Bring Your App Idea To Life

2018 Achievement: Clients successfully raised $17 million.

Going above and beyond means not just having one point of difference, but many.

Hyper is the worlds leading idea execution platform, changing the tech landscape one game-changing project at a time. Our mission is to empower founders and established companies globally to bring their ideas to life. Hyper’s core focus is in the technology industry, where we work with both established and emerging technologies.

We build solid products for driven people through a development platform that puts integrity above all else. We believe that everything we create should be excellent, and we pour our vast experience and our extensive resources into every project we take on.

In a tech landscape in which only 17% of projects succeed, you need a team that tells it like it is and puts quality above all else. In short: creative and realistic.

Ride - E-Scooter Company

When you RIDE with us, you’re not only having a good time getting around town but you’re also helping the community you live in and the environment you exist in at the same time.

Splend

Splend is a car hire platform supplying aspiring Uber drivers with brand new vehicles. ... Enter Splend, an Australian car rental startup that provides customers with brand new vehicles specifically for the purposes of on-demand driving services such as Uber.

Kubo - On-demand Personal Trainer (Acquired)

Stay on track every step of the way.

Fitness is a journey. It can start early and finish late. It can be as much a mental challenge as it is a physical one. And it can transform your life today and into the future. With KuboFit in your corner, your journey is about to become a whole lot easier.

Shebah - Female only Uber

Enjoy the safety and certainty of being part of an all-female network of drivers and passengers.

Conceived and built in Australia, Shebah is a new ridesharing app designed to help women flourish as earners, carers and social butterflies. At every stage, every age, and every hour, Shebah is here to help.

Mobile Dev Services for E-Commerce App Startup

"Their approach to app development and ability to bring ideas into reality is impressive."

June - Sept. 2019

Hyper Apps is developing the prototype of an e-commerce app. They've supported several aspects of the project, ranging from the business strategy tand revenue streams to the market research and development.

Amir Gajari
Founder, IQDIY

Progress has been seamless so far, and the team is now focusing on the UX/UI design before building out the full interface. The team attends meetings on a regular basis to advise on best practices, leads workshops for the in-house staff, and even helps raise funds.

IQDIY is a drop shipping service in the UK. The app allows the consumer to purchase goods directly form the retailers, as well as comparing products from various retailers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

I had a business idea and needed to create an app, but executing the idea and creating a prototype of the app was the tricky part, so I went to Hyper Apps team to get help.

They guided me and mentored me from the start to the prototype creation. They helped me with the business strategy, revenue steams, market research, target audience, partnerships, objectives and goals, UI/UX design, wireframes, user flows and the prototype design.

To have 60000 users signing up on our platform by the end of 2020. By end of 2022/2023 we will be aiming to trade goods to end consumers and going partnerships with manufacturers.

After we did a comprehensive research online, we shortlisted a few companies, including in India and other countries. We had a call with these individual companies and narrowed it down to two. The final decision we made was to go with the Hyper Apps team because we felt that our vision and the outcome we are looking for matches their portfolio.

Once we selected Hyper Apps, I went to their office in Central London for the second meeting to finalise things and signed the contract. Soon after few days, I had my first meeting with the online team and I was welcomed and introduced to the teams.

After introduction on how the programme is structured out, I received few documents that I had to complete.These documents or workshops were for the business tear down and the business strategy break down. There were series of meetings and workshops as went along with the development of the prototype.

Currently the Hyper team are deigning the UI/UX and soon we will have a complete prototype of the app.

Initially I met with the Growth Strategist and a commercial director to discuss the idea and after we agreed to go ahead I was assigned a programme coordinator as a main point of contact, and a delivery manager who would oversee the project. I have also met the designer who is now working on the prototype.

There has been a good progress since I have been with the Hype Apps team. We are currently in the process of creating the wireframes and soon after, the team will start the interface of the prototype.

The programme coordinator and the rest of the team are really helpful. We have regular meetings to discuss the project step by step and there were several workshops created, which the participants could attend if they needed to know the finance aspect of their project and the marketing strategy.

We communicate via Slack and I receive update as soon as anything has been changed. The designer uses Invision to create the user flow and wireframes where I can leave feedbacks throughout the prototype creation.

I was very impressed that Hyper Team have managed to raise funds for some entrepreneurs previously. After few weeks of engagement with the team, I was happy that i chose Hyper Apps, as I could feel and see that their guidelines and strategy was just great and I knew that I'm in the right hands. Their approach to app development and ability to bring ideas into reality is impressive.

Initially I thought that things could be a bit faster, but soon realised that in order to create something amazing, you will need time to achieve that. I am pleased with their level of service and If I had to go back, I would again choose Hyper Apps.

Overall Score Overall I am very pleased and satisfied so far. I am looking forward working with the Hyper Apps team in the future
    Everything was constructive and on point
    I think for the work and service they provide, their cost is reasonable
    Their level of quality is just great and I am satisfied with their approach
    I would certainly recommend Hyper Apps to friends

App Dev for Educational Software Company

"Hyper Apps demonstrated a commitment to effective communication."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps is developing an app for an educational software company. They also created a pitch deck, business plan, and manage creative branding.

Canberra, Australia
Phil Ghirardello
Founder, SayWot!

The app is well designed and adaptable. Hyper Apps refined a vision for the app while also offering excellent communication throughout. They help construct a strong product by building on initial concepts and operating on set timeframes.

We are founders of Saywot! We are developing an App.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

Our business challenge was to find a company to help turn our idea into a functioning product. We have a positive idea, but lacked the skills to turn that idea into an App that delivered against our vision. They also gave us the pitch-deck, business plan and branding we needed to take our idea to the next step.

Hyper provided us a clear plan and process to create a prototype that provided a considerable addition to the value of our idea through creative design elements to meet our needs.

We undertook considerable research looking at both overseas and domestically based companies. We chose Hyper after a discussion with Sasha, a partner at Hyper, who demonstrated that he understood our vision and had the skills and team to deliver on it.

Hyper led the process through regular meetings and communication with us. We had little understanding of how to navigate the ins and outs of developing an App. They provided considerable support to us and delivered on agreed outputs within set timeframes.

We had a dedicated team with the relevant skills to ensure that we met our objectives. The team was positive and gave us confidence that they knew what they were doing.

We have a well-designed App that also has the flexibility to meet changing needs into the future.

Hyper Apps demonstrated a commitment to effective communication. They kept us in-line by setting deadlines and helping us to achieve them.

Hyper was both highly professional and personable at the same time. They were able to take our idea, and not only deliver on our vision, but also build on the concept to create a better product

None that we can think of.

Overall Score Our work with Hyper feels like a partnership
    Hyper is always willing to negotiate timeframes and were flexible and accommodating
    Reasonable for the product provided and the work that went into it
    Exceeded our expectations
    Absolutely

Concept Creation & App Dev Support for Fitness App

"Their true knowledge and experience in creating startups in this space are impressive."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps provides ongoing support in creating a mobile fitness app. They help guide the project, including creating the concept, content, design and, eventually, the final product.

Nicholas M Knight
Founder, Fit Chain

So far, the work from Hyper Apps has instilled confidence in the potential for the app. Their experienced team brings knowledge and support to the engagement, making them a critical asset to achieving success. Though more clarification could be helpful, their expertise remains highly valuable.

Founder and creator of Fit Chain

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

They helped Create concept design for the app with a landing page. They helped me through every stage of development of my business idea. They also guided me through:

• Business planning
  • Online marketing
  • Partner affiliation
  • Content writing
  • Setting up the company financially

To build a concept 'proof of work' that would verify my idea and build a solid idea into a startup company that can be used to gain investors and then build the company into reality.

Facebook advertisement

The project is to design and build a platform built on the Blockchain and Ethereum network whereby medical research companies will be able to connect directly to fitness app users and use their data in their research. We also wanted fitness app users to be able to receive direct payment for their own personal data and yet still remain 100% anonymous.

One person.

Hypers concept is a great concept allowing any entrepreneur with an idea to create a concept of that idea and verify it's feasibility. I trust the founder of Hyper due to his real-life experience in creating apps and startups that have actually succeeded and his ability to guide me to build my company.

Initially their team in building the design of the concept was excellent and the steps and forms they provided to fully understand my idea.

Professional strategy to create and fully understand my idea. Their true knowledge and experience in creating startups in this space are impressive.

Clarify outcomes and understanding of certain outcomes

Mobile App Development for Travel Startup

"I was blown away by their knowledge, passion, understanding, and ability to bring my idea to life."

Hyper Apps developed a prototype, business plan, and pitch deck for a travel app. They built several functionalities, including a fare aggregator, flight status updates, and the ability to purchase tickets.

Dan Florin Bunea
Co-Founder, iTravel

While the project is still in development, it's moving smoothly, and the team anticipates its launch. Hyper Apps held weekly meetings and constantly monitored progress. Throughout the project, they exhibited a genuine passion for their work and the project.

I am co-founder of iTravel. Mobile app / Website that integrate a digital travel agent where you can book, plan, and manage your trip by linking all flights, airport transport, hotels, flats & studios, all your informations in one place

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

I engaged working with Hyper to help to bring to life my idea creating a prototype of my app, business plan, product overview, and a pitch deck to appeal to investors

Aiming to develop and launch a stable platform at first local (Greater London), with successive expansion Nation wide and within 5 years grow through investors and revenue to the Global market. As first objectives we are looking for partners and raising capital through crowdfunding to develop the first stage of software. Further looking into marketing platforms and channels to engage the public.

I search online for app developers, after I end up with a list of creative agencies, and contacted them Hyper proved to be the one who understood better my idea and translate it into a working MVP.

Travel fare aggregator, enable you to find the best flight to suit your trip, real time status update on any commercial flight. The app will link you with various airlines and you can choose the best timing and price, purchase the flight ticket, check in through the app. Allows you to track your flight and updates you if there are any delays or changes to arrival or departure. The app will link you also to various transport options from your current location to the airport in real time and to purchase / pay for your fair.

I first met Mark Saccoia ( Commercial Strategist ). He introduce me to Andrei Tecsi ( Delivery Manager ), once work commenced I interacted with Andrei, as we continue with development he introduced me to new team members who are skilled in particular areas.

The project is still development, but looks promising so far with a prototype app ready, pitch deck, product overview, and business plan ongoing

Andrei Tecsi was my main point of contact. Things have been moving forward smoothly, and any hold-ups we’ve had have come from my side because I did not have experience in this field. They helped me to understand what I am doing. We had a weekly meeting during which we’d view a Google spreadsheet to constantly monitor progress. What I love the most about working with them is that they’re genuinely excited about your project and believe in your project.

I was blown away by their knowledge, passion, understanding, and ability to bring my idea to life. I learned about mobile app development, user experience, optimisation and much more in this. Everyone is 100% committed to the project and excited to work with you. I think there are businesses that could learn from Hyper about customer service, values, business ethics and culture.

Everything can always be done faster, but sometimes takes time to establish a solid foundation, I am very satisfied with the work that we’ve dome so far. In the end, quality, and to build a great product is more important then speed and I ended up with a great prototype. I am incredibly excited for what comes next.

App Development for Beauty Company

"The Hyper Apps team is wonderful at product management."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps is developing a greenfield beauty and skincare app. They are helping with coding, graphic design, and refining concepts.

Jennifer Rose
Founder, E-Beautifier

So far, Hyper Apps has produced an attractive prototype, instilling confidence in the quality of the final product. They communicate well and have improved the overall vision for the app, which has fostered a strong partnership. They created a working prototype in an efficient timeframe.

I’m the founder of E-Beautifier, a beauty and skincare technology company.  Users can use facial mapping technology to take photos of themselves. Then, the app automatically recommends beauty or skincare products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hyper Apps

I’m building an app that matches users with skincare products and makeup. I hired Hyper Apps to design and develop the platform.

Hyper Apps guides me through the entire app development process. They are a one-stop-shop. They help me explore the e-commerce aspect of the app, design the logo, give me new ideas and implement other features. For example, they’re building a sales fulfillment tool that informs workers of orders.

I work with a project manager, logo designer and other members of the team. In different phases of development, Hyper Apps finds the right person for my needs.

How did you come to work with Hyper Apps?

I found Hyper Apps on Google and I sent a message to them. I spoke to someone on their team and they were very interested in my idea and wanted to make it a reality.

I have invested $5,000–$10,000 thus far.

I started working with Hyper Apps in March 2019 and the project is ongoing.

Hyper Apps has produced a prototype for the app. The app looks amazing and has received great feedback from other members of my company. We’re impressed with the quality of work from them.

How did Hyper Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

The Hyper Apps team is wonderful at product management. They use Slack and InVision to communicate the status of the project. The project manager and the team help you help us along the way and are available 24/7. They respond very quickly, and I’ve never had any problems.

Additionally, they ask for and incorporate our feedback, making changes whenever we need them Whenever we need help with something, they get a teammate on a call with us. They guide us through the journey.

Whenever we need them, they’re available around the clock. They’re well-researched about the work. Hyper Apps thoroughly explains the choices being made on my behalf. They do research to highlight the best possible choices and actions for my business.

I think they need to organize and host more events to help entrepreneurs network and support each other.

If you don’t know what to do, Hyper Apps will lead you every step of the way.

Development for a Luxury Rental Mobile App

"Every member of the team demonstrates an equal commitment to my work and its success."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps designed and developed a prototype of a mobile application. They also created a business plan, a pitch deck, and branding to attract investors. The project is ongoing.

Naveed Zazai
Founder, Twillapp

The app is still in development, but it has received positive feedback from potential investors. Hyper Apps has delivered high-quality products on time and at excellent value. Consistent updates, quick response times, and a dedicated team make the collaboration smooth and painless.

I am the founder of Twillapp. We provide a mobile platform that enables peer-to-peer sharing of luxury products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

I engaged Hyper Apps to help me create a prototype of my app, as well as a business plan and a pitch deck, to appeal to investors.

I wanted to bring my envisioned app to life as a functioning platform.

I searched for a team that could understand my idea and translate it into a working MVP. Hyper Apps’ portfolio impressed me, so I chose them for this project.

The platform allows users to borrow high-end designers items from other users. Providers can monetize their closets while consumers can use these products at a more affordable rate—approximately 10%–25% of the recommended retail price.

I first provided Hyper Apps team information about the app’s primary purpose. After several discussions, the design team provided a few iterations until I was satisfied with the look. They then developed the prototype and sent it to me for feedback and approval. Hyper Apps also helped me develop the branding, a business plan, and a pitch deck for the app as well.

I first met Matthew (Commercial Director, Hyper Apps). He introduced me to Monica (Delivery Manager, Hyper Apps) who manages the project. I also work with a branding and design team.

The app remains under development, but potential investors have approached me and expressed interest in the platform.

Monica is my main point of contact. She has had a clear idea of my goals from the beginning and has supported me throughout the project. We primarily communicate through Slack, which allows for frequent updates and freely exchanged information.

Matthew’s knowledge of the sharing economy has helped me strategize my business model. Every member of the team demonstrates an equal commitment to my work and its success. Hyper Apps does top-notch work and can motivate many entrepreneurs like me to bring their ideas to life.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Development for a Health and Fitness App

"Hyper Apps seemed well-suited to bring my idea to life."

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Hyper Apps developed an Android and iOS app prototype. The team used provided wireframes. The landing page was recently completed.

Matt Ayoola
Founder, Jump App

Initial feedback has been encouraging. People are excited to see the idea in motion. Despite a lack of attention at times, Hyper Apps delivered an excellent product within the scheduled timeframe. Customers can expect an experienced development team.

I’m the founder of a fitness app that connects users with personal trainers across the UK.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hyper Apps?

I come from a technical background, but figured I wouldn’t have time to put the parts for my application together.

Providing their team with wireframes, Hyper Apps developed an iOS and Android prototype. Users can enter their personal details and preferences within the app and find a trainer that fits those needs. For example, a user looking to lose weight can state their goals, reasons, and other information to be presented with a personal trainer that meets those preferences.

Matt (Commercial Director, Hyper Apps) was my main point of contact. They employed an offshore team for the development side.

How did you come to work with Hyper Apps?

After seeing their ad on Facebook, I engaged with Matt and realized they'd completed a similar project elsewhere. Hyper Apps seemed well-suited to bring my idea to life.

The project cost £5,500 (approximately $6,303 USD).

We started working with Hyper Apps in September 2018, and our engagement concluded in January 2019.

The landing page was recently completed, so no concrete data as of yet. I’ve shown the prototype to a few people, and they’ve been happy. After explaining the app, people think it’s a unique idea.

How did Hyper Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

Hyper Apps has a high-quality setup. Their scheduling was excellent.

Working with Hyper Apps has been great. Everything was delivered perfectly.

There weren’t big problems. I do believe that they should make sure their clients are receiving their full attention. At times, I felt that they were balancing many projects. Considering the price of their project, I’d have liked more direct care from the team.

Clients should take the time to understand what they’re paying for and determine what it’s worth.

Hyper Apps was perfect with scheduling.
    I would refer them but keep in mind of the cost.

Mobile and Desktop Dev for Building Management App

"...they’re genuinely excited about your project and promoting your app wherever and whenever possible."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Hyper Apps is developing an app for iOS, Android, and desktop. Using AI and augmented reality, the app manages construction projects and provides documentation. Their work is based on pre-existing wireframes.

Brisbane, Australia
Saskia Peek
Director, App-ly Happy Pty Ltd

While development is still in progress, several investors have already expressed interest in the solution, pointing toward a successful conclusion. Hyper Apps has provided efficient management, progressing quickly through a tight time frame. Customers can expect a committed, honest partner.

I’m the director of App-ly Happy Pty Ltd, an app development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

I needed someone to develop my app, which tracks construction projects and prevents legal disputes.

The app had to consider every stakeholder and provide each with the necessary tools to streamline their business capabilities and needs when building or renovating a home. The ultimate goal was to increase user happiness by preventing legal disputes.

I was searching for a team that could identify what I wanted to achieve and break it down into manageable chunks. From the beginning, it was obvious that Hyper Apps was extremely professional and had the necessary skills to guide me in developing the app and taking it to market. I’ve worked with other developers in the past, but none have given me the confidence I gained with Andrei (Operations Team Lead, Hyper Apps) and his team.

They’re building both an iOS and Android mobile app, as well as a desktop app. I provided Hyper Apps with wireframes, and they built out a full design specification that was better than anything I could come up with. They’ve also designed a logo and some marketing materials.

Using AI and augmented reality, the app provides the user with a state-of-the-art experience and manages construction projects from conception to completion and inspection. Customers can upload building plans and create a tender package to send out to builders for a quote. Builders and customers can then use it to plan site meetings, track changes, and manage their budget. Building product suppliers can also utilize my product.

I was first introduced to Harrison (Growth Strategist, Hyper Apps), but once work commenced I interacted with Andrei and his team. Everyone has exceeded my expectations. As we continue with development, I’m being introduced to new team members who are skilled in a particular area.

The app is still in development, but it looks very promising so far. I’ve received interest from several potential investors.

Andrei and Gabriel (UI/UX Designer, Hyper Apps) have been my main contacts, but mainly Andrei. He understands my time frames and outside pressures. Things have been moving forward smoothly, and any hold-ups we’ve had have come from my side. There have been no language barriers, except for the technical one, but Andrei and his time go to great lengths to explain everything to me and ensure we’re on the same page.

I was extremely impressed by their passion, understanding, and ability to see my vision. Everyone is 100% committed to the project. I think a lot of businesses could learn from Hyper Apps’ customer service, values, and business ethics. What I love the most about working with them is that they’re genuinely excited about your project and promoting your app wherever and whenever possible.

Hyper Apps has been let down a little by partners they use to provide ancillary services, but this won’t deter me from using them for future development projects. I’m quite comfortable using my own contacts for those services.

Overall Score I couldn't be happier with them.
    Their scheduling kept the flow moving within workable timeframes.
    It's highly comparable to other providers.
    I can only imagine the remaining development will be perfect.
    I'd certainly recommend them to others.

Prototype Design for Online Marketplace App

“The team was very forthcoming. They cared about what we’re doing and came up with their own thoughts and suggestions.”

Apr. - Sept. 2017

Hyper Apps helped build a prototype and pitch deck for an online entrepreneurial community. They were responsible for visual style, color schemes, and other aspects of the design.

Sydney, Australia
Allan Lalic
CEO, Kiddsbay

The community impresses entrepreneurs and program managers and was accepted into an accelerator program. Hyper Apps was easy to work with and immersed in the whole process.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of Kiddsbay, an online community that gives kids the tools and resources they need to become global entrepreneurs and business owners. It allows them to set up an online business, sell their goods and services, and make real money. It also teaches business acumen and financial literacy and builds community connectivity.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hyper Apps?

We engaged them to build a prototype and a pitch deck.

We had a series of phone and face-to-face meetings over six months. They delivered the product and pitched it for us. They were strictly responsible for the design, including the style and color schemes.

We had a project manager who set us at ease and gave us an understanding of the end result. They interacted with the rest of their team.

How did you come to work with Hyper Apps?

They were the only company we considered for this project. I met one of their team members at a networking event. We had a good discussion about our idea and their services and we decided to work together.

We spent $25,000 AUD ($18808.88 USD).

We worked together from April–September 2017.

We were accepted into an accelerator program in Sydney, Australia, partially thanks to the prototype. The program managers and other entrepreneurs were very impressed with the end result. We recently pitched the prototype to another individual in San Francisco who was also very impressed.

How did Hyper Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Slack, email, and had some face-to-face meetings.

The team was very forthcoming. They cared about what we’re doing and came up with their own thoughts and suggestions. They were immersed in the whole process and we had a great time working with them.

As with any startup, time is critical. We had a few delays during the project and we had to extend the time frame a couple of times. We’d like them to be more proactive and communicate delays well in advance.

I’m happy to be an advocate and recommend them to a lot of people.

Mobile App Dev for Personal Trainer Marketplace App

"Their attention to detail in every step of the way was remarkable."

Apr. 2015 - Jan. 2019

Hyper Apps fully developed a mobile app for both Android and iOS platforms, assisting as well with the long-term tech strategy.

Melbourne, Australia
Thomas Cooper
Former CEO, KuboFit

Their involvement allowed the company to get to market quickly and scale the user base. Hyper Apps’ bug-free work enabled the internal team to focus on marketing and other things. Weekly meetings kept the work on track.

I was the CEO of KuboFit, a marketplace for finding on-demand personal trainers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hyper Apps?

We needed mobile app development for both Android and iOS platforms.

Our goal was to obtain an easy-to-use and responsive app that solved the core problem in the market of being able to find personal trainers.

We interviewed a number of technical partners. What we liked about Hyper Apps was their experience in commercializing other apps. This meant that they could save us time and money with their recommendations.

Hyper Apps built our mobile application for both Android and iOS platforms. They also helped guide and plan our ongoing technical strategy.

We had a small team that consisted of four people.

Their work helped us commercialize our solution quickly and grow. We got to market and didn’t have bugs or issues, which allowed us to focus on business development and marketing.

Their attention to detail in every step of the way was remarkable.