Your Offshore Staffing Partner

Entigrity is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization for information security, along with ISO 9001:2013 certification for Quality Management. We comply and enforce best business practices in terms of Information Security as well as Quality Management. Our endeavor garners high brand trust, and wins confidence of every client we work with!

Entigrity helps accountants, CPAs, Tax Professionals, EAs to hire offshore staff and save 75% on labor costs. Our flexible and transparent hiring model lets you hire Accountant, Bookkeeper, Tax Preparer, etc  starting at $9/hour flat and no compliance, payroll tax or benefits. With Entigrity you can hire staff for short term, long term, full time, part time or seasonal work needs. We are based in Sugar Land, Texas and are recognized by multiple National and State CPA socities.

Sugar Land, TX
  • 1600 Highway 6 South, Suite 250,
    Sugar Land, TX 77478
  • 18, Patel Society, Off C.G. Road,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380009

President, GAMBLE & ASSOCIATES

“Our initial stint with outsourcing did not go well and I was apprehensive about offshore staff too as they who would work remotely. But I just thought to give Entigrity a chance and it was completely worth. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease and transparency of interview & hiring process, setup and maintaining client relationship. My staff is very committed and works totally under my control.”