Bring Your App Idea To Life

2018 Achievement: Clients successfully raised $17 million.

Going above and beyond means not just having one point of difference, but many.

Hyper is the worlds leading idea execution platform, changing the tech landscape one game-changing project at a time. Our mission is to empower founders and established companies globally to bring their ideas to life. Hyper’s core focus is in the technology industry, where we work with both established and emerging technologies.

We build solid products for driven people through a development platform that puts integrity above all else. We believe that everything we create should be excellent, and we pour our vast experience and our extensive resources into every project we take on.

In a tech landscape in which only 17% of projects succeed, you need a team that tells it like it is and puts quality above all else. In short: creative and realistic.

Ride - E-Scooter Company

When you RIDE with us, you’re not only having a good time getting around town but you’re also helping the community you live in and the environment you exist in at the same time.

Splend

Splend is a car hire platform supplying aspiring Uber drivers with brand new vehicles. ... Enter Splend, an Australian car rental startup that provides customers with brand new vehicles specifically for the purposes of on-demand driving services such as Uber.

Kubo - On-demand Personal Trainer (Acquired)

Stay on track every step of the way.

Fitness is a journey. It can start early and finish late. It can be as much a mental challenge as it is a physical one. And it can transform your life today and into the future. With KuboFit in your corner, your journey is about to become a whole lot easier.

Shebah - Female only Uber

Enjoy the safety and certainty of being part of an all-female network of drivers and passengers.

Conceived and built in Australia, Shebah is a new ridesharing app designed to help women flourish as earners, carers and social butterflies. At every stage, every age, and every hour, Shebah is here to help.

Development for a Luxury Rental Mobile App

"Every member of the team demonstrates an equal commitment to my work and its success."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps designed and developed a prototype of a mobile application. They also created a business plan, a pitch deck, and branding to attract investors. The project is ongoing.

Naveed Zazai
Founder, Twillapp

The app is still in development, but it has received positive feedback from potential investors. Hyper Apps has delivered high-quality products on time and at excellent value. Consistent updates, quick response times, and a dedicated team make the collaboration smooth and painless.

I am the founder of Twillapp. We provide a mobile platform that enables peer-to-peer sharing of luxury products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

I engaged Hyper Apps to help me create a prototype of my app, as well as a business plan and a pitch deck, to appeal to investors.

I wanted to bring my envisioned app to life as a functioning platform.

I searched for a team that could understand my idea and translate it into a working MVP. Hyper Apps’ portfolio impressed me, so I chose them for this project.

The platform allows users to borrow high-end designers items from other users. Providers can monetize their closets while consumers can use these products at a more affordable rate—approximately 10%–25% of the recommended retail price.

I first provided Hyper Apps team information about the app’s primary purpose. After several discussions, the design team provided a few iterations until I was satisfied with the look. They then developed the prototype and sent it to me for feedback and approval. Hyper Apps also helped me develop the branding, a business plan, and a pitch deck for the app as well.

I first met Matthew (Commercial Director, Hyper Apps). He introduced me to Monica (Delivery Manager, Hyper Apps) who manages the project. I also work with a branding and design team.

The app remains under development, but potential investors have approached me and expressed interest in the platform.

Monica is my main point of contact. She has had a clear idea of my goals from the beginning and has supported me throughout the project. We primarily communicate through Slack, which allows for frequent updates and freely exchanged information.

Matthew’s knowledge of the sharing economy has helped me strategize my business model. Every member of the team demonstrates an equal commitment to my work and its success. Hyper Apps does top-notch work and can motivate many entrepreneurs like me to bring their ideas to life.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Development for a Health and Fitness App

"Hyper Apps seemed well-suited to bring my idea to life."

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Hyper Apps developed an Android and iOS app prototype. The team used provided wireframes. The landing page was recently completed.

Matt Ayoola
Founder, Jump App

Initial feedback has been encouraging. People are excited to see the idea in motion. Despite a lack of attention at times, Hyper Apps delivered an excellent product within the scheduled timeframe. Customers can expect an experienced development team.

I’m the founder of a fitness app that connects users with personal trainers across the UK.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hyper Apps?

I come from a technical background, but figured I wouldn’t have time to put the parts for my application together.

Providing their team with wireframes, Hyper Apps developed an iOS and Android prototype. Users can enter their personal details and preferences within the app and find a trainer that fits those needs. For example, a user looking to lose weight can state their goals, reasons, and other information to be presented with a personal trainer that meets those preferences.

Matt (Commercial Director, Hyper Apps) was my main point of contact. They employed an offshore team for the development side.

How did you come to work with Hyper Apps?

After seeing their ad on Facebook, I engaged with Matt and realized they'd completed a similar project elsewhere. Hyper Apps seemed well-suited to bring my idea to life.

The project cost £5,500 (approximately $6,303 USD).

We started working with Hyper Apps in September 2018, and our engagement concluded in January 2019.

The landing page was recently completed, so no concrete data as of yet. I’ve shown the prototype to a few people, and they’ve been happy. After explaining the app, people think it’s a unique idea.

How did Hyper Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

Hyper Apps has a high-quality setup. Their scheduling was excellent.

Working with Hyper Apps has been great. Everything was delivered perfectly.

There weren’t big problems. I do believe that they should make sure their clients are receiving their full attention. At times, I felt that they were balancing many projects. Considering the price of their project, I’d have liked more direct care from the team.

Clients should take the time to understand what they’re paying for and determine what it’s worth.

Hyper Apps was perfect with scheduling.
    I would refer them but keep in mind of the cost.

Mobile and Desktop Dev for Building Management App

"...they’re genuinely excited about your project and promoting your app wherever and whenever possible."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps is developing an app for iOS, Android, and desktop. Using AI and augmented reality, the app manages construction projects and provides documentation. Their work is based on pre-existing wireframes.

Brisbane, Australia
Saskia Peek
Director, App-ly Happy Pty Ltd

While development is still in progress, several investors have already expressed interest in the solution, pointing toward a successful conclusion. Hyper Apps has provided efficient management, progressing quickly through a tight time frame. Customers can expect a committed, honest partner.

I’m the director of App-ly Happy Pty Ltd, an app development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

I needed someone to develop my app, which tracks construction projects and prevents legal disputes.

The app had to consider every stakeholder and provide each with the necessary tools to streamline their business capabilities and needs when building or renovating a home. The ultimate goal was to increase user happiness by preventing legal disputes.

I was searching for a team that could identify what I wanted to achieve and break it down into manageable chunks. From the beginning, it was obvious that Hyper Apps was extremely professional and had the necessary skills to guide me in developing the app and taking it to market. I’ve worked with other developers in the past, but none have given me the confidence I gained with Andrei (Operations Team Lead, Hyper Apps) and his team.

They’re building both an iOS and Android mobile app, as well as a desktop app. I provided Hyper Apps with wireframes, and they built out a full design specification that was better than anything I could come up with. They’ve also designed a logo and some marketing materials.

Using AI and augmented reality, the app provides the user with a state-of-the-art experience and manages construction projects from conception to completion and inspection. Customers can upload building plans and create a tender package to send out to builders for a quote. Builders and customers can then use it to plan site meetings, track changes, and manage their budget. Building product suppliers can also utilize my product.

I was first introduced to Harrison (Growth Strategist, Hyper Apps), but once work commenced I interacted with Andrei and his team. Everyone has exceeded my expectations. As we continue with development, I’m being introduced to new team members who are skilled in a particular area.

The app is still in development, but it looks very promising so far. I’ve received interest from several potential investors.

Andrei and Gabriel (UI/UX Designer, Hyper Apps) have been my main contacts, but mainly Andrei. He understands my time frames and outside pressures. Things have been moving forward smoothly, and any hold-ups we’ve had have come from my side. There have been no language barriers, except for the technical one, but Andrei and his time go to great lengths to explain everything to me and ensure we’re on the same page.

I was extremely impressed by their passion, understanding, and ability to see my vision. Everyone is 100% committed to the project. I think a lot of businesses could learn from Hyper Apps’ customer service, values, and business ethics. What I love the most about working with them is that they’re genuinely excited about your project and promoting your app wherever and whenever possible.

Hyper Apps has been let down a little by partners they use to provide ancillary services, but this won’t deter me from using them for future development projects. I’m quite comfortable using my own contacts for those services.

Overall Score I couldn't be happier with them.
    Their scheduling kept the flow moving within workable timeframes.
    It's highly comparable to other providers.
    I can only imagine the remaining development will be perfect.
    I'd certainly recommend them to others.

Prototype Design for Online Marketplace App

“The team was very forthcoming. They cared about what we’re doing and came up with their own thoughts and suggestions.”

Apr. - Sept. 2017

Hyper Apps helped build a prototype and pitch deck for an online entrepreneurial community. They were responsible for visual style, color schemes, and other aspects of the design.

Sydney, Australia
Allan Lalic
CEO, Kiddsbay

The community impresses entrepreneurs and program managers and was accepted into an accelerator program. Hyper Apps was easy to work with and immersed in the whole process.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of Kiddsbay, an online community that gives kids the tools and resources they need to become global entrepreneurs and business owners. It allows them to set up an online business, sell their goods and services, and make real money. It also teaches business acumen and financial literacy and builds community connectivity.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hyper Apps?

We engaged them to build a prototype and a pitch deck.

We had a series of phone and face-to-face meetings over six months. They delivered the product and pitched it for us. They were strictly responsible for the design, including the style and color schemes.

We had a project manager who set us at ease and gave us an understanding of the end result. They interacted with the rest of their team.

How did you come to work with Hyper Apps?

They were the only company we considered for this project. I met one of their team members at a networking event. We had a good discussion about our idea and their services and we decided to work together.

We spent $25,000 AUD ($18808.88 USD).

We worked together from April–September 2017.

We were accepted into an accelerator program in Sydney, Australia, partially thanks to the prototype. The program managers and other entrepreneurs were very impressed with the end result. We recently pitched the prototype to another individual in San Francisco who was also very impressed.

How did Hyper Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Slack, email, and had some face-to-face meetings.

The team was very forthcoming. They cared about what we’re doing and came up with their own thoughts and suggestions. They were immersed in the whole process and we had a great time working with them.

As with any startup, time is critical. We had a few delays during the project and we had to extend the time frame a couple of times. We’d like them to be more proactive and communicate delays well in advance.

I’m happy to be an advocate and recommend them to a lot of people.

Mobile App Dev for Personal Trainer Marketplace App

"Their attention to detail in every step of the way was remarkable."

Apr. 2015 - Jan. 2019

Hyper Apps fully developed a mobile app for both Android and iOS platforms, assisting as well with the long-term tech strategy.

Melbourne, Australia
Thomas Cooper
Former CEO, KuboFit

Their involvement allowed the company to get to market quickly and scale the user base. Hyper Apps’ bug-free work enabled the internal team to focus on marketing and other things. Weekly meetings kept the work on track.

I was the CEO of KuboFit, a marketplace for finding on-demand personal trainers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

We needed mobile app development for both Android and iOS platforms.

Our goal was to obtain an easy-to-use and responsive app that solved the core problem in the market of being able to find personal trainers.

We interviewed a number of technical partners. What we liked about Hyper Apps was their experience in commercializing other apps. This meant that they could save us time and money with their recommendations.

Hyper Apps built our mobile application for both Android and iOS platforms. They also helped guide and plan our ongoing technical strategy.

We had a small team that consisted of four people.

Their work helped us commercialize our solution quickly and grow. We got to market and didn’t have bugs or issues, which allowed us to focus on business development and marketing.

We had a weekly meeting during which we’d view a Google spreadsheet to constantly monitor progress.

Their attention to detail in every step of the way was remarkable.