We've Got Your Back!

Gold

Helpware provides Customer Experience & Operational Support for modern companies.

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

We help you map your customer’s journey across all stages and organizational touch points, and power your omnichannel support with amazing humans.

Today's world of omnichannel touch points requires a modern support solution. Around the clock availability and communication with the tools your customers use daily, is the default expectation of your customers.

We cover your customer touchpoints so that you can stay focused on scaling and expanding your business.

OPERATIONAL SUPPORT

We handle all of your back office operational support work to ensure an optimized customer experience.

Our teams of back-office specialists work tirelessly to improve all of your business processes. We continuously measure our performance against scorecards within a detailed quality control framework. We have your back to stay focused on scaling and expanding your business.

API FOR HUMAN TASKS

We developed an API for human tasks to support content moderation, image/video annotation, and other human tasks to be triggered by a simple API call.

We’ve made it easy for developers and companies to dramatically expand their workforce and execute microtasks across various domains. Your new workforce integrated into your application or leveraged to help your algorithms learn faster will be fully managed employees who operate in our own offices ensuring high quality and security.

COMMUNICATION

Our transparent approach, combined with open daily communication creates a shared culture and results in a high-quality output from the team that we build with you.

Irvine, CA
    Mexico

zendesk, Google, Cisco, armatic, Mindbody,

and many more!

Customer Service Team for Lifestyle Brand

"Each team member is thoughtful with their time and attentive to our requests."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Helpware provided customer support services for a lifestyle brand. This included responding to inquiries regarding order status, conducting refunds and exchanges, answering incoming calls, and more.

Newport Beach, California
Julia Fujiwara
Customer Experience Assistant Manager, Vanity Planet

Overall customer service from the brand has increased, with resolution times down to under an hour. Helpware establishes an effective workflow through clear and open communication. The team operates independently and provides high-quality support.

I’m the customer experience assistant manager for Dastmalchi. Here at Dastmalchi LLC, we own and operate a collection of lifestyle, beauty, and wellness brands ideal for the every day consumer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We were looking to Helpware to provide customer support services for all customer inquiries including order status, refunds and exchanges, direct and 3rd party replacement orders, as well as provide product education for troubleshooting our consumer products and devices. We specifically needed help tackling a high volume of customer inquiries, as we were suddenly receiving an influx of live chats and emails, we wanted to ensure we responded within a certain amount of time. We lacked the resources to conduct support in-house at the time.

We were looking to add additional support to provide quick and efficient responses for all customer inquiries as our engagement was growing quickly. We needed a support staff to provide exceptional and personable experience to our customers while also providing product education on our devices to help assist with all customer opportunities.

We connected with Helpware through a recommendation from our CEO.

Helpware began assisting with a variety of incoming customer requests we had through Zendesk. Throughout time we've transitioned to another CRM platform, Gorgias. The team has built dedicated tasks within team roles to keep in order for us.

Their agents then took on responsibilities such as responding to our high volume of incoming support tickets via email, answering incoming calls for all brands and multiple channels, such as retail, wholesale, and marketplaces. Helpware also assists us with tracking and reporting product defects to our product development team as well as handling disputes across a variety of payment gateways to avoid charge-back fees and fight fraud.

The size of the team has changed over time, we've had a support staff of up to 8 agents for our peak months and as small as a team of 3. Regardless of staffing, Helpware has continued to establish roles, tasks and responsibilities as needed to assist with the customer service department.

Our first reply times have improved, as well as our total resolution times are down to just over an hour. Helpware's team lead, Charley, has provided constant coaching and direct communication with us to create a strong partnership within our customer service department. Thanks to their internal procedures and overall productivity, incite and attention to detail, Helpware has shown reliability and high-quality work.

We've developed a strong communication between both customer service teams as well as an effective work flow. For any processes that are in need of a clearer understanding or expectation, the team is vocal and open with communicating to deliver the best outcome. Otherwise, Helpware operates independently and continues to improve our positioning.

Helpware has provided continuous support helped build proficient processes, and developed open communication in our customer service department. Each team member is thoughtful with their time and attentive to our requests.

We don't have any that come to mind. We're pleased with the partnership we've grown with Helpware throughout our time together. Their quality and attentiveness has exceeded our expectations.

Staff Augmentation for Computer Software Company

"They have been very helpful in addressing any of our concerns."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware augmented the staff of a computer software company. Their team was responsible for account management assistance and daily operations.

Tysons, Virginia
Casey Benko
CEO, BLT Global Ventures LLC

The engagement improved the speed and efficiency of internal processes. Helpware manages projects effectively by thoroughly addressing arising issues and coming up with multiple possible solutions. Their team goes above and beyond to make the client's life easier.

We provide outsourced custom software services, specializing in Salesforce and UI/UX. We work with small and medium sized organizations with different levels of experience dealing with custom software. Our mission is to help identify and deliver solutions that provide measurable value first and fast while iterating towards an organization's strategic goals. My position is the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

Operations and assisting with account management. Our company is guided by processes when we provide services. These processes ensure requests are tracked and prioritized, converted to action items, and reported back to the customer. This transparency is highly valued and it could become difficult for project resources to self manage.

The goals were as follows:

• Centralize collection of tasks and hours
  • Report to customers on services performed at a task level on a weekly basis with inclusion of budget impact.
  • Documentation of processes
  • Iterate on improvement of processes
  • Automate task capture and reporting on a continuing basis

I was impressed with their organization during the sales process. Their service offering and price was considered to be of great value with low risk if it did not turnout well.

The project started out without specific tactical requirements because we planned to adapt to the strengths of the person we onboarded. Our new colleague proved to be very capable of handling the initial tasks and we found ourselves falling behind on developing and iterating improvements - my fault alone. She quickly became a valuable member of the team assisting with project task tracking, project summary and billing reports, and documentation.

Eight months ago we expanded our team with a local operations lead and a full-stack developer from Helpware. Since then, with this additional help, our processes have improved at a much faster pace. We have implemented new task and hour tracking systems. Automation has been introduced to facility vendor and client management. Most importantly, there is now a process in place to ask, plan, and execute on "What can we improve next?"

The team is a project assistant and a full stack developer. They work primarily on non-billable operational or strategic tasks. The project assistant will act as a project manager on internal mini projects designed to evaluate or deliver incremental improvements. The developer helps us with tool automation and our web presence.

1. Moved from Harvest time tracking to Everhour. Moved from monthly, high-level, reports to weekly reports of time per task (or story) and feature per customer
  2. Moved from Trello to Asana, Integrates with Everhour, Able to report on time/cost per period as well as time/cost per deliverable
  3. Automatically create internal tasks from customers task management system
  4. For customer with no task management system we now provide a board for their tasks
  5. New main website. New process website that explains how we operated internally and externally

We are a remote business so it has been easy to make them as part of our team.

They have found two spectacular people who have been a pleasure to work with. They have been very helpful in addressing any of our concerns. It feels like there is a team behind our people. It's probably because there is.

There always are for everyone. I think having some more templates for customers who haven't used these type of outsourced services before. During the start, once I realized that our new team members could do much more than we anticipated, I couldn't assign tasks fast enough. That could also lead to up-sells.

Overall Score Great talent evaluators and providers. I think more people should get over the stigma of local is always better than outsourced.
    I don't recall any issues. That's a good thing.
    This is a measurement of cost compared to value and risk.
    I have been extremely happy with the quality.
    I do.

Administrative and Internal Support for Strategy Consultancy

"They are responsive and attentive. They understand how to make this work."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware provided branding and design work for a business strategy consulting firm. Their team was an extension of the internal team, bolstering day-to-day operations.

Roy Pellicano
Principal, Tri-Angular Consulting

The re-branding and administrative support have provided the internal team with the ability to expand. Helpware is knowledgable in multiple fields, from design to customer support. Their team is attentive and hard-working.

I am the owner of a single person consulting firm that provides business strategy services relating to digital transformation and business transformation, which includes executive level coaching as well as project management and strategy development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

As a single person firm with a broad spectrum of services much of our work is bespoke and I needed help with my back office administration and internal support services such as web design and presentation development as well as the delivery of client services. This scope has grown as my Helpware team (I hired one person, but have three working with me on a regular basis, not including the staff augmentation specialists that we bring on board, such as graphic designers) has proven itself.

Simply my goal was to off-load work that I do not need to perform myself, but this has transformed into building my whole business around their support. I can focus on building my business and not performing the back-office activities. The goal has transformed from supporting my business to generating value for my clients through this partnership.

I evaluated several vendors and based upon cost to value ratio, I felt this was the best option. What blew me away was that I was talking with the customer success manager and not a sales team. I always hated being handed off from sales to account management. In talking with the head of Customer Success, I was able to have my questions about business processes addressed in the initial conversation.

They have help me design and build my complete new brand design and collateral. Also working on our social media campaigns and larger marketing strategy. We did this while also formalizing the process and will be rolling out a digital agency solution to our clients as a result. Along with other critical partnering tactics I am building my business around their support. They are open to working with me and really understand that as I grow, they will grow, too.

We have an associate assigned to us, plus a customer success manager and a project manager. I am in touch with the head of customer success as well on a regular basis, and we all work together. While only the single resource I have contracted is dedicated to me, I have full access to the other two resources as project requirements require. Additionally, as we need resource, we bring them on board on a gig basis.

I have been able to re-brand and build marketing materials as well as develop new services to bring to market. The current goals have obviously expanded in scope from the original, but that is due to the level of support and capability of my Helpware team.

As I mentioned there are multiple levels of oversight with the ability for constant feedback.. Helpware has their own project tools, into which I have full visibility and in fact am held accountable by the team when I need to be. We are truly a team.

I can ask for assistance and if they can provide it they will. I had a need for a client and I did not have the time to fit it into my schedule, and My Team was able to pull someone in to help out so we could secure the gig. I won, Helpware won, and most importantly, my client won! They are responsive and attentive. They understand how to make this work.

There are always areas for improvement, but when I bring up my concerns they are addressed immediately, which is the key. Obstacles are a part of life, the question is what we do with them. My Team understands what to do with them and we work together to make sure we get it done.

They are willing to work around my schedule and are always available to me. We had a last minute job, and they worked over the weekend to help get i
    It is of a very high standard.
    I have referred several colleagues to them and will continue to do so.

Mkt Research & CRM Administration for Financial Services Co

“For what we were looking for in a partner, they’ve exceeded expectations.”

2017 - Ongoing

Helpware provides outsourced workforce solutions to a financial services company. They conduct research on operators and themes within the US healthcare services space. The team also administers the CRM.

Thomasville, Georgia
VP of Investment Banking, Financial Services Company

Helpware facilitates a fruitful engagement by supporting areas that aren’t within the internal team’s core competencies. They do research with minimal guidance and continuously uncover areas for betterment. Customers can expect a partner that will integrate with their team and evolve alongside them.

I’m the VP of investment banking at a financial services company. We’re in the healthcare services space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helpware?

My company didn’t have enough time or resources to do market research or financial analysis. We were looking for a company to provide outsourced workforce solutions. Our main goals were to dive into sectors quickly, react to conversations in our line of work, and pivot on the areas that would be new to our focus. We hoped to instill the processes and knowledge of the US healthcare space upon this outsourcing partner. We also needed help with platform and CRM administration, as those are not core competencies of ours.

My team finds sectors that we want to drill down into so that we can understand operators and themes within that space. We provide an overall directive to Helpware’s research team. Two parties within that team have financial backgrounds, and they do deep dives into sectors mostly within the US healthcare market. They research the players and drivers within any of the industries or themes we ask them to. Helpware also administers our CRM.

We’ve had several points of contact, from the management level down to people we’re in contact with daily and who we now consider part of our company. We engage with upper-level management, managers, and then the actual employees that are part of our everyday team.

How did you come to work with Helpware?

My company had previously used a remote workforce when we were growing and wanted to look at ways of augmenting our staff while keeping the engine running 24 hours a day. I can’t recall exactly how we came upon Helpware, but it was through researching the remote workforce space.

We had a pretty thorough vetting process and ultimately selected Helpware. We started with one group on the research side, expanded that group, and then added the CRM administration function as well.

We probably spend around $60,000–$70,000 annually.

Our work together began over two years ago, and it’s ongoing.

I would say the success has been on all fronts. When we began the engagement, we weren’t sure how well that an operation in Kiev, Ukraine would understand the US healthcare space; however, we’ve evolved in such a way that today, they can take a topic and research it without any handholding.

We envisioned being one group, and we’ve achieved that. We’re constantly working together and thinking of ways that we can expand the relationship. For instance, we approached them about CRM administration, which isn’t a core competency of ours but is very important to our business. We asked if they’d be able to find a candidate who could teach us best uses and practices, and they were able to. Helpware helps us in areas we don’t know much about. It’s been a beneficial relationship.

How did Helpware perform from a project management standpoint?

I mostly oversee the CRM administration side, while my team’s analysts are in daily communication with the research group. We use email, phone, Slack, and Zoom to communicate. We try to stay connected with teleconferencing. I have bi-weekly calls with managers and upper-level management.

We utilize a model where their analysts and administrators run the same schedule that we do. They’re six hours ahead of us, so we augment that. We’ve been tweaking that model to not only see what’s best for our group here in the US, but also what’s best for morale in Ukraine. That plan has evolved over time.

What’s been impressive is their desire to become better and make us better. They’re always looking for improvements and ways to refine the process that we have or could have in place. We’re evolving together and have been since the inception of our relationship.

I don’t think so. I think they’d probably be harder on themselves than we would. This isn’t a stagnant relationship, where we go off for two weeks and then come back; Helpware is a part of our team on a daily basis, and we’re in constant contact. For what we were looking for in a partner, they’ve exceeded expectations.

Develop a game plan and be open to what motivates remote staff. Also, be upfront about what you’re looking for or what you think you’re looking for. Helpware has identified those areas for us.

Staffing for Wine Distributor

"I have been extremely impressed that HelpWare is constantly looking out for our company's best interest."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Helpware provided staffing services to a wine business looking to find skilled employees overseas that would assist with customer support. Their team provided training services to potential hires.

Santa Ana, California
Hannah Scherer
Customer Service Manager, ONEHOPE Wine

Efficiency and productivity have grown within the business. Customer service has become top-notch. Their team is dedicated to delivering for their clients. Expect a wonderful partnership working with Helpware.

ONEHOPE Wine, Customer Service Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

Our company hired HelpWare to help us with overseas staffing.

Our goals were to partner with HelpWare to develop confident and knowledgable employees overseas. Our goal in selecting overseas employees is to provide longer hours of Customer Support as well as coverage over USA holidays.

HelpWare was selected based on personal recommendation and online reviews.

We work with HelpWare on a weekly basis discussing how our employees are doing. We work on team standards as well as goals. HelpWare has trained the employees in English proficiency as well as overall effective communication.

We have had contact with a USA based employee, Trenton. He manages our contracts and performs HR responsibilities. We also have a project manager, Gama, based out of Manila. Gama leads our weekly meetings and serves as our primary point of contact. We also work with Yehor who works with our team in their office in Kiev. Yehor is the onsite manager for the team. Finally, we have had the privilege of working with Alex, one of the founds of the company.

Within 8 months of hiring three new employees, we have seen our team grow exponentially in efficiency and productivity. Our Missed Phone calls went from 60% to 2% and our First Email Response Time went from 15 hours to under an hour.

The workflow has been so smooth! You would almost think that the employees were sitting across from me in my office rather than thousands of miles away overseas. Gama and Yehor have been effective and clear communicators as well as the actual employees.

I have been extremely impressed that HelpWare is constantly looking out for our company's best interest. If we have an employee who is sick or on vacation, they offer a back up employee. HelpWare also works around USA holidays and will even have the Kiev employees work during their own holidays if it benefits us. HelpWare is customer-focused and I am so glad we are their customer. Though, it feels like a wonderful partnership.

I think communication can always be worked on. Working with a team in three different countries and three different languages can be difficult but HelpWare is doing a great job.

Customer Experience Resource Augmentation for Candy Company

"I know they're constantly working on fixing problems."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware provided two customer experience representatives to accommodate customer requests during a busy season.

Customer Experience Manager, Luxury Candy Boutique

Their support has improved customer service outcomes and enabled internal stakeholders to focus on other objectives while improving response rates during off-peak hours. Helpware’s resources are accountable and dedicated to performance quality.

We are a luxury candy company, both B2C and B2B. I'm the customer experience manager, so any customer complaints or anything customer-facing is under my jurisdiction. My team handles all customer interactions for the company, mostly through e-commerce, but occasionally for our retail stores as well.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We wanted extra customer service support for our busy holiday season, so we hired two reps to help with that. Because we're a candy company that focuses a lot on gifting, our busy season tends to fall around the holidays, starting in October and going through Mother's Day. We only have two internal reps, and they were having difficulty managing all of the customer requests we were receiving, over phone, email, and chat. The volume was extremely high, and customers were waiting longer than we would like them to in order to get a response. We thought that adding on the two extra reps would alleviate this issue.

We wanted to improve our response times for customers, while still providing them with exceptional service.

We had actually selected this vendor prior to when I started this role, but I believe the price was one of the biggest factors. We also wanted a company that would have a thorough but speedy onboarding process, in order to quickly prepare for the upcoming holiday season. We hadn't used a company like them in the past, but the co-founder of the company (who was overseeing the customer experience team at the time), as well as the finance team,  were involved in the selection process, in addition to the CX manager at the time.

We originally had two CX reps from Helpware, but our volume of requests greatly decreased after the major holidays, so we then dropped down to one CX rep. These reps originally had a set schedule that was the same every week, but we decided to change their schedule based on volumes around smaller holidays and weekends. Every week could be a bit different, and Helpware has been great at ensuring we got the flexibility we needed. As far as training, the CX team on my side worked with the Helpware team to develop a comprehensive training guide that they could distribute to their reps. We're billed on a monthly basis.

We work with a team of three people from Helpware in addition to the CX reps themselves. There's our account manager, who's based in the US, and then there are a couple of people on the outsourced side who speak with the rep directly and manage his operations. They’ve had some personnel changes over the course of our partnership. The account manager who spoke directly with us changed a couple of months ago, and the managers on the outsourced end have also changed a couple of times.

It's really great to have weekend and early morning coverage, which we wouldn't have if we didn't work with Helpware. Additionally, although our volumes are currently lower, knowing that we have someone monitoring our emails allows us to work on other projects or things that might come up throughout the day. Also, if someone on our in-house team is on vacation or out of the office, it's great to know that we have the option to bring an additional CX rep on for the day, so it doesn't impact response times.

We hold Skype calls twice a month that include me, the director of customer success, and the two account managers in the international office who have direct communication with the CX rep. These allow us to discuss any issues that have arisen over the past couple weeks, any new updates that they should know about, or improvements that need to be made. After the meeting, the director of customer success also sends out notes from the meeting so that we're all on the same page.

If there is a problem, they will try their best to fix it right away. They'll also keep me updated on any improvements that need to be made, and the progress that's happening, so I know they're constantly working on fixing problems.

I would love to see any issues get resolved more quickly. For example, the speed of our CX agent is a bit slow at the moment, so I would like the improvement to happen faster, instead of over a few months.

It's a bit expensive.
    I wish the CX agent's language was a bit more colloquial.

Image Annotation for Computer Vision Software

"Their customer service has made the process as easy and smooth as possible for us."

Helpware annotated thousands of images for computer vision models. They adjusted their internal tools to match the specified business process and did QA.

Director of Operations, Sports Analytics Firm

Their support has improved business efficiency as they’ve provided the capability to scale annotation capacity. Positive internal feedback for Helpware’s work has focused on the quality of their work. They’re communicative and they integrate well with existing processes.

Our company uses computer vision and machine learning to deliver advanced analytics to professional and college sports teams.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We need large volumes of images to be annotated accurately to train our computer vision models. This includes bounding boxes around players and labeling them based on specific instructions.

We wanted to ramp our image annotation capacity up and down quickly without impacting the rest of our business.

We considered six vendors and asked each to annotate a sample of frames. We then selected Helpware based on their accuracy and turnaround time, and their team's responsiveness and understanding of our needs.

Helpware distinguished themselves by going above and beyond to make the project go smoothly. Other vendors asked us to change our processes to match theirs, but Helpware made sure to find a process that would make it as easy for us as possible to work with them.

We provided thousands of images to be annotated, along with instructions. From there, Helpware adjusted its internal tools so that their team could annotate our images as efficiently and accurately as possible. The Helpware team got on a call with us to review the process and ensure the work was done according to our instructions. They implemented a solid QA process based on our feedback. The work was returned to us on time, and the team was quick to correct any issues.

I deal mainly with a customer success manager, who then manages everything on the Helpware side. They also have project managers and developers on their side helping out with this project.

We've improved our models on two sports thanks to their help. One key is that they enable us to ramp our annotation capacity up and down without losing focus on our core business. The quality of their work is also key. In our business, feeding bad data into a model is worse than not feeding any data at all. They're providing high-quality images that are as good, if not better, than what we could have done in-house, without requiring us to hire any additional staff. In the end, they've become an extension of our team thanks to their involvement and quality.

We communicate by email and Slack. Their team is extremely responsive to our questions and feedback and provides updates proactively. Their customer service has made the process as easy and smooth as possible for us.

Their service has been excellent. Other vendors made it hard for us to send them work, asking us to develop tools or do all of the QA for them. With Helpware, we can Slack instructions and images and we know that the team will take care of loading those into their system, adjusting the instructions to make sure they are foolproof, running some examples by us to make sure they've captured everything, and above all implementing their own QA to ensure what we receive can be fed directly into our models with minimal involvement from our team.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Customer Service Staff for Sports Gear Rental Company

“They made quick, insightful decisions.”

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

A dedicated resource from Helpware helped process orders, coordinate with vendors, and respond to customer inquiries.

Stowe, Vermont
Director of Operations, Sporting Goods Retailer

The representative collaborated seamlessly with in-house employees and expedited customer service tasks. Helpware’s decisiveness, speed, and clear communication led to positive results.

I manage all the departments of an online rental company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We needed help with processing orders as well as answering chats, phone calls, and emails.

We wanted to increase our hours of operation and free up our in-house staff for other projects. As a small, rapidly growing company, we don't have a lot of automated processes.

We checked out a couple of companies online.

Helpware was able to help us with the manual processes like sending emails, working with our shipping partners, and following up with customers.

With our business model, it made more sense to have a dedicated Helpware representative rather than a pay-per-ticket model.

The Helpware team fit seamlessly with ours. The in-house team could pick up where the Helpware representative left off and vice versa.

We used Slack regularly to keep each other informed of what was happening and build working relationships. The Helpware team was included in all of our team meetings. I found that my staff treated them exactly the same as if they were sitting in the same room.

We were impressed with the training and response time. They made quick, insightful decisions. This allowed us to empower them to solve customer problems immediately.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Scheduling was slightly tricky because of the time zones.
    It was quite reasonable considering the quality of their staff.
    It was excellent. I have no complaints about their service.

Customer Support for Lifestyle Product Supplier

"Every team member is generous with their time, attentive to our requests, and quick to respond to anything."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Helpware provides ongoing customer service support for a consumer goods company. They answer all tickets and inquiries on several channels; process defects, refunds, and fraud claims; and log important data.

Newport Beach, California
Salah Idllbi
Customer Experience Manager, Dastmalchi

First reply and total resolution times are down significantly thanks to Helpware’s agents. The team’s productivity and constant drive to improve yields top-notch results. A proactive approach, strong communication, and quick responses make for an effortless and trustworthy collaboration.

I’m the customer experience manager for Dastmalchi. We own multiple brands for beauty, wellness, and lifestyle products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Helpware?

We engaged Helpware to provide customer support services. We specifically needed help tackling a large volume of customer inquiries that was growing every week, and we lacked the resources to conduct support in-house.

Our lengthy response times to customer inquiries made it hard to conduct marketing initiatives on social media—our primary driver for traffic and campaign revenue. We wanted Helpware to help us handle all customer interactions on each channel in a reasonable amount of time. We needed people to learn our products, take calls, answer emails, manage social media requests and online reviews, process replacement orders and refunds, and troubleshoot products.

We found Helpware through a personal recommendation from our CEO, who knew someone tied to the company.

Helpware started by addressing incoming requests we had. The team also built dedicated tasks within team roles to keep order for us. Their agents then took on responsibilities such as responding to our high volume of incoming support tickets via email, answering incoming calls for over five brands, and handle customer service requests from multiple channels, such as retail, wholesale, and marketplaces.

They also track and report product defects to our product development team and respond to disputes across five payment gateways to avoid chargeback fees and fight fraud. Their agents log specific actions—including refunds and updated SKUs (stock keeping units) to change orders manually—in NetSuite, ensuring data integrity in inventory and accounting. In addition, Helpware notifies the appropriate teams to update the website, product packaging, marketing materials, and other elements to preserve and benefit the customer experience.

Zendesk, Shopify integrations, NetSuite, Gorgias, Slack, and Aircall help streamline our day-to-day functions. We also interact with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Stripe, FedEx, and Shipwire to manage logistics.

We first worked with two customer service people who performed a variety of tasks to manage customer interactions and satisfaction. Once the project got underway, we added more Helpware agents to assist our efforts.

Within three months, our first reply times went down from days or weeks to mere minutes, and our total resolution times are down to just over an hour. Helpware also keeps five payment gateways from getting suspended by addressing fraud and chargeback fees. Their team handles any responsibility we throw at them. Thanks to their internal procedures, constant coaching, and overall productivity, Helpware reliably produces high-quality and detailed work.

Strong communication is a key characteristic of Helpware. In any case that lacks instructions, clear expectations, or procedures to follow, their team uses common sense and determination to deliver the best outcome possible. When an urgent problem arises that may damage our company, they alert us right away so we can take action. Otherwise, Helpware operates independently and continues to improve our positioning. We can trust them to handle our customer service side without much activity on our part.

Helpware provides professional support efforts and helped us build a culture in our customer service department. Their passion, integrity, and eagerness are infectious, and they’ve helped us build out a team with processes and roles. Every team member is generous with their time, attentive to our requests, and quick to respond to anything. They take great pride in their work.

They can keep us more accountable for responsibilities held by our side, but we’re otherwise thrilled with our collaboration.

Social Media Management for Author

“They have the best project management of any team I’ve ever worked with.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Helpware manages marketing coordination and social media.  They collaborated on a style guide and now operate a content calendar. The internal team creates the content, which Helpware then edits and posts.

Orange County, California
Scott Duffy
Author, Breakthrough

Helpware proactively seeks ways to improve their services, holding regular meetings to optimize the partnership. They’re responsive and communicative, quickly addressing any problems or concerns. Their work has resulted in increased followers and improved engagement with them.

I'm the author of Breakthrough and the CEO of SD Media Holdings. We provide a combination of media content for entrepreneurs who want to launch, grow, or scale their company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Helpware?

I needed help with marketing coordination, and that eventually extended to social media management.

Helpware collaborated on a content strategy and style guide, and they now create and manage a content calendar. They take the content I’ve created and edit it to be more professional and match my style guide before posting it.

They have six people on their team: an account manager, project manager, creative manager, and three content production people.

How did you come to work with Helpware?

I’d worked with Helpware’s co-founder in the past and trusted him. We started with one project and have expanded.

I’ve spent over $60,000.

We partnered in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

I had a significant increase in my followers, but even more important was that my engagement with them increased. The visual elements of my social media posts are now more consistent because of the style guide.

How did Helpware perform from a project management standpoint?

They have the best project management of any team I’ve ever worked with. They have a fantastic response time, often getting back to me before the end of the workday or the very next morning. We have regular meetings, often over video conference.

Their project management is fantastic, and they proactively schedule meetings to keep everyone on the same page.

No. I used to not like that their team was global, but it gives me 24/7 coverage, which I appreciate.

Be clear about what you need and how you'll evaluate success. If you communicate clearly, you’ll start off on the right foot.

Overall Score Their personal touch surprises and delights me.
    They created goals and determined how to measure progress, which I’ve never had a partner proactively do.
    Their pricing is very fair.
    I’ve been very happy.
    I've already referred them.

Gold