A BETTER KIND OF OUTSOURCING.

GOLD VERIFIED

Helpware builds customized teams in Customer Service and Back Office for industry leading startups and modern companies. With offices in Irvine, Lexington, Kyiv, Manila, Guadalajara and Berlin, we have the global scale to tailor custom teams and processes for success to our many powerhouse clients.

Helpware is a company taking a modern approach to the outsourcing industry.

We created the company to change perceptions of what outsourcing is and can be, and we did that by building amazing cultures in each of our locations, and by simply treating our employees better.

With Helpware, we are all a team and family, and you'll see that true difference when partnering with us.

Irvine, CA
    Mexico
  • Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1
    Berlin 10785
    Germany

Zendesk, Google, Cisco, Universal Studios, Mindbody, Headspace, Purecars, Jamcity, Fame House, Kissmetrics, Sport Logiq, and many more!

Support Program Dev for Volunteer Computer Software Startup

"Helpware has a great track record of working with startups."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Helpware is working on customer support services and establishing a 3-tier customer support program that supports users and provides quick feedback.

Lawrence, Kansas
Volunteer, Computer Software Company

Helpware's work has contributed to continuous improvement since the project began. The clarity of roles and communication was low in the beginning but has improved, finding a good working model.

Our team is on a mission to help communities reopen responsibly during the COVID-19 pandemic without compromising privacy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

Primary Customer Support Services.

Establish a Tier 1-3 Customer Support Program that supports users and provides quick feedback to our company.

How did you select Helpware?

We reviewed several 3rd Party BPO options using an RFP format. Helpware was 1 of 2 of the finalists before we selected Helpware as the partner of choice.

With our app, anonymously check symptoms and receive clear guidance for you. Feel confident that the places you need to go are accessible to you and follow public health guidelines. Generate a pass to get in quickly without sharing personal health data. The app is designed to help communities reopen responsibly.

Our company is a volunteer Non-Profit Startup with about 20 Full Time Volunteers and a large handful of part time volunteers.

With Helpware's support we've established live Tier 1 Customer Support across email and chat channels. We've been constantly improving the Support Model since the project inception.

At the beginning the clarity of roles and communication was low but overtime we found a good working model with the Helpware Team.

Helpware has a great track record of working with startups and they were willing to take a risk on a small Non-Profit startup.

Helpware bills for the following months estimated charges to improve its cash position. For small startups that are cash reliant this can be a challenge.

Call Center Services for Professional Services Company

“The value we get for our money is off the charts.”

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Helpware provides customer support for a resume building website. They were involved in the hiring process, and they brought on qualified services agents to handle incoming calls and field emails.

San Jose, California
CEO, Rocket Resume

Helpware was able to bring on and train an agent in a matter of weeks. They stand out from their competitors because they are willing to provide just one agent at a time, making the process affordable and scalable. The stick to the schedule and communicate frequently with the client.

I’m the CEO of Rocket Resume, a web site where users can build a resume in less than 10 minutes. We also provide other services around helping people get jobs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helpware?

We needed help with customer support.

They’re basically handling all of my customer support, including fielding emails, and handling in- and outbound phone calls. Before them, we didn’t have any support. They also helped with the hiring and training process so our new call center agents were up to speed on my product. It was the full white glove treatment for rolling out customer support.

They use Zendesk and interact with our payment processor dashboard to cancel subscriptions and issue refunds when appropriate.

They have a very big team. I would say I've interacted with 15 people at some point or another.

There’s a training team, and onboarding team, a continuous improvement team, a sales team, and the  CEO was involved briefly.

How did you come to work with Helpware?

I found them on Clutch. I selected them because my business is small, but is growing rapidly. They had the option of a single call service agent so we could start small and scale as needed. Once I want a second agent, they will find and train them.

We spend $2,400 per month.

We started working together in August 2020 and it’s ongoing.

They’ve exceeded expectations. Once we agreed to the deal, they had an agent hired in two weeks. Now they’re handling all of my customer support issues. They created a schedule and a plan and they always hit their deadlines.

How did Helpware perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great. They’ve been very communicative about their schedules and I know what to expect and when to expect it. They hit every aspect of those expectations.

There are so many people involved in the onboarding, so it went smoothly. It was quick and efficient.

To me, I really appreciated that I can scale my business with Helpware. On top of that, they were affordable and were competitive when it came to cost. The value we get for our money is off the charts.

I think they’re accustomed to working with people who have customer service experience. We had zero experience before this so I needed them to set up everything. There was some training that I had to give that I was completely unprepared for. I’m the only one who can explain my business to them, but if the process was more formalized, it could have gone a lot smoother. It was uncomfortable for me, but if I had an outline of what I needed to explain, it could have been easier.

I highly recommend Helpware. Trust them because you’re in good hands.

Call Center Services for E-Learning Software Company

"They are experts in customer support."

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Helpware provided call center services for an e-learning software company. The team provides support to students who are attempting to navigate the software.

Austin, Texas
CEO, Statecraft Simulations, LLC

The engagement has met the expectations of the internal team, providing regular support to customers and students. The Helpware team establishes an effective workflow through clean and open communication. The team is knowledgeable and personable.

Statecraft simulations leverages technology to help demonstrate course concepts, achieve an engaged classroom, and save time using the most innovative and effective digital political science teaching tools in the world. With Statecraft Simulations your class is transformed into an immersive, unforgettable learning experience!

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

Customer support for students utilizing our software

To have fast and helpful support to ensure that students and instructors were gaining the optimum experience.

How did you select Helpware?

Found them in a web search and they seemed highly recommended.

Supporting students as they navigate our simulation software offering technical help, gameplay advice, and strategy recommendations and tips.

5 day a week staff with backup answering emails 12 hours a day.

Team quickly learned the system, built a solid support ticket plan, and was proactive and super helpful how they answered tickets and made themselves available.

Very effective. Very well planned onboarding plan and sessions designed to clearly communicate and get everyone on the same page.

They are experts in customer support. They try to take our system for supporting our customers to the next level.

I have not worked with them long enough to find any, but for now I am super pleased with my experience.

Overall Score So far definitely have surpassed my expectations
    Great and worked with my schedule
    Good price for high quality talent
    Surpassed my expectations
    Would definitely recommend them to other businesses

BPO Services for Sports Management Technology Platform

“We greatly appreciate the fact that they’re forward-thinking and driving results constantly.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Helpware supports business processes for a sports management technology platform. They assist customers with technology to build registration profiles in order to extend hours.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Lisa Akerson
Director of Customer Success, SportsEngine

Customers have provided excellent feedback on their services. When surveyed, customers gave them a perfect five-star rating. Trained like an internal team, Helpware provides excellent service. They’re communicative and easy to work with despite the time difference.

SportsEngine is a sports management technology platform that's used by youth and adult organizations throughout the country and into Canada as well with multiple platforms underneath this pretention umbrella. And I'm the director of customer support.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helpware?

We were looking to expand our hours of live coverage.

They function and have been trained the same as our support teal. They assist customer with technology needs while building sports registrations. They do not do live conversations because we only do scheduled calls and do not have an inbound line.

I have two points of contact. We currently have four contractors and are looking for a fifth.

How did you come to work with Helpware?

I did research online and talked to colleagues about companies they’ve worked with. I heard great feedback on Helpware, and they’ve worked with NBC Universal, who owns SportsEngine, so I know they were vetted in the past.

Our annual contract is for $130,000.

We started working together in December 2019 and it’s ongoing.

Receipts are at 100% for the month of May. So far, everyone who has worked with them has given them five stars, and that’s incredible. They’re keeping up with our expectations. Volume is lower than normal due to COVID-19, but they’ve still me our expectations.

How did Helpware perform from a project management standpoint?

We use a joint slack account to communicate throughout the day. Any questions they have, they’re quick the jump on and reach out to us. Whenever we need anything, it doesn’t matter what time it is, they will jump on a phone to connect with us and ensure we’re on the same page.

They’re constantly asking to grow. They’re not complacent and are always looking for additional things to do. They ask for they can assist us further. We greatly appreciate the fact that they’re forward-thinking and driving results constantly.

Be clear, set firm deadlines, and have a very detailed training outline and point of attack to onboard the team. It has been helpful for us to use onboarding materials that we’ve consistently used for our internal team.

Staff Augmentation for Marketing Agency

"We've won some great clients using this approach!"

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware buttressed the marketing efforts of an e-commerce-focused marketing agency. They helped the client craft personalized messaging for prospective clients. The team also spearheaded email campaigns.

Charleston, South Carolina
SVP of Sales, Marketing Company

Helpware's efforts led to the acquiring of several customers for the client. Their work has saved the client many hours of intensive tasks, enabling them to focus on more important business operations. Their professionalism, communication, and ability to drive results were remarkable.

Visiture helps eCommerce companies grow their brand online and increase their bottom line. We do this through an omni-channel marketing approach that incorporates web design, CRO, best-in-class development, Google Shopping campaigns, content marketing, social ads and more. As SVP of Sales, I am responsible for our new client acquisition, =go-to-market strategy and overall revenue growth.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

Visiture hired Helpware to augment our internal sales and marketing efforts. Helpware has been instrumental in helping us to craft personalized, relevant messaging for our prospective clients, through various email campaigns. Additionally, Helpware has taken on various other projects to save our team time and resource, and all have been very successful.

Our overall goal in partnering with Helpware was to create an extension of our small sales team while keeping costs low and quality high. The idea was that Helpware would assist with the more manual, time-intensive tasks.

We found Helpware through online research.

Email sequence project (ongoing): Helpware uses several online tools to find specific organic google search effectiveness for the websites of our prospective clients. They take screenshots and build customized prospecting emails. We've won some great clients using this approach!

Sales deck project (ongoing): Helpware uses several online tools to help us create customized sales demo decks for our prospect meetings. They are able to take 90%+ of the work off of our plate! Helpware has assisted with numerous other projects, and all have been completed in time and with high-quality output.

We have 3 dedicated, professional, talented Helpware staff (full-time), in addition to a fantastic project manager!

As I mentioned, through Helpware's efforts, we have won multiple clients and saved our team countless hours of manual, time-intensive tasks, buying them time to focus on selling.

Very effective workflow. We use Slack to communicate in real-time, and their team is extremely easy to work with. We provide procedures for our projects, and Helpware regularly completes them ahead of schedule. We have regular meetings with our project manager to stay in sync.

Professionalism, communication and results!

None that I can think of.

Customer Support & Back-Office Work for Software Company

"Their impressive track record of organization stands out."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware provides call center services (e.g., live chat, email) to manage a software company's customer support line. They also handle customer billing and subscription-related tasks.

Christchurch, New Zealand
Director, NitroLabs Ltd

Since engaging Helpware, customer satisfaction scores have continued to increase month-on-month. The team meets on a biweekly basis to discuss any potential issues, and they maintain a constant connection through Slack.

Our company develops and delivers an online cloud-based software products to a large individual and corporate user base

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We hired Helpware to manage our customer support pipeline. In addition, we also contracted our customer billing and subscription services (Back office administration) to Helpware

• To establish better communication channels with our customers
  • To improve overall customer satisfaction
  • To improve the efficiency of our subscription/billing support pipeline

We started this process with a simple search on the internet and made a list of companies. We contacted each of the companies and interviewed our five favorites. The client satisfaction history was a major factor for us

Helpware had a fantastic record of successful projects so we engaged them on a trial basis. They did not disappoint so we continued to expand the contract.

We have live chat and email coverage 5 days a week. Helpware manages all emails and chat messages related to billing and technical issues. Novel or difficult technical issues are escalated to our development team.

We have 2-3 agents that rotate based on availability. We have managers for training and quality assurance, which helps us to maintain a great standard of support

Our customer satisfaction scores continue to increase month-on-month

Really good. We have bi-weekly meetings where we discuss any issues with the support pipelines. The Helpware team maintains a constant connection with myself and my team through Slack

Their commitment to client and customer (our customers) satisfaction. Their impressive track record of organization stands out.

Customer Service Team for Lifestyle Brand

"Each team member is thoughtful with their time and attentive to our requests."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Helpware provided customer support services for a lifestyle brand. This included responding to inquiries regarding order status, conducting refunds and exchanges, answering incoming calls, and more.

Newport Beach, California
Julia Fujiwara
Customer Experience Assistant Manager, Vanity Planet

Overall customer service from the brand has increased, with resolution times down to under an hour. Helpware establishes an effective workflow through clear and open communication. The team operates independently and provides high-quality support.

I’m the customer experience assistant manager for Dastmalchi. Here at Dastmalchi LLC, we own and operate a collection of lifestyle, beauty, and wellness brands ideal for the every day consumer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We were looking to Helpware to provide customer support services for all customer inquiries including order status, refunds and exchanges, direct and 3rd party replacement orders, as well as provide product education for troubleshooting our consumer products and devices. We specifically needed help tackling a high volume of customer inquiries, as we were suddenly receiving an influx of live chats and emails, we wanted to ensure we responded within a certain amount of time. We lacked the resources to conduct support in-house at the time.

We were looking to add additional support to provide quick and efficient responses for all customer inquiries as our engagement was growing quickly. We needed a support staff to provide exceptional and personable experience to our customers while also providing product education on our devices to help assist with all customer opportunities.

We connected with Helpware through a recommendation from our CEO.

Helpware began assisting with a variety of incoming customer requests we had through Zendesk. Throughout time we've transitioned to another CRM platform, Gorgias. The team has built dedicated tasks within team roles to keep in order for us.

Their agents then took on responsibilities such as responding to our high volume of incoming support tickets via email, answering incoming calls for all brands and multiple channels, such as retail, wholesale, and marketplaces. Helpware also assists us with tracking and reporting product defects to our product development team as well as handling disputes across a variety of payment gateways to avoid charge-back fees and fight fraud.

The size of the team has changed over time, we've had a support staff of up to 8 agents for our peak months and as small as a team of 3. Regardless of staffing, Helpware has continued to establish roles, tasks and responsibilities as needed to assist with the customer service department.

Our first reply times have improved, as well as our total resolution times are down to just over an hour. Helpware's team lead, Charley, has provided constant coaching and direct communication with us to create a strong partnership within our customer service department. Thanks to their internal procedures and overall productivity, incite and attention to detail, Helpware has shown reliability and high-quality work.

We've developed a strong communication between both customer service teams as well as an effective work flow. For any processes that are in need of a clearer understanding or expectation, the team is vocal and open with communicating to deliver the best outcome. Otherwise, Helpware operates independently and continues to improve our positioning.

Helpware has provided continuous support helped build proficient processes, and developed open communication in our customer service department. Each team member is thoughtful with their time and attentive to our requests.

We don't have any that come to mind. We're pleased with the partnership we've grown with Helpware throughout our time together. Their quality and attentiveness has exceeded our expectations.

Staff Augmentation for Computer Software Company

"They have been very helpful in addressing any of our concerns."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware augmented the staff of a computer software company. Their team was responsible for account management assistance and daily operations.

Tysons, Virginia
Casey Benko
CEO, BLT Global Ventures LLC

The engagement improved the speed and efficiency of internal processes. Helpware manages projects effectively by thoroughly addressing arising issues and coming up with multiple possible solutions. Their team goes above and beyond to make the client's life easier.

We provide outsourced custom software services, specializing in Salesforce and UI/UX. We work with small and medium sized organizations with different levels of experience dealing with custom software. Our mission is to help identify and deliver solutions that provide measurable value first and fast while iterating towards an organization's strategic goals. My position is the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

Operations and assisting with account management. Our company is guided by processes when we provide services. These processes ensure requests are tracked and prioritized, converted to action items, and reported back to the customer. This transparency is highly valued and it could become difficult for project resources to self manage.

The goals were as follows:

• Centralize collection of tasks and hours
  • Report to customers on services performed at a task level on a weekly basis with inclusion of budget impact.
  • Documentation of processes
  • Iterate on improvement of processes
  • Automate task capture and reporting on a continuing basis

I was impressed with their organization during the sales process. Their service offering and price was considered to be of great value with low risk if it did not turnout well.

The project started out without specific tactical requirements because we planned to adapt to the strengths of the person we onboarded. Our new colleague proved to be very capable of handling the initial tasks and we found ourselves falling behind on developing and iterating improvements - my fault alone. She quickly became a valuable member of the team assisting with project task tracking, project summary and billing reports, and documentation.

Eight months ago we expanded our team with a local operations lead and a full-stack developer from Helpware. Since then, with this additional help, our processes have improved at a much faster pace. We have implemented new task and hour tracking systems. Automation has been introduced to facility vendor and client management. Most importantly, there is now a process in place to ask, plan, and execute on "What can we improve next?"

The team is a project assistant and a full stack developer. They work primarily on non-billable operational or strategic tasks. The project assistant will act as a project manager on internal mini projects designed to evaluate or deliver incremental improvements. The developer helps us with tool automation and our web presence.

1. Moved from Harvest time tracking to Everhour. Moved from monthly, high-level, reports to weekly reports of time per task (or story) and feature per customer
  2. Moved from Trello to Asana, Integrates with Everhour, Able to report on time/cost per period as well as time/cost per deliverable
  3. Automatically create internal tasks from customers task management system
  4. For customer with no task management system we now provide a board for their tasks
  5. New main website. New process website that explains how we operated internally and externally

We are a remote business so it has been easy to make them as part of our team.

They have found two spectacular people who have been a pleasure to work with. They have been very helpful in addressing any of our concerns. It feels like there is a team behind our people. It's probably because there is.

There always are for everyone. I think having some more templates for customers who haven't used these type of outsourced services before. During the start, once I realized that our new team members could do much more than we anticipated, I couldn't assign tasks fast enough. That could also lead to up-sells.

Overall Score Great talent evaluators and providers. I think more people should get over the stigma of local is always better than outsourced.
    I don't recall any issues. That's a good thing.
    This is a measurement of cost compared to value and risk.
    I have been extremely happy with the quality.
    I do.

Administrative and Internal Support for Strategy Consultancy

"They are responsive and attentive. They understand how to make this work."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware provided branding and design work for a business strategy consulting firm. Their team was an extension of the internal team, bolstering day-to-day operations.

Roy Pellicano
Principal, Tri-Angular Consulting

The re-branding and administrative support have provided the internal team with the ability to expand. Helpware is knowledgable in multiple fields, from design to customer support. Their team is attentive and hard-working.

I am the owner of a single person consulting firm that provides business strategy services relating to digital transformation and business transformation, which includes executive level coaching as well as project management and strategy development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

As a single person firm with a broad spectrum of services much of our work is bespoke and I needed help with my back office administration and internal support services such as web design and presentation development as well as the delivery of client services. This scope has grown as my Helpware team (I hired one person, but have three working with me on a regular basis, not including the staff augmentation specialists that we bring on board, such as graphic designers) has proven itself.

Simply my goal was to off-load work that I do not need to perform myself, but this has transformed into building my whole business around their support. I can focus on building my business and not performing the back-office activities. The goal has transformed from supporting my business to generating value for my clients through this partnership.

I evaluated several vendors and based upon cost to value ratio, I felt this was the best option. What blew me away was that I was talking with the customer success manager and not a sales team. I always hated being handed off from sales to account management. In talking with the head of Customer Success, I was able to have my questions about business processes addressed in the initial conversation.

They have help me design and build my complete new brand design and collateral. Also working on our social media campaigns and larger marketing strategy. We did this while also formalizing the process and will be rolling out a digital agency solution to our clients as a result. Along with other critical partnering tactics I am building my business around their support. They are open to working with me and really understand that as I grow, they will grow, too.

We have an associate assigned to us, plus a customer success manager and a project manager. I am in touch with the head of customer success as well on a regular basis, and we all work together. While only the single resource I have contracted is dedicated to me, I have full access to the other two resources as project requirements require. Additionally, as we need resource, we bring them on board on a gig basis.

I have been able to re-brand and build marketing materials as well as develop new services to bring to market. The current goals have obviously expanded in scope from the original, but that is due to the level of support and capability of my Helpware team.

As I mentioned there are multiple levels of oversight with the ability for constant feedback.. Helpware has their own project tools, into which I have full visibility and in fact am held accountable by the team when I need to be. We are truly a team.

I can ask for assistance and if they can provide it they will. I had a need for a client and I did not have the time to fit it into my schedule, and My Team was able to pull someone in to help out so we could secure the gig. I won, Helpware won, and most importantly, my client won! They are responsive and attentive. They understand how to make this work.

There are always areas for improvement, but when I bring up my concerns they are addressed immediately, which is the key. Obstacles are a part of life, the question is what we do with them. My Team understands what to do with them and we work together to make sure we get it done.

They are willing to work around my schedule and are always available to me. We had a last minute job, and they worked over the weekend to help get i
    It is of a very high standard.
    I have referred several colleagues to them and will continue to do so.

Mkt Research & CRM Administration for Financial Services Co

“For what we were looking for in a partner, they’ve exceeded expectations.”

2017 - Ongoing

Helpware provides outsourced workforce solutions to a financial services company. They conduct research on operators and themes within the US healthcare services space. The team also administers the CRM.

Thomasville, Georgia
VP of Investment Banking, Financial Services Company

Helpware facilitates a fruitful engagement by supporting areas that aren’t within the internal team’s core competencies. They do research with minimal guidance and continuously uncover areas for betterment. Customers can expect a partner that will integrate with their team and evolve alongside them.

I’m the VP of investment banking at a financial services company. We’re in the healthcare services space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helpware?

My company didn’t have enough time or resources to do market research or financial analysis. We were looking for a company to provide outsourced workforce solutions. Our main goals were to dive into sectors quickly, react to conversations in our line of work, and pivot on the areas that would be new to our focus. We hoped to instill the processes and knowledge of the US healthcare space upon this outsourcing partner. We also needed help with platform and CRM administration, as those are not core competencies of ours.

My team finds sectors that we want to drill down into so that we can understand operators and themes within that space. We provide an overall directive to Helpware’s research team. Two parties within that team have financial backgrounds, and they do deep dives into sectors mostly within the US healthcare market. They research the players and drivers within any of the industries or themes we ask them to. Helpware also administers our CRM.

We’ve had several points of contact, from the management level down to people we’re in contact with daily and who we now consider part of our company. We engage with upper-level management, managers, and then the actual employees that are part of our everyday team.

How did you come to work with Helpware?

My company had previously used a remote workforce when we were growing and wanted to look at ways of augmenting our staff while keeping the engine running 24 hours a day. I can’t recall exactly how we came upon Helpware, but it was through researching the remote workforce space.

We had a pretty thorough vetting process and ultimately selected Helpware. We started with one group on the research side, expanded that group, and then added the CRM administration function as well.

We probably spend around $60,000–$70,000 annually.

Our work together began over two years ago, and it’s ongoing.

I would say the success has been on all fronts. When we began the engagement, we weren’t sure how well that an operation in Kiev, Ukraine would understand the US healthcare space; however, we’ve evolved in such a way that today, they can take a topic and research it without any handholding.

We envisioned being one group, and we’ve achieved that. We’re constantly working together and thinking of ways that we can expand the relationship. For instance, we approached them about CRM administration, which isn’t a core competency of ours but is very important to our business. We asked if they’d be able to find a candidate who could teach us best uses and practices, and they were able to. Helpware helps us in areas we don’t know much about. It’s been a beneficial relationship.

How did Helpware perform from a project management standpoint?

I mostly oversee the CRM administration side, while my team’s analysts are in daily communication with the research group. We use email, phone, Slack, and Zoom to communicate. We try to stay connected with teleconferencing. I have bi-weekly calls with managers and upper-level management.

We utilize a model where their analysts and administrators run the same schedule that we do. They’re six hours ahead of us, so we augment that. We’ve been tweaking that model to not only see what’s best for our group here in the US, but also what’s best for morale in Ukraine. That plan has evolved over time.

What’s been impressive is their desire to become better and make us better. They’re always looking for improvements and ways to refine the process that we have or could have in place. We’re evolving together and have been since the inception of our relationship.

I don’t think so. I think they’d probably be harder on themselves than we would. This isn’t a stagnant relationship, where we go off for two weeks and then come back; Helpware is a part of our team on a daily basis, and we’re in constant contact. For what we were looking for in a partner, they’ve exceeded expectations.

Develop a game plan and be open to what motivates remote staff. Also, be upfront about what you’re looking for or what you think you’re looking for. Helpware has identified those areas for us.

GOLD VERIFIED