Hardware - Software - Services

Fencecore is a North American provider of information technology products and services. Fencecore serves over 200 customers across Canada. Our solutions are implemented by organizations from small to large enterprises in industries such as automotive, construction, retail, finance, medical, government, transport, healthcare and education. Fencecore is as a young new era information technology company that can service your IT needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Mount Royal, Canada
  • 3700 Rue Griffith, Suite 300, Saint-Laurent, QC H4T 2B3
    Mount Royal H4N 2R1

SMB to large enterprises

* we can not disclose specific companies that we work with due to Non-Disclosure Agreements.

Cybersecurity for Cosmetics Company

“They quickly identified our issues and provided solutions.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Fencecore IT helped a cosmetic boutique improve their cybersecurity by making changes to strengthen their email system, firewalls, and their company-wide network.

Montreal, Canada
Manager, Jag Cosmetics

Fencecore IT was a helpful partner, improving the company’s security and providing detailed information about their work. Highly collaborative, the team communicated openly and responded to emails promptly. They showed a strong commitment to the project and delivered solutions quickly.

I’m the manager of a cosmetic and medical-grade skincare boutique. We also offer consultations and treatments. Our products are only available through physicians.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fencecore IT?

We needed comprehensive cybersecurity assistance.

It’s very important that we have a safe and secure network for our clients.

I was referred to Fencecore IT through a family friend.

They completely overhauled our company’s cybersecurity architecture. They assessed our email system, firewalls, and networks, then made changes to strengthen our security.

I worked with the CEO, who delegated tasks to a larger team.

Fencecore IT was the perfect partner to help us with this project. I’m not very familiar with IT, but I always felt that I could trust their team to do what was best for our company. They provided information at every step of the project and explained their work in great detail.

The team followed a helpful and hands-on approach. They were highly communicative, answering phone calls or responding to emails whenever I reached out. Their work ethic was efficient, and they took care of us every step of the way.

I was most impressed by their speed. They quickly identified our issues and provided solutions.

I don’t have any negative feedback. As long as they keep up the good work, they’ll continue to grow.

Overall Score I’m satisfied with their work, and grateful for the opportunity to work with them. We were in great hands with Fencecore IT.
    Scheduling was easy. They were responsive, quickly working to meet deadlines.
    The prices are fair for the level of service that they provide.
    The team was fast, efficient, friendly, and available throughout the project. Overall, they were a great partner.
    I’ve already referred them.

Server Setup for Supermarket Equipment

“We haven't had any issues and all of our troubles are resolved.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

After configuring a Windows server, Fencecore IT has been providing ongoing IT support. They’re in charge of the Cloud backup, QMap, and hardware updates.

Montreal, Canada
Stuart Brick
Co Owner, Franesse

The in-house team is happy with the quality of their work and the customer service. Fencecore IT has met all needs, while their expertise, affordable rates, and ability to provide valuable recommendations made them a reliable partner.

I'm the co-owner of Franesse. We're an importer and manufacturer of supermarket supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fencecore IT?

We were looking for a company to help us with our IT needs.

We have a Windows server and Fencecore IT configured our whole network infrastructure. They take care of all the backups, the server, QMap, the Cloud backup, and hardware updates for us. They've recently configured our Firewall and they're currently implementing a VoIP system that is supplied by another company.

I usually work with 1–2 members of their team.

How did you come to work with Fencecore IT?

I worked with them in the past and liked their work, so I continue working with them.

I've spent about $20,000.

We started working with them in June 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

We haven't had any issues and all of our troubles are resolved. I can get a hold of them whenever I need them.

How did Fencecore IT perform from a project management standpoint?

They're accessible and deliver everything on time.

They have a very pragmatic approach to finding solutions for us. Also, their rates are very fair.

No. I'm happy with everything, so I want them to keep up the good work.

Listen to what they say. They have the technical expertise, so they can point you in the right direction and help you save money.

Backup Configuration for Automotive Plant

"Fencecore IT provided a highly prompt yet thoughtful quote with minimal interference on our end."

Sept. 2018

Fencecore IT provided a backup solution to an auto parts plant, including a disaster recovery system. They installed disks and a tape library and then configured each disk enclosure and server remotely.

Ontario, Canada
Assistant Manager for IT, Auto Parts Plant

The system was highly tailored to internal needs and met all requirements. Fencecore IT delivered high-quality solutions on time at great value. They communicated diligently and answered questions throughout the project. Customers can expect a highly responsive team with in-depth expertise.

I’m the assistant manager for IT of an auto parts manufacturing plant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fencecore IT?

We engaged Fencecore IT to back up our infrastructure and provide disaster recovery solutions.

Fencecore IT offered a quick turnkey solution that perfectly fit our needs. They created a backup system that involves disks and a tape library in case of a disaster. They configured each disk enclosure and server as well as the tape library on their site. Their team then installed the devices at our plant and configured it further from their home base.

We worked with an IT director and an assistant. The assistant installed the devices while the IT director guided the project and configured each tape and disk set-up.

How did you come to work with Fencecore IT?

Our partnership began when the president of Fencecore IT reached out to our former IT manager. They’ve delivered excellent products on time in the past, and they were already familiar with our system, so we chose them to complete this project.

We spent $55,000 on this particular project and have invested over $200,000 in total.

We worked with Fencecore IT on this project in September 2018.

They provided us with an excellent solution that we desperately needed to back up all of our resources and infrastructure. We’re highly satisfied with the quality of their work.

How did Fencecore IT perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is highly responsive and accessible. They answered all of my questions about each disk schedule and helped me understand what they were doing. Every change required my permission, and Fencecore IT always honored my approval. Once the project was complete, they answered additional questions and provided documentation for training at my request.

Fencecore IT provided a highly prompt yet thoughtful quote with minimal interference on our end. Once the project began, the team demonstrated in-depth expertise about each process.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Outline your company’s needs as precisely as possible. Fencecore IT has a highly responsive team that listens carefully to clients and will adapt to meet their needs.

IT Infrastructure Procurement for Autoparts Company

“I can go anywhere for tech equipment, but Fencecore IT is the only place where I can get quality customer service.”

Dec. 2016 - Jun. 2017

After renovating an outdated network infrastructure, Fencecore IT implemented network infrastructures and servers at two new locations.

1001- 5000 Employees

Senior IT Coordinator, Auto Parts Company

Fencecore IT proved to be a convenient partner for inconvenient situations. They manage to deliver equipment fast, even when facing long distances, busy holidays, and rare equipment. Their competitors cannot match them in resources, technical expertise, or client satisfaction.

At the time of the engagement, I was the senior IT manager at a global automotive supplier.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fencecore IT?

We needed experienced technicians to help us rebuild our old network infrastructure.

They helped us with three major projects, with the most significant being a complete network overhaul for headquarters. Fencecore IT helped us develop the scope, procure equipment, and implement a new network infrastructure. Two of their technicians came to our site to conduct a wireless site assessment pre- and post-installation, in addition to helping us configure the main switches. The other projects involved setting up networks and server infrastructures for our two new locations in Mexico. Updates were provided every hour to ensure that the equipment crossed borders safely.

Dan Munk, Fencecore IT’s VP, was my main point of contact because of our prior relationship. When I needed specialized help, I contacted other key members on their team.

How did you come to work with Fencecore IT?

I had been following Munk for years, so I knew that they would be capable of helping us rebuild our failing infrastructure.

We’ve spent between $80,000 ¬– $1 million on services and equipment.

The major implementations took place between December 2016 – June 2017.

I consider them to be my most valuable connection because they’re always helping us get out of tight situations. When we couldn’t find a vendor who sold or shipped the what we needed, Fencecore IT found a way to acquire and deliver the equipment to our isolated locations in Mexico. On another occasion, they sent us parts for a server rack that malfunctioned during the Christmas holidays within two days. In both instances, they helped us prevent delays.

How did Fencecore IT perform from a project management standpoint?

They maintain an open line of communication and provide comprehensive reports so that we’re as informed as possible on their work.

They care about my immediate needs more than they care about their profits, which makes them feel like an extension of our team instead of a sales company. I can go anywhere for tech equipment, but Fencecore IT is the only place where I can get quality customer service.

Although I appreciate their responsiveness, it would benefit them to adopt a ticketing system that marks non-urgent requests as a low priority. It would also be useful to have a digital record of their clients’ account history.

I have already referred others to Fencecore IT.

IT Services and Consulting for Apparel Company

“Fencecore continues to keep everything operational and running smoothly.”

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

Fencecore provides IT services, including overall maintenance of servers and infrastructure, as well as work on special projects like server swaps and providing hardware solutions.

Director of Finance and Operations, Clothing Importer

Fencecore provides top-notch IT services and support, responding to any issues or server downtime with a strong sense of urgency. Highly responsive and results-driven in their approach, their communication is outstanding. They're also proactive about providing custom solutions when needed.

I'm the director of finance and operations for a clothing importer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fencecore IT?

We wanted to outsource our IT needs, since we were lacking IT staff internally. We needed help managing our network and infrastructure.

Fencecore works on special projects as needed and provides IT maintenance services. They set up our entire network infrastructure for about 70 staff members working on 50 PCs and various voice over IP systems.

A couple years ago, they helped us perform a server swap, changing all of our equipment over in the process after doing an assessment of user needs and recommending a hardware solution. They also provide some digital marketing and SEO services and helped us build our website.

I work with 2–3 people on a day-to-day basis, but I also have one main point of contact for high-level projects.

How did you come to work with Fencecore IT?

I had a connection in common with Fenecore, and we ran into each other by chance in Montreal.

We probably spend about $30,000–$40,000 per year.

We've been working together for five years and counting.

Fencecore continues to keep everything operational and running smoothly. Their response time to any IT issues that come up is very fast; we can rely on them whenever we have any downtime related to an infrastructure networking issue.

How did Fencecore IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is outstanding. I generally get a response back from them within minutes when I reach out by phone or email.

I can trust them and I don't have to worry about pricing, because they're very upfront and transparent about their services. When we first started working together, they visited our office onsite to do an assessment, noticed that a lot of basic functionality for our servers wasn't working, and loaned us $40,000 worth of equipment to help us get it up to speed. They have a results-driven approach in that sense.

No, but I definitely recommend working with them.

We haven't had any issues; they always deliver on time as promised.
    Their services have been great across the board.

IT Consulting Projects for Manufacturer

“They have phenomenal customer service … I'd definitely recommend them.”

Aug. 2010 - Ongoing

Fencecore provides IT consulting services, advising on licensing and equipment. They also assisted with server and SAN replacements and a wireless project.

Kitchener, Canada
Jim Duff
Senior Network Administrator, Kuntz Electroplating

Backup times decreased from 18 hours to about three hours and the backend is functioning much quicker, helping the business grow. Fencecore goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their ability to get the best prices and equipment made them a long-term partner.

I'm the senior network administrator at a large manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fencecore IT?

We're an HP shop and we have our own IT department. Fencecore is our consulting partner, helping us with many projects.

We've done the wireless project with them recently and they also helped us with server and SAN replacements. In addition, they provide recommendations when it comes to parts or licensing.

Our equipment was seven years old, so we needed to update our technologies. We worked with them on identifying the equipment that would last us several years and help us grow. They're very knowledgeable and set things up exactly the way we want them, without taking any shortcuts. We never have to go back to them and change something because it doesn't work–they do things correctly the first time.

We had two technicians working on our server project and two–on our wireless project, but I usually work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with them?

We worked with their owner before he started Fencecore, so we stayed with him.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000.

We started working with them in August 2010 and the relationship is ongoing.

The server project has helped us reduce the backup times tremendously, saving us time and effort. We used to back up the tape, which took 18 hours and now we're backing up the disk, which takes less than three hours. Also, everything on the backend is much quicker, which speeds up our business.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and we can easily get hold of them.

They have phenomenal customer service and always reach out to us to make sure we're happy. We typically get three quotes for a project and they do their best to get us the best prices.

I can't think of anything.

Have a clear goal for what you want the project to achieve because that will help them get the best price and the equipment you need. If you don't have a clear goal in mind, they will sit down with you and discuss your objectives, helping you find a solution.

Overall Score We like their work, but everyone has the ability to improve.
    They never missed a deadline.
    They didn't have expertise with one piece of software that we bought for our wireless project, so we had to call in a third party.
    I'd definitely recommend them.