WordPress development agency

Fruitful Code — Development agency from Ukraine.

We have created more than 500 different projects: open source, premium templates, one page, portfolio websites, shops for customers worldwide. Solid knowledge, talented people, wild imagination, attention to details and a genuine love for each project.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Contrinex - leading sensors manufacturer Image

Contrinex - leading sensors manufacturer

Contrinex is Swiss leading manufacturer of sensors for factory automation. Since its foundation in 1972 by Peter Heimlicher, Dipl Ing ETH, Contrinex has grown from a one-man operation to a multinational group with over 500 employees worldwide

Medrize - insurance credentialing website Image

Medrize - insurance credentialing website

This is more than a simple website. It's a tool for the user as well as for an owner of the website. Like any PM tool, you can create tasks and assign them, monitor the accomplished tasks and pay for the tasks.

The system is a brand new Project Management tool with many features.

Buy Virtual Currency - digital asset broker Image

Buy Virtual Currency - digital asset broker

BVC are an established UK digital asset broker with a focus
on a customer-first flawless experience.

Designer's team made flawless experience and development team made it happen

Cyber Intelligence House - Cyber exposure Image

Cyber Intelligence House - Cyber exposure

Cyber Intelligence House is a specialist in Cyber Exposure. They help organizations and individuals to assess their own cyber exposure, take action to mitigate and continuously monitor improvement.

Our Design and Development skills helped to find the best solutions to present relevant information and help the user achieve security.

ROY KIM, MD San Francisco Plastic Surgery Image

ROY KIM, MD San Francisco Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgeon Roy Kim, MD is a specialist in aesthetic plastic surgery, including breast and body sculpting, facial rejuvenation, and much more

We have designed and developed an excellent feel of the website, so Roy Kim could represent the best of his works and raise awareness of him as a specialist.

Property Matcher - Real Estate Portal Image

Property Matcher - Real Estate Portal

Property Matcher is a growing real estate portal that aims to become a leader in South Africa. With a fast-paced environment, our team ensures regular features development and releases, giving the best user experience.

Zoner - Real Estate WordPress Theme Image

Zoner - Real Estate WordPress Theme

Zoner 4.0 It’s a new Real Estate WordPress theme with unique functionality, designand features. Perfect for agency owners, personal or standalone Real estate agents, who want to receive personal, regional or global Real estate WordPress website.

Development of Real Estate Property Platform

“They've delivered above and beyond on what we needed to achieve.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Fruitful Code developed and manages a WordPress marketplace.

South Africa
Julius Botha
Co-Founder, PropertyMatcher

Fruitful Code provides exceptional quality and value for money, exceeding expectations. They work collaboratively to provide research-based feedback on requests and suggest better solutions. Combining outstanding service and execution, they deliver on or ahead of schedule and under budget.

I'm the co-founder of PropertyMatcher, a real estate website for clients or agents looking for properties to purchase or rent, both residential and commercial.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fruitful Code?

We wanted to develop a WordPress platform that could serve as a marketplace. We needed the skills to be able to take our vision and create a highly-crafted platform from it.

Fruitful Code built, executed, and continues to manage our WordPress platform. We provided wireframes and they developed some as well. I shared documentation, and they made some adjustments and updated it. They’re continuously working on new projects for the platform.

I’ve been in contact with the head of projects as well as two project managers. I’m not sure how many developers were engaged but the support was always enough.

How did you come to work with Fruitful Code?

I needed a company that could work with WordPress to translate what I needed into a reality. I looked for a company that was based out of South Africa but, at the end of the day, the most important thing was the budget. I don’t think I would have been able to get the amount of work I've received from them from anywhere else, even locally.

We’ve spent about $65,000 so far.

We started working together in February 2017, and it’s ongoing.

The value for money and the quality of work are absolutely exceptional. They've delivered above and beyond on what we needed to achieve. I couldn’t have picked a better company to work with.

How did Fruitful Code perform from a project management standpoint?

They achieved everything within the budget and timelines. They respond daily. Work is completed almost immediately. I never have to wait or to remind them of what they need to do. Their project plans and timelines are generally accurate, and they often finish more quickly. Sometimes I need additional things, but those were out of their initial scope. Everything within scope was 100% accurate and sometimes even completed before deadlines. I fully rely on them.

The approach has been highly consultative. They don’t just complete the requests we make: they come back to us with feedback or suggest better solutions backed up by research they’ve done. They constantly update me. They’ve been highly engaged, and we've grown accustomed to working together. It’s as if they’re part of our company.

From the initial communication through the completion of a project, they've been able to deliver a product or functionality that works according to what we need even though they work at a distance. Their capacity to take an idea or scope, and transform it into a final product is impressive.

I'm happy with what they're done.

Fruitful Code is great. I've experienced nothing less than brilliant service and execution.

I already have.