We will eventually have an iOS and Android app as well. Unfortunately, I can’t give more details.

Right now, there are 2 people working full-time on my project.

How did you come to work with iDeators Technologies?

We came to know about iDeators through one of our contacts. We reached out to them and interviewed iDeators about the technology that we are using. From the interview process, it looked as if they knew how to build the application. We saw that they had the skillsets for the technology that we wanted to use for our application. I think they have a couple of big clients as well. Based on their portfolio, we decided to hire them for this particular work.

I have allocated $20,000 for the entire project.

We plan to work with them for the next 4–5 months.

Their quality of work has been great so far, and their communication also has been very satisfactory. I am quite satisfied with the work they have delivered.

How did iDeators Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone and Skype. When I want to see their code or a module they have developed, I use Skype. We also use ScreenViewer for the desktop display.

Whenever I schedule any meetings, they have always been on time. In fact, they have been proactive about setting up calls on their end and contacting me whenever they have any issues. They have delivered a couple of functionalities already in a timely fashion.

Their communication is very good, and they get things done on time. One way they stand out is that they come up with the ideas to enhance the module or the functionality. It’s not just the requirements I give. They try to come up with the ideas to enhance a particular requirement to improve usability for the customer.

They could reduce the price a little. They cost more than what I paid my previous vendor.

They have delivered what I expected and more.
    I would definitely recommend them.