We make successful software!

We design and develop beautiful, well-engineered and secure web and mobile applications.

Our goal is providing software that will succeed on the market and become big. Products that will gain audience and turn into profit. Software that will allow our customers to grow, to scale, to push their business on a whole new level.

We like to show our clients how the software creation process looks like and how to take full advantage of our services.

We will help you polish business side of your application and build your brand identity. Design beautiful and user-friendly software for you. Build, test and deploy it. We'll help you with marketing, customer support and user tracking. We'll guarantee that the software we'll built for you will work as expected.

Gliwice, Poland
  • Katowice
  • Silesian

Tubądzin Image

Tubądzin

The project was based on creating an application that allows users to select and design their 'dream bathroom' with the use of Tubądzin ceramic tiles.

It consists of an administrative application that allows to manage available materials, ads, tiles, collections and collection versions, as well as a client application that allows users to select bathroom type, choose collections and see a visualization of selected

combinations of tiles in the form of a 2D projection and a 360 degree panorama.
TakeShop Image

TakeShop

TakeShop allows customers to buy products from AliExpress. It works in a drop shipping model which means that sellers have to pick orders and send them to the producer that sends products to clients. Takeshop.pl platform also allows people to start their own shop with products chosen from takeshop.pl or found on AliExpress.

Meet For Bikes Image

Meet For Bikes

The application allows cyclists to find people with similar interests and  let them spend time together. They can create routes on the map. Other people can join the already created route at any time or create their own one. The application allows them to easily search for routes in the immediate area and to create a network of friends.

Natural Reminders Image

Natural Reminders

The idea was to create the application that would help older, stressed or busy people that have memory issues. The application is named Natural Reminders and it works as a task manager reminding about things that user has to do. It acts like a brain, by letting him know that he has something to do in random moments in given period of time.  Our developers, with all of their experience, proposed to redesign the UI/UX, so the

app became more intuitive and attractive for users.  After that, we developed it. The communication was very simple, because of the experience in remote working that our developers have. The client received an app that was exactly what he wanted to get and now, the team is working on the next version of the app and on the desktop platform.
Fitness Pro Live Image

Fitness Pro Live

Fitness Pro Live is an app for fitness professionals and people searching for them. It connects people from all over the world and allows them to practice together during video calls.

Design & Dev for Mobile Fitness App

"They made me feel important, and also gave me confidence that I had a great product."

Aug. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Gorrion Software House built a mobile app for a fitness training service. The team provided a full suite of designs, including UI mockups, logos, and colors, before initiating the development phase.

Sweden
Kijafa Crumble
President, FitnessProLive

The app offers an excellent feature set that meets user needs. Dedicated and accessible, Gorrion Software House delivered a high level of customer service. The team's frequent communication and superior time management fostered an open and collaborative partnership.

I am the president of FitnessProLive. Gives fitness professionals the opportunity to start their online business. With our built in camera they can train clients from all over the world online live face to face.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gorrion Software House?

To build the app called FitnessProLive

To provide a networking system between fitness professionals and clients. Now you can train at anytime or anywhere no matter where you in the world, at the location of your chose and all you need is your cell phone.

They find me online while I was conducting a search one

Once they found me we immediately spoke. They sent me documents to sign before revealing my idea to them. I provided them with some content just for them to get started. I visited their facility one time, and at that time they’ve had already put together a mock layout Of what the will potentially look like. They took me through it and ask me for my opinion. The next several months we would communicated through email and slack. They designed the technology, logo and colors to make FitnessProLive what is today. We launched the first part of FitnessProLive in February of 2019. We released the full app in March 2019.i mostly

I mostly communicated with one person during the time the app was being built. I never had a communication problem, there was never a time when I could not get in contact with him.

We finished a full functioning app, that took a lot of doing especially on the technical side by its due date by only communicating through email and slack. The app is functioning great. The video camera and the sound is very clear.

Beautiful!! The communication was key! We designed this app by communicating over phone and email which made it more challenging. But because of their excellent customer service skills it was made very easy.

They were very attentive, patient, professional, and they had great work ethic. They had great time management. Their communication was amazing. Not one time did I ever have a problem getting in contact with them. My goals was their priority. They made me feel important, and also gave me confidence that I had a great product. They gave me hope which allowed me to never doubt or question was I doing the right thing. I know that’s what companies is suppose to do, but this felt very genuine.

Just for them to get better at what they are already great at.

Mobile & Internal Web App Dev for EdTech Company

"We’re in constant contact, and they explain everything to me."

Oct. 2016 - June 2018

Gorrion provided application development, working on several iOS, Android, and web-based applications. They used Cordova, HTML5, and developed some of the apps’ animations.

Elzbieta Berka
Manager, Edu Bears

The finished apps are used by 12,000 children and 3,000 teachers, with updates and maintenance continuing to be provided by the Gorrion team. They were communicative, good managers, and flexible, offering excellent suggestions and addressing technical issues quickly.

Our company sells a franchise for teaching English to young children in Poland. I’m responsible for our dedicated CRM system, which is designed to deal with our franchisees and with the kids’ application, and I’m also a board member.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gorrion?

At the time, we didn’t have any custom software in place. Our CRM was too general, so we needed a lot of tools tailored to us and our method. First, we wanted to create an application to help children learn English and maximize the results of our method.

Initially, they developed an Android, iOS, and web application for students. It features interactive boards and games intended to help teach English. We used Cordova to develop the app for multiple platforms. The animations were done on HTML5, and they also created some of the simple animations on the app.

The second project was an online app designed to handle our relations with the schools we collaborate with.

There was one front- and one backend developer, as well as an Android and iOS one. We’re currently working with one programmer for maintenance.

How did you come to work with Gorrion?

I found them through Google and got in touch. Their mid-range pricing and the good impression they made during our meeting impressed us. We knew they had the right knowledge and skills we needed for this project.

We worked with them from October 2016–June 2018, but they continue to do maintenance and Android and iOS updates. We’re also implementing another level to the application, which they’ll be working on in the months to come. It will remain the same, but with different content to reach children in the first grade.

The app is used by 12,000 children and 3,000 teachers in Poland. Their team was helpful in choosing the technology that it needed. It would’ve been hard to develop without a partner we could trust, and I can count on them to deal with any problems instantly.

How did Gorrion perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re in constant contact, and they explain everything to me. The management from the team was also very good, using GitHub.

They have a flexible approach, which allows us to discuss any technical disagreements and reach a conclusion that’s good for both parties.

I can't name anything on the application side.

Always discuss the project in detail to avoid any misunderstandings.

Code Review & Android Dev for Fire Safety Service

"We always felt that they were helpful and added value to what we wanted to do."

Jan. - May 2018

Gorrion did a code review for detecting security issues, followed by the integration of a QR scanning feature to the product offering and the development of an Android app.

Ireland
Ryan Bradley
CTO, FireCloud365

Their diligent and responsive team delivered everything on time. Gorrion provides high-quality work at an affordable price, and the fact that they’re very easy to work with makes them a highly recommended partner.

I'm the CTO of FireCloud365, a company that provides a platform for businesses to manage fire safety checks online using a mobile app and near-field communication technology.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gorrion Software House?

We needed to conduct a code review and then add a feature to the existing site. We also needed to develop a new Android app and API.

We spent many hours online looking for a partner and tried a few different companies and freelancers without any luck. I then found an article mentioning that Poland is one of the top five countries to find developers, so I started looking there.

They began by finding any existing security issues in our code, after which they added a QR scanning feature to the platform. Moreover, they developed an Android app.

Their head of mobile was our point person and kept everything moving. We worked with one of their senior engineers for the code review, then with an API developer and an Android developer later on.

Their team never seems to sleep; they’re always working. They never missed a single deadline.

I found it incredibly easy to work with them via email or Skype, regardless of them being a remote team. They’re also great English speakers.

We always felt that they were helpful and added value to what we wanted to do.

Overall Score I can’t say enough good things about them!
    They’re always available and respond quickly.
    They’re very cost effective compared to having the same work done in other countries.
    Their work is top class. I’ve never had an issue.
    I’ve already referred them to three different companies this month.

iOS App Dev for Social Platform

"Gorrion Software House offers remarkable flexibility in terms of budget, timeline, and availability."

2015 - Ongoing

Gorrion Software House developed the frontend iOS version of a hybrid networking app for dining out. It showcases local restaurants and users with similar taste. They mirrored the Android UX/UI design for iOS.

CEO, Neebble

Gorrion Software House delivered an app that demanded in-depth programming expertise to create the extensive features. The team has been a consistently honest, dependable, and hard-working partner. They’ve offered consistently attentive and responsive support while producing strong deliverables.

My company created a mixed social networking service platform for foodies. I’m a co-founder and the current CEO. We launched in the UK in 2014.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gorrion Software House?

We needed an experienced iOS developer that could accommodate our budget. Our in-house team had already completed the full Android version and the backend for both platforms. Gorrion Software House offered the exact services we needed.

Gorrion Software House focused exclusively on the frontend iOS app build. They only had to build the client-facing component for the Apple version. Our internal resources had completed the full-stack Android programming. The iOS app is compatible with the same backend we’d created in-house. They were responsible for minimal design work. We asked them to reproduce the UX/UI of the Android version for iOS. They incorporated these design features into the new build.

Our app is a uniquely hybrid social networking service platform. An experience sharing component connects users through photos and videos. The restaurant discovery function sorts nearby establishments based on search parameters like distance, cuisine, and ambiance. Interactive “dynamic menus” preview food item options and let patrons order and request their waiter while dining. The social networking aspect works both as community building and a dating app. It connects diners with similar tastes so they can go out to eat together. Static features include recipes to cook.

We've kept the team small and streamlined. Gorrion Software House assigned us one project manager who has worked with us the whole time. She plans each facet of the build and the developers program the actual product.

How did you come to work with Gorrion Software House?

While I lived in London, their CEO was actually my neighbor. We lived on the same floor and know each other very well. We discussed my new venture and the struggle to find a reasonably-priced iOS app developer. He told me about his experienced team in Poland, and we started working together.

We started working together in 2015. Gorrion Software House has been with us every step of the way. We’ve been quite satisfied with their work. I don't foresee an end to our partnership anytime soon.

Since the Android app was made in-house, we can always run testing or makes changes. If that version is fully functional, we know everything works on the backend. The iOS app uses the same backend system, so it was easy to assess frontend quality.

We measure Gorrion Software House’s success by how well they solve problems. One particularly skilled developer fixes issues promptly and perfectly. If he passes his work down to a junior person, it takes longer, even if they produce similar results. Whenever delegation caused problems, they quickly pulled in a more senior resource.

How did Gorrion Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve taken our time delivering the app stage by stage. During each iteration, we prioritize which features to include. They’ve completed tasks in an orderly manner since the very start. We conduct code reviews each time they program a new feature. The team quickly resolves any bugs we report.

The project manager is our main point of contact. We only interacted with developers when she was on vacation. They send frequent status reports and are always available by Skype or email. I have no complaints about communication.

Gorrion Software House offers remarkable flexibility in terms of budget, timeline, and availability. If tasks get delayed, they include a detailed report explaining what happened. They always find a way to make the project work within our budget. The team worked hard to maximize our ROI.

If we assigned tasks that required more developers than they had internally, they had to hire subcontractors. I saw some shifts in quality that were probably due to that dynamic. QA could be hard without knowing who was involved with the build. I truly believe they did the best they could with their existing resources. Finding and vetting qualified programmers is going to extend the timeline. Gorrion Software House is always transparent. They tell us whenever a developer needs to delegate work.

The project manager is our liaison to the developers, which is critical for productivity. It’s not the standard of practice, but I’d appreciate direct access to the programmers occasionally. It would be much easier to speak to the responsible party. For reviews, the product manager should fully understand the scope. Properly conveying our requests would minimize time spent on explanations and preempt mistakes in the app.

Customers should clearly communicate their needs so nothing gets lost in translation. Take the time to prepare wireframes and images rather than explaining verbally. It's time-consuming and difficult to lay out each feature you want, but it's important nonetheless and will preempt misunderstandings.

I would absolutely refer them.

Software Solution Dev for Medical Device Manufacturer

"Their approach to work engagements is great, and they’re good at what they do."

2012 - Ongoing

Gorrion Software House aids development by providing programmers and offering customer support. They use C#, WinForms, and Visual Studio, while following security measures within an ISO system.

Managing Director, Medical Device Manufacturer

They meet all the criteria for an effective partner, reliably providing quality work and expertise. Gorrion Software House has fulfilled its work throughout the collaboration. They meet deadlines and communicate regularly. They are honest and provide fair agreements, leading to a positive work experience.

I’m the managing director of a company that manufactures medical equipment and software for the equipment. I made the first version of our software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gorrion Software House?

We needed to implement algorithms we internally developed into our software. There is a shortage of programmers in our region with the specialty required for this work, so we had to outsource development.

They developed our C# platform. We use open-source image-analysis algorithm libraries, as well as cloud and communication implementations. The application is a Windows application. It runs on a WinForms platform for its desktop version. It’s being developed using Visual Studio. I’m in charge of preparing installation files for customers and performing final checks. We have certain procedures for making sure everything runs smoothly.

We have an ISO system, which comes with specific IT security requirements. They’ve had to adhere to these standards throughout development. We audit their work and guide them, treating them as a part of our company. They also work directly with our customers. If there is an issue, or if someone needs an explanation, they contact them as our support team.

The size of the team has varied from one to three programmers. We have been using two resources for the last two years, but it’s likely that our project scope will expand. The solution they’re working on is the main asset we provide to customers, so we want to increase development speed.

How did you come to work with Gorrion Software House?

They approached us a few years ago when we were looking for programmers. We had a conversation with them; we determined that they could provide a simple and effective solution to our needs. Outsourcing to a development company would eliminate the need to provide in-house equipment or manage freelancers remotely.

We’ve spent between $70,000-$80,000 each year.

We started working with them in 2012 and continue to work together.

The application we’ve been working on is quite complex, making it difficult for any programmer to gain a full understanding of its construction and nuances. After the initial phase, they’ve worked very efficiently. I’ve had a good experience with them.

How did Gorrion Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

I handle project management. Their role is to implement the ideas we provide, executing everything from development to testing. We’ve had a hands-on approach, assigning them tasks, requirements, and specific deadlines.

They’ve always kept our required pace; they are quite efficient. We have daily phone calls. They also provide testing and implementation reports.

They are reliable. We know that we can count on them to adapt quickly and work efficiently. After we set a plan, they keep to it. For example, we had a project that came up suddenly and had to be completed quickly. They were able to provide additional programmers on short notice.

They provide high-quality work and exceptional knowledge in our field. Our work is technical and highly-specialized, yet we never needed to explain things. They can manage their own work.

We’ve made improvements constantly over time. If we identify a problem, we discuss it, instead of waiting for it to resolve. So, I currently don’t have any feedback to share.

Clients looking to work with them will be pleasantly surprised. Finding an honest partner that treats the client fairly is not easy. It’s ideal to have a good agreement in place, and we haven’t had to worry about this.

When we started the engagement, we were new to outsourcing. The agreement they presented addressed the protection of our intellectual property and indicated that they were aware of our particular needs. It was analyzed by auditors and lawyers, who concluded that it was well-drafted. Most companies try to create contracts that favor them. In this case, the contract was made to our benefit. Their approach to work engagements is great, and they’re good at what they do.

Sentience-based Android Dev for Experimental Development Company

“As a result of their service, our end result was much better.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Gorrion developed an intuitive Android app that functions as a task manager and reminder system for users with memory issues. The app offers voice command, cloud storage, and data analysis features.

Charles Macfarlane
Business Development Employee, Sentience Software

Gorrion’s technical knowledge allowed for productive communication, and their project management was also outstanding. They understand the overall vision from a market perspective, and have fully dedicated themselves to bringing it to fruition then improving it throughout the ongoing engagement.

Sentience Software is a small software company, and our product is called Natural Reminders. It’s aimed at people with memory issues and acts as a task manager and reminder that records how the app is used, including how tasks are being set and achieved.

All of the data, including how many times the app is used, is stored in the cloud. One can see when people with onset dementia or aging populations’ tasks are not being completed, or if those tasks are being deferred, whereas someone with a head injury will improve over time.

The app shows improvement week-by-week on how users are performing. The data can be reviewed by a doctor, family member, or in a professional environment to monitor how users are coping. The data can also be integrated into the enterprise environment as a normal business tool that allows a manager to deploy tasks and monitor how they are achieved.

I’m in marketing and business development, and I have an extensive technical background. In our work with Gorrion, I was essential in making sure tasks and requirements were clear. I sat in on face-to-face meetings and conference calls in order to look out for issues and make sure the project was heading in the right direction.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gorrion Software House?

Like most small companies starting out with an idea, we had a references implementation and very little money. We approached Gorrion with our vision, our references implementation, and a big problem concerning how to move forward with the technology.

We handed over full responsibility to Gorrion. We trusted them, and after they looked at what we were doing, they trusted us in return. We worked with them from a high-level on what we required, and what the end product needed to look like. An app’s look-and-feel evolves over time, and we had an app reference that was old-fashioned, and not particularly appealing.

Gorrion immediately spotted this and asked if there was any flexibility in both the functionality and look-and-feel. I allowed them to go forward with their input, which was one of the best things that we did. The look-and-feel is amazing, and it’s so much fresher and easier to use. Also, the functionality was much more robust, and things were in a more logical place. Gorrion, from the beginning, applied their skills and knowledge to make our app look and feel much better.

As users access the task manager app on their phones, it communicates how they’re using it through the network and stores their unique data on the cloud. It’s voice-controlled, so users can tell the app out-loud to remind them to do something at a certain time, and it will do so in a natural way. It’s not all fixed reminders every hour, but rather a patented reminder system that works along with how the memory naturally functions. The person who came up with the idea and created the app studied psychology, but Gorrion made it look and feel better. It’s on Android today, but it’s moving forward to Apple products.

I’ve done the strategy and planning, and I want to see Gorrion as a core part of that development moving forward. Today, they’ve already started doing the next phase of development, and once we get funding, we’ll continue. Once the phase we’re currently working on is deployed and we’ve acquired even more funding, I will involve them in the next phase as well.

I see them as an extension of our team.

How did you come to work with Gorrion Software House?

We searched online, and also reviewed a number of companies in the U.K. on how we could approach this implementation, but didn’t have any success. We were seeing companies that were not technically capable, and we didn’t have the budget to engage them.

We hadn’t heard of Gorrion before, but after we found them online, we had a face-to-face meeting to discuss our vision and the background behind it. By having that meeting, we gathered that we understood each other and that they were capable of tackling the project.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$20,000, but I plan to spend more than that in the future.

We started working with them in October 2016, and the project is ongoing.

Initially, our metrics have been subjective. The app is out for beta testing, so we are measuring the results of that release today. With our own subjective measure, our CEO/founder is extremely happy, and I’ve actually never seen him this pleased in his life. Gorrion exceeded his expectations, and it’s all because they managed to get the look-and-feel, layout, and functionality working for us. We’re moving forward into measuring and getting real feedback from our users.

How did Gorrion Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very communicative. We immediately had one person of a good technical and senior level who understood. They are also very proficient in English, so we were able to communicate extremely well. We connected with Gorrion because we really understood each other. Their management was also great, and we always knew what the concerns were, as well as how they planned to overcome them. They were open, communicative, and positive. As a result of their service, our end result was much better.

I find they are experienced, and that comes through in their technical knowledge. Their project management, in regard to the company and corporate communication and engagement flow, was comfortable and predictable. They were able to articulate and guide us with how apps should be developed from a market perspective, which was also impressive.

I want them to continue working and developing with us as they’ve done so far. I don’t want them to improve anything.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

This is not specific to Gorrion, and rather geared towards any company that’s to be engaged with, but getting a face-to-face meeting is vital. In order to know if a client will get along with a company, they have to meet them and become comfortable with them. There are always going to be cultural differences between third-party vendors in other countries. I advise for potential clients to go and meet Gorrion, and understand their culture.

We followed a timeline that was suitable for us.

Multiple Web & Custom Dev Projects for Interactive Agency

"They’re a young team committed to the work."

2015 - Ongoing

Gorrion provides staff augmentation services with a focus on web development and graphic design implementation. Projects are ongoing and include CRM systems, WordPress websites, and a financial reporting solution.

Owner, Interactive Agency

Despite new projects every two months, the team rarely misses deadlines. Gorrion provides passionate and committed resources to every project, ensuring end-products are approved and top quality. While their coding and logical skills show expertise, design implementations sometimes need revision.

I run an interactive agency and collaborate with other agencies as an external supplier, mainly on web projects for companies in the stock exchange area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gorrion Software House?

I have a strong development background, but my business grew quite a bit and I needed to find a company that could help me extend it by taking on some projects. I wanted to find a partner with good development and communication skills since the latter is a problem with many companies in the area. I was looking for all the tech skills related to web projects.

I’ve worked with Gorrion on multiple projects, with an average of two per month. Their team has helped me with coding. Most of the websites are developed in WordPress, so I needed help with PHP, HTML, and CSS3. We also created CRM [Customer Relationship Management] systems for other companies, so I needed AngularJS and JavaScript skills.

The last big project was a financial data annual report for an international bank. My main involvement in these projects was creating mockups and general graphics, along with my internal designer.

I am the project manager for the collaboration, while Gorrion supplies resources.

How did you come to work with Gorrion Software House?

I met someone from their team and discussed a future collaboration. I gave them a few projects three years ago for a fast food chain while I was working as project manager for another agency. It went well, so we decided to begin another collaboration.

The cost of their work has been between $120,000 and $130,000.

I started working with Gorrion around 2015. The annual report project had a two-month runtime. It was longer than average, but it’s the typical duration for such a website.

I don’t measure their effectiveness on paper, but clients have approved Gorrion's work. For a small company like mine, it's important to be quick on projects and have access to additional developers in order to finish the work faster and get support. We always try to develop the highest-quality solutions and I can always count on them in a difficult situation.

How did Gorrion Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve rarely missed a deadline; when it has happened, it was usually because of the client. The communication is generally okay, but it depends on whom I’m working with. I’ve used many of their resources, 90% of which were fully communicative.

The communication was most impressive. They’re a young team committed to the work. Most of them are passionate people and the principal has also been very helpful.

They could be more attentive to design. I provide Gorrion the graphics for our projects, and it’s up to them to determine how those will look in the end-projects. Quite often, I need to point out design elements which need to be implemented differently. I don’t expect them to be creative designers; they’re developers, so their job is logical work.

From my experience, they’re a low-cost development team.
    I’ve been working with Gorrion for more than two years, so I would definitely recommend them.

Outsourced Mobile App Dev for UX Design Agency

"I was very satisfied with Gorrion, and we still keep in touch."

July 2015 - May 2016

Gorrion Software House managed mobile app development (iOS, Windows Mobile, and Android) in an outsourced engagement, creating a user-friendly platform for a third-party customer.

Lodz, Poland
Tomasz Galazka
Owner, The New Look Studio

The finished product attracted positive feedback from investors, thanks to Gorrion Software House’s attention to detail. The team’s daily progress updates, problem-solving skills, and knowledge-sharing focus contributed to a profitable relationship.

I own a UX design studio and coordinate projects with clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gorrion Software House?

We outsourced our app development and maintenance tasks to Gorrion.

We needed to create a simple and user-friendly platform for small-business investors.

We chose Gorrion based on feedback from a friend. After an initial meeting and brainstorming session, we were impressed with their experience and signed an agreement.

Gorrion organized the project and built the app components. We divided each app (iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile) into four phases.

They assigned us a project manager. At each phase of the project, we got advice from the lead developer and the rest of the team.

I don’t know specific numbers, but the app was quite successful from our client’s point of view. This was our first mobile app project for that client.

They divided the whole project into phases for each platform. We reviewed their progress via daily Skype sessions and emails.

I was most impressed by the team’s knowledge-sharing emphasis, as well as their problem-solving skills, honesty, friendship, and commitment.

I was very satisfied with Gorrion, and we still keep in touch.

Each phase was finished before the deadline.
    They stuck to our budget, so we didn't have to cover any extra costs.
    They're excellent.
    I referred Gorrion to a client only a week ago.

CMS & Mobile App Dev for E-Commerce Platform

"We can now execute thousands of orders automatically."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Gorrion Software House works in a long-term relationship on various e-commerce development needs. The team has created large CSMs, mobile applications, and rapid shipping management.

Wrocław, Poland
CEO, E-Commerce Platform

Gorrion has continued to excel in the service they provide, 2 years after their initial engagement. Their team is made up of professional and knowledgeable developers who are able to manage projects with ease. They have greatly improved the management of order volume.

I am the owner of an e-commerce platform.

Our main goal was to rock the world! Which meant that we needed to create the best drop shipping software out there. The software we created allows us to handle over 20,000 packages which are sent from China to Poland monthly.

We started on small things and then moved to larger projects. Because of their staff, I've been their client for almost 2 years and will continue to be so until the end of the world. They are hardworking and professional. I really like working with them. They deliver the software I need.

We've done 3 different main projects together. The first was creating the entire technical CMS for our e-commerce site to automate orders. We then moved on to create a mobile application to gain a more global audience. Finally, we created a drop shipping platform which allows users to create storefronts base on our solutions with one click.

I worked with them by myself.

We can now execute thousands of orders automatically.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was very effective.

The people they have are great!